FANDOM


  • I know this is the first episode so they put a lot of money and effort into making it look good, but I hope this art style and animation continue throughout the series. It looks great.

    How would you rate episode 1?
     
    10
     
    5
     
    17
     
    66
     
    356
     

    The poll was created at 10:19 on April 5, 2017, and so far 454 people voted.


    Discussion of illegal links, sites, and videos is prohibited.

      Loading editor
    • It's ok ^_^ . So, Boruto have pseudo-dojutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Sharingan91 wrote: It's ok ^_^ . So, Boruto have pseudo-dojutsu.


      I didn't want to mention anything in the opening post, but someone mentioned it on /a/ and people are thinking he has a pseudo-Tenseigan.

        Loading editor
    • Did we get a good shot of his eye or are we just going to ignore it again?

        Loading editor
    • awesome episode. I love the beginning teen Boruto looks like a mix of Sasuke & Kakashi.

        Loading editor
    • TheUltimate3 wrote: Did we get a good shot of his eye or are we just going to ignore it again?

      We don't know if it's Byakugan or Tenseigan or New Dojutsu u.u , From the manga and the anime we know that he can sees things that others cannot see.

        Loading editor
    • It was a decent episode. In comparison to Naruto's first episode, I was hoping there was going to be a sense of emotion. I understand the Boruto series will be less 'dark and mysterious', but comical introductions is no substitute for a climatic ending.

      Oddly enough, I'm inclined to admit the interactions between Boruto and Denki were enjoyable.

      EDIT: I'm also a little salty that even though the animation was good, you'd think they'd put a bit of effort into the finer details as well. Tsunade's Hokage Monument close-up was missing her Strength of a Hundred Seal, though it later appeared when the mountain was shown at a distance.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh the eye thing freaked me tf out at first..

        Loading editor
    • Sharingan91 wrote:

      TheUltimate3 wrote: Did we get a good shot of his eye or are we just going to ignore it again?

      We don't know if it's Byakugan or Tenseigan or New Dojutsu u.u , From the manga and the anime we know that he can sees things that others cannot see.

      /sigh Of course.

      Lousy "no speculation" rules...

        Loading editor
    • I'd post a screenshot of said eye, but, you know. Official sources only.

        Loading editor
    • Saru already uploaded a pic of the eye from the episode. Click Me to see it. Haven't watched the episode (do not have a subscription to watch it any more) so no idea what was said about it.

        Loading editor
    • I enjoyed the episode. It's interesting that they chose to withhold this eye from us until now. I like the themes, and characters and i hope they maintain the design.

      Also, it feels like the purple Genjutsu snake was Orochimaru-like, so i'm curious there. Would be a really interesting and dark theme if Orochimaru sold all his secrets in exchange for amnesty after the 4th War and people are now trying to use/abuse it.


      TheUltimate3 wrote: /sigh Of course.

      Lousy "no speculation" rules...

      To be honest, it doesn't really look like a byakugan. In fact, it looks nothing like any known Dojutsu.

      -Boruto's eye is white with black, almost like Edo Tensei

      -the eye itself glows blue, unlike a Byakugan.

      -The eye lacks the flower-pattern of the Tenseigan.

      -it lacks the lavender look of Anime-byakugan

      -it lacks the inner circle of the Byakugan

      -it lacks the bulging veins etc of the byakugan.

      -it also doesn't sound like a Byakugan or anything we know.

      It also seems to grant Chakra-sight and the ability to see spirits (See: Boruto manga) but not the X-ray vision or far sight of the Byakugan. Boruto can also easily use nature transforms and easily invents jutsu. So it's more of a Rinnegan-light.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      TheUltimate3 wrote: /sigh Of course.

      Lousy "no speculation" rules...

      To be honest, it doesn't really look like a byakugan. In fact, it looks nothing like any known Dojutsu.

      -Boruto's eye is white with black, almost like Edo Tensei

      -the eye itself glows blue, unlike a Byakugan.

      -The eye lacks the flower-pattern of the Tenseigan.

      -it lacks the lavender look of Anime-byakugan

      -it lacks the inner circle of the Byakugan

      -it lacks the bulging veins etc of the byakugan.


      It also seems to grant Chakra-sight and the ability to see spirits (See: Boruto manga) but not the X-ray vision or far sight of the Byakugan. Boruto can also easily use nature transforms and easily invents jutsu. So it's more of a Rinnegan-light.

      We don't know If there are more models of Tenseigan, Rinnegan has more desing

        Loading editor
    • /LooksAtBoruto'sPicture

      Well that's nightmare inducing.

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one who found Boruto's eye thing... Silly?

        Loading editor
    • A strong start for the series. Raises some questions that makes me more interested in the series.

        Loading editor
    • Slug Princess00 wrote: Am I the only one who found Boruto's eye thing... Silly?

      I don't know. I know i liked it.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: I don't know. I know i liked it.

      HM... It just seemed a little forced. Like their trying to pose interest by balantly showing something's going to happen with Boruto, which, considering he's the main character it's going to happen anyway, (LOL), but still.

        Loading editor
    • Wow good ass first episode!! They added the Kawaki part which was dope. Boruto and Denki friendship was pretty spot on. I know Hinata is a mother now but her getting angry or even triggered seems ooc lol and she lost her boobs smh. Well she still looks good. I think those black markings on Boruto's hand were his curse mark he'll eventually get and he has some type of dojustu, it looks cool but we'll see where it goes with it. Mitsuki will probably be introduced in episode 3 or so

      It would be crazy if Denki is who Kawaki is, I got a vibe it could be him

        Loading editor
    • I like the episode. the art style and animation looks like or almost looks like the same as the movie.

        Loading editor
    • Slug Princess00 wrote: HM... It just seemed a little forced. Like their trying to pose interest by balantly showing something's going to happen with Boruto, which, considering he's the main character it's going to happen anyway, (LOL), but still.

      They did the same for Shippuden. They showed Naruto and Sakura running through Orochimaru's base at the start of the series despite it being dozens of episodes later. It's simply a teaser.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^ omg memories... wow, that was so long ago, I already miss shippuden.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: They did the same for Shippuden. They showed Naruto and Sakura running through Orochimaru's base at the start of the series despite it being dozens of episodes later. It's simply a teaser.

      Wait, are you referring to the start of the episode in Boruto? I was commenting on Boruto's eye changing when he's glancing down at Denki. Though the execution for both entrances of Naruto Shippuden and Boruto were delivered excellently. That's the interest I like to invest in.

        Loading editor
    • Slug Princess00 wrote: Wait, are you referring to the start of the episode in Boruto? I was commenting on Boruto's eye changing when he's glancing down at Denki. Though the execution for both entrances of Naruto Shippuden and Boruto were delivered excellently. That's the interest I like to invest in.

      Oh. I misunderstood you.

      I'm not sure, i guess it goes either way. If they hadn't shown the eye change it may have been too confusing. For me it mostly depends on what they're going to do next. Like, is Boruto going to be unaware for a few years about that eye change?

        Loading editor
    • Great that they used Boruto The Movie Hinata and not her granny looking version from the manga.

      This eye is so weird, but it is surely not Byakugan. Well, people should be happy, they wanted some unique thing from Boruto from the start. Looks like you will get it :)

        Loading editor
    • lol I actually think it was cool. Boruto's personality outcome is pretty logic. Many of famous parents' sons and daughters often have problems with their parents and always try to do something different from them to stress their own personality and walk their own path, in order to make others understand they're not the copies of parents like most of the people think. In this manner, Boruto is an awesome continuation of Naruto. :)

      And Shino's futuristic glasses were awesome :3

        Loading editor
    • @Tamuna610 Yes, but till Momoshiki and Kinshiki attack, Boruto acts like spoiled child. He pretty much had everything his father lacked during childhood and he was so freaking ungrateful. Shouting that Naruto would not understand because Minato wasn't around when he was a child was crossing the line and at that moment Boruto should be slapped hard.

      And welp, scene at 13:15 pretty much destroys whole "Hinata will give Boruto her byakugan while dying" theory seeing as he already has this creepy eye.

        Loading editor
    • Best part of the episode was when Hinata was not stupid, unlike how she was in the movie, in regards to Naruto "ignoring" his family.

      She actually somewhat scolded Boruto a bit for being too brash about his words, and took the time to explain to him why his job was so important.

      Which was something the Boruto movie seriously lacked, as they made it look like Naruto was actually in the wrong, which he wasn't/isn't.


