FANDOM


  • Squinty97
    Squinty97 closed this thread because:
    Don't comment on threads over a month old.
    04:09, December 20, 2019

    Chapter available at either Mangaplus or Viz

    So what do you guys think? is Kawaki on Konoha side or Jigens? Will Boruto's team successfully rescue his sealed up father Naruto in the other dimension?

    Rate Chapter 39
     
    3
     
    1
     
    2
     
    9
     
    56
     

    The poll was created at 01:42 on October 21, 2019, and so far 71 people voted.
      Loading editor
    • Wait Kawaki is on Konoha side, why he shouldn't be?

      If Sasuke gets fixed by Sakura and goes back with some rescue team then they could save team 7 and Kawaki and unseal Naruto if the guy just donesn't escape with the pot

        Loading editor
    • I can't accept how kashin koji underestimates N and S when jigen only beat them so easily because of plot and choreography. and it seems to me he's the itachi of kara. it's just that itachi never looked to take down obito or nagato and pain.

      I give this chap a 10/10 though. *_*

      and since kawaki basically has isshiki's abilities. he could enlargen the pot or coffin seal again (if he knows how to do it) and release naruto after they beat boro (that's if they actually beat him). so ig naruto won't be sealed for as long as we thought if that happens. I also have a feeling sasuke's gonna show up again. well of course if shikamaru tells him about what happened. his daughter and boruto have gone into dangerous territory. lol I wonder how kawaki will react to sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • So unlike Jigen, Boruto and Kawaki are slowly transforming into actual Otsutsuki, meaning their base forms in time will have pale skin, horns and all? :O

        Loading editor
    • from the looks of it they're transforming into momoshiki (boruto) and isshiki (kawaki). lol, isshiki-jigen's already an otsutsuki so lol. he's just inside jigen's body. I wonder who jigen himself is/was though. most likely we'll get that backstory.

        Loading editor
    • Really disappointed Jigen seemingly wants to grow another God Tree and drain the Earth, I was hoping we were done with that already. That aside, I continue to be surprised with the pacing of this series. This would normally be an appropriate place to have some down time between arcs, but we're already jumping into battle with another Inner. It's no wonder the anime doesn't want to touch the Shojoji stuff just yet, once they do they might get locked into following this continuous battle with Kara until the manga's end (or at least the inevitable time skip). But I suppose that's the price that comes with this being a monthly series, since it's a lot harder to justify using a chapter on anything but the main plot.

      Still, I'm getting more and more concerned that the manga is rushing through things, and we'll never actually get to see the side characters do any of the crazy stuff mentioned in their character profiles (like Moegi's Wood Release) outside of maybe the anime.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think they will succeed in taking Naruto back anytime soon, or at least not right now, otherwise the entire fight and sealing him would have been pointless.

        Loading editor
    • well I can assume that the anime and manga are gonna be long so moegi would get time in the anime or manga to use it. and since you think they're doing the god tree isshiki thing a bit too early, they probably have a whole lot more to show the viewers than just him and that.

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: I can't accept how kashin koji underestimates N and S when jigen only beat them so easily because of plot and choreography. and it seems to me he's the itachi of kara. it's just that itachi never looked to take down obito or nagato and pain.

      I give this chap a 10/10 though. *_*

      and since kawaki basically has isshiki's abilities. he could enlargen the pot or coffin seal again (if he knows how to do it) and release naruto after they beat boro (that's if they actually beat him). so ig naruto won't be sealed for as long as we thought if that happens. I also have a feeling sasuke's gonna show up again. well of course if shikamaru tells him about what happened. his daughter and boruto have gone into dangerous territory. lol I wonder how kawaki will react to sasuke.

      Personally, I don't think that it has to do anything with either plot or the choreography but the simple fact that Jigen might have one of the strongest GODS sealed inside of him. I mean Naruto and Sauske received their powers from Hagoromo who is a demigod and not a full fledged god like his mother. From the looks of it Isshiki is likely going to be far stronger than Kaguya. So, I don't know why people are complaining when it is simple logic.

      As for the choreography, the anime will definitely expand on it but the end result will always be the same: no matter how many jutsus or strategies they might use, Jigen has an extremely powerful God inside him, so, they can never win against him.

        Loading editor
    • they defeat.... boruto defeats*** merged momo so easily, then suddenly an otsutsuki in a human's body farcefully man handles them? a full breed otsutsuki takes in another full breed otsutsuki and gets defeated by a pre-teen but then now an otsutsuki in a humans body is suddenly all the tailed beasts inside him hagoromo level? what a joke. epic farce. plus kama like black markings appeared all over him to and he's eaten many chakra pills and all life energy and chakra absorbed from a planet chakra fruits. he even ate more chakra pills while merged with another full breed otsutsuki like himself. in his fight with N, S, B and the kage. and still lost to a pre teen. even after regaining his strength thanks to katsuke. so it can't be a case of, "its because of kama and the power it grants. he took some of the juubi's chakra to remember? and seemingly he did it many times before." no... no no no no no. using my logic though. hag may be a half otsutsuki but he surely seems waaaayyyyyyyyy stronger than isshiki with his lame techs and wannabe frightening horn.

      naruto could have dodged isshiki's long distance punch or take the hit and look to throw a hit back. that's the six paths sage mode naruto ik (kama, senjutsu, a tailed beast or the tailed beasts chakra etc. all of that is pretty much the same thing. they emplore nature energy or just plain on gives you large chakra and enhances your abilities and physical parameters (tailed beast chakra I'm talking about here in this last piece. the others can be considered with this to). isshiki has kama and absorbed tailed beast chakra, that he makes his own like how sasuke did vs naruto. naruto has hag's senjutsu and tailed beast chakra. how tf are they indifferent?

      sasuke could have dodged isshiki's kick. the sharingan has been shown for the entirety of the series to be immensely OP in combat prediction. isshiki didn't even move at FTG speed or 8th gate guy's speed etc.

      isshiki is a demi god not a God (but still a god) and a full breed otsutsuki unlike hagoromo (whom I personally think is stronger than isshiki). since boruto is expanding on outer space and shit and not shinobi history i'm assuming there is a literal creator of all in the verse other than the actual creator himself kishi.

      anyway why isn't isshiki, is as powerful as i think compared to how so many think? his techs are so lame. my opinion though, isn't absolute compared to many other theories that might be right so ig if I think about it some more I'd understand.

      lastly, do you really believe that naruto and sasuke fought to the greatest extent of their abilities vs isshiki? I for one think not. considering all ik about N and S. hell no. isshiki would have been pressed if that happened. spawning susanoo and the kurama avatar is not them going all out. barely. how they were made to fight vs isshiki is barely them going all out. N and S are being made to look weak and are being underestimated. it's all solely for kama and boruto to look good.

      seriously, the man (naruto) spawns kurama, attacks with his tails (his frickin tails) and starts to huff and puff. what an epic contradiction compared to his fight with sasuke. plus why tf attack with his tails? you're trying to take down a world level threat and you make him have an orgy with your pet's tails? sasuke to. instead of slashing his susanoo sword he could have used a susanoo, amaterasu style, dragon flame jutsu. naruto to back him up could have spammed two other KAC's and fire continous tailed beast bombs or a super charged tailed beast bomb. or throw tailed beast bomb rasenshurikens.

