FANDOM


  • First of the ones we know: Deidara - One-Tail; Obito/Sasori - Three-Tails; Kisame - Four-Tails; Nagato - Six-Tails.

    The ones left are: Two-Tails, Five-Tails, Seven-Tails, Eight-Tails & Nine-Tails

    We know Hidan & Kakuzu clashed against the Two-Tails. And in my opinion it was Hidans Tailed Beast, he prayed for forgiveness because of not killing his opponent.

    Hidan - Two-Tails

    Which leaves Kakuzu - Seven-Tails

    Taka was responsible for the Eight-Tails because of killing Itachi, so...

    Itachi - Eight-Tails

    Nagato captured the Six-Tails which makes = Konan - Nine-Tails

    The only one left is Five-Tails and the remaining Akatsuki Member are Orochimaru & Zertsu.

    Because of Zetsu not being a front-fighter makes Orochimaru = Five-Tails.

      Loading editor
    • I disagree, as Nagato was clearly going to capture the Nine Tails. Are you certain that Nagato captured the Six tails? cause switching Konan and Nagato around fits with the Manga.

        Loading editor
    • Itachi was assigned to 9tails originally, so yoru wrong about Gyuki. Nagato capturing Utakata and Kakuzu capturing Fuu is filler and non-canon. especially since Kisame said there were only 2 beasts left to capture BEFORE the Six Tails Arc in both aniem and manga so that literally couldn't have happened.

      and you are wrong again; Nagato was assigned the 9tails after everyone else failed.

      But we do know- Deidara-Shukaku. seen in series. Hidan or Kakuzu-Matatabi. Not sure which one, i think its Hidan tho; he was bitching about not finding his target in rescue gaara arc so maybe that was Yugito? Tobi-Isobu. also hinted that it was Sasori as Tobi inherited most things from Sasori. (ring, position, etc.) Kisame-Son Goku. as seen in the series. ???-Kokuo. no idea. possibly; Pain or Konan (If Obito ever ordered either of them to hunt Bijuu), Kakuzu or Hidan (whichever wasnt assigned to Yugito), Orochimaru (if he caught a beast during his time), or possibly one of Kakuzus previous partners. doubtful it was Zetsu. Saiken and CHomei same as above^ Gyuki- possible a member was assigned to him originally and just never caught him so was re assigned to Sasuke and later Kisame. Kurama-initially Itachi, then other members tried and failed, and reassigned to Pain.

        Loading editor
    • Deidara - One-Tail (obvious)

      Sasori - Three-Tails (only logical assumption given it was Tobi's target, and he took over Sasori's spot). Not sure how that would've worked out though; Puppeteer vs. Water Monster (Somethin' to think about, but not really)

      Hidan - Two-Tails (manga & anime)

      Kakuzu - Seven-Tails (call it filler/non-canon all you want, that's not for anyone to decide as fact. Anime is part of the series & it's up the reader. Besides, it makes a lot of sense given their birthplace.)

      Pain - Six Tails (anime)

      Konan - ??

      Kisame - Four-Tails (manga & anime)

      Itachi - Nine-Tails (that's been referenced multiple times in the manga)

      Zetsu - He was a spy for the organization and didn't participate in the tailed beast captures.

      Orochimaru - He was part of the organization, so his assignment had to have been either Eight-Tails or Five-Tails. The other would logically had to have been Konan's assignment.

      Akatsuki decided to go after the Kurama last of all, because the Gedo Mazo would've collapsed if sealed it beforehand. Itachi apparently never had any real intention of capturing Naruto, otherwise he would have when Itachi crow genjutsu'd him in the forest to "talk". Hence, that assignment was passed around from Itachi to Deidara (Kazekage Rescue arc, which failed) to Pain. From the beginning though, Kurama was ITACHI's assignment. Before the start of part two (anime kinda messes up this part), it's logically deduced that the Five & Seven-Tails were already captured and sealed. That could mean, either A) Orochimaru defected before he could capture his target (this would imply that the Eight-Tails was his target), or B) Orochimaru's target was the Five-Tails and captured it. Konan's target had to have been either Five or Eight-Tails. Remember that Eight-Tails was given to Taka to handle because by the time they were to go after it, 5 Akatsuki members had died and remember we're not counting Zetsu. We already know what Pain & Kisame's assignments were. Konan & Orochimaru are the only ones left. Take your pick I suppose.

        Loading editor
    • Minamoto15 wrote: Deidara - One-Tail (obvious)

      Sasori - Three-Tails (only logical assumption given it was Tobi's target, and he took over Sasori's spot). Not sure how that would've worked out though; Puppeteer vs. Water Monster (Somethin' to think about, but not really)

      Hidan - Two-Tails (manga & anime)

      Kakuzu - Seven-Tails (call it filler/non-canon all you want, that's not for anyone to decide as fact. Anime is part of the series & it's up the reader. Besides, it makes a lot of sense given their birthplace.)

