FANDOM


  • Boruto's jutsu could be ( what I'm calling it) Lightning Release: Rasengan instead of Chidori.

      Loading editor
    • Or better yet, Rasenboruto! Which would mean Spiraling Bolt! The perfect combination of Rasengan and Chidori.

        Loading editor
    • Yea that does make sense considering he doesn't have the sharingan to properly use the chidori. Plus Naruto is his father and he is a prodigy so I can't imagine Rasengan being too difficult to learn since Naruto learned it pretty quick.

        Loading editor
    • Jrvdominican wrote: Yea that does make sense considering he doesn't have the sharingan to properly use the chidori. Plus Naruto is his father and he is a prodigy so I can't imagine Rasengan being too difficult to learn since Naruto learned it pretty quick.

      kakashi was a genius but he still didnt completely master it.

        Loading editor
    • Davilcancry wrote: kakashi was a genius but he still didnt completely master it.

      Kakashi mastered Rasengan just fine. He never got past rasengan. Chidori is superior if you're looking to kill, which is what Kakashi did most of the time. Hence he never really used rasengan.

      I would like to see Boruto develop his own elemental style Rasengan, since Rasenshuriken is naruto's own special jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • But is it actually possible to use lightning-natured chakra for a Rasengan?

      Maybe it's just me but I can't imagine compressing lightning and spinning it around very fast. Wind, yes - water, okay - fire, hmm - earth, I doubt it - lightning...just no.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: Or better yet, Rasenboruto! Which would mean Spiraling Bolt! The perfect combination of Rasengan and Chidori.

      The pun is strong in Boruto´s jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Chaosattractor wrote: But is it actually possible to use lightning-natured chakra for a Rasengan?

      Maybe it's just me but I can't imagine compressing lightning and spinning it around very fast. Wind, yes - water, okay - fire, hmm - earth, I doubt it - lightning...just no.

      Uhh, yeah. That was the entire point of the Rasengan

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Uhh, yeah. That was the entire point of the Rasengan

      ...what was the entire point of the Rasengan?

        Loading editor
    • Chaosattractor wrote:

      UltimaDude wrote: Uhh, yeah. That was the entire point of the Rasengan

      ...what was the entire point of the Rasengan?

      When Minato first invented the Rasengan, it was his intention to combine his own elemental affinity with it. But as you know, he died before he got a chance to finish the the task....that's why it's called an incomplete technique.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it was his intention to combine his own elemental affinity with it...which is wind. Wind is conducive to being compressed and rotated at high speeds. Lightning - not so much.

        Loading editor
    • I think you could a similar argument for Fire Release, but yeah wind is much better suited for the Rasengan. Kishi seems to think so too, otherwise he wouldn't given him an affinity for it.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, what I'm saying is that if you tried to create a Rasengan with lightning you'd just have a...ball of lightning in your hand, and without the spin and compression it's not really Rasengan is it? I'm not expecting a Lightning Release: Rasengan, just like I'm not expecting a Wind Release: Chidori Senbon or a Fire Release: Jutsu-that-actually-kills-people anytime soon.

        Loading editor
    • Chaosattractor wrote: Yes, it was his intention to combine his own elemental affinity with it...which is wind. Wind is conducive to being compressed and rotated at high speeds. Lightning - not so much.

      Minato's affinity is not wind, where'd you get that from?
      If you add lightning nature to the Rasengan, you would just have "a ball of lightning", you would have a spiraling, compressed lightning ball of death. The spin and compression is part of the Rasengan, not a wind-enhanced version. Your analogy is terrible, as the Chidori Senbon isn't a nature-less mass of chakra



      @Minamoto15 Rh, we wouldn't really know until we see what the other natures can do when combined with the Rasengan.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I think it is a lightning release rasengan or a variation of the chidori without the need for the sharingan. The former seems more likely however. The base of the rasengan is simply a compressed spiraling sphere of chakra. When Naruto adds a wind release to the rasengan we see small blades of wind form around it. It could likely be that each element when added has it's own affect.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashi attempted to infuse his lightning chakra into rasengan but failed, which shows that it's possible, also Naruto infused ransegan with chakra of other tbs so i don't see problem with lightning release rasengan.

