FANDOM


  • Kaguya is the only female of her species shown in the series & I really find that kind of bias as the rest of them are males. I hope more female celestial beings will be featured in the series.

      Loading editor
    • "Kaguya is the only female member of her species shown"

      That just means other female Otsutsuki haven't debuted yet, so I wouldn't call it bias.

        Loading editor
    • Katsuyu?

        Loading editor
    • @Yuhu. lol katsuyu's not an otsutsuki though^

      @Post. the series still has a long way to go. so most likely some will show

        Loading editor
    • Why does it matter? Not to mention, Kaguya is currently the strongest Otsutski shown so far.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Why does it matter? Not to mention, Kaguya is currently the strongest Otsutski shown so far.

      Lol the reason she was preparing a Zetsu army was to help fight her clan when they come calling. Momoshiki is stronger than her and she was afraid of him. Jigen using a sliver of power from Isshiki was able to pulverize Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Just imagine what Isshiki would be capable of in his perfect vessel.

        Loading editor
    • IchigoB93 wrote: Lol the reason she was preparing a Zetsu army was to help fight her clan when they come calling. Momoshiki is stronger than her and she was afraid of him. Jigen using a sliver of power from Isshiki was able to pulverize Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Just imagine what Isshiki would be capable of in his perfect vessel.

      Being the strongest in the clan and not being able to single-handedly handle an entire clan are not mutually exclusive. Momoshiki is clearly weaker than Kaguya. Momoshiki relied on other people's chakra and jutsu while Kaguya mostly relied on hers. Nothing in the Ishikki fight indicated that Ishikki is stronger than Kaguya. All he did was run around while minituarized, counter a bit, and pierce Naruto and Sasuke with his chakra absorbing rods. If you were impressed by that, I don't know what to tell you. Until Ishikki display better feats, Kaguya is currently the most powerful Otsutsuki.

        Loading editor
    • The only reason she had all her "original powers" was because of the God tree's chakra fruit she ate back in the day. It's what the Otsutsuki do. They sustain themselves by ingesting chakra and thereby retain their powers and eternal youth. Kaguya was supposed to harvest the fruit and having ingested the fruit herself, failed the mission she was responsible for as Momoshiki mentioned. Even before coming to Naruto's world, Momo and Kinshiki destroyed a lot of worlds together and harvested/ingested multiple God trees during their pursuit of Kaguya which inherently makes them stronger as Kaguya only ever ate one chakra fruit. Also why would Sasuke be worried about a threat greater than Kaguya if they are all weaker than her anyway?? This might be interpreted as him being worried about a possible Otsutsuki clan invasion but considering Momoshiki's confidence and casual arrogance, it seems unlikely that she would have an army against her. Momshiki and Kinshiki were the ones tasked with her retrieval and would've done so if it wasn't for her sons' betrayal.

        Loading editor
    • And so what if she ate the chakra fruit? All the Otsutsukis got a piece of a chakra fruit in some way, shape, or form. So that's an extremely moot point. Momoshiki constantly relies on absorbing his enemies' chakra and jutsu to fight, hence how he was cornered in the first place. Guess what he did once he was cornered....proceeded to turn Kinshiki into a fruit and ingest it. Momoshiki and Kinshiki never ate a chakra fruit outright, they harvest them and turn them into pills.

      Being the strongest in a group doesn't mean you can beat everybody in said group at once. What type of logic is that? And if anything, she was probably worried about her clan taking away her chakra considering the various chakra absorbtion techniques we have seen from the Otsutsukis so far. Momoshiki was taken out by a gargantuan Rasengan from a weaken base Naruto while Kaguya was able to withstand 9 senjutsu-enhanced tailed beast chakra infused Rasenshurikens. So, he's clearly weaker than Kaguya and to suggest the opposite is laughable. Momoshiki's attitude is completely irrelevant as he was taken out by gargantuan Rasengan made by a weakened base Naruto held by his 12-year old son.

