FANDOM


  • This takes place after Toneri fought Naruto. Toneri has complete mastery of Tenseigan and Tenseigan Chakra Mode, he is fully healed and at full power. This is The Last Sasuke after the Movie The Last ends. They are fighting at the VOTE. No Plot Armor whatsoever.


    [removed poll since it isn't working properly.]

      Loading editor
    • thanks for making a poll. its make all of our lives easier ;)

        Loading editor
    • Polls are just an easy way out so you don't have to explain your reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • Plus, I think the poll isn't even working, since the results stay on zero, I tried to vote several time, but after each time my voice magically goes away, and poll is on zero again.

        Loading editor
    • I would rather people explain their reasoning also. This is a forum debate.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, it seems that my voice really cannot get into the vote, no idea why.

        Loading editor
    • well, sasuke at full power in the last> bsm Naruto in the last< toneri< Naruto full power in the last= the last sasuke

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: well, sasuke at full power in the last> bsm Naruto in the last< toneri< Naruto full power in the last= the last sasuke

      Depends.If we let toneri train for a few years he can kill both naruto and sasuke 1vs1.

        Loading editor
    • Kurama Sage Mode Naruto in the Last is meant to be equal to his SPSM. Toneri also did not have time to master the eyes.. he literally just awakened them like 4 days before hand. Here he has had time to master them and their abilities and he already fought KSM Naruto which here in actuality can fly so it is actually SPSM Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Kurama Sage Mode Naruto in the Last is meant to be equal to his SPSM. Toneri also did not have time to master the eyes.. he literally just awakened them like 4 days before hand. Here he has had time to master them and their abilities and he already fought KSM Naruto which here in actuality can fly so it is actually SPSM Naruto.

      Edit: he truly and completely awakened the Tenseigan mere moments before the fight itself.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: Kurama Sage Mode Naruto in the Last is meant to be equal to his SPSM. Toneri also did not have time to master the eyes.. he literally just awakened them like 4 days before hand. Here he has had time to master them and their abilities and he already fought KSM Naruto which here in actuality can fly so it is actually SPSM Naruto.

      Edit: he truly and completely awakened the Tenseigan mere moments before the fight itself.

      But lacked the expirence and knolwedge in battle duo to not being a shinobi.

        Loading editor
    • well, I must say that seconds after Naruto and sasuke got their new six paths powers, they were kicking madara's, kaguya's, and even each other's asses, so its a sucky excuse imo..

        Loading editor
    • They had expirence as shinobis while toneri didnt.And please madara and kaguya wouldev had killed them both if it wasnt for the help from kakashi obito and sakura.

        Loading editor
    • how do u know that toneri didn't have experience? he came to earth whenever he wanted, and had a whole moon of puppets to train with. nigga, get a clue. I didn't mean it literally, I meant as in: wow, that new baseball team is doing very against the world's champion.. get it now?

        Loading editor
    • Again, Naruto has the universal comprehension ability thanks to SPSM so he literally learned everything as he was using them, Sasuke was always a fast learner and he already knew about the Rinnegan and its techs thanks to fighting Obito, Madara and knowing about Pain and his techs from Obito.. also Naruto and Sasuke no longer have Hagoromo's chakra, they just have their own now which is less than Hag's and weaker than Hag's. Given the fact that Toneri did not have experience with the Tenseigan, let alone eyeballs at all since they were sealed at his birth... and now that he has experience and mastery with Tenseigan and Tenseigan Chakra Mode.. I say in the end Sasuke gets his ass beat, but gets saved thanks to Naruto, and/or healed thanks to Sakura or Karin, Or Jugo or Tsunade.. Sasuke gets healed and lives.. wait... there is no main character plot protection here let alone plot protection period so.. so I take it back Sasuke gets beaten.

        Loading editor
    • I... dont see ur point... Im pretty sure u tried roasting me, but it just didn't cut it man... really.. I have no idea watcha talking about

        Loading editor
    • Guy, what are you even talking about??