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage

      Boruto only defeated Momshiki due to Sasuke negating his Ninjutsu absorbtion and Naruto giving him one of the most powerful Ninjutsu ever. Boruto didn't just defeat Momshiki, it was really Naruto and Sasuke.

      Isshiki is obviously stronger than Momoshiki. Just because they have the same last name, doesn't mean they're equals in combat.

      Naruto obviously couldn't dodge the attack or take it to throw one back, because Isshiki was too strong. This is literally shown in the panel where Naruto couldn't do anything.

      Sasuke couldn't dodge Isshiki's kick because he wasn't fast enough. The Sharingan gives you predictive abilities, but those don't mean you'll avoid every attack. Sasuke vs Bee, Sasuke vs Rock Lee, even Sasuke vs Naruto prove this.

      His techs being lame are your opinion and don't really make for a good argument as to whether his character is strong or not.

      Sasuke was injured and Naruto was sealed, and they both went all out. The only thing they didn't do that they could have in terms of upping their attack power is combine their Avatars.

        Loading editor
    • @Squint. momoshiki lost a strength battle to a pre-teen.

      maybe is. I didn't argue anything about last names.

      he could have. plot wasn't on his side.

      dude. a straightforward kick is so different to all of that. those are simultaneous attacks coming with pace.

      alright then. growing and shrinking is so amazing. plot f'd strength and speed is off the chart admirable. as if naruto isn't as strong and fast. his supernatural sensing feels and seems so useless now.

      they didn't go all out. I'll never agree with anyone who says or thinks that (even if that doesn't matter). and combine their avatars? really? that's the two split sages of six paths fighting at their best? dude c'mon. coming from you i expected better.

        Loading editor
    • One could make the argument that they didn't truly even have the chance to go all out, because Jigen literally speed-blitzed their avatar forms and was so strong that he pretty much disabled them with a single well placed kick.

      They would never have entered their avatar forms had they known he was able to shatter their defenses with simple taijutsu, and would have fought differently if they knew his powers operated at what was essentially a time limit.

      To Naruto and Sasuke, entering their avatar forms was the safest bet as they thought Jigen's Rod Manipulation ability and absorption abilities would be less effective against them while they could spam attacks.

      Had they known about his true abilities in detail before hand and fought a battle of attrition (Naruto bogging him down with hundreds of clones in various forms comes to mind), they would've stood a chance.

        Loading editor
    • @DatBoi. Sasuke in susanoo could have even used universal pull on his ass at the start. and naruto in kurama avatar could have hit him with a giant tailed beast bomb rasengan or rasenshuriken simultaneously.

      or do this, "seriously, the man (naruto) spawns kurama, attacks with his tails (his frickin tails) and starts to huff and puff. what an epic contradiction compared to his fight with sasuke. plus why tf attack with his tails? you're trying to take down a threat and you make him have an orgy with your pet's tails? sasuke to. instead of slashing his susanoo sword he could have used a susanoo amaterasu style dragon flame jutsu. naruto to back him up could have spammed two other KAC's and fire continous tailed beast bombs or a super charged tailed beast bomb. or throw tailed beast bomb rasenshurikens."

        Loading editor
    • Well, did you actually see how fast jigen was? Naruto and Sasuke's avatar could have actually merged but he kicked sasuke out of the susano before that can happen. Kamala is a godly jutsu, so, I think it can very well absorb a tailed beast bomb too. No rasengan or rasenshuriken would work against kaama.

      Attacking with his tails is an epic contradiction? Wow, please go and watch the first thing Nuruto used when Kurama accepted him. He used his tails to deflect the tailed beast bombs. Universal pull? Yeah, just go and watch how well that worked against Momoshiki. Susanoo's ametaratsu style dragon flame? Will be absorbed immediately? 1000 shadow clones? Will be imapled by those chakra rods wasting a hell lot of chakra. Naruto being exhausted after a while? Yeah, well his chakra isn't infinite, if he gets impaled by those godly powerful chakra draining rods and utilizes his kurama state, probably he wouldn't have too much chakra left.

      Also, once again they didn't use all their arsenal because of manga panel and time constraints, anime will expand on that. And no matter whatever jutsu they used I'm 100% sure you would still be complaining as to "why didn't they use this strategy...." or "why didn't they combine their jutsus...." Seriously, it has been stated by nearly all the character that Naruto is no match for Jigen, no matter which jutsu or strategy he used. About a human using an Otsutski's power, do we even know about karma or what kind of power it bestows?

        Loading editor
    • Ok, my take. Jigen/Ishiki whatever, is obviously both physically stronger and faster than both of them, first. Second, he can instantly shrink and grow both himself and objects, OP as hell, third, he can absorb any Ninjutsu with Kama.... what is there to do? Well, maybe Sasuke could have at least tried to use Genjutsu, don't think Kama can absorb that and since Jigen has no doujutsu of his own, he shouldn't be resistant. But then again, they went in unprepared...

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage,

      No Momshiki wasn't overpowered by a pre teen, he was overpowered by Naruto's tech.

      You're essentially mad because Isshiki is stronger than any Otsutsuki we've seen so far. Your argument is "Naruto and Sasuke did this and that to Momshiki, so they should have been able to take Isshiki." But the fact is Isshiki is just shown to be stronger.

      Saying "plot" is an incredibly weak argument when a panel is just showing you how fast Isshiki is. If Isshiki was shown to be slower than say, Shikamaru and then he was able to blitz Naruto, that would be plot. But that's not the case. Isshiki is just showing us that he's faster.

      Rock Lee wasn't a bunch of simultaneous attacks. Do you just ignore the example that proves you wrong? Lol.

      The manga is showing you that Isshiki is much stronger and faster. What's your issue with that? It's not like Isshiki had any other lower feat first. It's not like Isshiki was only said to be as strong as Momoshiki. Isshiki's only feats are fighting Naruto and Sasuke, so it's establishing how powerful he is.