      On the other side, being prodigy or not, wouldn't it be stupid of Kishi to give Boruto such a jutsu, even Rasengan is too much for a shinobi who just graduated from academy, chidori too, but it's more likely to be one of those than advanced form of rasengan which would be an S rank. Not saying it's imposible but we already had prodigies and geniuses already in series and Boruto would be abouve them all then, lol.

        Loading editor
    • Don't forget there are other forms of Lightning than just spraying and sprawling forks of thunder, for example: Plasma, the more gasous state of charged particles, maybe Boruto utilizes both Wind and Ligthning release to gather Plasma and coil it into a sphere similar to Rasengan? Safe to say, if that is the case, this technique in itself would be profoundly destructive!

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm it looks like that Boruto uses is raikiri just like kakashi uses,but i believe that is lightning release rasengan,because of spheres on boruto's hand.

        Loading editor
    • Ashzure wrote: Hmmm it looks like that Boruto uses is raikiri just like kakashi uses,but i believe that is lightning release rasengan,because of spheres on boruto's hand.

      If you play the trailer at 1/4th speed, you can clearly see that he uses two separate jutsu. first he uses Mini-rasengan and later on he uses Chidori. Raikiri does not seem to have the chittering bird effect.

      Furthermore, Chidori is a mass of lightning chakra in one's hand. It has no real shape transformation. Sasuke could transform it into a blade, but did not go further than that. Raiton: Rasengan would likely be a mass of violently rotation chakra with a powerful tip (like a kunai). After all, Futon: Rasengan is a wind-chakra rasengan with tiny blades like a Shuriken. Judging from the naming convention, i'd expect RaiKunai: A rasengan coated in a "kunai" of lightning chakra not unlike Chidori. However, i think it's well beyond Boruto's capability right now.

      Wind's specialty is cutting/blasting. Lightning's specialty seems to be shocking/penetration. Earth sees to be Defense/Crush. Water seems to be blast/crush. Fire seems to be Burn (how unexpected :) ). Hence, by extrapolation:

      • Fire style: rasengan. Violently rotating mass of fire. Looks like: sun.
      • Earth Style: rasengan. Violently rotating mass of earth. looks like: spiky ball
      • Water Style: rasengan. Looks like: water balloon test.
      • Lightning style: rasengan. looks like: orb of electricity / plasma balls in glass
        Loading editor
    • "lightning release: rasengan". This sounds good. ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Sharingan91 wrote: "lightning release: rasengan". This sounds good. ^_^

      oh you bet i'm looking forward to it. The one-time (or two time?) use of Wind Style: Rasengan bothered me endlessly considering it was clearly superior to a regular Rasengan. With it naruto could've easily overpowered Sasuke's Chidori. So yes i'm definitely hoping for Lightning Style: Rasengan :)

        Loading editor
    • chidori is not better for killing not even close a rasengan would be like getting hit by a micro tornado it would cause massive internal damage to any real human and you would not survive that all your internal organs would be mashed potatoes

      but as for Boruto using chidori who knows he might already know senjutsu in the movie its not impossible as he would need something to be comparable to Sarada who already has both her moms super strength and her fathers Sharingan

      so i could see that Naruto taught his children senjutsu already

      and i bring up senjutsu because senjutsu would negate the need for a sharingan with using chidori as senjutsu gives you a battle perception that the sharingan doesn't have as you do not need to actually see your surroundings to use the technique you can dodge any attack so the tunnel vision wouldn't matter as he would be able to avade any technique of the enemy

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: chidori is not better for killing not even close a rasengan would be like getting hit by a micro tornado it would cause massive internal damage to any real human and you would not survive that all your internal organs would be mashed potatoes