        Loading editor
    • sasuke wins mid dif toneri got no counter against amenos+ps(chidori)

      Naruto beat Toneri without using his Six Path's Sage Mode or his Kurama Avatar. Toneri doesn't stand a chance.

        Loading editor
    • @quaking, since we don't seem to understand each other, im just gonna say it simply: I don't get ur last comment. get it now?

        Loading editor
    • Woah don't be rude

      But I think that since its been a while since Sasuke has rinnegan, his abilities with it should be stronger than before. He also have experiences fighting opponents more powerful than him. While Toneri's technique is so OP it split the moon, I think Sasuke's rinnegan abilities will be useful to counter/dodge them.

      Meanhwile Toneri can suck chakra and if he do it (no hinata this time, right?) then Sasuke will lose.

        Loading editor
    • I think Sasuke can easily counter the absorption with Preta Path, thus making it useless.

        Loading editor
    • it's too fast for preta path and it goes through the body. not something from the outside.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: I think Sasuke can easily counter the absorption with Preta Path, thus making it useless.

      After some more contemplation, i don't think sasuke can counter it easily , but he can counter it.

        Loading editor
    • OR he could Tp to toneri,destroy that ball and do some dmg to toneri.Yeah this toneri was worse match up to naruto than he is to sasuke.And @MCpowa naruto lost that fight,hinata saved him.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto beat Toneri without using his Six Path's Sage Mode or his Kurama Avatar.Unless u show me tht wasn´t the case move on

        Loading editor
    • He used kurama vs statue.He got his chakra absorbd from toneri then hinata gave him hamuras chakra witch stoped that absorbtion.Stop hyping naruto.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't naruto knocked him out with 1 punch? tht hype

        Loading editor
    • Without Hinata's chakra Naruto would have never even been able to land that punch. You were never really good at context and logic so I don't know why I'm surprised.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Without Hinata's chakra Naruto would have never even been able to land that punch. You were never really good at context and logic so I don't know why I'm surprised.

      Flame is lame enjoy the game^^.

        Loading editor
    • i cant expect much coming from u oh well .

      she gave the chakra after tht happen re watch the movie plz

        Loading editor
    • gotta admit Mcpowa, you Hyped Naruto too much and downplay Toneri's strength.

      He didn't knock him out with "One Punch" as you say, he literally focused all his energy on that punch, even sacrificing protection to the rest of his body. Toneri, in that fight, didn't absorb his energy. True, he started doing this after the fight. If during the fight he used that technique, the end result might be different.

      Also, look up, it said

      QuakingStar wrote: This takes place after Toneri fought Naruto. Toneri has complete mastery of Tenseigan and Tenseigan Chakra Mode, he is fully healed and at full power. This is The Last Sasuke after the Movie The Last ends. They are fighting at the VOTE. No Plot Armor whatsoever.

      See? did toneri have full control of his tenseigan? NO, the eyes still adjust themselves.

      Can naruto defeat him if he used that technique without Hinata? Debatable, but Naruto doesn't have counter or able to negate that chakra absorption.

      Can Naruto defeat him with SPSM without Hinata? Don't know

      Can Sasuke Defeat him? Don't know

      Can Sasuke negate or counter the chakra absorption? Probably with his preta path, but still debatable.

      What we do know is Toneri isn't used to surprise attack, like attack that come from below him (Naruto did it), so amenotejikara can be used for that purpose. We also don't know what he will do if Ducksuke use other rinnegan techniques (like the paths).

        Loading editor
    • Neither naruto or sasuke can 1vs1 toneri and hope to win.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Neither naruto or sasuke can 1vs1 toneri and hope to win.

      Like I said, Debatable

      Man this thread is poisonous, less discussion and more "I said this so I must be right"

        Loading editor
    • Why say that?If toneri was expirenced on the moon battle he wouldnt had need chakra absorbtion.

        Loading editor
    • all ur argument is based on the chakra absorption.

      i still want a prof,that Naruto had Hamura chakra? Because last I checked Hinata only replenished his chakra.

