FANDOM


  • This is just a hot idea that flashed in my head but I want to share the idea.

    Most of us assume Sasuke acquired his Rinnegan due to the presence of Ashura and Indra Chakra present in his body. But I remembered. Sasuke had another Chakra within his body.

    Sasuke had a small remnant of Naruto and Kurama's Jinchuriki Chakra deep within them. Despite the cloak vanishing he should still have had an ember of Kurama Chakra deep within him.

    Could it be possible that Kurama's Chakra remnant was mixed with Ashura's and Indra's Chakra to manifest Sasuke's unique Rinnegan?

      Loading editor
    • I'm quite sure it was Hagoromo's chakra that allowed Sasuke to awaken his Rinnegan. At the very least, Sasuke stated that Amenotejikara was given to him by the Sage of Six Paths (chapter #681).

        Loading editor
    • No, Sasuke got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo. Nothing more, nothing less

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: No, Sasuke got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo. Nothing more, nothing less

      It's good then I didn't discount Hagoromo affecting his Chakra.

      Relax dude, it's a idea.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. It's clearly not coincidental that Naruto awakened SP Senjutsu after having chakra from all the 9 bijuu (requirement for SP Senjutsu) and Sasuke awakened the rinnegan after he obtained Hashirama's cells from Kabuto (Asura + Indra = rinnegan). While Hagoromo obviously did have a massive input for SPSM and Tomoe Rinnegan, i doubt they would've awakened these powers without bijuu chakra and Ashura's chakra respectively.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote: It's good then I didn't discount Hagoromo affecting his Chakra.

      Relax dude, it's a idea.

      It's an unnecessarily convoluted idea

      Vladosaurus wrote: I disagree. It's clearly not coincidental that Naruto awakened SP Senjutsu after having chakra from all the 9 bijuu (requirement for SP Senjutsu) and Sasuke awakened the rinnegan after he obtained Hashirama's cells from Kabuto (Asura + Indra = rinnegan). While Hagoromo obviously did have a massive input for SPSM and Tomoe Rinnegan, i doubt they would've awakened these powers without bijuu chakra and Ashura's chakra respectively.

      There's no evidence that the 9 Bijuus were required to get SPS. It's heavily implied that Naruto met the Sage before Obito gave Naruto's body the missing Bijuu chakra (hence why the Sage mentioned his condition will depend on what the others do, or something like that). The same thing can be said for Sasuke and Hashirama cells since both he and Naruto "died" around the same time. It would have been explicitly mentioned that the chakra of the 9 Bijuu and Hashirama's cells were what gave Naruto and Sasuke SPS and the Rinnegan respectively.

        Loading editor
    • @Vlad: the tailed beasts chakra arent required for 6 Paths Senjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: It's an unnecessarily convoluted idea

      This is the Theories and Speculation board. Chakra also doesn't work like that. If Sasuke was only using Hagoromo's Chakra that would long since diminished by now.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote: This is the Theories and Speculation board. Chakra also doesn't work like that. If Sasuke was only using Hagoromo's Chakra that would long since diminished by now.

      Doesn't mean it's not subject to criticism. Last time I checked, chakra doesn't remain long after an individual's death. Yet, here we have Hagoromo and Hamura, two individuals whose chakras did just that.

        Loading editor
    • Obito and Madara literally sealed the ten-tails which is conposed of the 9 bijuu in order to get Six Paths Senjutsu, so how exactly the 9 bijuu are not required? It is not thr only way to obtain six paths senjutsu, since Hagoromo and Hamura awakened it by their own unknown means, but other than that the 9 bijuu are required...

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Doesn't mean it's not subject to criticism.

      "No, Sasuke got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo. Nothing more, nothing less." All you're doing here is pointing out Hagoromo is the cause of their new power manifesting as it did. I assure you most if not all will agree with you.

      We don't know however how Hagoromo awakened that power, how Sasuke's Rinnegan manifested different from Hagoromo's and Madara's own and if the Yin Seal had a direct effect on their Chakra.

      This theory is a simple idea that suggests the combination of Indra, Ashura, and Kurama Chakra may have been the cause for Sasuke's unique Rinnegan, one that looks similar to that of the Ten-Tails, ie Kaguya.

      UltimaDude wrote: "Last time I checked, chakra doesn't remain long after an individual's death. Yet, here we have Hagoromo and Hamura, two individuals whose chakras did just that."

      No, not even they can stay manifested in the living world. Hagoromo needed the Chakra of the living to enter the physical realm. He could only manifest in the minds of those who synergized with him. Hamura as well.