      And yet many ppl have been hit with it and survived. The chidori was specifically labelled as an assassination technique, of course iys better for killing. mauling your opponent? No but killing, yes. Anyone who took a direct hit from a chidori (impaled) died or was in danger of death. The chidori is about speed and piercing, which sounds a lot like a one hit kill under any (normal) circumstances. You just described what COULD happen if you get hit by a Rasengan, but it never did. Getting hit by a Chidori full on ends in death (especially if the user has a Sharingan). Not to mention that to any real person, the mixture of electricity and impalement would cause the target to virtually explode from the inside out.

        Loading editor
    • Riptide240 the only reason only 1 person died from Rasengan is plot devise. kishimoto didn't want Naruto to be like sasuke and have him kill everyone he defeats so he had him just win and not kill them aside from the guy that itachi was possessing

      it also killed 2 of kakuzu's heart

      you say chidori is better for killing but thats not true chidori is simply an assassination technique ie its better for assassination as it makes less violent sound and its used in a manner in which its generally a sneak attack but if naruto wanted to kill someone using a rasengan he would be able to

      and on top of that chidori is only useful for those who have the sharingan or have a technique that can negate tunnel vision like say senjutsu so you have a technique that can definitely be used to kill if the person wanted to and can be used by anyone who has the time to master the technique and another technique that is dangerous to use if you do not have a special eye or the senjutsu to counteract its tunnel vision

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: Riptide240 the only reason only 1 person died from Rasengan is plot devise. kishimoto didn't want Naruto to be like sasuke and have him kill everyone he defeats so he had him just win and not kill them aside from the guy that itachi was possessing

      it also killed 2 of kakuzu's heart

      you say chidori is better for killing but thats not true chidori is simply an assassination technique ie its better for assassination as it makes less violent sound and its used in a manner in which its generally a sneak attack but if naruto wanted to kill someone using a rasengan he would be able to

      and on top of that chidori is only useful for those who have the sharingan or have a technique that can negate tunnel vision like say senjutsu so you have a technique that can definitely be used to kill if the person wanted to and can be used by anyone who has the time to master the technique and another technique that is dangerous to use if you do not have a special eye or the senjutsu to counteract its tunnel vision

      I agree with your response because thst wasnt my point. The chidori is naturally a killing technique. The Rasengan can possibly be one. Assassination means death, period. And that was the Rasenahuriken that did that to Kakuzu, not the Rasengan. You listed the downsides of the Chidori, but that has nothing to do with my point. The Chidori has tunnel vision because you move so fast, that if the person gets hit directly, its a rap. The Rasengan is a reflection of Naruto, it doesnt kill. The chidori is the opposite. Do you at least see what im tryimg to say here. Like are we on the same page?

        Loading editor
    • Riptide240

      i see what you are trying to say but i disagree they are both killing techniques just imagine a tornado appearing next to you and then you put your hand out and suck the tornado into your hand compressing it down tot he size of a smaller basketball it increases in density becoming heavy and then smacking someone in the stomach with it

      there would be no way that person survived that just imagine the force of an f5 tornado compressed down to the size of a small basketball that force is not going to be the force of an f5 because when it is compressed it becomes denser and in fact increases in power exponentially what was an f5 becomes so astronomical powerful you would classify it thousands of times higher to throw out a classification just imagine getting hit by an f 100,000 in the stomach if we were going solely by realistic physics a rasengan would obliterate anyone it touches

      on top of that rasengan was created by minato as a human form of a tailed beast ball where in chidori was created because kakashi couldn't add his lightning to a rasengan