        Loading editor
    • wait wait wait lmaoo, so there are people who actually think that isshiki isn't the strongest? wowwwww XD I never thought I'd see the day, this guy is so hyped

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya didn't simply eat the fruit, she went on to merge with the tree itself. What's more, she, unlike the other three we've seen, could only be injured by taijutsu and senjutsu. The others have all been susceptible to regular ninjutsu techniques. She's also the only celestial Otsutsuki who has been seen to be capable of producing and using Truth-Seeking Balls.

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: wait wait wait lmaoo, so there are people who actually think that isshiki isn't the strongest? wowwwww XD I never thought I'd see the day, this guy is so hyped

      So you actually think that Ishikki is the strongest from just running around, countering a bit, and throwing around chakra absorbing rods. Unbelievable.

        Loading editor
    • @Soul. why did they decide to have a change of heart on that in the anime though? loool, that's an argument I use when I try to convince that the otsutsuki aren't immune to genjutsu. considering the sharingan and rinnegan's techniques are classed in that caliber (uchiha vs otsutsuki debate). i remember her running from sasuke's chidori in the gravity dimension though, lol. took off fast asf when she changed the space-time to her central dimension. when you say "other three" though, you're not counting kinshiki? and true that @last sentence

      @Ultima. lmaooo naah bruh. lol, it's just that they hype him to be so strong cause of how he handled naruto and sasuke (which I still think is a farce). I could have sworn it was general thought that he was the strongest just cause of that. I never imagined there are those who think otherwise. people do say though, that he's too fast for kaguya. kaguya definitely has a wider range of abilities but it's thought that he bodies her with speed. it's even thought that hagoromo, my favourite otsutsuki gets destroyed by him.

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage I'm going to be perfectly honest here, I can't understand anything you write.

        Loading editor
    • @Soul. looool, sighh:

      "Kaguya didn't simply eat the fruit, she went on to merge with the tree itself."

      why'd they decide to have a change of heart on that in the anime though? she willed the tree into existence in the anime

      "What's more, she, unlike the other three we've seen, could only be injured by taijutsu and senjutsu."

      loool, that's an argument I use when I try to convince that the otsutsuki aren't immune to genjutsu. considering the sharingan and rinnegan's techniques are classed in that caliber (ninjutsu). this is in an uchiha vs otsutsuki debate. they say the sharingan and sasuke's rinnegan can't put an otsutsuki under genjutsu. Btw though, when you say "other three" are you counting kinshiki? or you just mean momoshiki, urashiki and isshiki?

      "The others have all been susceptible to regular ninjutsu techniques."

      i remember her running from sasuke's chidori in the gravity dimension though, lol. took off fast as fck, when she changed the space-time to her central dimension. (I don't really wanna believe that you don't remember this)

      "She's also the only celestial Otsutsuki who has been seen to be capable of producing and using Truth-Seeking Balls."

      true that

      i do admit that my thought process is odd, but i tried to answer to each of your sentences, separately in a paragraph. it's a tactic i've picked up from laziness. hope you understand now 😅 (you maybe won't)

        Loading editor
    • They didn't change their minds, they simply got it wrong. In trying to expand on Kaguya's history they contradicted Kishimoto in many ways. Basically those episodes of the anime shouldn't be taken into account. It's worth noting that the anime's story of Kaguya and the tree has been contradicted by the Boruto manga, and possibly even the anime's version of the Boruto movie's events, so not even the producers of the current story seem to consider it.

      Sasuke had Six Paths Chakra after meeting Hagoromo, and could damage the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki (and by extension, Kaguya) using it. I don't recall the specific Chidori you're referring to but when Kakashi was able to damage he with his ninjutsu he did so by using Obito's Six Paths Power.