      If you allow me to theorize again, I assume Hagoromo's Pure Chakra is clinging to the Chakra his sons, using the principle of Ninshu to follow his sons reincarnations.

        Loading editor
    • Come on people, let's try to use our brains here:

      • it was said that the incarnates can meet and talk with Hagoromo, granted certain conditions are met
      • the mere virtue of being an incarnate is not the condition, otherwise both Hashirama and Madara would have met and talked to Hagoromo before death, for which there is no evidence
      • therefore, the conditions which allowed Naruto and Sasuke to meet Hagoromo must have been external forces, in Naruto's case, having gotten chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts, in Sasuke's case, having gotten some Asura chakra from Hashirama's cells
      • If we accept those were things which allowed each to meet Hagoromo, we can also conclude the following:
      1. Having received Hashirama's cells, they (Asura's chakra) must have played a part in Sasuke's acquisition of the Rinnegan, as reforming Hagoromo's chakra is the means to get it
      2. Having received chakras from all the Tailed Beasts must have played a part in Naruto's acquisition of the Six Paths Senjutsu, as the chakras of all 9 (OR the Ten-Tails' chakra) ARE required for it and I would like people to stop saying that it isn't, since a canonical novel claims it is, rendering your denial useless
      3. Therefore, the most logical conclusion is that their specific powers are both a result of the conditions which allowed them to meet Hagoromo in the first place and Hagoromo's interference as well, rather than just either of those, it's both
        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Come on people, let's try to use our brains here:

      • it was said that the incarnates can meet and talk with Hagoromo, granted certain conditions are met
      • the mere virtue of being an incarnate is not the condition, otherwise both Hashirama and Madara would have met and talked to Hagoromo before death, for which there is no evidence
      • therefore, the conditions which allowed Naruto and Sasuke to meet Hagoromo must have been external forces, in Naruto's case, having gotten chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts, in Sasuke's case, having gotten some Asura chakra from Hashirama's cells
      • If we accept those were things which allowed each to meet Hagoromo, we can also conclude the following:
      1. Having received Hashirama's cells, they (Asura's chakra) must have played a part in Sasuke's acquisition of the Rinnegan, as reforming Hagoromo's chakra is the means to get it
      2. Having received chakras from all the Tailed Beasts must have played a part in Naruto's acquisition of the Six Paths Senjutsu, as the chakras of all 9 (OR the Ten-Tails' chakra) ARE required for it and I would like people to stop saying that it isn't, since a canonical novel claims it is, rendering your denial useless
      3. Therefore, the most logical conclusion is that their specific powers are both a result of the conditions which allowed them to meet Hagoromo in the first place and Hagoromo's interference as well, rather than just either of those, it's both

      Exactly. Pretty much reproducing six path chakra (9 bijuu chakra and Asura + Indra chakra) allowed Naruto and Sasuke to meet Hagoromo. Also these 2 things were the main reason for Naruto's SP Senjutsu and Sasuke's rinnegan. Thanks to Hagoromo's gift, they awakened their powers faster and went a step further by getting Six Paths Sage Mode and Tomoe Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote:

      • therefore, the conditions which allowed Naruto and Sasuke to meet Hagoromo must have been external forces, in Naruto's case, having gotten chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts, in Sasuke's case, having gotten some Asura chakra from Hashirama's cells

      Naruto didn't have Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras when he met Hagoromo. They appeared later alongside Yin-Kurama. Not to mention that Madara also had Asura's chakra when he died the second time, so he would be no different from Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • And I theorize that without Hagoromo's interference, Naruto would not have necessarily awakened Six Paths Senjutsu and Sasuke would have eventually gotten (years later) the dual Rinnegan without being able to use Sharingan at the same time, same as Madara.

      Also chakras of all 9 Tailed Beasts in my opinion do not equate Six Paths Senjutsu, chakras of all 9 Tailed Beasts + nature energy does. Since Naruto already knew how to use Sage Mode, amplifying the Sage Mode with some chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts resulted in Six Paths Sage Mode. But Naruto didn't figure out and do this on his own, Hagoromo activated it in his body. For Sasuke, not sure what Hagoromo did besides making the process faster, since it resulted in a unique thing.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: For Sasuke, not sure what Hagoromo did besides making the process faster, since it resulted in a unique thing.

      Amenotejikara comes from Hagoromo, that much can be said. Same for Naruto's Trutseeker orbs.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: Naruto didn't have Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras when he met Hagoromo. They appeared later alongside Yin-Kurama. Not to mention that Madara also had Asura's chakra when he died the second time, so he would be no different from Sasuke.