        Loading editor
    • she had to give him Hamura chakra in order to harm the Tenseigan orb, and fight Toneri. Go watch the movie again.

        Loading editor
    • nothing implies tht he still had her chakra while fighting toneri.

      the Tenseigan mode disappeared after Naruto beat Toneri, but the scene where she shows Hamura's chakra is before that, meaning Naruto couldn't have had it.

        Loading editor
    • Mcpowa wrote: all ur argument is based on the chakra absorption.

      i still want a prof,that Naruto had Hamura chakra? Because last I checked Hinata only replenished his chakra.

      I'm sorry, but isn't your position here is naruto win easy if he have SPSM, and possibly Sasuke? because your question is why Toneri might win.

      Naruto didn't have hamura's chakra, Hinata lend him her chakra, which have hamura's quality (which is why they can destroy tenseigan vessel in the first place). Hamura's chakra prevent Toneri from absorbing Hinata and Naruto's chakra.

      Of course it centered around it, It is a very hax ability, absorbing chakra that fast over long distance is hax as hell.

      The other abilities can be countered physically.

      Mcpowa wrote: nothing implies tht he still had her chakra while fighting toneri.

      the Tenseigan mode disappeared after Naruto beat Toneri, but the scene where she shows Hamura's chakra is before that, meaning Naruto couldn't have had it.

      are you blind? that purple chakra comes from Hamura, jesus christ

        Loading editor
    • if toneri cant beat bsm naruto theres no way in hell he beats spsm naruto.

      On topic :The only attack that Toneri has that will bust Susanoo is Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion, but Sasuke can just use Ameno to shift behind him and then one shot him with Perfect Susanoo. Dude doesn't stand a chance in hell. All his other attacks are easily tanked by Susanoo, and his speed is no issue since Naruto himself can't pressure Sasuke with speed.

      Talking about the moment when naruto was fighting toneri until naruto 1 shots him with the punch that moment there he had no hamura chakra jesus.

        Loading editor
    • Very FLAWED argument because you don't consider his chakra absorption AT ALL and you don't consider the fact that HE DIDN'T Master his eyes the first time.

        Loading editor
    • when toneri is convered in eyes is tht considered tenseigan mode no its not btw i got this from wikia.

      "His chakra mode dissipates, and as he takes his defeat in disbelief, the Tenseigan reverts back into the Byakugan. Hanabi's eyes were later removed from Toneri and eventually returned to her, leaving him with his eye sockets empty once again. However, powered by his misinterpretation of Hamura's will and his will to destroy Earth and humanity, he tried to infuse all Byakugan to his body in attempt to destroy Earth and humanity, but his attempt failed and caused him to mutate into an unstable white mass."

      Again on topic: Whts toneri counter to sasuke genjutsu any1?

        Loading editor
    • Just give up @Mcpowa is a blind naruto fanboy.

        Loading editor
    • @Kakashi nice argument u got there

      now can u tell me whts the counter against sasuke genjutsu?

      Yeah i thought so hahaha

        Loading editor
    • U havent proved me wrong.Sasukes strongest requires eye contact.Toneri has TSB to pervent it.

        Loading editor
    • 1-tht same tsb tht Naruto's Rasengan tht broke him out of the barrier,can handle the sasuke chidori?

      2-can he react to ameno?

      3- can tht tsb handle the ps arrows?

        Loading editor
    • They can.They are strong as obitos and madaras that werent broke by Susano arrows+multiple bijjudamas.Sasuke wasnt able to blitz naruto,he cant blitz toneri either.

        Loading editor
    • Mcpowa wrote: 1-tht same tsb tht Naruto's Rasengan tht broke him out of the barrier,can handle the sasuke chidori?

      Technically, Naruto wasn't able to break Toneri's TSB shield, even with his clones' Rasengan barrage, he just undermined it and then attacked Toneri with usual Rasengan from the underground.

        Loading editor
    • So strong tht naruto rasengan broke it ok then.