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: Riptide240

      i see what you are trying to say but i disagree they are both killing techniques just imagine a tornado appearing next to you and then you put your hand out and suck the tornado into your hand compressing it down tot he size of a smaller basketball it increases in density becoming heavy and then smacking someone in the stomach with it

      there would be no way that person survived that just imagine the force of an f5 tornado compressed down to the size of a small basketball that force is not going to be the force of an f5 because when it is compressed it becomes denser and in fact increases in power exponentially what was an f5 becomes so astronomical powerful you would classify it thousands of times higher to throw out a classification just imagine getting hit by an f 100,000 in the stomach if we were going solely by realistic physics a rasengan would obliterate anyone it touches

      on top of that rasengan was created by minato as a human form of a tailed beast ball where in chidori was created because kakashi couldn't add his lightning to a rasengan

      Use the same logic with the Chidori tho. If a real life person was hit by a Chidori, they would get their chest blown out, impaled at a speed that makes the user almost invisible, and explode from the inside out due to the electrical overload. I think the only way to settle this is to say that they're bith killing techniques, but in different ways. The Chidori impales and assassinates, while the Rasengan pulverizes. The point isnt which one is the more gruesome death, but which one is better for killing period.

        Loading editor
    • Riptide240 thats what i was saying you were saying the chidori is better for killing and i was saying NOPE BOTH ARE FOR KILLING as they are 1 shinobi techniques which are for killing and 2 both violent techniques but i disagree with the chidori causing the person to explode from the inside out. for that to happen it would have to be a crap tonne of volts and if it was that powerful of voltage it would vaporize the person it would also vaporize the caster of the chidori as sasukes hands were shown visibly effected by the chidori in the chunin exams

      meaning that initially it still effects them when using it so if it was powerful enough to vaporize an enemy the first time you ever use it would vaporize your own hand

      what the chidori does is simply sharpens your already powerful hand allowing it to penetrate the human body is already sharp

      when focusing a strike the tip of a finger for instance the force can be as much as 12 times as powerful (and thats in real life) so a 100 pound strike would be come 1200 pounds if you factored in something like the chidori it would be far higher

      the chidori simply would only allow you to penetrate a body as the chidori seams to be extremely controlled ie the person only uses enough voltage to allow them to cut ie its sharp its not meant to be forceful

      all though if he did combine chidori with rasengan it would do both

        Loading editor
    • @Actionmanrandell, point taken. But even if the Chidori doesn't kill the person on impact the existing electricity could cause the persons body to shut down. Point being, just because the Rasengan makes the death more violent looking doesn't mean its better for killing. The chidori is assassination while the Rasengan is pulverization. So one being better than the other probably isn't logical. Also, its been shown that lightning jutsu can be used at a high level without directly affecting the user. The perfect example, the Raikage's lightning armor. Sasuke even used a Chidori powerful enough to destroy a meteor after he fully mastered the technique, and he was fine. So I believe he very well could use the technique do destroy somebody if he raises it to that level

        Loading editor
    • Riptide240 when you factor in the Pro and Cons of each technique you can say that,one is better and the one that is able to be used by anyone instantly wins the one that can only be used by people with special eyes loses

      the one that has more variations is better Naruto has like 20 different types of rasengan and can continue to create more. Naruto can also create a massive one that can destroy mountains and even stronger ones he can combine the bijuu ball with the rasengan he can combine it with truth seeking balls and add in senjutsu making it more durable he can throw it. he can control it to the point it can become dense and small ie a mini rasenshuriken which has stronger perpetration power the most sasuke can do with chidori is chidori stream and kakashi can turn his chidori into a dog and have it chase after someone

        Loading editor
    • Your just listing which technique is better period. I said which id better in terms of killing, which doesn't make sense

        Loading editor
    • Wait wait wait a minute, how do you just "teach children senjutsu already"? Are we forgetting the part where it was an amazing once-in-an-era feat for Naruto, chakra and shadow clones god, to master Sage Mode at *sixteen*? These kids haven't even graduated yet, calm down.