        Loading editor
    • ohhhh

      well it's thought that when it turns black, it's six paths. see the time when sasuke and naruto subjugated juubidara? with the magnet release rasengan, and his turned black chidori?

      and I'm referring to sasuke attacking kaguya, in the dimension with high gravity, after he regained the power in his eyes (she almost killed them with ash killing bones here). he came at her fast, and she quickly shifted to another dimension (the one with the green sky and red terrain in the anime). zetsu said that that was the central dimension, or the one that connected all the others.

        Loading editor
    • Not sure to be honest. We were told regular ninjutsu wouldn't work, and every successful attack we saw used was either taijutsu, senjutsu or with Six Paths Power. Leaving it as a regular chidori may have been an oversight. Regardless, the attack didn't land so we can't gauge its effectiveness.

        Loading editor
    • looool my ultimate thought was "why did she run?" since it won't work on her

        Loading editor
    • No idea. Kaguya isn't exactly the most sane character we've seen, and as for how well she understood her or anyone else's powers is up for debate. She only ever fought her sons before, both of whom had senjutsu, so maybe she didn't know that she was resistant to regular ninjutsu. In reality I think it's likely that Kishimoto made an oversight in that chapter and it was carried over to the anime.

        Loading editor
    • Look guys, this discussion is about whether will more female members of Kaguya's species will appear in the Naruto franchise not her biography. Please post in other threads regarding this matter.

        Loading editor
    • Pang.heefone wrote: Look guys, this discussion is about whether will more female members of Kaguya's species will appear in the Naruto franchise not her biography. Please post in other threads regarding this matter.

      No, the discussion is pretty relevant to this "bias" you perceive. Despite being the only female Otsutsuki shown so far, she is the most powerful member as of now.

      As of the matter of seeing more female Otsutsukis, we simply have to wait and see. If Kodachi doesn't introduce more, oh well, it's not the end of the world. This thread is honestly pointless.

        Loading editor
    • @Soul. maybe

      @Pang. lol, i think the answers already been given pertaining to that. neat observation though. never pondered on it

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      Pang.heefone wrote: Look guys, this discussion is about whether will more female members of Kaguya's species will appear in the Naruto franchise not her biography. Please post in other threads regarding this matter.

      No, the discussion is pretty relevant to this "bias" you perceive. Despite being the only female Otsutsuki shown so far, she is the most powerful member as of now.

      As of the matter of seeing more female Otsutsukis, we simply have to wait and see. If Kodachi doesn't introduce more, oh well, it's not the end of the world. This thread is honestly pointless.

      Firstly, it's not exactly what you call "pretty relevant" and secondly, in what way is it pointless?

        Loading editor
    • Pang.heefone wrote: Firstly, it's not exactly what you call "pretty relevant" and secondly, in what way is it pointless?

      Kaguya being the most powerful member in her clan, as of now, completely destroys this "bias" against females you think this franchise has. Discussing the possibilities of the inclusion of certain types of characters is simply not an interesting subject.

        Loading editor
    • @Soul. in what manga chapter did she merge with the tree though?

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: @Soul. in what manga chapter did she merge with the tree though?

      Chapter 681

        Loading editor
    • thanks

      didn't even say anything about kaguya merging with the tree 🤔 liars

      I actually felt delusional smh

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: thanks

      didn't even say anything about kaguya merging with the tree 🤔 liars

      I actually felt delusional smh

      Bruhhh, Black Zetsu literally said

      First off, Ten-Tails... is not just the Divine Tree... it is Mother [Kaguya] herself, as well.