      Idk why you continue (from other threads) to throw underhanded insults at me, but it's kind of funny so whatever I guess. Anyways, considering they said they had to go all out and then powered themselves up, yeah. Canonly, the were going all out. Like we've established, unlike you, when discussing what actually happened in the series, I'm not concerned with opinions or imagination like you are. The only times those matter are in things like versus battles.

        Loading editor
    • @Neckron. Plot f'd. naruto still could have dodged. and ohh really? he absorbed naruto's giant rasengan right away right?

      seemingly he used up alot of stamina after doing that, they made it seem. that's the contradiction compared to him in your scenario and him vs sasuke. plus naruto's an energy deity wtf? how could wagging kurama's tails drain him? sasuke never used universal pull vs momo. susanoo what? do you know how massive that black flame inferno (fire) style jutsu would be? the rest of what you're saying. no. just no.

      so. if i say ten ten is stronger than madara, she's stronger? stated by the character's holds no weight against what i know of naruto and sasuke. plot was against them. kama obviously emplores nature energy. or is like sakura's 100 healings seal that gives all the power and chakra an otsutsuki has stored up in their lifetime to one who wield's it.

      @moderator. you guy's just love this isshiki pedophile or what? seemingly that's the case XD. first, plot. second, sasuke's sharingan and naruto's destructive power plus, my scenario, i want your reply on that. third, him vs naruto's giant rasengan. @genjutsu that's the easiest way to stop him. that's no fun. and ig he does have a byakugan since he's an otsutsuki. it's just that he's in the body of a human who unlike orochimaru, doesn't show his face.

      @squint. used by a pre teen.

      nah. it's just outrageous he beat them so easily. when from my recollection they aren't that weak. and don't fight like god tier genin.

      naruto's sensing doesn't matter to you anymore ig. neither his own speed. this isshiki child molester just comes out of no where and steals all of you guy's hearts.

      ohh, yeah. when he challenged him. lol, atleast i was right with the others (maybe). but lee went straight at him. he didn't fly in the air right infront his face pause for two years then kick him. sasuke still could have dodged that to me.

      naruto and sasuke could have done more. that's all i'm mad at really.

      "they didn't go all out. I'll never agree with anyone who says or thinks that (even if that doesn't matter). and combine their avatars? really? that's the two split sages of six paths fighting at their best? dude c'mon. coming from you i expected better." i really don't know how i insulted you with this. you seriously believe that naruto and sasuke were going all out? and yeah. like you've established unlike me, cause you guy's are being blind to something i'm not blind to. and when discussing what actually happened in the series i'm concerned with opinion and imagination if what happened was so farceful compared to what happened before.

        Loading editor
    • "naruto still could have dodged. and ohh really? he absorbed naruto's giant rasengan right away right?" Yeah, he did, he only slowed down when he reduced himself to a microscopic level. And Naruto will dodge Jigen? The first thing stated by Naruto about jigen is that he is fast. His speed increased to a great degree after he transformed and you say Naruto will dodge that in his giant ass avatar form?

      "so. if i say ten ten is stronger than madara, she's stronger? stated by the character's holds no weight against what i know of naruto and sasuke. plot was against them. kama obviously emplores nature energy. or is like sakura's 100 healings seal that gives all the power and chakra an otsutsuki has stored up in their lifetime to one who wield's it." No, but if Hashirama says that jyuubito is stronger than him, then that's a fact. What you're saying is an illogical statement but what the characters have stated is logical in every aspect.

      "seemingly he used up alot of stamina after doing that, they made it seem. that's the contradiction compared to him in your scenario and him vs sasuke. plus naruto's an energy deity wtf? how could wagging kurama's tails drain him? sasuke never used universal pull vs momo. susanoo what? do you know how massive that black flame inferno (fire) style jutsu would be? the rest of what you're saying. no. just no." This just shows that you're just whining without knowing any facts. Go watch episode 65, Sasuke used the universal pull and got nearly killed. Naruto is an energy deity but Jigen has a greater energy deity known as the ten tails as his pet, completely drained of chakra. So, those chakra rods are capable of draining that much chakra. Sasuke never had chakra rods of that caliber. Yes I know how massive that black flame inferno (fire) style jutsu will be but Kama's main power is to absorb jutsus, so, Jigen can still absorb that, considering Kama is a godly jutsu. Obviously you will have no answer to the rest because why would naruto waste chakra against chakra rods that drain the ten tailed beasts? Against Kaguya he had to use clones because she had those all killing ash bones, so the clones provided a decoy. Jigen on the other hand is a skilled opponent who drains and absorbs chakra and it would be foolish to waste chakra by spawning clones that can blitz your clones in a millisecond.

      As the other guys say, jigen is canonically stronger than Naruto and Sasuke so, you being salty over it isn't going to change much. Also, yeah people like Jigen so much because most people want a threatening and imposing villain that provides a real challenge. This isn't one punch man that we're expecting Naruto to defeat every opponent in a flick of the wrist. Jigen took away the sense of security people had and that's what the thing the series needed. So, yeah you can bitch as much as you want about how 'N' and 'S' can defeat jigen and didn't do so only because of the plot, won't really do anything. One last thing though try to learn the definition of pedophile before using that term.

        Loading editor
    • you gotta listen to yourself. he only slowed down when he reduced his size? your making it sound as if he was absorbing it while he was big then he shrank intentionally in the midst of that making him sound as stupid as your argument. so what? naruto saying he's fast means that he's slow? and can't naruto literally move around in his avatar? yeah naruto's as slow as fat kid and isshiki's long distance punch is FTG compared to his sensing and his own speed. he isn't like madara vs tobirama in that situation at all where madara dodged (with tobirama coming from behind to) but he couldn't. yeah that totally wasn't plot fucked

      yeah just like how itachi underestimating himself vs jiraiya is illogical too right. kama doesn't emplore nature energy just like hag's senjutsu. naruto doesn't have tailed beast chakra just like isshiki. isshiki's totally out of his league.

      that ultimately sounds more like you. and to take up your torch. I strongly suggest you go and watch back over that fight. cause your "facts" is more like you not knowing or being aware of what you're saying. point is, as your ultmately straying away from. wagging kurama's tail shouldn't have drained him to the extent where he huffs and puffs (tell me if this isn't plot poison). that contradicts him in your scenario and him vs sasuke. he didnt even use the black rods to suck chakra from the juubi. they just restrain the juubi. they do nothing else. yes, isshiki can absorb an ocean of black flames and not get hit at all and while he's doing that naruto's tailed beast bombs or supercharged tailed beast bomb or tailed beast bomb rasenshurikens will do him no harm. he's absolutely invincible under those circumtances. obviously i have no answer to the rest cause it's nonsense. just like here again with the rest now.

      jigen aided by plot and farceful choreography is stronger than naruto and sasuke, me being salty is because of the realization of such inaccurate representation of the true skill and power of naruto and sasuke in that fight. i don't want villain who doesn't even strike me as really strong to beat characters ik who are really strong so easily with out even putting up a proper fight. i'll bitch forever cause naruto and sasuke aren't that weak. plot wants boruto to defeat him so yeah. for ever shall i bitch. one last thing make sure most of your arguments make sense.