        Loading editor
    • No i was just saying which technique is the easier to use the one that has more range the one that can be used more often the one that can be used in the most ways and both can kill

      chidori is simply an assassination technique nothing more

        Loading editor
    • I don't think mere power is a great judge of usefulness in the Naruto universe. They're not always going to be fighting ten-tails-sized behemoths in a conveniently open and relatively empty battlefield. All the giant, mountain-range-destroying variants of Rasengan and Rasenshuriken are useless when you're fighting in a village or near a settlement or anywhere really that's not the Fourth Shinobi World War battleground. On the other hand, the simple assassination technique will always be usable, even if you might need to set it up with another jutsu first.

      It shows in the Gaiden, Sasuke's been able to show off his moves while Naruto has just been standing around because almost all his techniques are too flashy or destructive to use in a peaceful forest with two young children around.

        Loading editor
    • Chaosattractor

      that has nothing to do with what we are talking about

      naruto's technique can be used big and flashy or small an elegant like how jiraiya used a smaller rasengan to smack yahiko back with out killing him

      on top of that Naruto isn't standing around because his techniques are to big and flashy to use in a peaceful forest he has other techniques he has all the elements and could easily employ them how ever he wants in fact when he protected himself from some of the shins it appeared he used wind release in a wave like fashion

      he has been standing around simply because he decided to simply protect sarada and chocho and chidori is only useful for people like sasuke or shinobi who have senjutsu or some technique that nulifies the tunnel vision so rasengan wil always be useful naruto also has perfect shape control and if he wanted to could shape a rasengan any way he wants currently its with just a shuriken shape but theoretically he could create a rasengan stream or something along those lines

        Loading editor
    • You cited him combining it with the bijuu dama and destroying mountains with it, which is why I said those things are irrelevant because that was like a once-in-a-lifetime usable scenario. And the small, elegant rasengans...don't do much of anything (I can't think of a single person except maybe Kabuto that a small rasengan has seriously injured let alone killed).

      With the current power creep, the rasengan has to be powered up with senjutsu or bijuu chakra to inflict respectable damage. How is that any different from chidori needing a sharingan or senjutsu to be used over an extended period? At least chidori is almost always fatal once it connects. Plus you just threw in another requirement - perfect shape control, which not everyone has either. Yet somehow rasengan is the more learnable and versatile jutsu?

      Also, you can't just shape a rasengan any way you want. It literally means "spiralling sphere". The blades of the rasenshuriken are added to the, you guessed it, spiralling sphere. A stream would neither be a sphere nor spiralling, and hence would not be a rasengan or its variant.

      And it's Sasuke that has all the elements, through his Rinnegan. Naruto doesn't necessarily have all the elements - he got those through the tailed beasts and possibly the Six Paths, and since he doesn't seem to have either anymore, that's the end of that (just like, incidentally, he could only create the nine giant rasenshuriken variants with the beasts' help). Of course, he could have trained in them like the other Hokage did, but there's no indication of that - call me when he uses even a fire jutsu. (Also, what wind wave are you talking about?)

      Edit: In any case the point is that rasengan is only great and versatile for people who are named Uzumaki Naruto, jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails and Ashura transmigrant. Chidori on the other hand is something a reasonably talented genin could use to great effect - you don't need sensory abilities for it if you're up against one or two people.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to point out that Rasengan pretty much has the same weakness as the Chidori (Getting close to people). Naruto substituted the Sharingan for mass clones. Minato substituted clones for Raijin which closes the gap instantly. Rasengan has a greater destructive power (just check the water towers) but Chidori has a much more concentrated power.

      It is correct that chidori is purely an assassination technique. Rasengan has a bit more versatility to it, yet is also a more difficult jutsu. All in all, i'd say they're pretty similar.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: I just want to point out that Rasengan pretty much has the same weakness as the Chidori (Getting close to people). Naruto substituted the Sharingan for mass clones. Minato substituted clones for Raijin which closes the gap instantly. Rasengan has a greater destructive power (just check the water towers) but Chidori has a much more concentrated power.

      It is correct that chidori is purely an assassination technique. Rasengan has a bit more versatility to it, yet is also a more difficult jutsu. All in all, i'd say they're pretty similar.