      Tenseigan!Boruto looks spooky.


      Love that we're getting more genin in addition to the 6 we know from the manga. Hopefully they're regulars, and not just Academy lackeys.

      Speaking of these characters... "Denki Kaminarimon"? Such a stupidly lazy name, but whatever.
      (Denki. Boruto (Bolt). Lightning-related humor. HAH! Not really all that funny...)

        Loading editor
    • Bambusek wrote: Yes, but till Momoshiki and Kinshiki attack, Boruto acts like spoiled child.

      He IS a spoiled child. That's the point. And since Naruto's childhood is like 75% intense trauma, it's not exactly weird that Naruto doesn't talk about that. "so uh yea when i was your age, i stabbed myself with a knife. don't worry it was totally cool. Now i also took down an S-rank criminal with my team, fought famous ninja and was carrying my team through a war".

      (next shot: boruto dies when trying to outdo his father) Naruto: WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!?!?!

        Loading editor
    • Bambusek wrote: @Tamuna610 Yes, but till Momoshiki and Kinshiki attack, Boruto acts like spoiled child. He pretty much had everything his father lacked during childhood and he was so freaking ungrateful. Shouting that Naruto would not understand because Minato wasn't around when he was a child was crossing the line and at that moment Boruto should be slapped hard.

      And welp, scene at 13:15 pretty much destroys whole "Hinata will give Boruto her byakugan while dying" theory seeing as he already has this creepy eye.

      Well that is what I said was logical :) Boruto should act like a spoiled child because most of the famous people's children are generally spoiled at first, if their parents finally don't pay attention to them some more. Naruto has no time, thus Boruto becomes spoiled. His personality is what it ought to be. But I know in the end he will become a good boy, because eventually when people grow up they learn some things. :)

        Loading editor
    • My goodness that was crazy, I have a theory the symbol on Kawaki's shoulder looks like the otsutsuki clan symbol rotated 90 degrees. That is another indication that their chakra curse marks are related to the Otsutsuki. Another thing is Boruto's byakugan, it was always there, but the issue is it is blue and the outside is black so we do not know what that is

        Loading editor
    • It's looking good is all I can say. I hope they have some of the charm of the early Naruto series but I also want new things. I think they have a good balance so far.

        Loading editor
    • It was really good for a first episode.

        Loading editor
    • It's a quite decent start. I love Boruto's cheering aspect, how he befriended with Denki and the way he entered the ceremory. Yes, Nothing like Naruto before. Stop comparing guys.

        Loading editor
    • 4/5, the first episode was better than expected. However I do have some issue's with the design. Mostly regarding the poor Boruto byakugan animation and the design of Sarada Uchiha (just talking about a first impression). The manga covered her character way better and I really hope this was just because budget issues because they are 'going to Sakura' like this. I think it is because they kinda did this with Shikadai as well despite he recieved a relative amount of screen time in this episode.

      Also I really hope they are going to keep 'that damage' Boruto caused. It's going to be a nice meme for future episodes.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD
      TheKidXD removed this reply because:
      Testing to see if my comments work
      17:03, April 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I thought the First episode was refreshingly great. Some thoughts or theories that could possibly be true. I think this new Dojustu Boruto possess is a new offspring or combination, from a pair we haven't seen yet. To elaborate, we haven't seen what happened yet when Senju and Hyuga DNS mixes. So far based upon what we saw this Dojustu is different than anything we saw before. Uchiha + Senju= Rinnegan, Hyuga + Hamura= Tenseigan,

      and Uzamaki/Senju + Hyuga= ???? Something New.
      
        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote:

      I thought the First episode was refreshingly great. Some thoughts or theories that could possibly be true. I think this new Dojustu Boruto possess is a new offspring or combination, from a pair we haven't seen yet. To elaborate, we haven't seen what happened yet when Senju and Hyuga DNS mixes. So far based upon what we saw this Dojustu is different than anything we saw before. Uchiha + Senju= Rinnegan, Hyuga + Hamura= Tenseigan,

      and Uzamaki/Senju + Hyuga= ???? Something New.
      

      Would be possible the sealing power from the senju clan could mixed in the eyes now. That would explane why he was able to see evil spirits. I'm actually not sure he even realise it yet tho. He doesn't seem to activate it on purpose. It seems to react more on it's own.

      As far the eye mix theory goes. I think you are compleetly wrong tho since originaly only the Rinnegan & the Tenseigan exist. The Rinnegan was gained by the fruit while the Tenseigan was actually from an alien race. However it does seem to be like the Rinnegan was created when the user already had the Tenseigan genes (their is no proof of this tho). So where kinda in the dark if the Rinnegan was created by the fruit or by an combination of the fruit & genes. It will most likely impossible to proof this since even if a random guy unlocks the Rinnegan it's impossible to known if their is still some DNA of the alien race in it's genes.

      So until proven differently. The alien dna is the core of all possible eye combinations. Yet the fruit was responsible for unlocking the Rinnegan line.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote:

      I thought the First episode was refreshingly great. Some thoughts or theories that could possibly be true. I think this new Dojustu Boruto possess is a new offspring or combination, from a pair we haven't seen yet. To elaborate, we haven't seen what happened yet when Senju and Hyuga DNS mixes. So far based upon what we saw this Dojustu is different than anything we saw before. Uchiha + Senju= Rinnegan, Hyuga + Hamura= Tenseigan,

      and Uzamaki/Senju + Hyuga= ???? Something New.
      

      The rinnegan doesnt really work like that but yeah good point it maybe something more advanced than the byakugan or

        Loading editor
    • AdrianXIII wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote:

      I thought the First episode was refreshingly great. Some thoughts or theories that could possibly be true. I think this new Dojustu Boruto possess is a new offspring or combination, from a pair we haven't seen yet. To elaborate, we haven't seen what happened yet when Senju and Hyuga DNS mixes. So far based upon what we saw this Dojustu is different than anything we saw before. Uchiha + Senju= Rinnegan, Hyuga + Hamura= Tenseigan,

      and Uzamaki/Senju + Hyuga= ???? Something New.
      

      The rinnegan doesnt really work like that but yeah good point it maybe something more advanced than the byakugan or

      Nah i'm pretty sure it's just an Tensaigan. If you are going to refer to the rinnegan line than this would make perfectly sence. Even in those lines each eye was unique with unique abilities. So this would probally explane why the Tensaigan looks so differently than the original. Also unlike the rinnegan line their currently only two forms known from the Tensaigan line:

      • Byakugan
      • Tensaigan

      It's unknown their are levels in between those two similar to the Rinnegan line nor that some eyes have their own set of unique abilities.

        Loading editor
    • I really enjoyed Konohamaru and Boruto's brief scuffle lol

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: I really enjoyed Konohamaru and Boruto's brief scuffle lol

      I enjoyed the fact it was very reminiscent of Naruto/Kakashi scuffle in the very beginning of their Bell Test (him effortlessly blocking Naruto's attacks, that's it).

        Loading editor
    • I haven't seen the epsiode yet, but from what I've read in this thread and Boruto's article, I'm very pissed that Boruto has a never-before-seen dojutsu. I was mad when it was introduced in the manga, but now he had since childhood? Sighs. Welp, my dreams of the new series not having BS power-ups has now been utterly destroyed

        Loading editor
    • Boring question here: have the infoboxes been updated to account for the fact this is a new series? I was about to write the article on the episode, but there was no "Boruto anime" option or something like that.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: I haven't seen the epsiode yet, but from what I've read in this thread and Boruto's article, I'm very pissed that Boruto has a never-before-seen dojutsu. I was mad when it was introduced in the manga, but now he had since childhood? Sighs. Welp, my dreams of the new series not having BS power-ups has now been utterly destroyed

      We don't know, don't be quick to judge. So far, it seems like a significantly less OP dojutsu than either Sharingan or Byakugan.

      Maybe it's me, but is it possible that the combination of Hyuga and Uzumaki blood is what allows him to see spirits? The uzumaki bound a frikking Shinigami, they must've been able to somehow sense spirits. Combine it with Hyuga visual prowess and it makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: I enjoyed the episode. It's interesting that they chose to withhold this eye from us until now. I like the themes, and characters and i hope they maintain the design.

      Also, it feels like the purple Genjutsu snake was Orochimaru-like, so i'm curious there. Would be a really interesting and dark theme if Orochimaru sold all his secrets in exchange for amnesty after the 4th War and people are now trying to use/abuse it.


