FANDOM


  • - Kaguya :

    + She has all Tailed Beast chakra (accept half Kurama),Six Path Madara chakra and all chakra from every animals and people in Shinobi world. She has so much chakra that even Six Path Ten Tails Jinchuriki Madara would explode like a meat ball ballon if Black Zetsu not do anything.

    + She has ability to heal herself even from very bad wound,absorb all type of ninjutsu and amaterasu. She can handle Sage Art : Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken with only minor scratches.

    + She also very resistance to Sage Art and Taijutsu. SPSM Naruto Barrage not strong enough to make her feel any pain.

    + She can switch her dimension whatever she wants.

    + She can use her special attack to turn enemy into dust if she stab or shot at her enemy.

    + She can also able to merge with nature (she has merged once to use ice and snow to attack Naruto without showing up).

    + She can destroy Perfect Susanoo in one hand and Sasuke almost die from falling into the lava. She can also use her mutiple chakra blasts to destroy Perfect Susanoo in 3 seconds.

    + She has ability to form chakra arms to use for combat and also can be used to block any type attack.

    + She has excellent reflex,she can dodge Sasuke Teleportation althrough she has no aware of Sasuke.

    + She can create super big expansive Truth-Seeking Ball that able to reshape her whole dimension or she can exchange it into the super big explosion of energy.

    - Urashiki final form :

    + He has Sasuke chakra.

    + He has ability to suck normal ninjutsu with his mouth.

    + He has ninjutsu but it not even strong enough to kill Jiraiya.

    + He can survive after handle Kirin and Small Odama Rasengan.

    + He has powerful Taijutsu but he couldn't knock Jirayia and 12 years-old Naruto out of conscious with many kick and punch.

    + He is very cocky person.

    + He can use chakra rod.

    - Momoshiki final form :

    + He has Kinshiki chakra.

    + He can use chakra rod.

    + He can absorb ninjutsu and chakra but not fast enough to absorb all Kurama chakra in short period of time.

    + He can't use ninjutsu if he not absorb any ninjutsu.

    + He can use chakra stick or chakra chain to fight.

    + He has amazing taijutsu,he can knock 4 kages in 1 or 2 hit.

    + He easily being beaten by Naruto and Sasuke.

    + He is very cautious,aware of his enemies.

      Loading editor
    • Kaguya destroys Urashiki easily. Kaguya defeats Momoshiki mid diff

        Loading editor
    • Naruto needed So6p amps to go against kaguya, and sasuke had both of his arms, along with the help of dms kakashi, 100 healings sakura, and dms obito. Suffice to say Momoshiki and Urashiki aren't going to last long.

        Loading editor
    • Momoshiki and Urashiki can't beat her, and if Kinshiki was there that wouldn't change a thing. From what I have seen and read, only Isshiki may have been her equal or close to it.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, if Kaguya fights like normal (almost entirely Ninjutsu), she'd trouble with Momshiki

        Loading editor
    • She literally knows Momoshiki and his abilities, they were all in her clan and she feared the whole clan coming after her. She knows what they can do.. they don't know what she could do or how powerful she became because they knew her from before she ate the Shinju Fruit. Kaguya would massacre them. I would say only Isshiki could fight her and even then idk if he could win because she obviously knew him and his abilities considering they were partners.

        Loading editor
    • There's nothing saying that Kaguya would know Momoshiki's abilities; it's not enough that they were part of the same clan. Sasuke was part of the same clan as Itachi and didn't know all of his abilities.

      In any case, we see that Momoshiki can absorb Ninjutsu and throw it back at several times the power. When would Kaguya ever see that happen? Ninjutsu is a concept created on earth. Even just counting chakra, only the Ōtsutsukis had chakra, and they weren't enemies yet. There's no reason for her to know his abilities.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya doesn't have ninjutsu, she has her KKG attacks like ash bone and she has her other Rinne Sharingan related abilities too. Also by that Logic momoshiki has no idea how powerful Kaguya is now. He will underestimate her and get murdered badly.

        Loading editor
    • Ash Bone is a Ninjutsu. It's on the wiki, so I'm assuming it's classified as such on the databook. In any case, any chakra based tech should be one he can absorb.

      No, that line of thinking doesn't check out. Kaguya has no reason to know Momshiki's abilities, but just because Momoshiki doesn't know her abilities, it doesn't mean he'll automatically underestimate her. More likely he'll treat her with more caution than we've seen anyone simply because they as a race were more powerful than humans.