      Don´t compare bsm to spm mode not on the same lvl plz

      @Ravenlot when naruto went inside the tsb he broke it with the rasengan

        Loading editor
    • That KSM was meant to be equal to SPSM,but move was made before SPSM was created,so moot point.Edit:RASENGAN DIDNT DESTROY TSB SHIELD.

        Loading editor
    • where is tht stated tht is equal to spsm? show me

      ofc not just like guy didn't destroy madara tsb hahahah

      we go by facts.fact tht mode is bsm not spsm unless u got a source saying otherwise

        Loading editor
    • Logic. It was a stand in, in power, for SPSM since SPSM was not publicly released in the manga/anime yet.

        Loading editor
    • Mcpowa wrote: where is tht stated tht is equal to spsm? show me

      ofc not just like guy didn't destroy madara tsb hahahah

      we go by facts.fact tht mode is bsm not spsm unless u got a source saying otherwise

      U are comparing guys attacks and sasukes XD.

        Loading editor
    • @Quacking so u dont have any ok

      @Kakashi nice dodges there hahahah since u got nothing to show u focus on my reference to guy and madara situation

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: They can.They are strong as obitos and madaras that werent broke by Susano arrows+multiple bijjudamas.Sasuke wasnt able to blitz naruto,he cant blitz toneri either.

      Sasuke kinda did. Teleported behind him and Chidori'd Naruto directly. If Naruto didn't have a his Tailed Beast chakra cloak, he'd have a gaping hole in his torso

        Loading editor
    • ???Didnt he dodge it?

        Loading editor
    • he blocked with the arm and the impact send him backwards

        Loading editor
    • @kakashi no he didn't. he took it full on, cuz he didn't have time to dodge (I just re-read that scene). Naruto is way faster, tougher, smarter, better reflexes, better sensor, and just more powerful overall. the Naruto that sasuke fought at the vote is at least twice as strong as the last Naruto that fought toneri. lets go my list of things that Naruto is stronger, and better at. 1st thing I put is speed. Naruto at vote was, like I said, at least twice as strong, and twice as fast, better sensing, better reflexes, tougher, but still couldn't dodge sasuke's ameno+chidori. this means that toneri has no chance dodging it either, and since he's less tough than Naruto. he is getting cut in half by that ameno+chidori combo easily. the only way for vote Naruto to fight sasuke when in ps, was to go into full kurama mode. since toneri is a tad stronger than the last Naruto, and this Naruto is, as I stated, half as strong as vote Naruto (no full kurama mode), toneri has to at least get 5 times stronger to defeat sasuke. chakra absorption- sasuke ameno's outta the way/ uses almighty push (not sure bout this one)/ or, if possible, might use he chakra-sucking-path to suck his own chakra back aka counter it. physically, toneri is faster and stronger, but sasuke was able to keep up with a ninja almost four times stronger than that, and he wasn't even at full power. golden whell reincarnation- lol if the last Naruto survived it at bsm, sasuke's full powered almighty push/ ps can survive it. easily. can toneri dodge amaterasu without being a sensor? nope. avoid genjutsu? nope (cuz he's nerver seen it before, and even if he did, he doenst know how a rinnegan/sharingan works anyways). if toneri actually hits sasuke when he doenst have any protection, the fight is over then and there. but the chances of it happening are sooooo small, it might no even be a thought in toneri's head. sasuke without ps might win.

        Loading editor
    • It's actually kind of amazing that Naruto was fast enough to turn a full 360 before being hit by that Chidori.

        Loading editor
    • DUDE can u stop?That KSM naruto WAS MEANT to be just as strong as SPSM naruto,but MOVIE WAS CREATED before it was made.Edit:Ameno that sasuke used vs naruto isnt the same he can use vs toneri,since vs naruto it was with distraction.