      I comoletely agree with that. Just one thing, the weakness of the Chidori is that the speed required causes tunnel vision, not its short range. So the Rasengan doesn't really share that since its self sustaining.

        Loading editor
    • Riptide240 wrote: I comoletely agree with that. Just one thing, the weakness of the Chidori is that the speed required causes tunnel vision, not its short range. So the Rasengan doesn't really share that since its self sustaining.

      True, but in both cases a gap needs to be closed.

        Loading editor
    • This is also true. Back to the point, using Senjustu does give a better sensory perception than the Sharingan. Regardless, I'm positive they found a way whatever jutsu it is

        Loading editor
    • though certain variations of chidori like chidori spear,current or senbon pretty much eliminate distance issues and not cause tunnel vision.perhaps the reason sasuke taught boruto the chidori was not for use as his primary weapon(which is unlikely because of tunnel vision -though perhaps boruto might get byakugan or maybe senjutsu later on) but instead taught it to him so that he could use learning and practicing this technique to master raiton and possibly create his own techniques ,just like sasuke did.maybe ultimately gaining the ability to somehow combine it with rasengan.if he can perform both simultaneously in different hands whos to say someday he wont figure it out

        Loading editor
    • RikudoSasuke wrote: perhaps the reason sasuke taught boruto the chidori was not for use as his primary weapon(which is unlikely because of tunnel vision -though perhaps boruto might get byakugan or maybe senjutsu later on) but instead taught it to him so that he could use learning and practicing this technique to master raiton and possibly create his own techniques ,just like sasuke did.

      I think Boruto will use the same tactic as Naruto: Shadowclones. He can send in a Shadowclone with Chidori, or use shadowclones to force a reaction from his opponent and so be give a chance to strike.

      Chidori is also thematically a strong jutsu to give, and Kakashi managed to attack with Raikiri (which is essentially super-chidori) unseen. So it's not a useless jutsu without Sharingan.

      THough yes i'm still hoping for Byakugan and then Tenseigan.

        Loading editor
    • So the Unique fighting = the same tactic tht naruto uses plz god no dont fking do it kishi

        Loading editor
    • that could also work,multiple clones using it at once could make up for the tunnel vision. but i doubt bolt will be just another naruto 2.0. they already used that gimmick with konohamaru.bolt will definitely take some pages out of his dads playbook every now and then,but he seems like he wants to be his own ninja.hes never gna get out of narutos shadow by being a mini-naruto. i expect a lot of innovation from bolt, adding his own spin to some of naruto and sasukes jutsus.he is a prodigy after all. also while using shadowclone and chidori may seem like a great idea,it really isnt since for each clone the techniques total effect is halved.it would work ,considering he probably has lots of chakra ,but overall it isnt really that practical.i doubt sasuke would teach his apprentice a technique that is impractical, much less one that could get him killed because of its side effect. im not sure how exactly bolt intends on using chidori but its probably effective. in addition,its not really mentioned WHY chidori has to be done at high speeds.perhaps to give it more penetrating power.but therenhave been several occassions where a point-blank is just as effective as the charging version. my guess is that because of the amount of chakra it uses and since unlike rasengan ,chidori has to be fed chakra constantly to sustain it ,the user should try and perform the technique as quickly as possible,therefore at mid and far range [which most battles are won/lost at] the user would have to perform the technique very fast to limit the amount of chakra wasted also the high speed means less chakra is needed to pierce the enemy.so perhaps chakra cost and added lethality is the reason chidori is performed at high speed. boruto probably has high chakra levels so he can maintain the jutsu for longer periods and also as a kid in a time of peace ,he wouldnt really need to blow a hole in someones chest anytime soon, so bolt possibly uses the chidori at lower speeds [around the speed at which rasengan is performed] primarily to electrocute the victim and inflict moderate damage rather than tear through them. thereby he doesnt experience the tunnel vision side effect . just my theory coz in the trailer hes shown using the chidori similar to how naruto would use a rasengan rather than charging with it

        Loading editor
    • It's RasenChidori Dattebayo!