      TheUltimate3 wrote: /sigh Of course.

      Lousy "no speculation" rules...

      To be honest, it doesn't really look like a byakugan. In fact, it looks nothing like any known Dojutsu.

      -Boruto's eye is white with black, almost like Edo Tensei

      -the eye itself glows blue, unlike a Byakugan.

      -The eye lacks the flower-pattern of the Tenseigan.

      -it lacks the lavender look of Anime-byakugan

      -it lacks the inner circle of the Byakugan

      -it lacks the bulging veins etc of the byakugan.

      -it also doesn't sound like a Byakugan or anything we know.

      It also seems to grant Chakra-sight and the ability to see spirits (See: Boruto manga) but not the X-ray vision or far sight of the Byakugan. Boruto can also easily use nature transforms and easily invents jutsu. So it's more of a Rinnegan-light.

      Really good point there, but I think we need to take a closer look at this new dojutsu. We need to see what traits it DOES share with other dojutsu, as opposed to what it does not share. For one thing, i notice quite a few similarities with this dojutsu and both the Byakugan and tenseigan. Observe: [[1]]


      For one thing, this new eye is predominately white, just like the Byakugan. However, it also possesses the same kind of blue glow as the Tenseigan and its Chakra Mode. It also has the pronounced pupil of a Byakugan, if one looks closely, but no bulging veins are present -- a trait also shared by the Tenseigan, the Byakugan's final evolution. From this we can tell that this eye is neither Byakugan or Tenseigan, but mirrors traits possessed by both eyes.

      Let us also consider the following: The Byakugan is essentially the Hyuga equivalent to the Uchiha's Sharingan. it is just as powerful as the Sharingan, but in aspects that the Sharingan does not cover -- a polar opposite, if you will. This is further reflected in the fact that both Sharingan and Byakugan have a Six-Paths based evolution stage: the Rinnegan and Tenseigan, respectively. However, the Sharingan possesses one trait that we have yet to see in the Byakugan: an intermediary evolution stage in the form of the Mangekyo Sharingan. An Uchiha could, under certain circumstances, evolve his or her Sharingan to a Mangekyo, and gain powers one could compare to the Rinnegan to some extent (and the Mangekyo's powers are also part of the Rinnegan's, as evidenced by Madara and Sasuke's ability to use the Susano'o after they activate their respective Rinnegan). If the Byakugan is indeed a polar opposite to the Sharingan, as it seems to be, wouldn't it stand to reason that it too would possess an intermediary stage between itself and the Tenseigan? Well, I propose that this new dojutsu of Boruto's is just that; the Byakugan's equivalent of the Mangekyo -- for simplicity's sake, from now on let's call it the Sosei Byakugan (Azure Star White Eye).

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: We don't know, don't be quick to judge. So far, it seems like a significantly less OP dojutsu than either Sharingan or Byakugan.

      Maybe it's me, but is it possible that the combination of Hyuga and Uzumaki blood is what allows him to see spirits? The uzumaki bound a frikking Shinigami, they must've been able to somehow sense spirits. Combine it with Hyuga visual prowess and it makes sense.

      We do know that it's a never-before-seen dojutsu that has never been shown or foreshadowed in the entire series. It's BS whether it's OP or not, which we don't know whether it'll be the former or latter

      No offense, but that sounds absolutely ridiculous and even more BS. Uzumakis were just known for their life-force/vitality (just like Senjus), fuinjutsu, and last, but not least, their red hair. Seeing spirits and the like? Yeah, no. Not to mention, the Uzumakis aren't the only ones to have created a jutsu regarding spirits.

        Loading editor
    • If the kids are just starting at the Academy, then they should look younger than they did in the movie.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Uzumakis were just known for their life-force/vitality (just like Senjus), fuinjutsu, and last, but not least, their red hair. Seeing spirits and the like? Yeah, no.

      Personally i've wondered a number of times how they even managed to bind a Shinigami. I mean, the binding part is obvious what with their Adamantine chains, but how on earth did they ever sense that things presence, as the jutsu itself made it very clear normal people cant sense it?

      The Uzumaki may not seem like it, but whenever i think of what they achieved, they strike me as the most terrifying clan out there. They weren't considered powerful because of their raw fighting power (Unlike Senju and uchiha) but rather because of what they could achieve.

        Loading editor
    • But what about Kawaki. He destroy Konoha at all, maybe kill Naruto but I dont think so. Where is Sasuke. How he became god lvl?

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: Personally i've wondered a number of times how they even managed to bind a Shinigami. I mean, the binding part is obvious what with their Adamantine chains, but how on earth did they ever sense that things presence, as the jutsu itself made it very clear normal people cant sense it?

      The Uzumaki may not seem like it, but whenever i think of what they achieved, they strike me as the most terrifying clan out there. They weren't considered powerful because of their raw fighting power (Unlike Senju and uchiha) but rather because of what they could achieve.

      It was probably created through the same way most things are created: discovery and experimentation. There are countless other techniques that make you wonder how they were created.

      Meh, the same could be said about other clans such as the Nara and Aburame.

        Loading editor
    • let the filler games begin!!!, so did anybody else speculate that the new kid is kawaki? and I read some of the above comments, and by using what we already know, he needs seals to even activate tenseigan, and early-on seals to active his byaku (both pts neji and hinata used them) as well, so it seems like plot imo. and, to be honest, it looks more like a byaku, than anything else. is it new? is it old? it might actually be both. this is kinda like the "sasuke has only one rinne, which has 6 tomoe" situation. boruto has only one 'dojutsu', which has black sclarae.... makes sense, doesn't it? it might be a mixture. kishi said that if a byaku user had a baby with a sharingan user, the kid would have both. maybe boruto will have another dojutsu, since the other eye is left untouched. or this might really be something new...

        Loading editor
    • We do know that this eye can be used in both eyes as you have seen Kishimoto's artwork for Boruto has him using this unique dojutsu in two eyes. I wonder what the explanation for this mysterious dojutsu(or as that person who stated "Sosei Byakugan").

        Loading editor
    • One question... on Kawaki's page someone added he was 183cm as an adult.. where did that info come from??

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: One question... on Kawaki's page someone added he was 183cm as an adult.. where did that info come from??

      In the history for his infobox, I believe someone mentioned a settei.

        Loading editor
    • Did they link to it? Because I can't find this settei so far...

      edit

      Found it, it's legit.

        Loading editor
    • GoldLiger wrote: We do know that this eye can be used in both eyes as you have seen Kishimoto's artwork for Boruto has him using this unique dojutsu in two eyes. I wonder what the explanation for this mysterious dojutsu(or as that person who stated "Sosei Byakugan").

      I don't think that illustration is to be taken as fact. It's more likely just concept art and thus subject to change.

      The eye could be anything, but it's definitely related to the Byakugan. Maybe we'll get some information via the Pierrot blog (settei for older Boruto would be nice), or maybe the novel being released in May will give it a name.

      Could be a one-eyed variant similar to Sasuke's Rinnegan, could be some form of Tenseigan (though it looks quite different from Toneri's) stemming from his unique heritage, or it could even be an inferior Byakugan resulting from diluted bloodline.

        Loading editor
    • Great episode !

      Timeline wise it looks like we are way before Chapter 700 - which is still not adapted in anime form since Shippuuden in over -. So that leaves room for a lot of stuff like Scarlet Spring and the Mitsuki One Shot and of course Chapter 700, not to mention maybe a rescreening of the Boruto Movie - hoping they will not take the manga designs which to me are really horrible. Even Naruto Storm 4 kept the movie designs.

      Anyway. I hope they will cover all that, I'd love me some Shin Uchiha.

        Loading editor
    • They need to do more with the Shin Uchiha clones imo.. one of the clones needs to be more involved with Sasuke and Sarada and needs to be unique, at least personality wise.. from the other clones.

        Loading editor
    • Oh hey, just learned of the light novel Konoha Shinden Steam Ninja Scrolls ! Could be fun to adapt ^^

        Loading editor
    • Looks like naruto is embarrassed again.

        Loading editor
    • Imo, it's the Tenseigan, in development.