      Pain - Six Tails (manga & anime)

      Konan - ??

      Kisame - Four-Tails (manga & anime)

      Itachi - Nine-Tails (that's been referenced multiple times in the manga)

      Zetsu - He was a spy for the organization and didn't participate in the tailed beast captures.

      Orochimaru - He was part of the organization, so his assignment had to have been either Eight-Tails or Five-Tails. The other would logically had to have been Konan's assignment.

      Akatsuki decided to go after the Kurama last of all, because the Gedo Mazo would've collapsed if sealed it beforehand. Itachi apparently never had any real intention of capturing Naruto, otherwise he would have when Itachi crow genjutsu'd him in the forest to "talk". Hence, that assignment was passed around from Itachi to Deidara (Kazekage Rescue arc, which failed) to Pain. From the beginning though, Kurama was ITACHI's assignment. Before the start of part two (anime kinda messes up this part), it's logically deduced that the Five & Seven-Tails were already captured and sealed. That could mean, either A) Orochimaru defected before he could capture his target (this would imply that the Eight-Tails was his target), or B) Orochimaru's target was the Five-Tails and captured it. Konan's target had to have been either Five or Eight-Tails. Remember that Eight-Tails was given to Taka to handle because by the time they were to go after it, 5 Akatsuki members had died and remember we're not counting Zetsu. We already know what Pain & Kisame's assignments were. Konan & Orochimaru are the only ones left. Take your pick I suppose.

      no. no it wasn't.

        Loading editor
    • EDITED. Yeah the manga didn't show the Six-Tails capture....but don't discount the anime and dismiss it as filler just because the manga doesn't bother to expand. As far as what the series dictates, Six-Tails was Pain's target, and was then assigned to Kurama because the others failed.

        Loading editor
    • Considering later in the manga it Naruto and Utakata didn't recognize each other completely invalidates the filler. Unless stated otherwise, if it didn't happen in the manga its filler. Fillers have been happening for years, and have always been ignored by the canon. Canon really isn't a matter of opinion

        Loading editor
    • Oh well. That's your opinion. If that were the case, there wouldn't be ongoing discussions on the matter. The anime is still part of the Naruto series and plays within the scope of the mainstream story line. It's not dismissive regardless. Deductive reasoning can be used....both off the manga and the anime.

        Loading editor
    • @Minamoto15
      It's not a matter of opinion -_-

        Loading editor
    • Whatever floats your boat ^_^ This is the theories and speculations board, and I'm using all the information I have at my disposal. None of us are on Kishi's payroll. Sue me lol.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @Minamoto15
      It's not a matter of opinion -_-

      I don't see the problem with using Anime as a secondary level as canon (that is, true unless directly contradicted by the Manga). Event though in the Manga they don't recognize eachother, it would be weird if they did because in the Manga they never met. That doesn't mean that the events of the Anime could not have been true in one way or the other. E.g. if you consider the Anime an alternate universe, the one point of difference could simply be that in the Mangaverse Naruto was a day or so too late and Utakata was already killed. So Nagato dealing with utakata would still be "true" even if other details are "false".

      So in short, i think it's not necessary to write off the entire Anime just because it handles things somewhat differently.

        Loading editor
    • Well there was an official timeline released and it includes no filler. Not even anime. Just the manga.

        Loading editor
    • nerds lol jk

        Loading editor
    • Anything in anime that does not stick to the manga, and is not approved by the Author or supervised by the Author is filler. No opinions to it.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, so because it's not the manga, you're just gonna dismiss the anime. If that's not mindless, shortsighted thinking then I dunno what is lol. Thank goodness that isn't how I think. But anyway, back to the topic, what I posted is how I interpret the assignments to be, unless I'm missing something. Han is the only one jin that hasn't been expanded upon.

        Loading editor
    • WindStar7125
      WindStar7125 removed this reply because:
      Nope. Strike one.
      02:17, July 25, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Keeptfighting wrote: First of the ones we know: Deidara - One-Tail; Obito/Sasori - Three-Tails; Kisame - Four-Tails; Nagato - Six-Tails (Anime only).

      The ones left are: Two-Tails, Five-Tails, Seven-Tails, Eight-Tails & Nine-Tails

      We know Hidan & Kakuzu clashed against the Two-Tails. And in my opinion it was Hidans Tailed Beast, he prayed for forgiveness because of not killing his opponent.

      Hidan - Two-Tails

      Which leaves Kakuzu - Seven-Tails

      Taka was responsible for the Eight-Tails because of killing Itachi, so...

      Itachi - Eight-Tails

      Nagato captured the Six-Tails which makes = Konan - Nine-Tails

      The only one left is Five-Tails and the remaining Akatsuki Member are Orochimaru & Zetsu.