        Loading editor
    • Well, the only one whose arguments aren't making an ounce of sense is yours man. You're just spouting bs at this point and I'm not going to try and address your points. Trying to argue with you is like trying to argue with a flat earther: completely meaningless. Everything given to you will have the same response:"It dOeSn't mAkE aNy sEnsE"

      I am just ignoring you like the rest. One salty person doesn't mean much to the community. But, yeah, just two things I want to mention. Firstly, in Jiraiya's case it was never shown, just stated and in the case with jigen it was stated and shown.

      Secondly, you don't seem to understand what I meant when I said "Yeah, he did, he only slowed down when he reduced himself to a microscopic level." I meant that when he was in his normal size, he was able to absorb all jutsus in a split second but when he reduced himself to a microscopic size, it took him a while to absorb the rasengan because a microscopic being trying to absorb a giant rasengan is like a human being trying to absorb the damn sun.

        Loading editor
    • Whatever, Naruto isn’t even in the seal anymore. KK wll try to kill Jigen but he’ll see that he has recovered his powers and won’t attempt anymore. Then he goes to mount Myoboku (he has clear connection with the toads) and will tell them to reverse summon Naruto to them.

        Loading editor
    • I am personally expecting that Boro will easily defeat team 7 and will take either kawaki or boruto back with him. It will be really interesting if Boruto gets captured somehow as we will get more information about Karma then.

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage

      That's like complaining that a toddler with a gun killed an adult. Boruto didn't kill Momshiki because he was in any way on his level, he killed him because Naruto gave him the mother of all Rasengan and Sasuke disabled his Ninjutsu absorbtion.

      Naruto and Sasuke aren't weak. They're two of the strongest in the world. Isshiki is stronger.

      "naruto's sensing doesn't matter to you anymore." Lol what? Naruto has sensing, but Isshiki is faster than Naruto can sense and react to. It's literally shown. Why are you so hung up on it?

      Yeah and now you're exagerrating to reinforce a point that doesn't hold up. Isshiki didn't pause for "two years." He just flew in and kicked faster than they could react.

      It's okay, I'll spell it out. "I expected better from you." Is childish bait and a silly attempt at being inflammatory. It doesn't address anything, it's just soley directed at me as if my arguments didn't make sense, despite you being the only one who holds your own opinion on the matter.

      Anyways, no one is being blind to the manga except you lol. Because the manga is literally feeding you information and you refuse to accept it. You're literally being blind to it lol.

      If your opinion and imagination directly contradict the manga, your opinion and imagination are wrong in the context of the series. Simple as that. No amount of you complaining will change it.

      @Nekron, he's always been like this in discussion. More focused on his opinion on what should happen rather than whether or not the series supports what he's saying. Lol I had a long discussion with him that went nowhere with him because of it. Here's that discussion if you're curious:

      https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:276689

        Loading editor
    • @ron. yeah right. spouting bs you can't answer back to. can't address the points cause you just can't address em, "yeah naruto's as slow as fat kid and isshiki's long distance punch is FTG compared to his sensing and his own speed. he isn't like madara vs tobirama in that situation at all where madara dodged (with tobirama coming from behind to) but he couldn't. yeah that totally wasn't plot fucked." this doesn't make sense? "that ultimately sounds more like you. and to take up your torch. I strongly suggest you go and watch back over that fight. cause your "facts" is more like you not knowing or being or aware of what you're saying. point is, as your ultmately straying away from. wagging kurama's tail shouldn't have drained him to the extent where he huffs and puffs (tell me if this isn't plot poison). that contradicts him in your scenario and him vs sasuke. he didnt even use the black rods to suck chakra from the juubi. they just restrain the juubi. they do nothing else. yes, isshiki can absorb an ocean of black flames and not get hit at all and while he's doing that naruto's tailed beast bombs or supercharged tailed beast bomb or tailed beast bomb rasenshurikens will do him no harm. he's absolutely invincible under those circumtances. obviously i have no answer to the rest cause it's nonsense. just like here again with the rest now." this makes zero sense? well then. what you consider sense is beyond me. and i really don't care. you're similar to a madaratard in this instance.

      do whatever you want. i'm not the only one who feels this way so. plot poison and farceful choreography was shown with naruto and sasuke vs isshiki.

      yes. bravo. isshiki in his normal size can instantly absorb a supercharged tailed beast bomb being executed in kurama avatar (this is practically similar to him when he was small vs naruto's giant rasengan. but different). or continuous tailed beast bombs or giant tailed beast bomb rasenshurikens all while he's in the midst of a fvked up black flame jutsu being executed in susanoo. yes he's invincible under such said circumstances and invincible overall. isshiki is leaguesss beyond naruto and sasuke. i agree with the majority and finally rid myself of my ignorance. i've come to my senses.

      @squint. again. momoshiki took in kinshiki he's eaten tons of chakra pills and all life energy and chakra absorbed from a planet chakra fruits. he even ate more pills while merged with kinshiki after regaining his strength thanks to katsuke. he spams a chakra ball as big as naruto's and loses a strength battle to a pre teen considering all that. and imagine you who always criticizes me on how my thoughts aren't supported by the series (which is indefinitely more times false) isn't even considering all that. you so, "go by what the series portrays." pssshh

      isshki is most definitely not soooooooooo stronger than naruto and sasuke. isshiki to better say is plot fcked to make boruto and kama take the reigns.

      wooowwwwwwwwwww. isshiki's long distance punch is faster than madara's light fang.

      so within the interval that he was in the air. sasuke with his MS seeing that clearly literally couldn't have dodged?

      more like me considering how you consider yourself to be a, "going by what the series portrays" arguer. expected you to recollect all you've seen from naruto and sasuke in the series and apply it to those farceful battle scenes of them vs isshiki. it was outrageous how you merely bowed to the thought that they went all out. when clearly they didn't.

      well if by blind you mean greatly aware pertaining to me in this instance. then yes, i am super blind to the manga. itachi last moments vs sasuke blind. i'm not the only "blind" man out there so. the manga is feeding me farceful information that i can't and will never accept considering all ik of and have seen from naruto and sasuke (plus what i think they're capable of doing from what i've seen).

      i've slowly come to discover that you have no right to speak on this "context of the series" fallacy and to judge me on that front to.

      an i will never change. better than bowing to blind thought. you should seriously be quiet about those "supported by the series" thoughts. more or less you're just a naruto fan boy who underestimates sasuke. as much as i like naruto. sasuke still has ways of beating him.

      all in all you guys just put a pedophile on a pedestal.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah listen, I don't quite care to argue anymore because you're clearly delusional and very upset about the series, so you believe whatever you want to.