        Loading editor
    • "First, the juubi... it wasn't just the holy tree. my mother was part of it to. it wasn't the incarnation of the holy tree that was trying to take back it's chakra fruit. it was my mothers WILL, that was trying to take back the chakra.... that was shared between her two sons."

      this is what i read. the ten tails is similar to how kaguya made zetsu. y'all fooled me and actually made me feel stupid. she didn't merge with any tree. she willed it into existence

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: "First, the juubi... it wasn't just the holy tree. my mother was part of it to. it wasn't the incarnation of the holy tree that was trying to take back it's chakra fruit. it was my mothers WILL, that was trying to take back the chakra.... that was shared between her two sons."

      this is what i read. the ten tails is similar to how kaguya made zetsu. y'all fooled me and actually made me feel stupid. she didn't merge with any tree. she willed it into existence

      The only one who made you feel stupid is you. Even in that translation you quoted, Black Zetsu said that both the god tree and Kaguya were part of the Ten-Tails; ergo, she merged with the god tree.

        Loading editor
    • definitely, there was absolutely no trigger for those feelings. nothing was done or nothing was said

      that translation is more telling me that the ten tails wasn't only the god tree but kaguya's will incarnate with an set instruction to take back her chakra. she manifested the ten tails from the god tree with her will, with her will, and the immense power she had, after eating the chakra fruit (hope I make sense. as I barely do)

      she never merged with the tree

        Loading editor
    • What translation are you looking at? Every one I've read/watched made it pretty clear she merged with the tree. What's more, the Fourth Databook says she did, which is what the wiki references when detailing the event.

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: definitely, there was absolutely no trigger for those feelings. nothing was done or nothing was said

      that translation is more telling me that the ten tails wasn't only the god tree but kaguya's will incarnate with an set instruction to take back her chakra. she manifested the ten tails from the god tree with her will. with her will, and the immense power she had after eating the chakra fruit (hope I make sense. as I barely do)

      she never merged with the tree

      What feelings are you even talking about? I simply stated that you, yourself, are to blame for feeling stupid... which is true

      In the translation you used, Black Zetsu literally said that Kaguya was part of the Ten-Tails. It wasn't the god tree that was coming after the brothers, but Kaguya herself. Think for a second. How was Kaguya sealed by her sons, when Hagoromo stated that he and Hamura sealed the Ten-Tails?

      She did indeed merge with the tree

        Loading editor
    • "What translation are you looking at?"

      the excerpt i quoted up there directly from the manga

      "Every one I've read/watched made it pretty clear she merged with the tree."

      she willed the ten tails into existence in the anime and manga. kaguya otsutsuki never merged with the god tree. isshiki in the boruto manga talks to his ten tails about, "not being able to eat him yet". what ever transpires between him and that thing, that's what i'll consider merged. and what the hell? how is that thing even existing with him not being merged with it? (as is obvious to see). ohhhh. he did the same thing as kaguya? that makes sense

      "What's more, the Fourth Databook says she did, which is what the wiki references when detailing the event."

      would you mind quoting exactly what the databook said? as i did with the manga? if that's possible

        Loading editor
    • Senjutsu Sage wrote: she willed the ten tails into existence in the anime and manga. kaguya otsutsuki never merged with the god tree. isshiki in the boruto manga talks to his ten tails about, "not being able to eat him yet". what ever transpires between him and that thing, that's what i'll consider merged. and what the hell? how is that thing even existing with him not being merged with it? (as is obvious to see). ohhhh. he did the same thing as kaguya? that makes sense

      Are you even listening? Black Zetsu said that Kaguya was part of the Ten-Tails, with the god tree being the other part and that it was her that hunted down the brothers, not the god tree. It was been stated and shown multiple times that Hagoromo and Hamura sealed away Kaguya. Black Zetsu even pointed out that Hagoromo was mistaken in believing that the god tree was coming after him and his brother. Therefore, Kaguya merged with the god tree

      The anime backstory is completely wrong

        Loading editor
    • more lies. please go and re read chapter 670

      the anime is far from wrong. you guys are are far from right

        Loading editor
    • If it helps clear anything up, here's everything we know about Kaguya being the Ten-Tails in the manga:

      In chapter 681, Naruto is suprised when Black Zetsu says the Ōtsutsuki brothers used their seal on Kaguya, since he was told they used it on the Ten-Tails. We then get the truth revealed:

      Black Zetsu: First off, Ten-Tails... is not just the God Tree... It is Mother herself, as well.