        Loading editor
    • Bolt's Dojutsu is an interesting development. Thank God it was not a transplant shit

        Loading editor
    • How anything I stated earlier is invalid. If I remember correctly, Madara achieved his Rinnegan from When he had Hashirama DNA and Injected himself with it. And Sasuke got his when Kabuto injected him with Hashiramas cells. We all know the orgin of Hagaromo's Rinnegan was from the divine tree. The sharrigan is a offspring of the rinnegan. Which is why I said it's either Uzamaki/Senju + hyuga = something new. Or a offspring the the byakugan. The orgin of the Tenseigan is a plot hole itself considering Hamura is one of the two to ever obtain this Dojustu. And no one before him had this Dojustu.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: And no one before him had this Dojustu.

      Technically we don't know. It could be the Hyuga's dirty secret, but it could also be a dojutsu used by the Moon Otsutsuki that is now making it's way here due to Hinata's brush with Hamura.

      We've seen four clans as the primary descendants of Kaguya, and they maintained their dojutsu pretty well. Senju and Uchiha didn't mix due to rivalry (though later on they did, and Mangekyou became more common. Colleration? Causation? Coincidence?). Uchiha and Hyuga both have Dojutsu and wouldn't mix to preserve both kinds of special eyes. moon Otsutsuki didn't mix due to geographical reasons. There may be combined dojutsu out there (though i personally find it unlikely) never uncovered due to the clan system.

        Loading editor
    • Besides, I think I've heart something about Boruto manga and anime going by their own separate storylines, and now I'm wondering how deep the divergance will be. I mean, as for now, anime just begins with the original content about Boruto and kids in Academy + there's some room for chapter 700, Naruto Gaiden or even Mitsuki oneshot, nothing more. But what's going to happen next? Will the anime follow manga storyline from the point it finishes up non-manga material (with some fillers still added, of course). It seems to be so, since the prologue with Kawaki battle was eventually animated, yet there seem to be some changes (the most prominent one was Boruto's doujutsu which was given the blue glow). Otherwise, anime and manga could let to this battle by the different ways of the storyline, so I'm not sure how it'll look like.

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna laugh if we have to deal with a movie version, a manga version and an anime episode version of the Versus Momoshiki Arc.

        Loading editor
    • Whatever eye boruto is in possession of, i wonder what kind of abilities this 'phantom eye' gives to boruto. Any hopes or speculations?

        Loading editor
    • This is kinda of topic but Sarada can only ever get mangekyo sharingan right? She cant get eternal because she has no siblings so wont that make Boruto a bit boring?

        Loading editor
    • GoldLiger wrote: We do know that this eye can be used in both eyes as you have seen Kishimoto's artwork for Boruto has him using this unique dojutsu in two eyes. I wonder what the explanation for this mysterious dojutsu(or as that person who stated "Sosei Byakugan").

      A very good point! Also, sorry about the poetics lol... I just figured that's what the Hyuga would call it, if it's indeed what I think it is (come to think of it, the Hyuga strike me as the kind of people to sit and spend 19 hours a day or more just composing one stanza in a sonnet)... and it seemed fitting, given the eye's appearence and all.

        Loading editor
    • Philip Uzumaki wrote: This is kinda of topic but Sarada can only ever get mangekyo sharingan right? She cant get eternal because she has no siblings so wont that make Boruto a bit boring?

      No, that's a good thing. Ideally she'll never get his Mangekyo Sharingan simply because we don't need another eyehax wankfest.

      If she does get it, maybe we'll actually see some detrimental side effects instead of it being handwaved like Kakashi, or it not really being a problem like with Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • DXAshram wrote:

      Philip Uzumaki wrote: This is kinda of topic but Sarada can only ever get mangekyo sharingan right? She cant get eternal because she has no siblings so wont that make Boruto a bit boring?

      No, that's a good thing. Ideally she'll never get his Mangekyo Sharingan simply because we don't need another eyehax wankfest.

      If she does get it, maybe we'll actually see some detrimental side effects instead of it being handwaved like Kakashi, or it not really being a problem like with Sasuke.

      I know this isnt confirmed and all but through that artwork for boruto, saradas mangekyo sharingan was kinda given a sneak peek. If zoomed in closely the mangakyo sharingan is an eye pattern. Hope she does get it though

        Loading editor
    • AdrianXIII wrote:

      DXAshram wrote:

      Philip Uzumaki wrote: This is kinda of topic but Sarada can only ever get mangekyo sharingan right? She cant get eternal because she has no siblings so wont that make Boruto a bit boring?

      No, that's a good thing. Ideally she'll never get his Mangekyo Sharingan simply because we don't need another eyehax wankfest.

      If she does get it, maybe we'll actually see some detrimental side effects instead of it being handwaved like Kakashi, or it not really being a problem like with Sasuke.

      I know this isnt confirmed and all but through that artwork for boruto, saradas mangekyo sharingan was kinda given a sneak peek. If zoomed in closely the mangakyo sharingan is an eye pattern. Hope she does get it though

      The one Kishi did for the Boruto manga series?

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: How anything I stated earlier is invalid. If I remember correctly, Madara achieved his Rinnegan from When he had Hashirama DNA and Injected himself with it. And Sasuke got his when Kabuto injected him with Hashiramas cells. We all know the orgin of Hagaromo's Rinnegan was from the divine tree. The sharrigan is a offspring of the rinnegan. Which is why I said it's either Uzamaki/Senju + hyuga = something new. Or a offspring the the byakugan. The orgin of the Tenseigan is a plot hole itself considering Hamura is one of the two to ever obtain this Dojustu. And no one before him had this Dojustu.

      Just want to point out that Sasuke got his Rinnegan from the Sage and the Sharingan is a sibling dojutsu to the Rinnegan

      Thekillman wrote: We've seen four clans as the primary descendants of Kaguya, and they maintained their dojutsu pretty well. Senju and Uchiha didn't mix due to rivalry (though later on they did, and Mangekyou became more common. Colleration? Causation? Coincidence?). Uchiha and Hyuga both have Dojutsu and wouldn't mix to preserve both kinds of special eyes. moon Otsutsuki didn't mix due to geographical reasons. There may be combined dojutsu out there (though i personally find it unlikely) never uncovered due to the clan system

      Are you implying that the reason why more Uchihas awakened the Mangekyo is that they mixed with the Senjus? Please. Tobirama explained how Uchihas manifest the Sharingan and MS. The MS is 100% Uchiha. Also, Kishi explained what would happen if a Hyuga and a Uchiha have a kid; the kid would express the Byakugan and Sharingan in one of each eye. I'm pretty sure whatever explanation they'll come up will be complete BS.

      So, the anime and manga are taking the DBS route? Dammit

        Loading editor
    • WindStar7125 wrote: I'm gonna laugh if we have to deal with a movie version, a manga version and an anime episode version of the Versus Momoshiki Arc.

      Sad thing is this sounds like something SP would pull. They need to build on this episode, stick to the academy slice of life/missions route which was a major component to why Naruto was the shit to most of us, then smoothly transition into the canon material. But I'm sleep

        Loading editor
    • Well, I'm just hoping that Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring will be an arc in the anime, that would make Sarada, Naruto, Sasuke and some Taka Team Members be more cool.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote: How anything I stated earlier is invalid. If I remember correctly, Madara achieved his Rinnegan from When he had Hashirama DNA and Injected himself with it. And Sasuke got his when Kabuto injected him with Hashiramas cells. We all know the orgin of Hagaromo's Rinnegan was from the divine tree. The sharrigan is a offspring of the rinnegan. Which is why I said it's either Uzamaki/Senju + hyuga = something new. Or a offspring the the byakugan. The orgin of the Tenseigan is a plot hole itself considering Hamura is one of the two to ever obtain this Dojustu. And no one before him had this Dojustu.

      Just want to point out that Sasuke got his Rinnegan from the Sage and the Sharingan is a sibling dojutsu to the Rinnegan

      Thekillman wrote: We've seen four clans as the primary descendants of Kaguya, and they maintained their dojutsu pretty well. Senju and Uchiha didn't mix due to rivalry (though later on they did, and Mangekyou became more common. Colleration? Causation? Coincidence?). Uchiha and Hyuga both have Dojutsu and wouldn't mix to preserve both kinds of special eyes. moon Otsutsuki didn't mix due to geographical reasons. There may be combined dojutsu out there (though i personally find it unlikely) never uncovered due to the clan system

      Are you implying that the reason why more Uchihas awakened the Mangekyo is that they mixed with the Senjus? Please. Tobirama explained how Uchihas manifest the Sharingan and MS. The MS is 100% Uchiha. Also, Kishi explained what would happen if a Hyuga and a Uchiha have a kid; the kid would express the Byakugan and Sharingan in one of each eye. I'm pretty sure whatever explanation they'll come up will be complete BS.