        Loading editor
    • Not sure that Ash Bones are chakra-based. As Kawaki recently noted, ninjutsu absorption works only on the substances purely out of chakra, while Ash Bones seem to be Kaguya's physical bones enhanced by the jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: Not sure that Ash Bones are chakra-based. As Kawaki recently noted, ninjutsu absorption works only on the substances purely out of chakra, while Ash Bones seem to be Kaguya's physical bones enhanced by the jutsu.

      But, Momoshiki's absorption technique seems to be unique in that regard. Recall when he absorbed Shikamaru's Shadow Bind Technique

        Loading editor
    • That's actually strange if we consider that Shadow Possession manipulates the shadow instead of creating it. However, it is debatable whether the shadow should be considered as a physical matter or not since, unlike water ninjutsu, for example, the shadow becomes tangible only by using the ninjutsu to control it.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: That's actually strange if we consider that Shadow Possession manipulates the shadow instead of creating it. However, it is debatable whether the shadow should be considered as a physical matter or not since, unlike water ninjutsu, for example, the shadow becomes tangible only by using the ninjutsu to control it.

      The controlled shadow is simply chakra-enhanced.

        Loading editor
    • Momoshiki with Kinshiki aborbed was beaten by a pumped up Rasengan. His little absorbtion gimmick will be overcome and then he will die quite easily.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Momoshiki with Kinshiki aborbed was beaten by a pumped up Rasengan. His little absorbtion gimmick will be overcome and then he will die quite easily.

      He was defeated by the Rasengan after his absorbing eye has been disabled. How will his absorption technique be overcomed? The way I see it, Kaguya will continue to feed and strengthen Momoshiki to the point where he's able to contend with her in power and able to absorb her chakra.

        Loading editor
    • Something as simple as him absorbing and releasing attacks she can figure out. Kaguya has the speed and power to deal with it. Momo is a one trick pony and when she realizes what he is doing she will be just fine. Point still stands, that he was able to be killed by a Giant Rasengan made from the chakra of a Genin and his exhausted daddy, and that alone should show you he isn't as durable or as powerful as he thinks he is.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Something as simple as him absorbing and releasing attacks she can figure out. Kaguya has the speed and power to deal with it. Momo is a one trick pony and when she realizes what he is doing she will be just fine. Point still stands, that he was able to be killed by a Giant Rasengan made from the chakra of a Genin and his exhausted daddy, and that alone should show you he isn't as durable or as powerful as he thinks he is.

      Alright, so Kaguya will resort to using taijutsu instead of ninjutsu to circumvent Momoshiki's absorption tech which is not the same as overcoming it. No one here is suggesting that Momoshiki is on par with Kaguya in terms of strength, speed, durability, and power from the get go. As Squinty have said,

      ... if Kaguya fights like normal (almost entirely Ninjutsu), she'd trouble with Momshiki

      I don't see anything wrong with that premise.

        Loading editor
    • I know Naruto was exhausted, but that Rasengan completely obliterated the God Tree Stump and sent Momshiki into space before exploding. It wasn't just some chump Rasengan lol

        Loading editor
    • It did do that sure, but again it was still just a Giant Rasengan. If it was any of Naruto's Six Paths Rasenshuriken Variants it would have been much more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • I recall Naruto using several Rasenshuriken on Kaguya, each powered by abilities of a different beast, all enhanced with 6 paths Senjutsu, and it resulted in a much smaller scale explosion. It hurt Kaguya, but the other Rasengan showed much more force, and it was only one.

        Loading editor
    • Even Sage Art : Father-son Rasengan Naruto, Minato (Kurama Sage mode and Nine Tails Chakra mode) attack not strong enough to do anything to Ten Tails Jinchuriki Obito.

      So Urashiki and Momoshiki have very weak durability even though they enter their final mode. Exhausted Naruto and Boruto have enough chakra to form Rasengan that enough to kill Momoshiki final mode. Boruto and Naruto 1 Tail (12 yeas old and very weak that even Kakashi can even play with him while reading a book) have enough chakra to form Rasengan to kill Urashiki final mode.

      Kaguya can handle Sage Art : Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken,remember a rasenshuriken is as strong as Chou Odama Rasengan Barrage,but each Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken is at least as strong as half of Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken (as strong as half of Super Big Bijuu Dama Barrage) and there are 9 of it. So Kaguya can handle 4.5 Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken with only few little scratches and hurt a little bit.