      But then he starts talking about how the Ten-Tails was following Kaguya's will, leaving it unclear whether she actually was the beast or simply created it. However, the fourth databook's shinobi compendium clears it up:

      "Devising a plan to absorb their chakra, [Kaguya] integrated with the God Tree and challenged the twins to battle... The twins, assuming that Ten-Tails was an incarnation of the God Tree, and that it had attacked them to recover the chakra from its stolen fruit, met it head on. After a desperate struggle, they invoked Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. Transforming it into the moon, they sealed it away."

      This backs up what Black Zetsu says in the manga. After he reveals that the Ten-Tails was trying to reclaim all chakra for Kaguya, he says that even Hagoromo himself was unaware of this fact, which would be impossible if he saw Kaguya create the Ten-Tails like he did in the anime. The anime's writers apparently noticed this problem too, because they slightly altered Black Zetsu's dialogue so he doesn't say this part. They also added extra dialogue where Sasuke says Hagoromo must have known his mother would return, but then... why wouldn't he just tell them that? There's no reason for him to hide the truth and pretend Ten-Tails was just the God Tree if he knew better.

      The other key piece of evidence that Kaguya actually is the Ten-Tails is how she was revived in the first place. Apparently, the only way to revive her is to restore the Ten-Tails and then have it absorb an enormous amount of chakra, allowing her to turn back, which would be weird if the Ten-Tails was a completely separate being. Plus, when she turns into the unstable rabbit Ten-Tails, Black Zetsu is surprised because it wasn't a willing transformation, implying she has willingly become the Ten-Tails at least once before. There's also the fact that the anime shows Kaguya getting sealed in the moon rather than the Ten-Tails, but then in the present the beast's husk is somehow in there instead.

      It's easy to see how the anime writers got things mixed up, since this information is presented in such a confusing manner, but it's also important to remember that those Kaguya episodes were filled with tons of other mistakes as well, including really obvious stuff like Hagoromo creating the tailed beasts before Asura was born and toads somehow using Water Release before they even had chakra.

        Loading editor
    • "Devising a plan to absorb their chakra, [Kaguya] integrated with the God Tree and challenged the twins to battle... The twins, assuming that Ten-Tails was an incarnation of the God Tree, and that it had attacked them to recover the chakra from its stolen fruit, met it head on. After a desperate struggle, they invoked Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. Transforming it into the moon, they sealed it away."

      this really means they thought the tree mutated on it's own. zetsu means they thought the tree mutated on it's own, to take back it's chakra

      "The other key piece of evidence that Kaguya actually is the Ten-Tails is how she was revived in the first place. Apparently, the only way to revive her is to restore the Ten-Tails and then have it absorb an enormous amount of chakra, allowing her to turn back, which would be weird if the Ten-Tails was a completely separate being."

      but if the ten tails is like, kaguya's will incarnate. isn't something like that automatically possible, since she created it with her power? even hagoromo manifested from juubidara. and he's not the ten tails. or the one to nine tails (that he created with his power from the ten tails)

      but then there's zetsu..... hmmmmmm 🤔

        Loading editor
    • I suppose it is somewhat open to interpretation, given how Kaguya "merging" with the God Tree is only mentioned those two times. However, even if they really were meant to be separate, we can say with certainty that Kishimoto intended for the Ten-Tails to be the one that got sealed in the moon and not Kaguya, since it's said explicitly in both the manga and several places in the databook. So if the anime's version of events got such a massive plot point wrong, among other things, I don't really see a reason consider the rest of what those episodes show as accurate, at least when talking about the manga. It's obviously still "correct" within the anime continuity, since we saw it happen and all.

        Loading editor
    • The key word in the databook entry is integrated.

      [Kaguya] integrated with the God Tree and challenged the twins to battle...