        Loading editor
    • @kakashi. how in the hell do u know if it was as strong as spsm Naruto? spsm Naruto was the Naruto that hit judara with a lava-rasenshuriken after dodging his limbo attack. the Naruto im talking about has that mode, plus the chakra of all the bijuu. now, CAN U STOP? (back at u nigga). and no, spsm already existed during the movie. its just that the anime wasn't up to that part yet. get a clue. how is the ameno/chidori combo different for the two of them? please, explain. and sasuke can most surely cause a distraction. if ur a ninja, and u cant cause a distraction, ur no ninja at all.

        Loading editor
    • Toneri has TSB,he wont even look at fireball jutsu,unlike naruto.AND THATS EXATCLY what is said.IT WASNT ANIMATED BUT IT WAS MEANT to be equal to spsm.

        Loading editor
    • so kakashi is tht the naruto u were talking about all day the one tht kicked the tsb tht madara sent to kill guy?

        Loading editor
    • That was meant for attack not defense.

        Loading editor
    • yes or no wht naruto u talking about the who fought kaguya or the one who used the lava rasenshuriken on madara?

        Loading editor
    • The way people discuss on these forums is atrocious. In my opinion Sasuke wins in high difficulty. Sasuke's space time technique would allow him to get the jump on Toneri which gives Sasuke a small advantage in speed and surprise attacks. Sasuke's Susanoo is it's multiple forms would also give Toneri a challenge. The normal humanoid form can shoot arrow that are very much capable of piercing Toneri and fast enough to be certainly to be hard to dodge. This can be seen when Naruto was scared shitless in the VOTE battle. While Toneri can combat with his truthseeker orbs. Also the Perfect Susanoo could easily tank, hell even (IN MY OPINION) the armored or the humanoid Susanoo can tank the Golden Wheel Reincarnation Attack since Naruto's chakra mode was able to tank it. In the Boruto movie Sasuke was capable of Taijutsu contending with Kinshiki and Naruto, despite that being in the future I do think that Naruto and Sasuke were still of similar powers and abilities in respect to each other in the Last Time Period, safe to say that Sasuke using his Susanoo and lightning chakra to enhance his body could counter and at least not let Toneri physically destroy Sasuke. Amaterasu I think might to something, depends if Toneri can use his chakra mode to tank Amaterasu for the most part. When it comes to genjutsu, we have no idea if that is something Toneri even knows how to combat but that also gives Sasuke an edge. And full mastery of the Tenseigan is debatable. In terms of the chakra absorption, I think it was plot convenience to give Naruto a challenge or an obstacle by Kishimoto. Sasuke is capable of dodging the orb version if it's thrown. I also think it's a Tenseigan (weapon) technique because Toneri used the same thing after Hanabi's eyes were taken from him, and once that happened the broken vessel sent all of the eyes to go to Toneri's body. Overall I don't think Sasuke would overpower him like Naruto could, maybe but not as flashy, but Sasuke could come up with a strategy to defeat Toneri. In my humble opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Lol what?Toneris absrobtion wasnt a plot it was his own ability that naruto wasnt able to counter.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Lol what?Toneris absrobtion wasnt a plot it was his own ability that naruto wasnt able to counter.

      Wow, the intelligence in this one argument is really apparent... I would like to point out you didn't provide any argument to why I was wrong at all. Right after the fight between Toneri and Naruto he used the same technique after being connected from the Otsutsuki eyes that powered the weapon, and he had no dojutsu at that point, that leads me to believe that it was not his own ability, it was from his connection to the weapon like his puppets. And that's the point of a plot device it gives the antagonist something the protagonist cannot counter in order to seem like an actual threat. It's because Naruto has become so damned powerful that Kishimoto would have to revive Madara or Kaguya again to provide a challenge.

        Loading editor
    • Gmanis41 wrote:

      Kakashisologod wrote: Lol what?Toneris absrobtion wasnt a plot it was his own ability that naruto wasnt able to counter.