      However, some things regarding the forums themselves.

      "i've slowly come to discover that you have no right to speak on this "context of the series" fallacy and to judge me on that front to."

      Yeah no. I have the right to speak on it and I have the right to judge in my own opinion when and where I think you're not taking the actual series into account. You can take that as you will, I can't just tell you to believe anything I say, but you can't exactly claim people don't have the right to point out the flaws in your arguments. That's not how the forums work.

      "you should seriously be quiet about those "supported by the series" thoughts. more or less you're just a naruto fan boy who underestimates sasuke. as much as i like naruto. sasuke still has ways of beating him."

      No, I won't be quiet, and again saying people should just stop talking in the forums (AKA, silencing) isn't going to be tolerated. People think differently than you. Idk why you'd go to a forum if you thought everyone would think the same way you do.

      "all in all you guys just put a pedophile on a pedestal."

      You don't know what a pedophile is apparently

        Loading editor
    • How about I moderate you both and tell you to take personal matters to your talkpages? Besides the back and forth 'who's got bigger d*ck' stuff, how come chapter 38 is being discussed more so than the actual chapter the topic is about, that being 39?

      Yeah, don't bother to answer, just stick on topic.

        Loading editor
    • Lol, peeps still butthurt Naruto and Sasuke lost. Do you know the fun part - Jigen can still kick their asses a second time.

        Loading editor
    • All this talk about who should beat who and I'm just sitting here thinking; "Kara clearly shrank the soup bowl between chapters, so if they unseal Naruto now, will he be tiny?"

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage,

      Firstly, you should seriously learn the meaning of pedophile before throwing around that term randomly. Secondly, it isn't the case that I don't have answers to your argumentments, it's just that doing so will simply be a waste of time. After seeing your answers on other threads I came to the conclusion that you're just like those batman fanboys who say batman can beat literally everyone and when he loses even a single fight (no matter how logical and rational the defeat may be), they post essays detailing how batman can defeat darkseid, galactus and God. Trying to talk to them is like trying to talk to a wall.

      You're similar to them which is why I am not going to waste my time arguing with you. You're right on one account though, that you're not alone but people who agree with you are in the good old MINORITY (kinda like the batman fanboys I mentioned above). So, yeah, you can be as much salty as you want but as I said earlier, it isn't going to affect the community or change the wiki entries. Jigen canonically is, was and will always be stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, whether you like it or not. Now, you're free to whine as much as you want, this is my last reply to you about this topic.

      Also, as the moderator said chapter 39 should be discussed here, not chapter 38, so ,yeah, we all should stick to the topic now.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: How about I moderate you both and tell you to take personal matters to your talkpages? Besides the back and forth 'who's got bigger d*ck' stuff

      ? Idk where you're getting that in my replies, if you're accusing me of that.

      Elveonora wrote: how come chapter 38 is being discussed more so than the actual chapter the topic is about, that being 39?

      Yeah, don't bother to answer, just stick on topic.

      My reply directly previous to you was about how I wasn't arguing the point anymore. So lol agreed I suppose.

      Anyways do we have confirmed reason why the prosthetic started up again? Is Naruto unsealed or?

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: Anyways do we have confirmed reason why the prosthetic started up again? Is Naruto unsealed or?

      It started up again simply because Naruto regained consiousness

        Loading editor
    • @Ultima when was he unconscious? Lol I haven't looked at the fight in a hot sec. Did Isshiki just knock Naruto out after Sasuke retreated?

        Loading editor
    • lol, c'mon guys, this is not a kids playground where you could go act high and mighty.. that would be a good laugh in public where bunch of people at instead of internet argument..

      only time can tell the future events for that matter ,what will happen and explained very soon , just don't forget to have abit patient in yourself. Cheers

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @Ultima when was he unconscious? Lol I haven't looked at the fight in a hot sec. Did Isshiki just knock Naruto out after Sasuke retreated?

      Most likely after being sealed in the pot. He probably lost consciousness due to chakra lost since the rods also absorb chakra.

        Loading editor
    • i was so-so on the chapter.

      to me the only takeaway was the growth of Kawaki as a character. it was the only reason i would ever give this chapter a second read, if ever.

      the Sarada confession also felt odd and satisfying (because i am kind of biased with Naruto and really dont like Sasuke). but it also kind of devalues the anime progress between the father and daughter though.

      SO is anime stuff cannon or not?

      the confirmation of Boruto going to become Otsutsuki was nice. most speculated it. and kind of the Momoshiki arc hinted at, wherer Momoshiki said to Naruto something along the lines that Naruto could not transfer his power to his offspring, but is something the Otsutsuki do.

      Seriously, everything else was either annoying or downright contradicted what seems to have been established so far.

      for instance, (i know i am going to be bashed for this) but i never liked Shikamaru. I found him the most useless characters that stole the thunder from others with Plot Armour so big that uranus would fit in his you know what. this chapter just made me more annoyed at him. Yes. everyone is going to be like he was doing the logical thing and what not, but i was like man this guy really has got a stick up his ***. and it wasnt even that logical. he does exactly opposite of what his leader Naruto aimed to do with Kawaki. i mean, in that one moment he would have completely unravalled all the bond that Naruto forged with Kawaki and he would have ended up sending Kawaki back into the hands of Kara. but luckily the bond between N&K really came through. that is why i f***ing loved when Kawaki absorbed his Shadow Possession so nonchalantly and in a way said 'you are not even in my league, bro' or was an equivalent of flipping him off.

      the less talked about the Jonin with the vase the better.

      the contradiction came with Jigen/Ishiki and his power i would say.

      Now, the previous chapter made him look like miles ahead of Sasuke and Naruto at full power or something along the lines. Yeah. not so cool. and i like some minority felt it really insulting how some of the duo's powers were completely ignored to just let Jigen stomp them for plot sakes for having a stronger villain. but this chapter made me really firm my believe in that.

      Now read me out carefully.