      Integration means combination, amalgamation, unification, merger, fusing, blending and so on. Regardless of what her children thought, the databook makes clear that what actually happened is that she merged with the tree.

        Loading editor
    • integrate has more than one definition. check google's second definition. kaguya made the ten tails, as she willed into existence from the god tree, have the same goal as her.

      just like how zetsu (also her will incarnate) was given a goal

      (hope I make sense. the definition can also be interpreted like that to an extent)

        Loading editor
    • You think the translators chose to use the word "integrated" for its second definition? Why? Why wouldn't they say she teamed with it or subjugated it? Gee, maybe because they chose the word for its most used definition

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage If by the second definition you're meaning: bring (people or groups with particular characteristics or needs) into equal participation in or membership of a social group or institution.

      Then I really don't think you've understood the definition or what happened in the series.

        Loading editor
    • @Squint. team with it? i get subjugate but team? hashirama's ninja village system, is almost similar to hagoromo's ninshu sect. do you consider that "the rebirth of a soul in a new body"? or is it more like, one of the other accurate definitions of reincarnation? (hope this makes sense)

      @Soul. ohh i understand alright. she never merged with the god tree. (hope this makes sense)


      @Both of you. "Devising a plan to absorb their chakra, [Kaguya] integrated with the God Tree and challenged the twins to battle... The twins, assuming that Ten-Tails was an incarnation of the God Tree, and that it had attacked them to recover the chakra from its stolen fruit, met it head on. After a desperate struggle, they invoked Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. Transforming it into the moon, they sealed it away."

      let's all analyze this shit again. if they saw her merge with the tree, and become the ten tails. why were their thoughts not in line with her being the ten tails? naruto in her ice dimension saw her vanish into her portal (this was after she separated sasuke from him). and then. when the ice terrain started to attack him, he didn't think it was the terrain itself attacking him. he straight got the idea that is was kaguya. and it was her. this is where she ever really merged with anything (hope this makes sense)

      now to what zetsu said. the ten tails was her will incarnate from the god tree, that had a set, or given instruction to take back her chakra. that is what he means. not what you guys misinterpret it to mean (and had me feeling stupid about. lieing to me). hagoromo's case with juubidara backs this up, and even karma otsutsuki mutation in case of kawaki. (hope this makes sense)

      (hope i make sense. i never do)

        Loading editor
    • I felt like I was having a stroke trying to decipher your reply to me. Not sure what you're trying to say.

      Regarding your reply to @Soul, she did in fact merge with the God Tree. Just because you think the translation decided to use a thesaurus to confuse readers instead of just using the word that made sense in its most used definition, it doesn't make it true.

      What is with this whole writing "hope this makes sense" after every paragraph? Not only is that entirely redundant considering the reason you're posting at all is to make sense of your argument, I can't find a reason why you'd feel the need to repeat it after every paragraph.

        Loading editor
    • a sad attempt at a joke. plus a lie. but okay

      yeah right, you liars

      idk, you can't understand anything i write. seemingly you understood that though. decent change. seemingly you understood my analogy to, talking about "thesaurus". liar

        Loading editor
    • It was an exaggeration, idk why you're not really understanding the main point, which is that your reply made very little sense and did not properly address my reply. Therefore, no, I didn't lie. I really don't know what your reply is trying to say.

      Idk, you can call us liars if you like. I mean, you have a streak of insulting me so I'm not suuuppeerr surprised.

      No, I specifically said I didn't understand your reply to me. Then I moved on to your one sentence reply to @Soul. So, no, still not lying.

      I didn't even reply to your other paragraphs, because trying to decipher your replies here is getting harder and harder. I'm taking it one argument at a time lol

        Loading editor
    • hmmmmmmmmm, i totally believe you

      ohhh you don't insult me at all. as if you even care what i say

      yeah right

        Loading editor
    • @Senjutsu Sage, how do you know he is lying? Seems so me like you're very sensitive and just love to argue with people.