      Wow, the intelligence in this one argument is really apparent... I would like to point out you didn't provide any argument to why I was wrong at all. Right after the fight between Toneri and Naruto he used the same technique after being connected from the Otsutsuki eyes that powered the weapon, and he had no dojutsu at that point, that leads me to believe that it was not his own ability, it was from his connection to the weapon like his puppets. And that's the point of a plot device it gives the antagonist something the protagonist cannot counter in order to seem like an actual threat. It's because Naruto has become so damned powerful that Kishimoto would have to revive Madara or Kaguya again to provide a challenge.

      true it is a plot device, but it is still an ability/a technique in its own right.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto=sasuke and naruto lost to inexprienced toneri.What makes u think sasuke can do better?

        Loading editor
    • @Nope2937 I don't think it was his own jutsu. Then again it is my opinion, and I still think regardless if it is or isn't Sasuke and Naruto are capable at FULL POWER from the beginning are capable of defeating him. However, the energy vessel absorbs chakra and nature energy. Toneri was capable of using the Green Orb on Hinata before he implanted Hanabi's eyes and after the eyes were taken out after being defeated by Naruto. Since he didn't have the Tenseigan in both of those instances and one was before so you can't pull the once you have the eyes you can use the jutsu argument. I think it is connected to the weapon instead like the puppets and Toneri was capable of having some use of the weapon since he could control the puppets before gaining the dojutsu.

      @Kakashisologod Naruto was and is more powerful than Sasuke at that point. Naruto also won against an inexperienced Toneri. Sasuke is also smarter and more capable of a battle strategy than Toneri. Sasuke can also use instant spacetime ninjutsu, Amaterasu, and genjutsu. Toneri was also capable of defeating a Hizashi Hyuga. He also could use handsigns, Kaguya was also inexperienced along with Momoshiki and Kinishiki, if anything that is a compliment to those characters showing how dangerous they are since they don't need proper ninja training to contain with hella experienced ninja. And this no longer a ninja fight, it's purely a frekaing god against god, ninja training really stops applying after a while considering it's about who can blow up what better.

        Loading editor
    • Sure naruto is more powerfull,sasuke is more inteligent.But it dosent matter sasuke loses this hard,if toneri is expirenced that is.

        Loading editor
    • hamura chakra prevents toneri steal naruto chakra right?.

      @Kakashi this is for u straight from wikia u since u keep saying tht toneri beat naruto."Toneri receives a similar punch from Naruto's other hand, which sends him flying across a certain distance and then crashing into a wall.His chakra mode dissipates, and as he takes his defeat in disbelief".

      Naruto won against tenseigan toneri

        Loading editor
    • Cause toneri didnt use absrobtion right a way.Edit:Why did wikia put that?

        Loading editor
    • because thts wht happen.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah cause he didnt use absorbtion,if he did naruto wouldev had get his a$$ rekt.

        Loading editor
    • u kwn why he didn't absorb because naruto was in his ass 24/7 when they were fighting

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Naruto=sasuke and naruto lost to inexprienced toneri.What makes u think sasuke can do better?

      lol really? that's a sad argument dude... he wanst even at kurama avatar, nor was he using the six paths chakra he was given. by the way, anybody else think that toneri wasn't absorbing his chakra, but instead, he was releasing it? (he didn't use it for himself, and he made it explode. makes sense imo)

        Loading editor
    • it shows the orb absorbing naruto chakra

        Loading editor
    • the orb, yes. toneri, no. its like when nagato's path absorbed naruto's senjtsu and turned to stone, but nagato, who had his chakra connected to the path, didn't turn to stone at all. get my point?

        Loading editor
    • yeah i see wht u mean

        Loading editor
    • thank u. p.s. nagato's chakra wanst connected to his path. the path's chakra was nagato's all the way.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote:

      Kakashisologod wrote: Naruto=sasuke and naruto lost to inexprienced toneri.What makes u think sasuke can do better?

      lol really? that's a sad argument dude... he wanst even at kurama avatar, nor was he using the six paths chakra he was given. by the way, anybody else think that toneri wasn't absorbing his chakra, but instead, he was releasing it? (he didn't use it for himself, and he made it explode. makes sense imo)

      AGAIN HIS KSM MODE WAS MEANT TO BE equal to his SPSM mode.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: AGAIN HIS KSM MODE WAS MEANT TO BE equal to his SPSM mode.