      SO. Jigen is an imperfect vessel for Ishiki. So, he really should not be able to fully tap into the power of Ishiki.

      then he goes on and makes a claim that Boruto and Kawaki will be the perfect vessels for their respective Otstsuki and grow up to become true Otsutsuki. means they will really show what the true power of the Otsutsuki clan is.

      so, was Momoshiki and Kinshiki not true Otsutsuki? they certainly were. and they also clearly were not foot soldiers. they were elites. Momo specially was.

      So those two as true Otsutsuki should display the true power of Otsutsuki.

      we also know that like Ishi, Momo to cultivated God Trees. Now Momo's didnt become a freaking mini Jubi (that one was way smaller than the one of Naruto's world), but the man cultivated multiple trees and he dried them of its power. So Chakra wise Momo should have more at his disposal and then Momo freaking went and ate his own clansman.

      Like Freaking Kaguya ate fruit of only one tree and she became that powerful.

      So Momo should really be stronger one. Not only because he is true Otsutsuki and has cultivated and eaten fruits from worlds the many trees had completely dried out, but also because he ate his own clansman.

      Yet for some reason Ishiki's defective container suddenly has more power than Momo. it goes beyond fused Momo.

      No. Logically It shouldnt. it was plot.

      Just like Naruto's intelligence and sensing was cut off for his fight with Ishiki. the sensing one was a really shitty one. like Ino could sense Ishiki, but Naruto at the ultimate form of sensing couldnot sensei his small size when he could sense the fucking Limbo clones and could not tell Ishiki had grown stronger when he grew a horn when he could so easily tell with reemergence of Kaguya.

      Yeah. the last one was salty rant on my part. but that is my full takeaway from the chapter

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya was a princess. Isshiki was her partner. So, imagine how much stronger isshiki has to be than Momoshiki. It's like you are comparing any average jonin with Kakashi. Just because their rank is same doesn't mean their powers will be same. Isshiki is probably the strongest or at least one of the strongest otsutsuki out there. Also, I don't know when did naruto become capable of sensing microbes. Sensing people from different dimensions (who are extremely strong like the limbo clones) is one thing and sensing an amoeba is another. Do you really think that naruto senses all the different bacteria in his house all the time?

        Loading editor
    • @Nekron2

      'Kaguya was a Princess?' what? where did that come from?

      seriously. she was simply one of the Otsutsuki sent to find the God tree on Earth and retrive the Chakra fruit for the main clan. Does this look like a job for a princess.

      and again you are not seeing the point. the strong Kaguya we know is the one that not only ate the Chakra fruit, but literally merged with the God Tree. she should not be anywhere near in power without eating the Chakra fruit or merging with the tree.

      On the flipside, Momoshiki is directly from the mian family. the one for whom the CHakra fruit is retrieved. he ranks higher than Kaguya. he has also eaten multiple Chakra fruits that have drained the entire life of planets.

      THIS IS ALL CANNON.

      on the other hand Jigen, a defective Ishiki vessel, took only a bit of chakra from a mini Jubi. we dont even know if he ever ate a Chakra fruit by himself.

      SO yes in all theoritical sense he should not be powerful than Momo. a true Otsutsuki from the freaking main branch.

      AND yes Naruto should be able to sense small Jigen. unlike microbes, this guy has freaking CHakra. that is how Sasuke saw or sense Jigen. Neither Rinngen nor Sharingan gives you microscpic eyes.

        Loading editor
    • First read this- "Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (大筒木カグヤ, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya) is the former matriarch of the Ōtsutsuki clan "

      So, yeah she is a princess. All your statements about momoshiki ranking higher than kaguya is bs and far from anything canon-related. Secondly, will it make any logical sense to send someone weak with a princess? I mean Kakashi is insanely strong still when he leaves the village, bodyguards are sent with him as he was the former hokage (this occured in the boruto anime). So, yeah, please get your facts straight.

      Also, that is the thing we don't know who isshiki is. So, wait till something is revealed about him. He will likely be the strongest otsutski that exists. Also, about chakra, Hashirama's clone had much more chakra than naruto (before getting the power ups from the sage of six paths) and kakashi. So, yeah an Otsutski who is insanely stronger than another otsutski can definitely have more chakra. I mean, Momoshiki did all the stuff you said and still Naruto likely has more chakra than him, so why can't isshiki have more chakra than him?

        Loading editor
    • Nekron2 wrote: First read this- "Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (大筒木カグヤ, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya) is the former matriarch of the Ōtsutsuki clan "

      And did you read her background info just a bit below. it is what i stated.

      this one has databook confirmation.

      the above is most likely her being referred to as Princess on Naruto's planet, where she gave birth to her own version of Otsutsuki clan and became it matriarch.

      Nekron2 wrote: So, yeah she is a princess. All your statements about momoshiki ranking higher than kaguya is bs and far from anything canon-related. Secondly, will it make any logical sense to send someone weak with a princess? I mean Kakashi is insanely strong still when he leaves the village, bodyguards are sent with him as he was the former hokage (this occured in the boruto anime). So, yeah, please get your facts straight.

      her intro and background does not add up.

      EHHHHH... Kakashi may be the Hokage, but the dude is not royalty you know. he is still a ninja. Royalties dont have to go on missions. Kakashi even as a Kage has to go on missions if it requires of him.


      Nekron2 wrote: Also, that is the thing we don't know who isshiki is. So, wait till something is revealed about him. He will likely be the strongest otsutski that exists. Also, about chakra, Hashirama's clone had much more chakra than naruto (before getting the power ups from the sage of six paths) and kakashi. So, yeah an Otsutski who is insanely stronger than another otsutski can definitely have more chakra. I mean, Momoshiki did all the stuff you said and still Naruto likely has more chakra than him, so why can't isshiki have more chakra than him?

      I said in theory it should not be possible.

      not that i dont mind. it is just that the current chapter just put the whole thing into a slight mess to me with Jigen being imperfect vessel and all that.

      and no in my opinion he is still not that strong from Naruto and Sasuke.

      this is my take/analysis on it--

      he is strong. probably stonger than Naruto and Sasuke, but the only reason i feel he won is his free use of the Black ROds and his shrinking tech and PIS on Naruto and Sasuke's part.

      it was clearly shown on Jigen's arrival that those rods probably worked on same level as Nagato's and at the same time sucked CHakra out of one who was struck by it.

      Naruto and Sasuke were just kept on being pierced by those. so they were being chipped off their Chakra far more frequently.