        Loading editor
    • he had a stroke. then talks about "thesaurus" etc. proving he really understood what I said.

      plus. they're subtly trying to say I'm an idiot etc

        Loading editor
    • Lol hey man, if you read the reply to you, you'll see I said I didn't understand your reply to me. When I mentioned "thesaurus," I was replying to your reply to @Soul. If this still confuses you, lemme know.

      Oh hey look you're doing that thing again where you say you know other people's intentions for them. Great. Lol I didn't know you'd be so susceptible to mild sass, I'll dial it back so you don't take such offense.

      On to the actual argument. Kaguya merged with the God Tree. Databook said so. The word used is used to convey information, not beat around the bush with a secondary definition.

        Loading editor
    • reincarnation has more than one definition. i referenced that with an analogy, to regard the use of the word "integrated" (in the case of the databook).. i really don't know how you didn't understand it, or you just chose not to understand it, to preferably insult me instead.. did you need medical attention with only that, or the @ both of you reply to? (i'm sure this won't make sense to you at all either)

      yeah. that's exactly what i'm doing. the impressions i get don't make me think anything. i'm literally a stone typing behind a keyboard, i don't react to stimuli. humans in general don't react to stimuli. prince up there made his assessment of me, not from impression, but because he knew it all along (hope I make sense here. I really don't think I do. i never do really)

      she never merged with the tree

        Loading editor
    • So your feelings are still hurt. Lol no more sass for you.

      Why are you talking about "reincarnation" and its definitions? We have the word we're talking about and it's not that. That's probably where the confusion happened, you brought up some other random example with no context.

      The difference is @Prince let you know what things seemed like to him. Whereas you make the habit of just telling people what they mean as if you somehow could define people's intentions yourself.

      Yes she did, databook literally says you're wrong and the only other evidence you've brought comes from a filler that couldn't even be bothered to get Indra's mangekyo correct

        Loading editor
    • wellll. i was made to feel like a complete idiot for something i wasn't even wrong about. of course that's irritating

      i'll continue this argument no further. i'm not wrong you're not right. case closed really.

      i'm free to say what ever i feeel is the case. i really do wonder if you don't actually think i'm an idiot though, or mentally not right. cause you can't understand anything i write

      the only evidence what???!!! 🤔 wowww "@Senjutsu Sage, how do you know he is lying? Seems so me like you're very sensitive and just love to argue with people." 🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀

        Loading editor
    • You were wrong. Regarding you feeling like a complete idiot, here's some advice; no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

      Glad you won't continue. Sad that you're still believing something from nothing.

      Yes, you're free to give your opinion. As I've said, the issue comes when you just decide people's intentions for them.

      Yes, the only other evidence I saw from you besides trying to argue the use of "integrate" was the anime filler. Unless i missed something, by all means lemme know

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Momoshiki was taken out by a gargantuan Rasengan from a weaken base Naruto while Kaguya was able to withstand 9 senjutsu-enhanced tailed beast chakra infused Rasenshurikens. So, he's clearly weaker than Kaguya and to suggest the opposite is laughable. Momoshiki's attitude is completely irrelevant as he was taken out by gargantuan Rasengan made by a weakened base Naruto held by his 12-year old son.

      If you ask me it seems like that attack was only able to land because his power was distorted at the end by plot armor. In light of how he was beating naruto and sasuke I don't seriously believe for a moment that momoshiki wasn't fast enough to evade it or counter it in some other way especially considering it was from a 12-year old.

        Loading editor
    • Babyfriend1 wrote: If you ask me it seems like that attack was only able to land because his power was distorted at the end by plot armor. In light of how he was beating naruto and sasuke I don't seriously believe for a moment that momoshiki wasn't fast enough to evade it or counter it in some other way especially considering it was from a 12-year old.

      Yeah, I agree. Boruto actually landing the attack was kinda BS.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.