      Well to be fair, it would be quite a bit weaker since he was missing Kurama (Or at least a big portion of him) since Kurama was fighting outside of him

        Loading editor
    • Thats still kurama fighting.If it wasnt for him he wouldev had died vs statue.

        Loading editor
    • He would still be using Kurama's power when Kurama was not in him.. the chakra was still linked.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke has better chance vs toneri than naruto,but he still loses.Toneri high difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • so u prefer 'kurama chakra' over 'kurama himself with chakra included'? I don't see ur logic. lol what if sasuke had full mastery over rinne as well as mastery over ems? then what? @kakashi, I know that his bsm was meant to be his spsm type-thing in the movie, but spsm is at half power when not used without the 9 bijuu chakra cloak. and the last bsm Naruto wasn't using his kurama avatar along with sm, who would be stronger than bsm=spsm. and don't forget he could add sp chakra to his bsm, as well as to his full kurama avatar, while using sm with sp chakra. if u assume things correctly, toneri should have to get almost four times stronger than Naruto, just so that he could beat sasuke, who is weaker than vote Naruto, which was the one I was using as an example/component along with Naruto in the last.

        Loading editor
    • Dude we are talking about the last naruto NOT THE VOTE2 naruto.So how can u assume he has:Hags chakra,9 bijjus chakra,u simply cant.Toneri can win this with mid-high difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • did u, like, even read what I wrote? really, when did I ever say any of that?

        Loading editor
    • U wrote 9 bijjus(witch he dosent have after VOTE2.U also said he has hags chakra witch again,he dosent have after VOTE2.

        Loading editor
    • I wrote '9 bijuus', but where did I state that him as an adult, still has them, or their chakras? and he does have hago's chakra. if u wanna convince me of that, explain to me why does his spsm still exist. why does he still have a seal in the manga?

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: I wrote '9 bijuus', but where did I state that him as an adult, still has them, or their chakras? and he does have hago's chakra. if u wanna convince me of that, explain to me why does his spsm still exist. why does he still have a seal in the manga?

      When he had seal he couldev littearly brought dead back to life(as seen with guy).THEY lost hags chakra.Its like i give u 3 cookies,u eat them and u still have them.Thats what u are saying when u say they still have hags chakra.Where did u get that SPSM requires hags chakra to me maintained?Edit:SPSM comes from the bijjus.

        Loading editor
    • OMG!!! u for real? u still believe that shit? ask anybody here, and they will tell u that spsm is the chakra from hago fused with sm, and the bijuu's chakra he got, is only used in that cloak after he threw that lava rasenshuriken at 1 rinne ttj madara. read ur shit man.. get outta here (I don't mean it literally. its figure of speech)

        Loading editor
    • Ask those who have Databook.Edit:Sasuke also got rinnegan from hag,BUT HE maintain it on his own.

        Loading editor
    • okay, don't believe me. im sure every single person in this thread knows this, besides u man. btw, sasuke would have gotten the rinne anyways, from sm kabuto, who gave him hashi cells, so that he could heal from when he got stabbed by madara (this all happened before he got the sp chakra from hago). he would be way weaker, but would still have the rinne. the same type of thing revolves around naruto's powers. only the juubi can give the sp senjutsu, and not the regular bijuu, nor their chakras accumulated. hago had sp senjutsu before he got the juubi, as well as asura, who had never even heard of a bijuu in his life, and still had it. basic stuff man. read it on the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • We agree on that.Sasuke has tomoe rinnegan tnx to hag,he wouldev had normal rinnegan if no hag inerfiernes.

        Loading editor
    • inerfiernes? is that a term for nerfing something?

        Loading editor
    • Holy,my bad.Wanted to say interfiernes.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.