      He wasnt that physically or speed wise impressive i would say. Naruto tanked his hits and neither Naruto and Sasuke were ever overwhelmed by his strenght or speed.

      it was always those shrinked black rods.

      his speed was more about him shrinking and running for it to attack.

      the fact that he couldnt absorb Odama Rasengan in one go just shows just what his trump card was.

      the only truly impressive feat was beating Sasuke and Naruto out of their forms. but even then you see the use of Black rods there. Sasuke was shown to have black rods in his body the moment he was out of Susanoo. and Kurama avtar was blocked with black rods before Naruto was kicked out of it.

      So it is essentiall the black rods that keep him above all.

      the black rods in Naruto were the most OP ability in my opinion in Shippuden. but for plot sake it was only used for restraining someone. here we see them truly in battle.

      it is why Naruto had to lose TSBs. they were too OP.

        Loading editor
    • Firstly, which databook you're referring to because as far as I remember, the manga too stated that she was an otsutski princess. Plus, we do not know of her clan dynamics, so, once again we have to wait to see.

      As for his speed and strength, in his otsutski form when he tapped into the full power of isshiki, his strength and speed were far greater than either Naruto and sasuke. He dodged the susanoo slash (and called it slow) and kicked sasuke out of his susanoo. It was only after sasuke was out of the susanoo that jigen used the chackra rods on him.

      Also, using chakra rods to win still counts as a win. If Jiraiya had more intel on pain, he could have matched him in battle. So, yeah, a win counts as a win. Jigen is stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke individually and at no point can either of them match him in a one-on-one combat. Together, if they had intel on him, they could have matched him.

      But once again, we have to wait to see why isshiki is this strong. When Jigen was first introduced people were complaining as to how could he be as strong as Naruto and there was a literal thread on the wiki dedicated to that. But once we found out more about him, it all became clear. So, wait till we get more information about isshiki.

        Loading editor
    • @Nekron 2

      4th databook for Kaguya.

      And for Jigen--

      i never said he isnt stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. he is. but so far, at least what we know of, he isnt far off.

      Yes. the more we will learn in the future the more we can properly have a say on Ishiki and the Otsutsuki clan, but i am simply saying things from info we have at hand.

      I am too waiting for more info.

      And i never said using Black Rods was wrong. i actually liked the use of it. I called them an OP Jutsu for a reason. it was underutilized in Shippuden, but Jigen truly showed how to use them here.

        Loading editor
    • Yup, they are OP but if they were properly utilized in shippuden, then most fights would have ended in seconds. I am surprised that Jigen didn't use any type of genjutsu on Naruto 'cause you know, the first time Jigen was introduced, it was shown that he excelled a it.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto has a Bijuu and Sasuke has the Sharingan, Genjutsu won't work well on them, perhaps as a 1-2 second distraction.

        Loading editor
    • Discuss chapter 39 guys

        Loading editor
    • Yuhu123 wrote: Discuss chapter 39 guys

      Just sad sob story each time over and over again repeatedly , some of these lame false brainiac never heard of the thing called On/Off Topic :(

        Loading editor
    • So I gather that the general consensus amongst forum users about isshiki is that he is the strongest Otsutsuki revealed thus far. This is quite significant when one considers his comments towards naruto in chapter 38, where he told naruto that it would be "Too much work to kill him" hence why he sealed him but had no such difficulty in killing sasuke. Now here is probably the strongest character in the manga to date stating that its too much work to kill naruto but i'm supposed to believe sasuke who required all 9 bijus just to be on equal footing with naruto and half of kuruma to stand a chance against naruto, thats laughable to say the least, especially considering naruto having full kuruma and access to all bijus still when sasuke has shown basically zero improvement.

      Sorry sauce fanboys naruto >--> sasuke...

      peace peeps.

        Loading editor
    • Him being stronger than Kaguya is still debatable, she literally shattered CB Susanoo with her air punch alone

        Loading editor
    • It wasn't an air punch. She literally loaded her fist with chakra and projected them at Sasuke's Susanoo.

        Loading editor
    • Replying to something said earlier, to be fair, Sasuke was able to perceive "nano-sized" bugs in his fight with Deidara, and that was only with a pair of three-tomoe Sharingan. "Nano" literally means one-billionth of something.

      Granted, I don't know the size difference between an amoeba, or a nano, or a microbe or whatever. But pretending that Sasuke knew of Jigen's shrinking ability and given the fact that Sasuke has both a Rinnegan and EMS, shouldn't he be able to see shrunk Isshiki, probably noticing the dense amount of chakra in Jigen?

      I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be able to sense Isshiki either, for similar reasons, and the fact that he is arguably the best sensor in the entire series. Naruto has the ability to sense negative emotion and chakra presence. The aforementioned density in chakra that an Otsutsuki would probably have, given their wealthy reserves, may allow Naruto to detect him as well.

      On another note, can't wait for this to be animated lel. I'll pick up Boruto again when there's a hefty chunk more to binge.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly speaking Naruto should have been able to sense and keep track of Jigen the entire time. Sasuke should have been able to also. Their performance in this fight was dulled for plot reasons.

        Loading editor
    • im thinking Isshiki is going to be a rogue Otsutsuki clan member. He arrived on Earth but he presumably has been chillin as Jigen a human and likely not made contact with the main clan. I think he won't be the final villain IMO. The manga still needs to address the Jogan, and we have yet to see Toneri or Urashiki in the manga so i think once this Jigen mess gets solved, the next arc will have more main family clan members like Urashiki and will involve Toneri.

      You can say Urashiki is anime only, but i seriously doubt it. He was created by Kishimoto and reused for the anime, but if he was just gonna be a throwaway character they would have killed him off in the Chunin Exams arc. Sumire who is far less important than a whole ass Otsutsuki member was brought into the manga from the anime, so im sure he will too. They pretty much have stated alot of the stuff in the anime will be used to flesh out content in the manga, so im sure that will apply to Urashiki appearing earlier in the anime before he debuts in the manga.

      Plus he can't really die in the anime now, otherwise someone will get Kama. And if you look closely, the third pair on the Otsutsuki clan mural in ch 35, you can barely make out the top one resembling Urashikis horn.

      https://imgur.com/a/l4hNQqz

        Loading editor
    • @FlatZone and @Halcyonite Well, Sasuke was able to see jigen the entire time, that combined with his intellect is why Jigen wanted to kill Sasuke and not Naruto.

      @RexGodwin Yeah, I don't think that they will kill urashiki just yet. It would literally make no sense to kill off an otsutski clan member espicially since karma has been introduced.

        Loading editor
    • nah jigen clearly said it was too much work to kill naruto, which was also confirmed when both naruto and sasuke received the exact same injuries but sasuke was on the verge of death exclaiming "this amount of damage is seriously bad" while naruto is chilling being impaled. I mean naruto had to basically beg him to leave before he died. The only advantage that sasuke has over naruto is space time jutsu so I guest he can leave naruto in a dimension also like jigen did, but I hardly consider that winning a straight up battle.

      when it comes to durability among ninjas naruto is probably only second to hashirama.