      So, the anime and manga are taking the DBS route? Dammit

      To be completely honest I could agree to that. But first I would need a primary source of this. Because this would mean Naruto was way stronger than Sasuke during the war arc. Reasons being when Naruto received his power from Hagaromo. He obtained the seal on his hand and he achieve a greater sage mode. On top of that he was gifted chakra from the tailed beast themselves. Smh when I think about it now this was just bad writing from the war arc.

      So that wouldn't even make sense if Sasuke gets Hashirama cells from Kabuto to heal Sasuke. How does that not correspond to when Obito gave Naruto Kurama back as well as for the other tailed beast chakra he needed. IN which he obtained the six paths senjustu from. But I wouldn't doubt Hagaromo chakra could be the reason for sasuke's Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • If the right eye of Boruto is actually a Tenseigan, I'd like if Kawaki (or Sarada) takes the Rinnegan of Sasuke *_* .

        Loading editor
    • This is the reason why timeline interference needs to happen in Boruto storyline, such as preventing shinobi world's tragic future, including Boruto's fate

      Remember Mr. Kishimoto takes an inspiration of Boruto & Sasuke's student & teacher relationship being based on Gohan & Piccolo's? Somehow i can see Future Boruto's death incoming & someone takes Future Trunks' role

      I just hope the person from dystopian future would be Future Himawari, under guise as Hikari Senju, with different appearances to differentiate her past-present self and her mother, including on covering her bijuu whisker cheeks other than wearing her kitsune mask-based rabbit mask

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: Besides, I think I've heart something about Boruto manga and anime going by their own separate storylines, and now I'm wondering how deep the divergance will be.

      It looks like they learned from the previous 2 series and gave Boruto a 2-4 year headstart (depending on how long he stays in the academy. Do we know how long he stayed in the academy?).

      Philip Uzumaki wrote: This is kinda of topic but Sarada can only ever get mangekyo sharingan right? She cant get eternal because she has no siblings so wont that make Boruto a bit boring?

      I would prefer it by a massive margin if she was told Sasuke's immense sacrifices for his eyes, decided it wasn't worth messing with and vowed to become a great shinobi with just her base sharingan.

      ScottKazama wrote: This is the reason why timeline interference needs to happen in Boruto storyline, such as preventing shinobi world's tragic future, including Boruto's fate

      IF time travel becomes a thing, i'm out. It's rarely done well, most of the time it's simply a thinly-veiled reset button or deus ex machina.

        Loading editor
    • ScottKazama wrote: I just hope the person from dystopian future would be Future Himawari, under guise as Hikari Senju, with different appearances to differentiate her past-present self and her mother, including on covering her bijuu whisker cheeks other than wearing her kitsune mask-based rabbit mask

      This sounds like stuff from fanfiction :P

      @UP Yup, time traveling is usually a ultimate solution for everything. No matter how messed up things are, just go back in time and fix everything. Why I still think Boruto will pull out some god-level jutsu to fix Konoha, I hope it won't be time travelling.

        Loading editor
    • I bet someone's already said it, but Denki is Kawaki. Their connection is evident in the fact Boruto can see that thing that possessed him.

        Loading editor
    • The animation's great, the opening's great, but where's the episode page?

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: To be completely honest I could agree to that. But first I would need a primary source of this. Because this would mean Naruto was way stronger than Sasuke during the war arc. Reasons being when Naruto received his power from Hagaromo. He obtained the seal on his hand and he achieve a greater sage mode. On top of that he was gifted chakra from the tailed beast themselves. Smh when I think about it now this was just bad writing from the war arc.

      So that wouldn't even make sense if Sasuke gets Hashirama cells from Kabuto to heal Sasuke. How does that not correspond to when Obito gave Naruto Kurama back as well as for the other tailed beast chakra he needed. IN which he obtained the six paths senjustu from. But I wouldn't doubt Hagaromo chakra could be the reason for sasuke's Rinnegan.

      Sasuke attributed his Rinnegan to the Sage. The seal has nothing to do with Naruto's and Sasuke's new powers. Chakra from the Tailed Beasts enhanced Naruto's SPSM and gave him the cloak he used during his fights against Madara, Kaguya, and Sasuke

      It's safe to say that Sasuke doesn't have any of Hashirama's cells so they aren't the reason for him awakening the Rinnegan

        Loading editor
    • Only saw it for the Kawaki vs Boruto section, the rest is not very interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Is the Boruto series going to be like Dragon Ball Super? I hope that is the case, I am liking more the anime for both.

        Loading editor
    • I still think that new dojutsu is plot. @Ionliosite, probably, but it isn't gonna be as good.

        Loading editor
    • Seelentau already translated that whole page, Sasuke does indeed have Hashirama's cells.

        Loading editor
    • yeah, from kabuto... wasn't that old news already?

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude must have forgotten.

        Loading editor
    • oh, ok. cuz it plainly shown in the manga and anime, right?

        Loading editor
    • Omnibender wrote: Boring question here: have the infoboxes been updated to account for the fact this is a new series? I was about to write the article on the episode, but there was no "Boruto anime" option or something like that.

      I don't think so. I think one of us should get UltimateSupreme to help us out with that, if he can.

        Loading editor
    • So hopefully this series will cover Ch 700, Sarada and Mitsukis Gaidens after maybe a few fillery episodes. For the love of god if we have to sit thru the goddamn Boruto movie plot for a 3rd time i will be pissed.....Unless they give more development and screentime to the Cloud, Sand, and Metal Lee's Teams....

        Loading editor
    • Isakayoga18
      Isakayoga18 removed this reply because:
      wrong post
      06:38, April 7, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • okay. (i didn't read the manga) first i'm amazed to see that boruto could make kagebunshin perfectly even he hasn't join academy yet. unlike his father naruto hehe. and secondly, what he has in his right eye? tenseigan already? i mean, that's cool but i need to know the history of his right eye.. hmm

        Loading editor
    • dude, please read the manga... and watch some movies as well... im not that amazed. he had his dad to teach him and he was already really quick at learning, so its not even impressing anymore, while Naruto read a scroll for 10 minutes by himself, and made 100 on his first try, while not even being able to do normal clones before that. that is impressive. so, when I said watch some movies, I meant it. boruto doesn't have the chakra, the blood, and much less the seals to even know about the tenseigan... why do u think there were only 2 tenseigan users? cuz its not something that some random, dumbass kid has, just cuz he's born with it.

        Loading editor
    • Isakayoga18 wrote: okay. (i didn't read the manga) first i'm amazed to see that boruto could make kagebunshin perfectly even he hasn't join academy yet. unlike his father naruto hehe.

      Naruto couldn't even make a regular bunshin until he read the scroll, and then mastered the technique in an afternoon. It's not a difficult technique in any way whatsoever: The problem with the Kage Bunshin is that it normally requires chakra levels that Jonin have (hence a jonin-level technique) and opens up the user to misjudging their chakra levels (since it splits it) which is why it's a forbidden jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: UltimaDude must have forgotten.

      He doesn't have Hashi's cells. Give me a link to Seel's translation

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora
      Elveonora removed this reply because:
      ...
      11:43, April 7, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • My prediction: the one who possessed the kid with the purple snake thingy was Kawaki.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: How anything I stated earlier is invalid. If I remember correctly, Madara achieved his Rinnegan from When he had Hashirama DNA and Injected himself with it. And Sasuke got his when Kabuto injected him with Hashiramas cells. We all know the orgin of Hagaromo's Rinnegan was from the divine tree. The sharrigan is a offspring of the rinnegan. Which is why I said it's either Uzamaki/Senju + hyuga = something new. Or a offspring the the byakugan. The orgin of the Tenseigan is a plot hole itself considering Hamura is one of the two to ever obtain this Dojustu. And no one before him had this Dojustu.

      I thought theyd been over this for a while now. Getting the rinnegan isnt from senju + uchiha cells its ashura + indras chakra=rinnegan. Sorry just had to point this out

        Loading editor
    • Quick question, is this anime a weekly thing now?