        Loading editor
    • Mcpowa wrote: So the Unique fighting = the same tactic tht naruto uses plz god no dont fking do it kishi

      If he can learn both Rasengan and Chidori, i think it shows that he simply has a much greater variety of Jutsu. Since Sasuke has the Rinnegan, it should not be that hard for him to teach Boruto a series of Jutsu that give him a powerful combo. A unique combo, similar to Naruto's but refined like Sasuke's. As mentioned above, Chidori blade, stream and senbon give additional options. Especially Chidori Blade solved many of Chidori's problems. Maybe that's what Sasuke is setting up for Boruto.

      Note: If boruto can truly live up to his name, he will learn Raijin.

        Loading editor
    • @Killman the prob here is tht kishi won´t continue the work so its done.i dont think tht bolt will show more then those 3 jutsu´s hope he does more like lightning armor 2 epic shit(jk 2 soon for him )xD.Hopefully some1 continues kishi work some1 good.

        Loading editor
    • I'm more hoping on the chance that Boruto has another Jutsu as there isn't anything real special in just a normal Chidori (let alone the setbacks without the sharingan) and a tiny (tinier that Konohamaru's) Rasengan.

      Kishi said he would have Boruto a new killer move but chidori isn't going to cut it, plus he still is a carbon copy of Naruto even with it.

        Loading editor
    • NewGenToneri wrote: I'm more hoping on the chance that Boruto has another Jutsu as there isn't anything real special in just a normal Chidori (let alone the setbacks without the sharingan) and a tiny (tinier that Konohamaru's) Rasengan.

      Kishi said he would have Boruto a new killer move but chidori isn't going to cut it, plus he still is a carbon copy of Naruto even with it.

      That's pretty ignorant to say that, no offense.

      It's pretty clear at this point that both Bolto, and Naruto are different characters. The biggest example is that Boruto hides his feelings, while characters like Naruto (and Sarada) express themselves openly.

        Loading editor
    • NewGenToneri wrote: I'm more hoping on the chance that Boruto has another Jutsu as there isn't anything real special in just a normal Chidori (let alone the setbacks without the sharingan) and a tiny (tinier that Konohamaru's) Rasengan.

      Kishi said he would have Boruto a new killer move but chidori isn't going to cut it, plus he still is a carbon copy of Naruto even with it.

      well it seems that is the truth.

        Loading editor
    • i think it is chidori, i mean, mastering nature reelase+rasengan in such young ages look raher forced :( but sarada mastered super-punch so... >_>

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: i think it is chidori, i mean, mastering nature reelase+rasengan in such young ages look raher forced :( but sarada mastered super-punch so... >_>

      It clearly is Chidori. If you play at 1/4th speed you can clearly see that the Mini-rasengan and the Chidori are used as two separate jutsu. It also has the unique sound of Chidori.

        Loading editor
    • @Great chakra enhanced strength doesnt seem very demanding to be fair.

      Edit: Nvm

        Loading editor
    • KuroiToketsuHoshi wrote: @Great chakra enhanced strength doesnt seem very demanding to be fair.

      you mean that it isnt hard to learn? but it was described to have a need for a incredible good chakra control, something like that it really hard to gain...

        Loading editor
    • @Great true nvm then.

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: you mean that it isnt hard to learn? but it was described to have a need for a incredible good chakra control, something like that it really hard to gain...

      It's something you have a knack for or not. Sakura had good chakra control as a genin and developed it. Naruto and Sasuke did not.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto used too much and sasuke not enough and sakura just the right ammount.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: It's something you have a knack for or not. Sakura had good chakra control as a genin and developed it. Naruto and Sasuke did not.

      and he needed years of training... this kind of ability is hard to learn even for people who have the required abilitys...