        Loading editor
    • @Halcyonite I don't think he could see "Nano-sized" insects in that fight, and even Obito (Tobi at the time) said it was "Tiny Bombs on the microscopic level". Then Sasuke says "Bombs invisible to the naked eye. But my Sharingan can see the color of chakra." And that's from the manga.

      Even when Obito was looking at that Torune's nano-scale insects, he didn't perceive them on that scale directly in the up-close area of the finger. Obito is very knowledgable on various jutsu and literally could have heard that Torune used Nano-scale insects, without ever having to actually view them on such a small level. And we know the Sharingan can't see within a target's body like the Byakugan can.

      An concerning Jigen changing sizes. Every time he changed size to go small, Sasuke would immediately lose sight of him, before picking him back up a little later, so he didn't constantly see him nor keep track of him every time.

        Loading editor
    • @Prince That doesn't mean that Naruto wouldn't be able to sense Jigen, which was the point I was trying to drive home. The chakra a microscopic bug possesses, and the chakra an Otsutsuki possesses would surely make a massive difference in whether they are detectable or not, given that Naruto can detect chakra presence.

      I don't think Obito knew of Torune's nano-sized bugs beforehand, since they would most likely have concealed their abilities as ANBU in order to work efficiently and with the element of surprise. Fuu also said that because Obito had deduced his own mind-transfer ability, they should utilise Torune's, because Obito hasn't for Torune's technique. Also, when Torune showed off his tech at the start of the battle, Obito simply said "that technique..." which could mean anything, it could be him recognising it, or him being simply curious about a technique he isn't familiar with. Point being, Obito would have had reason to look at the technique to that scale in order to deduce it in that moment, with his Sharingan.

      But yeah, fair enough Sasuke might lose track of Jigen occasionally, but I was just wondering whether Sasuke could even see him shrunk in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Obito didn't know what Torune's ability was, he assumed it was a chakra insertion tech that killed the enemies cells and then once he saw him giving Foo the antidote that was when Obito realized it was the Aburame poison bugs. Obito could only see the chakra from the bugs

        Loading editor
    • @Halcyonite I never said Naruto shouldn't have been able to sense Naruto. Personally, I think Naruto should have at least been able to sense it to some capacity, even if it was faint, but its possible that Jigen was too small for his NES to detect.

        Loading editor
    • @Prince I know you didn't say that, I just said it was my original point to those who were skeptical. Perhaps Jigen was too small, but idk.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto was able to sense attacks coming from other dimensions... it’s bs that he wasn’t able to sense Isshiki, who was in the same plane of existence as Naruto. I mean it’s just another instance when a character’s abilities are sudenly forgotten, and Naruto suffered from this more than anyone problably.

        Loading editor
    • When you say sense attacks from another dimension, what do you mean? Kaguya attacking his clones?

        Loading editor
    • Princeharris1993 wrote: When you say sense attacks from another dimension, what do you mean? Kaguya attacking his clones?

      Or Madara's limbo.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe sensing things at a larger scale is easier than at a smaller scale.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto pretty much sensed things that don’t even exist sinde they don’t share the same plane of existance...it’s just forgotting about characters’s abilties

        Loading editor
    • Just because the Limbo clones didn't share share the same dimensional plane doesn't mean they don't exist. Naruto and Sasuke could sense one another across dimensions while they had them. I'm not sure about how their sensing is after they lost the seals. I just think Jigen was too small for Naruto to properly sense.

      When particles of matter get too small, you stop being able to properly sense them through touch with your fingers. There can be air molecules between my closed fingers, but they are simply too small for me to perceive through my sense of touch. The same thing can apply in the case of Naruto being unable to sense Jigen. Actually, the very same principle applies to the needles Jigen is using. They are literally so small that you don't even notice that you've been impaled with them until its too late. Sasuke and Naruto were seen dodging them after they've seen Jigen telegraphing the attacks through the movements of his fingers and hands, but there is no way for them to tell if the needles are already within them until Jigen has enlarged them.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto and Sasuke sensed each other out due to them being linked together with six paths chakra. Sasuke sensed Naruto as adults when he was in Momoshiki’s dimension, so clearly they retained the ability to sense each other. Sasuke also isn’t a sensor, and still managed to see Jigen when he was small. And if a freaking 3 tomoes sharingan ( not even MS) can see jigen, then SPSM shouldn’t have any problem senseing it. Not to mention that Jigen has enormous amount of chakra that Naruto should easily sense out. Remember when Naruto tried to sense out the ten tails in the war and his chakra was overwhelming even compared to Kurama? Jigen has huge amounts of chakra as well...so yes, it was bs that Naruto couldn’t sense him.

        Loading editor
    • Again, it's plot stupidity. They would have lost regardless though.

        Loading editor
    • It's not plot stupidity. Sensing objects at a larger scale is much easier than sensing it at a smaller scale.

      The whole "seeing" Jigen situation can go either way. Sasuke was unable to see where he went multiple times as soon as Jigen shrunk himself, but was able to see him move at other times. Sasuke and Naruto literally didnt know where he went half the time upon using the technique.

      We don't know the circumstances behind Jigen's chakra. You can have a great amount of chakra and still hide it, but we dont know if Jigen was suppressing it to keep it from being felt or not, so we can't say if Naruto was able to sense it or not. "SEEING" something and "SENSING" something via chakra (As in feeling it) are two different forms of sensing, and one does not equal the other. Just accept that Jigen is more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke, and is a lot more mysterious than people know.

      People often call BS when they things aren't like they think it should be in the manga all the time. Lets all just wait and see, because none of us clearly have all the answers.

        Loading editor
    • Fair enough, but it’s not like we’re pulling all of our arguments out of thin air or just in anger at the manga. In my case, I argued that Naruto could sense Jigen’s chakra. I simply just suggested that as a possibility based on evidence from Shippuden; Naruto was stated to have the ability to sense negative energy and chakra presence. Jigen must have a huge chakra presence if an Otsutsuki (arguably the strongest one) resides within him. Maybe Jigen can suppress it, but like you said it’s just speculation.

      My mentioning of Sasuke’s ability to sense and Naruto’s ability to sense wasn’t connected. I was just confused as to whether either of them could sense Jigen in the first place. Now I know Sasuke can (to an extent).

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage
      Senjutsu Sage removed this reply because:
      fck you ouu ouuuuu
      23:57, January 7, 2020
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.