        Loading editor
    • Yup, they took a two week break after Shippuden ending, just cause it's the norm. I lied, SP went straight to Part 2 after Part 1 ended. But it's some promotional tactic I guess

        Loading editor
    • Imagine Kabuto makes all the sharingan kids destroy Kabuto hes like some snake Jimmy savile

        Loading editor
    • Philip Uzumaki wrote: Imagine Kabuto makes all the sharingan kids destroy Kabuto hes like some snake Jimmy savile

      ...wat

        Loading editor
    • AdrianXIII wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote: How anything I stated earlier is invalid. If I remember correctly, Madara achieved his Rinnegan from When he had Hashirama DNA and Injected himself with it. And Sasuke got his when Kabuto injected him with Hashiramas cells. We all know the orgin of Hagaromo's Rinnegan was from the divine tree. The sharrigan is a offspring of the rinnegan. Which is why I said it's either Uzamaki/Senju + hyuga = something new. Or a offspring the the byakugan. The orgin of the Tenseigan is a plot hole itself considering Hamura is one of the two to ever obtain this Dojustu. And no one before him had this Dojustu.

      I thought theyd been over this for a while now. Getting the rinnegan isnt from senju + uchiha cells its ashura + indras chakra=rinnegan. Sorry just had to point this out

      Senju is Ashura blood line and Indra is Uchiha blood line, which still doesn't take away from what I said. If you trying to defend Boruto might have the Byakugan or Tenseigan. Would be to say a Physical change isn't a trail of a chemical reaction. The eye is completely different Considering this is before Momoshiki, that means it's only due to genetics. The white of his eye turns black and his eyes turns a light color, with no flower pattern. Which is why I said it could be a Byakugan offspring.

      (second thought) To be honest I mean Boruto should be what Naruto would have been if he was a kid raised by his dad. But honestly if they make Boruto and Kawaki> Naruto and Sasuke it would be a ass pull. You have Sasuke a Rinnegan wielder, and Naruto the vessel for all 9 tailed beast come on. Let say hypothetically Kawaki did kill Naruto. That would mean he beat both Naruto and Sasuke at the same, it wouldn't be just a one on one fight...

        Loading editor
    • The only reason why Naruto can make 100 shadow clones and more is because of the Kyuubi's chakra, it has nothing to do with his talent.

      But regardless, if the Kyuubi wasn't messing up his chakra pool, I doubt that he wouldn't learn it easier. Still, Naruto is represented as the 'Ashura' of the story line. Kyuubi or not, he would still be a hard worker in contrast to a natural prodigy.

        Loading editor
    • GodlyHades wrote: The only reason why Naruto can make 100 shadow clones and more is because of the Kyuubi's chakra, it has nothing to do with his talent.

      But regardless, if the Kyuubi wasn't messing up his chakra pool, I doubt that he wouldn't learn it easier. Still, Naruto is represented as the 'Ashura' of the story line. Kyuubi or not, he would still be a hard worker in contrast to a natural prodigy.

      I believe there is an Episode where Jiriya foxed something on Naruto's seal that was interfering with Naruto's chakra control. And where was it stated it was because of the kyuubi he made 100 clones. Because in the forest he made over 100 clones. I honestly don't remember it was because of the Kyuubi he made that many clones. Naruto alone had a large chakra reserve as well as stamina.

        Loading editor
    • GodlyHades wrote:

      But regardless, if the Kyuubi wasn't messing up his chakra pool

      Kurama doesn't mess up naruto's chakra pool or control. Orochimaru's Five Element seal was what prevented naruto from properly molding chakra for the water walking.

        Loading editor
    • Kawaki killing Naruto...what a load of bull. Injuring him just maybe but killing him nope I bet Boruto is so chill with Kawaki's statement because he knows his dad isn't dead and he's about to beat some sense into Kawaki.

        Loading editor
    • Not bull at all. Hidan could kill with a curse, Rinnegan users could rip your soul out. There are many ways somebody could die in the naruto-verse, even a op healing ability didn't save Hashirama in the 1st Shinobi World War apparently... So Kawaki may have some sort of ace technique up his sleave that power and chakra levels can't stop. If Naruto and Sasuke are indeed dead then so be it, not other way Boruto and Sarada will be able to take over the series completely with them looming over.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Not bull at all. Hidan could kill with a curse, Rinnegan users could rip your soul out. There are many ways somebody could die in the naruto-verse, even a op healing ability didn't save Hashirama in the 1st Shinobi World War apparently... So Kawaki may have some sort of ace technique up his sleave that power and chakra levels can't stop. If Naruto and Sasuke are indeed dead then so be it, not other way Boruto and Sarada will be able to take over the series completely with them looming over.

      Naruto>Hashirama. You're not just going to beat both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Theres nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • Who said it was at the same time? and who said he didn't have help?? Why not wait until before you cast judgement.

        Loading editor
    • Cute but let's be real here, there's a reason it's called Boruto: Naruto Next Generations and it's not Boruto's name that'll be bringing in the dosh I'll tell you that right now. I don't mind Naruto and Sasuke dying but such huge characters deserve proper care and for them to be axed off by some twerp like Kawaki...nobody is going to be impressed and will stop reading it. These are characters some of us have grown up with for 700 chapters so believe me when I say if the story is building up to this passing of the torch not one chapter or even panel can afford to be anything else than stellar writing which means no Kishi-style BS ass pull plot no jutsu which plagued (and for some people ruined) the Naruto Manga. I will be patient but I want to see this story EARN Naruto and Sasuke's death and I have high expectations no matter what the outcome as Kishimoto himself is still pulling the strings so I'll put my faith in him if nobody else.

      If Kawaki has an ace technique I want it to be implemented organically into the plot not whipped out at the last moment like almost every other ace technique in Naruto because I will not accept it and I have a good feeling the majority of fans will feel likewise. Forgive me if I come of as overbearing but this isn't like some stupid ship war we're talking about the death of the previous series' protagonist and deuteragonist. If this is the passing of the will of fire then it better be one of the most memorable moments in Manga for all the right reasons up there with Goku's SSJ transformation for the first time.

        Loading editor
    • Don't hit me with that cute shit. Disrespect me and I will get disrespectful real fast. Back to the topic at hand... Naruto is not Goku, Naruto the series is not Dragon Ball. Every true major villain in the series had to be defeated by Naruto and others, not just Naruto.. his strength is exaggerated as is Sasuke's. They can be surpassed and apparently Boruto and Kawaki do that.

        Loading editor
    • Your comparisons between Goku and Naruto are irrelevant, I brought Goku up to convey how important killing off Naruto would be. He is literally the strongest shinobi with only Sasuke being on equal footing, there is no exaggeration to be had. We'll have to wait and see but my overall point is if Naruto's death is anything less than perfect it will be a fatal blow to the Manga and that's a fact. If Boruto and Kawaki are to surpass Naruto and Sasuke then it needs to believable, "they can be surpassed and apparently Boruto and Kawaki do that" isn't good enough in and of itself. Maybe I'm being impatient but my scepticism is well-founded when you acknowledge the fact Boruto and presumably Kawaki are born in an uneventful era with no war to help bolster their abilities. Madara slaughtering the shinobi alliance shortly after being reanimated proved that there is no guarantee a new generation will always surpass the old one, Naruto and Sasuke surpassed Madara through the intense events of the war, had the war not happened they would get decimated by Madara so all I'm saying is Kawaki has a lot to live up to as a character and it's a writing feat that may be near unachievable just because of how high Naruto and Sasuke have raised the bar not just in raw power and jutsu but experience.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Who said it was at the same time? and who said he didn't have help?? Why not wait until before you cast judgement.

      You are not going to fight one you will have to fight both. Sasuke is not going sit and watch. I don't seeing him beating Naruto 1v1 either.

        Loading editor
    • Either Kawaki is more than he seems (he better be) or he's just going to pull a plot no jutsu to kill Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • They're probably gonna pull a Black Zetsu on Naruto's death lmao

        Loading editor
    • lol rainbow zetsu ahaha THE ORIGINAL!!!

        Loading editor
    • say kabuto and the sharingan kids destroy konoha

        Loading editor
    • You mean Shin right?

        Loading editor
    • Venz412 wrote: You mean Shin right?

      yh,

      Also I think Denki is definitely Kawaki

        Loading editor
    • Lol no, Denki is not Kawaki... the one who attempted to possess him was Kawaki imo.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Lol no, Denki is not Kawaki... the one who attempted to possess him was Kawaki imo.