      Because of Zetsu not being a front-fighter makes Orochimaru = Five-Tails.

        Loading editor
    • Minamoto15 wrote: Ah, so because it's not the manga, you're just gonna dismiss the anime. If that's not mindless, shortsighted thinking then I dunno what is lol. Thank goodness that isn't how I think. But anyway, back to the topic, what I posted is how I interpret the assignments to be, unless I'm missing something. Han is the only one jin that hasn't been expanded upon.

      thats just how it works, dont be so ignorant.

        Loading editor
    • This is not an anime vs. manga thread. Let's keep it civil. Please get back on topic.

        Loading editor
    • 1. One Tails(Shukaku) - Deidara

      2. Two Tails(Matatabi) - Hidan

      3. Three Tails(Isobu) - Deidara

      4. Four Tails(Son Goku) - Kisame

      5. Five Tails(Kokuo) - ????

      6. Six Tails(Saiken) - Six Paths of Pein

      7. Seven Tails(Chomei) - Kakuzu

      8. Eight Tails(Gyuuki) - Sasuke(Unsucessful), Kisame(Unsucessful)

      9. Nine Tails(Kyuubi) - Six Paths of Pein(Unsucessful)

      Utakata fought against Pein in the Anime-only Arc. Kakuzu confronted Fuu after the Anime-only Chunin Exams arc. However, to simply dismiss these acts by crying "Anime!" is quite frankly very stupid. Yagura was already under the control of Obito, so his death is quite uncertain.

      Kisame won against Roshi, an Iwagakure ninja, so it is a 80% chance that Itachi was the one who defeated Han(Five Tails), due to him also being an Iwagakure shinobi.

      Sasori and Deidara infiltrated Suna to capture Gaara, and Yugito confronted Kakuzu/Hidan. Sasuke, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin were tricked by Bee and Kisame made a tactical retreat into Samehada due to the appearance of the Raikage.

      Naruto destroyed the Six Paths and Nagato succumbed to chakra exaustion.

      There. A complete list of who captured whom. I very much doubt anyone could argue anything differemt. Orochimaru left Akatsuki quite a while ago. Back when they were only collecting the funds. So it is extremely unlikely that they hunted Han back then. His loss would have definitely alerted the other nations.

        Loading editor
    • I would. Sasori's Tailed Beast was Sanbi, but he died and Tobi took over.

      Also, Sasuke wasn't really a part of Akatsuki, you can't count him in. Hachibi must've had another Akatsuki that had to catch it. Kisame had Yonbi. Itachi hat Kyubi. So it's

      1. T - Deidara
      2. T - Hidan
      3. T - Sasori => Tobi
      4. T - Kisame
      5. T - Unknown
      6. T - Nagato (Anime only)
      7. T - Kakuzu (Anime only)
      8. T - Unknown => Sasuke (failed) => Kisame
      9. T - Itachi (failed) => Nagato

      The only Akatsuki left is Konan, I assume she had the 5T. Orochimaru was out before they began to capture the beasts.

        Loading editor
    • Omojuze
      Omojuze removed this reply because:
      nevermind...
      14:10, July 29, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Seelentau wrote: I would. Sasori's Tailed Beast was Sanbi, but he died and Tobi took over.

      Also, Sasuke wasn't really a part of Akatsuki, you can't count him in. Hachibi must've had another Akatsuki that had to catch it. Kisame had Yonbi. Itachi hat Kyubi. So it's

      1. T - Deidara
      2. T - Hidan
      3. T - Sasori => Tobi
      4. T - Kisame
      5. T - Unknown
      6. T - Nagato (Anime only)
      7. T - Kakuzu (Anime only)
      8. T - Unknown => Sasuke (failed) => Kisame
      9. T - Itachi (failed) => Nagato

      The only Akatsuki left is Konan, I assume she had the 5T. Orochimaru was out before they began to capture the beasts.

      no, you forgot about kakuzus partners. Its entirely possible that they could have caught 5/6/7 tails.

        Loading editor
    • Akatsuki only began to hunt Biju when Hidan already was in.

        Loading editor
    • But Itachi was assigned the nine-tails in part 1 before Hidan joined?

        Loading editor
    • How do you know Hidan wasn't in already at that time?

        Loading editor
    • No idea, but Hidan is the only members who we list as not being in the Sasuke Recovery Mission arc.

        Loading editor
    • Then again, I seriously doubt that Kishimoto had it all figured out back then.

        Loading editor
    • Was everyone assaigned a Tailed Beast to catch? Maybe it was kind of like "we got to catch one today, you guys can do it just fine" and sent out whoever rather than systematically assigning beasts to members. If that were the case Itachi and Kisame would gave been the better choices for just about every mission considering Sharingan can suppress beasts and Samehada would eat up the chakra.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.