        Loading editor
    • To be fair, sakura learned it by tsusade spamming chakra enhanced strenght on sakura while she trys to dodge. Not really a great any learning going on there. More of stress relief for tsusade after a long day of paper work if you know what I mean.

        Loading editor
    • KuroiToketsuHoshi wrote: To be fair, sakura learned it by tsusade spamming chakra enhanced strenght on sakura while she trys to dodge. Not really a great any learning going on there. More of stress relief for tsusade after a long day of paper work if you know what I mean.

      yeah ^_^ but it isnt as easy as that either, if sasuke didnt have the necassary abilitys it wouldnt have worked either way... plus it seems like a high-lvl technique, afterall only 3 people can use it so far...

        Loading editor
    • Sakura,Tsusade,Sarada,Naruto and sarada is like 10.

        Loading editor
    • KuroiToketsuHoshi wrote: Sakura,Tsusade,Sarada,Naruto and sarada is like 10.

      naruto doesnt have this...he uses a similar version has the raikage, but instad of lightning release he uses the kyuubi-chakra...

        Loading editor
    • Omg just saw bolt doing rly huge rasengan =P (new trailer) rip naruto?!

      Boruto plz stop rustling jimmies

        Loading editor
    • That's a daam big Rasengan he made, if Boruto could add lighting release chakra to that he'd be OP as fu*k.

        Loading editor
    • Where did you guys see the trailer? >.<

        Loading editor
    • @ultima youtube

        Loading editor
    • @Mcpowa
      Can't find it T_T

        Loading editor
    • enter the chat and send u the link

        Loading editor
    • lol naruto will die in movie

        Loading editor
    • Bolt can solo the entire New gen with tht rasengan ahahahaha

        Loading editor
    • @Mcpowa
      Ok

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @Mcpowa
      Ok

      sry dude i was afk xD

        Loading editor
    • @Mcpowa
      It's kewl, someone made a thread containing the link to the trailer. And holy sh!t, that was a enormous Rasengan. I highly doubt he did it with his own chakra

        Loading editor
    • Ultra Big Ball Rasengan?

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @Mcpowa
      It's kewl, someone made a thread containing the link to the trailer. And holy sh!t, that was a enormous Rasengan. I highly doubt he did it with his own chakra

      mostlikely he got kuramas help °_° ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Well, if Boruto will indeed combine Rasengan and Chidori, I hope it will be called 雷遁·螺旋囀槍, Raiton: Rasen Tensō(Lightning Release: Spiralling Chirping Spear) or 螺旋囀衝, Rasen Tenshō(Spiralling Chirping Thrust)

        Loading editor
    • @GreatestSin
      Yeah, wasn't there additional colors in the big-ass Rasengan?

        Loading editor
    • I know boruto just combine the chidori and the rasingan together

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @GreatestSin
      Yeah, wasn't there additional colors in the big-ass Rasengan?

      this would make the most sense, afterall big-ass rasengans needs a lot of chakra ^_^

        Loading editor
    • yeah most likely he gt chakra boost but until its confirm =p its bolt feat ahahaha xD

        Loading editor
    • Mcpowa wrote: yeah most likely he gt chakra boost but until its confirm =p its bolt feat ahahaha xD

      even if he gained kyuubi chakra it is still bolts feat :p

        Loading editor
    • yeah kinda or its all ty to the whiskers! xD

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @Mcpowa
      It's kewl, someone made a thread containing the link to the trailer. And holy sh!t, that was a enormous Rasengan. I highly doubt he did it with his own chakra

      He already uses stuff like Kage Bunshin, which Kiba only managed to do once after ~3 years. Boruto clearly has plenty of Chakra to do stunts like this.

        Loading editor
    • It doesnt matter what chakra nature you have, you can performe the rasengan seeing as though naruto did it with all of the tailed beast chakra and they had different types of chakra natures but naruto compressed them into rasenshurikens, baruto probably wont do anything like that until he masters his jougan

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.