      Obito stole fragments of Shukaku and Gyuki and gave them to Naruto along with the Yin half of Kurama.


      Elveonora wrote: Also chakras of all 9 Tailed Beasts in my opinion do not equate Six Paths Senjutsu, chakras of all 9 Tailed Beasts + nature energy does. Since Naruto already knew how to use Sage Mode, amplifying the Sage Mode with some chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts resulted in Six Paths Sage Mode. But Naruto didn't figure out and do this on his own, Hagoromo activated it in his body. For Sasuke, not sure what Hagoromo did besides making the process faster, since it resulted in a unique thing.

      That would require Naruto having to pause and absorb natural energy. He goes into the form instantly right before be blocks Sasuke Fireball.


      JOA20 wrote: Amenotejikara comes from Hagoromo, that much can be said. Same for Naruto's Trutseeker orbs.

      The Truth Seeker Orbs manifest with the use of the Ten-Tails' Six Paths Senjutsu. And, Amenotejikara is a natural ability of Sasuke's Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote:

      JOA20 wrote: Naruto didn't have Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras when he met Hagoromo. They appeared later alongside Yin-Kurama. Not to mention that Madara also had Asura's chakra when he died the second time, so he would be no different from Sasuke.

      Obito stole fragments of Shukaku and Gyuki and gave them to Naruto along with the Yin half of Kurama.

      That's what I said. Naruto mets Hagoromo, then he gets Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras. Not before meeting the Sage, but after.

      JOA20 wrote: Amenotejikara comes from Hagoromo, that much can be said. Same for Naruto's Trutseeker orbs.

      The Truth Seeker Orbs manifest with the use of the Ten-Tails' Six Paths Senjutsu. And, Amenotejikara is a natural ability of Sasuke's Rinnegan.

      Sasuke stated that these powers were given to them by Hagoromo (chapter 681).

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: That's what I said. Naruto mets Hagoromo, then he gets Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras. Not before meeting the Sage, but after.

      No. Obito GAVE Naruto their Chakra and then he met the sage.

      JOA20 wrote: Sasuke stated that these powers were given to them by Hagoromo (chapter 681).

      It's the byproduct of the Rinnegan. It would be the same to say his EMS was Itachi's gift as they originated from Itachi's eyes.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto received pieces of Shukaku and Gyuki and after that he met the Sage...

        Loading editor
    • Are you 100% certain they got those things after meeting Hagoromo? I mean it could have been done just for the viewer's convenience. You do realize that minutes in the mental plane is supposedly less than 1 second in the material plane, anyway, right? So it makes sense to first show the mental stuff and then the outside stuff, even though the former took place after or rather simultaneously with the latter.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote:

      JOA20 wrote: That's what I said. Naruto mets Hagoromo, then he gets Shukaku and Gyūki's chakras. Not before meeting the Sage, but after.

      No. Obito GAVE Naruto their Chakra and then he met the sage.

      Then why didn't they appear a little sooner? Hagoromo, in chapter 670, says that he can't help Naruto get back into the world of living, it all depends on what the people "outside" are going to do. Simply put: Naruto still had to get saved by Obito when he met the Sage.

      JOA20 wrote: Sasuke stated that these powers were given to them by Hagoromo (chapter 681).

      It's the byproduct of the Rinnegan. It would be the same to say his EMS was Itachi's gift as they originated from Itachi's eyes.

      Byproduct of the Rinnegan or not, Sasuke states that the jutsu was given to him by Hagoromo. So, either Sasuke gained the Rinnegan from Hagoromo, or was given Amenotejikara from him.

        Loading editor
    • @JOA20 If you use that logic, why didn't the other Tailed Beast appear before them? They were already inside Naruto.

      You are taking his statement way too literal.

        Loading editor
    • Cept we see all the Tailed Beasts inside of Naruto's mental plane when he talks with Hago, meaning the events are taking place either before or simultaneously with Obito putting the stuff inside Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • They happen after... Again, by the same logic the other tailed beasts should have already been already present within the inner world. The moment they manifested was arbitrary.

        Loading editor
    • 7/9 bijuu chakras were already inside Naruto since the beginning of the war. I mean c’mon, it’s pretty obvious that Naruto meet Hagoromo only after he receive all the 9 bijuu chakra. Same for Sasuke. He met Hagoromo only after he received Hashirama’s cells.

        Loading editor
    • Someone said earlier that TSB comes from the Juubi's SP Senjutsu. This is false Hamura had TSB.