      I don't think so. I think mr Corpse guy (forgot the name) is responsible. I think Kawaki is recruiting people and passing this power on to others.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: My prediction: the one who possessed the kid with the purple snake thingy was Kawaki.

      Or it could be Orochimaru because something to do with snake.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiwaru wrote: They're probably gonna pull a Black Zetsu on Naruto's death lmao

      They better not unless they want the fanbase to tear them a new one and we all know the Black Zetsu BS was because Kishi didn't know how to kill Madara so he wrote in Kaguya.

        Loading editor
    • is Sarada still alive when the leaf villae got destroyed? or anyo of the next gen kids?

        Loading editor
    • probably. if everybody died, the show would be bellow fucking shit.... in a nut-shell, that is

        Loading editor
    • TopGearFan9712 wrote: is Sarada still alive when the leaf villae got destroyed? or anyo of the next gen kids?

      Sarada will have rinnegan her father. ;-)

        Loading editor
    • lol no...

        Loading editor
    • Ok guess work here maybe Boruto has Byakugan-Tenseigan that affected by Cursed-ish mark just like Sasuke's Sharingan under cursed mark was black.

        Loading editor
    • do people read my comments?

        Loading editor
    • What if Naruto is trapped? Kawaki didnt say that he kill Naruto..

        Loading editor
    • Kjubi wrote: What if Naruto is trapped? Kawaki didnt say that he kill Naruto..

      So is he planning on trapping Boruto then?

        Loading editor
    • Nah, it sounded more like dead, just get over it.

        Loading editor
    • Possibly.

        Loading editor
    • Although everyone talks about the eye and Naruto, i feel like a few more points need to be brought up:

      -Boruto and Shikadai freerunning through Konoha was pretty cool
      -The fact that they do this solely for a hamburger also quickly and neatly sets up Boruto's character: he's gifted but squanders it for meaningless things, and doesn't really put effort in things. This is also reinforced by him being really late (whereas as far as we could tell, team 7 was always on time -much earlier than kakashi at least as they were very eager).
      -Hinata is a really nice mom.
      -Himawari is fucking awesome
      -(also background photos are adorable and a nice touch!)
      -Boruto missing the Kunai nicely reflects the training in the movie, and the fact that he lacks precision -he's mostly using instinct not skill.
      -Konohameru was really cool

        Loading editor
    • And Boruto use ninja tool too..

        Loading editor
    • So this is something i thought of that lines up with the theory of kawaki being some combination of naruto and sasuke's cells. Before i get into it, i would like to say that i dont believe it or anything....its just kind of interesting.

      So lets say that kawaki really is an artificial human composed of naruto and sasuke's DNA, wouldn't it be possible for him to have both of the seals that naruto and sasuke received in the palm of their hands from hagoromo? If that were the case, couldn't he use the chibaku tensei on naruto? Sealing him away could be exactly what he was alluding to when he tells boruto, "I'll send you where i sent the 7th hokage, boruto." If that were to happen I'm damn sure sasuke would be searching for naruto with with his rinne-sharingan, which would explain his absence during the leaf village's future destruction. Also, if these things were to happen then maybe the staff or rod that kawaki is using is six paths related as well. But like i said, its just an interesting theory that randomly hit me lol

        Loading editor
    • Kawaki is overrated. It takes someone of Sasuke's level to defeat Naruto, even Sasuke himself is only on par with Naruto so there's no way the opening is convincing enough for the audience to believe that he did what he said. Even if he did, Kawaki was probably playing some dirty trick on Hokage rather then using his raw strength. They better not reusing the same plot of turning-bad-friend-in-to-good-friend pattern as Naruto has done that to Sasuke, seeing Boruto doing that to Kawaki would be too predictable and boring. I hope Boruto's single-eye dojutsu is revealed to be a dojutsu more impressive than sharingan or rinnegan since he only got one-eye dojutso so his dojustso won't be shadowed by Sarada's and Sasuke's dojutsu. If it's revealed as tenseigan then they better supplement him with a tailed beast (preferable other than Kurama) so he won't fall behind too far from Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • How the hell can you call him overrated? We literally know nothing about him or what abilities/powers he has.. Hagoromo and Hamura are for sure stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.. and I would even argue that Indra and Ashura were stronger than them too.. ya'll overrate them wayyyyyy too much. They are very strong, and main characters.. but that doesn't make them the best or the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • they seem to be doing exactly that, to boruto

        Loading editor
    • "How the hell can you call him overrated?"

      Because he said he'll send Boruto to meet his father, which implies that he has killed Naruto himself. Naruto, a main character from Naruto manga that from the beginning until the end of the manga still alive and as strong as ever would be defeated by... a character like Kawaki? Kishi would be offended and certainly wouldn't agree to the idea that the legacy of his work would be tarnished like this. Kawaki's gloating about his achievement and the view of destroyed Konoha village is hardly impressive as Pain who is beaten by teenage Naruto could do even worse, so there's no way someone like Kawaki who is portrayed to have obliterated the whole Konoha could be far better than that.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: How the hell can you call him overrated? We literally know nothing about him or what abilities/powers he has.. Hagoromo and Hamura are for sure stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.. and I would even argue that Indra and Ashura were stronger than them too.. ya'll overrate them wayyyyyy too much. They are very strong, and main characters.. but that doesn't make them the best or the strongest.

      You're reaching now. You missed the whole point. Naruto is a vessel for all 9 tailed beast, he contains Six Paths Sage Mode. If there was a threat to the village you think Sasuke is going to let Naruto fight alone? You can't argue Indra and Ashura was Stonger than Naruto for the simple fact. Sasuke has the Rinnegan. Sasuke Rinnegan+EMS and Naruto SPSM Six paths senjustu> Ashura and Indra. You are hella reaching now.

      To be Honest. Naruto > momoshiki 1v1. Sasuke > momoshiki 1v1. The only person who we know was said to be stronger than them are Madara, Hagaromo, and Kaguya. And versus the adult version of themselves shown themselves to be stronger.

        Loading editor
    • I think that hamura might be stronger all well.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto is not the vessel for all 9 tb, only a meeting place for them all.. and no, you're wrong af they didn't do shit compared to when they fought at VOTE2..

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: You're reaching now. You missed the whole point.

      I'm just going to throw this in here: The Karin situation. Don't be so quick to judge without all information.

      We know nothing about what's actually going to happen. We know nothing about Kawaki or how he even managed to accomplish what he did. It's all speculation.

      You can't call someone we know only the name of "overrated". It makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Naruto is not the vessel for all 9 tb, only a meeting place for them all.. and no, you're wrong af they didn't do shit compared to when they fought at VOTE2..

      In order to be a meeting place for them he has to have their chakra. If not then anyone can be a meeting place for them...

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: In order to be a meeting place for them he has to have their chakra. If not then anyone can be a meeting place for them...

      Except he doesn't. The Biju can communicate across distances, especially when the jinchuriki is synchronized with their beast.

      Also, it was just an excuse for Kurama to get back to Naruto. Don't read too much into the meeting place stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudtheavenger wrote: I bet someone's already said it, but Denki is Kawaki. Their connection is evident in the fact Boruto can see that thing that possessed him.

      I wouldn't doubt it. However, as someone pointed out in a Youtube comment section, Denki was created in a contest.

        Loading editor
    • better than my expectation tbh. is there any differences with the manga?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe. due to the timeline...

        Loading editor
    • Sasukesaradasakura wrote: better than my expectation tbh. is there any differences with the manga?

      So far, no because the Anime is covering Boruto's academy days, which hasn't been covered in any manga or movie.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: How the hell can you call him overrated? We literally know nothing about him or what abilities/powers he has.. Hagoromo and Hamura are for sure stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.. and I would even argue that Indra and Ashura were stronger than them too.. ya'll overrate them wayyyyyy too much. They are very strong, and main characters.. but that doesn't make them the best or the strongest.

      You're reaching now. You missed the whole point. Naruto is a vessel for all 9 tailed beast, he contains Six Paths Sage Mode. If there was a threat to the village you think Sasuke is going to let Naruto fight alone? You can't argue Indra and Ashura was Stonger than Naruto for the simple fact. Sasuke has the Rinnegan. Sasuke Rinnegan+EMS and Naruto SPSM Six paths senjustu> Ashura and Indra. You are hella reaching now.