      Hagoromo did say what people did on the outside would determine Naruto's fate. This means that hadnt recieved the remaining Tailed Beasts. Otherwise he would have been all like, "yea dont worry you can go back right after we talk.

      The other 7 Bijuu would have served little purpose showing up earlier in the conversation.

        Loading editor
    • You are right about Hagoromo, I will conceded that point. [[1]]

      Don't bring up THE LAST with me. It's so inconsistent I try to ignore so much of it.

        Loading editor
    • I dont care what you want to ignore. Its canon and valid.

        Loading editor
    • Hashirama also gave Sasuke all of his remaining chakra when he was pinned down by Madara's black receivers. That has to add something to the mix.

        Loading editor
    • LegionZero wrote: I dont care what you want to ignore. Its canon and valid.

      Then you accept the Academy taught Students the Shadow Clone Technique, retconing the first Chapter of Naruto, or also accept Sasuke just likes having his Rinnegan on all the time, or that normal Kurama Sage Naruto can just beat someone who is undeniably stronger than Madara.

      I like the movie, but it's dumb in places.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote:

      Then you accept the Academy taught Students the Shadow Clone Technique, retconing the first Chapter of Naruto

      Thats on Kishimoto for not remembering his own story

      Littlegen wrote:

      or also accept Sasuke just likes having his Rinnegan on all the time,

      The movie is prone to errors, but was concieved and written before Kishimoto had really finalized what the end series abilities were. All later forms of media show us that he cant turn it off

      Littlegen wrote:

      or that normal Kurama Sage Naruto can just beat someone who is undeniably stronger than Madara.

      Naruto having full Kurama, Sage Mode, and 6 Paths being stronger than Madara isnt exactly crazy.

      Littlegen wrote:

      I like the movie, but it's dumb in places.

      Yes its dumb in places and some details are off but its obvious why some parts are a bit screwey and other Naruto media clear up misconceptions from the Last

        Loading editor
    • At one point I thought kabuto had a part in sasuke’ rinnegan awakening, I kinda still do tbh. But Sasuke eye awakened on the same side that hagoromo gave his power to. That alone is enough to deduce it was a direct result of pure rikudo chakra. This chakra is greater than madara rikudo chakra as it took less than a day if not under an hour to manifest, whereas madara’ took decades.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Come on people, let's try to use our brains here:

      • it was said that the incarnates can meet and talk with Hagoromo, granted certain conditions are met
      • the mere virtue of being an incarnate is not the condition, otherwise both Hashirama and Madara would have met and talked to Hagoromo before death, for which there is no evidence
      • therefore, the conditions which allowed Naruto and Sasuke to meet Hagoromo must have been external forces, in Naruto's case, having gotten chakras from all 9 Tailed Beasts, in Sasuke's case, having gotten some Asura chakra from Hashirama's cells
      • If we accept those were things which allowed each to meet Hagoromo, we can also conclude the following:
      1. Having received Hashirama's cells, they (Asura's chakra) must have played a part in Sasuke's acquisition of the Rinnegan, as reforming Hagoromo's chakra is the means to get it
      2. Having received chakras from all the Tailed Beasts must have played a part in Naruto's acquisition of the Six Paths Senjutsu, as the chakras of all 9 (OR the Ten-Tails' chakra) ARE required for it and I would like people to stop saying that it isn't, since a canonical novel claims it is, rendering your denial useless
      3. Therefore, the most logical conclusion is that their specific powers are both a result of the conditions which allowed them to meet Hagoromo in the first place and Hagoromo's interference as well, rather than just either of those, it's both

      Do we have any confirmation of those "external" forces because the Sage implied Naruto summoned his soul because there's something special about Naruto drawing people to himself

        Loading editor
    • You can deduce that Sasuke similarly summoned hagoromo as well.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, it was clearly stated that the incarnates can meet Hagoromo under certain circumstances, what these circumstances are wasn't revealed, by part of it is probably being on the verge of death and the rest most likely having Hagoromo's chakra thanks to Hashirama's cells from Kabuto (Sasuke's case) or Ten-Tails' chakra in Naruto's case thanks to Obito and the Tailed Beasts.

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe the coming of the end of the world... otherwise he wouldnt have a reason to speak to any of the reincarnates who were on the verge of certain death.

        Loading editor
    • Well this got derailed fast.

      Hagoromo also stated he was being selfish with his appearance at that stage. So it likely was a combination of factors and his own choice to manifest within Naruto and Sasuke's inner worlds.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message