      To be Honest. Naruto > momoshiki 1v1. Sasuke > momoshiki 1v1. The only person who we know was said to be stronger than them are Madara, Hagaromo, and Kaguya. And versus the adult version of themselves shown themselves to be stronger.

      nope they thrased Madaras ass Hagoromo is an unknown They were superior to Kaguya, her being immortal was the issue

      even more so since they are adults and way stronger now.

        Loading editor
    • RexGodwin wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: How the hell can you call him overrated? We literally know nothing about him or what abilities/powers he has.. Hagoromo and Hamura are for sure stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.. and I would even argue that Indra and Ashura were stronger than them too.. ya'll overrate them wayyyyyy too much. They are very strong, and main characters.. but that doesn't make them the best or the strongest.

      You're reaching now. You missed the whole point. Naruto is a vessel for all 9 tailed beast, he contains Six Paths Sage Mode. If there was a threat to the village you think Sasuke is going to let Naruto fight alone? You can't argue Indra and Ashura was Stonger than Naruto for the simple fact. Sasuke has the Rinnegan. Sasuke Rinnegan+EMS and Naruto SPSM Six paths senjustu> Ashura and Indra. You are hella reaching now.

      To be Honest. Naruto > momoshiki 1v1. Sasuke > momoshiki 1v1. The only person who we know was said to be stronger than them are Madara, Hagaromo, and Kaguya. And versus the adult version of themselves shown themselves to be stronger.

      nope they thrased Madaras ass Hagoromo is an unknown They were superior to Kaguya, her being immortal was the issue

      even more so since they are adults and way stronger now.

      He probably think 1vs1

        Loading editor
    • Rage gtx wrote: Ok guess work here maybe Boruto has Byakugan-Tenseigan that affected by Cursed-ish mark just like Sasuke's Sharingan under cursed mark was black.

      Nah, here it is shown he has the black sclera before he got the curse mark.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Nah, it sounded more like dead, just get over it.

      I'll 'get over it' when the author proves to me he has earnt Naruto's death and not before.

        Loading editor
    • Earned. That is exactly the point, wait until we see how it happened, if it happened.

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory. SO we know Boruto got his hand marking from defeating Momoshiki. WHich means Kawaki would have had to, if the marking is linked to the little mark. Now remember the episode where Kaguya explained the reason she needed the Zestu army. And when she talked about Momoshiki it showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki but it showed 3 black figures. So what is Kawaki mark is related to the guy and that could further elaborate on how the village was destroyed.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote: I have a theory. SO we know Boruto got his hand marking from defeating Momoshiki. WHich means Kawaki would have had to, if the marking is linked to the little mark. Now remember the episode where Kaguya explained the reason she needed the Zestu army. And when she talked about Momoshiki it showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki but it showed 3 black figures. So what is Kawaki mark is related to the guy and that could further elaborate on how the village was destroyed.

      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjccD1YUYAEIrVl.jpg


      This pic? I think so

        Loading editor
    • Kjubi wrote:

      This pic? I think so

      Kishimoto himself confirmed a third otsutsuki was planned for the movie but scrapped (Probably to streamline the story). Since the Anime did include him, i think it's clear that this was no mistake. Considering Boruto's curse mark origin and the similarity to kawaki's, i think it's pretty much confirmed the Third otsutsuki exists and gave his mark to Kawaki.

      I've posted this theory before.

        Loading editor
    • Kjubi wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote: I have a theory. SO we know Boruto got his hand marking from defeating Momoshiki. WHich means Kawaki would have had to, if the marking is linked to the little mark. Now remember the episode where Kaguya explained the reason she needed the Zestu army. And when she talked about Momoshiki it showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki but it showed 3 black figures. So what is Kawaki mark is related to the guy and that could further elaborate on how the village was destroyed.

      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjccD1YUYAEIrVl.jpg


      This pic? I think so

      Yes this is it the guy on the left. Only way Kawaki has his mark.

        Loading editor
    • TheKidXD wrote:

      Kjubi wrote:

      TheKidXD wrote: I have a theory. SO we know Boruto got his hand marking from defeating Momoshiki. WHich means Kawaki would have had to, if the marking is linked to the little mark. Now remember the episode where Kaguya explained the reason she needed the Zestu army. And when she talked about Momoshiki it showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki but it showed 3 black figures. So what is Kawaki mark is related to the guy and that could further elaborate on how the village was destroyed.

      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjccD1YUYAEIrVl.jpg


      This pic? I think so

      Yes this is it the guy on the left. Only way Kawaki has his mark.

      Damn.if thats the case then I wonder how kawaki killed a god. In borutos case he had the 5 kages and sasuke to help him out to deliver the finishing blow. I wonder how kawakis will turn out

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: Earned. That is exactly the point, wait until we see how it happened, if it happened.

      I know, that's why I phrased it in a way that suggests I will eventually get over it when the manga finally gives me reason to say "yep that makes legit sense, a beautifully well thought out end to a character done in a way that is organically implemented into the story and not just shoved unceremoniously into the plot, Naruto is definitely dead." I look forward to that day.

        Loading editor
    • C`mon, there's no reason to believe this third Ootsutsuki would go somewhere beyong his anime depiction. It was already mentioned that the third Ootsutsuki was initially designed for Boruto movie as the third villain along with Momo/Kin, but got screwed up in the process.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: C`mon, there's no reason to believe this third Ootsutsuki would go somewhere beyong his anime depiction. It was already mentioned that the third Ootsutsuki was initially designed for Boruto movie as the third villain along with Momo/Kin, but got screwed up in the process.

      Good, Ootsutsukis make dreadful villains.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: C`mon, there's no reason to believe this third Ootsutsuki would go somewhere beyong his anime depiction. It was already mentioned that the third Ootsutsuki was initially designed for Boruto movie as the third villain along with Momo/Kin, but got screwed up in the process.

      Oh, i think he only exists as in "he is canon". Considering how Boruto achieved his mark, how Kawaki has a similar mark and how the guy didn't show up in the movie, odds are that he's dead, very dead.

      But considering that anime episode aired well after the movie, they knew Kishimoto's decision et all, i find it hard to believe they just accidentally added that guy.

        Loading editor
    • Still Kawaki probably killed this 3rd Ootsutsuki to get his mark anyway. Either that or Kawaki is the enforcer for the real Big Bad who will either be a believable antagonist or a generic villain...given the history of Ootsutsuki villains in this series it would probably be the latter.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Still Kawaki probably killed this 3rd Ootsutsuki to get his mark anyway. Either that or Kawaki is the enforcer for the real Big Bad who will either be a believable antagonist or a generic villain...given the history of Ootsutsuki villains in this series it would probably be the latter.

      Killed, or perhaps he was dying. I don't know, but i'm curious to see where it goes. Still, we have a known aborted arc that neatly matches an existing ark, too neatly to be coincidence IMHO.

      Also, i personally hope this is more of a joint effort between characters than the previous "Madara was behind everything" style of Naruto. Characters bound by a single ideal. Well, one can hope.

        Loading editor
    • It would be nice to have the series not centre around certain characters and leave the rest in the background fading into obscurity or unimportance. Even Dragon Ball Super, the sequel of a series notorious for doing the aforementioned above is bringing relevance back to characters who need and deserve it i.e. 18 and Buu.

      Boruto will have a fresh new cast so hopefully they won't go the same way as Anko, Yamato or any other unfortunate character who Kishi woefully mishandled with immense ineptitude in regards to character arcs.

        Loading editor
    • lol what if kawaki was like hal Jordan, and the guy that gave his powers was that alien dude?

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: They need to do more with the Shin Uchiha clones imo.. one of the clones needs to be more involved with Sasuke and Sarada and needs to be unique, at least personality wise.. from the other clones.

      Hell, yeah. Those clones represent a method of reviving every single powerful extinct clan in the series. You could make a clone, transplant Kaguya clan, Uchiha clan, Ootsutsuki clan, etc genetic material and voilà, you have a specimen that can use their jutsu at the original's level. This clone may even be able to pass on its new genetics to its children, or, if not, it would still be able to make new clones of itself that contained the new genetic material, just as was done with the Sharingan.

      I'd love to see them used in the future. It really should be top priority for Konoha to recover Mokuton, Shikotsumyaku, and other kekkei genkai that have gone extinct over the years. Imagine a Shin clone with Sharingan and Shikotsumyaku. I'd love it if such a clone showed up in one of the teams on the new anime/manga.

        Loading editor
    • well, if that happens, we know we'll see kabuto and orochi again. fuck yeah!!!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.