        Loading editor
    • @Golden the one they used against Momshiki was stronger than the one against Juubito, evidenced by its damage against the God Tree and the distance it flew. Remember that throwing such dense balls of chakra is a ridiculously hard feat, and the only other projectile known to fly that far and still explode in massive force is a Juubi Tailed Beast Bomb.

      Urashiki I'm not factoring too much. Though idk how his chakra stealing would affect Kaguya, might be interesting to discuss that.

      No, each Tailed Beast Rasenganshuriken isn't as strong as you say.Naruto only had a bit of chakra from each; only enough for them to lend their abilities, but the power behind the techs was all Naruto and Kurama.

      Also Kaguya was not just hurt a little bit. She was severely hurt to the point where she nearly lost control of her entire self. She actually did lose control, but managed to regain control, much to Black Zetsu's surprise

        Loading editor
    • Momoshiki absorbs all of her ninjutsu attacks, multiplies their power and counter attacks. She’ll be fighting herself. Say she resorts to Taijutsu. Momoshiki was swapping hands with Adult Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Kaguya is not swapping hands with adult Naruto and Sasuke because she could barely handle teenage Naruto and Sasuke. Not to mention Teenage Naruto alone was able to use Taijutsu successfully against her. Her dimension swapping is pointless against Momo and Urashiki. Kaguya has no information on the FINAL FORMS of Momo or Urashiki. Momo has access to chakra fruits which he’s bound to use. Urashikis hook takes chakra (which admittedly has no affect on Kaguya) BUT, it also damages chakra capacity which is relevant. Urashiki can see into the future, I highly doubt an inexperienced Kaguya would find that out nearly as fast as Jiraiya does. Kaguya has more raw power but Momo is the worst opponent for her because he hard counters a majority of her attacks. I can’t believe people think Kaguya wins this.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya will go into taijutsu, she is faster and more durable than Momoshiki and in the end he dies. He's super overrated tbh

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya doesn't use ninjutsu. She was using her abilities before ninjutsu was created. That literally negates Momoshiki's Rinnegan. Kinshiki lost to Adult Sasuke and Kaguya>Adult Sasuke. Urashiki is the only threat because of his Rinnegan, but Kaguya should be able to one-shot him. Don't forget he has extremely low durability. Momoshiki and Urashiki both went down to a giant Rasengan. Naruto literally threw 9 Six Paths Nature Transformation Rasen-Shurikens at her and it barely left a scratch in the end. Kaguya wins mid diff.

        Loading editor
    • @Flatzone if she even starts off with one Ninjutsu, she's at a disadvantage because he can now overpower her with Ninjutsu.

      @Ralio, look at her techniques on the wiki. They're classified as Ninjutsu.

      9 Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken almost murked her, she lost control of herself and Black Zetsu was surprised she managed to regain control.

      That Giant Rasengan easily plowed through Momshiki's technique, then through the God Tree, then shot him to space and blew him up. Hurling such dense chakra is a huge feat, and the only other power known to fly such far distances and still detonate with force is the Juubi Tailed Beast Bomb.

      So yeah, the giant Rasengan definitely had more power behind it.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya will shot Bone-Ash jutsu and it will turn Momoshiki and Urashiki into ash. Her bone travel so fast that Naruto and Sasuke can't even dodge it. Her bone is not a ninjutsu, so Momoshiki can't absorb it. She can teleport her bone right at Urashiki and Momoshiki even if she miss the target.

        Loading editor
    • @Golden Momshiki strikes so fast that Naruto and Sasuke get hit as well, so he can react to Ash Bone.

      Ash Bone is in fact a Ninjutsu. It's on the wiki so it's probably in the databooks as well.

      They have access to the same teleporting jutsu, they could send it right back.

        Loading editor
    • I pretty sure Ash Bone is kekkei genkai. It is not ninjutsu,ninjutsu is chakra tranformation such as chakra nature and chakra form. She can stab them to turn Urashiki, Momoshiki into ash with his hand, they will have to dodge her strike in order to survive.

      And one more thing, Ostutsuki members can't perform ninjutsu, they can only use ninjutsu from users just like Momoshiki have to absorb other users ninjutsu to perform ninjutsu or he can only fight with his taijutsu. Same as Urashiki,he use chakra and ninjutsu he stealed to perform ninjutsu. So Kaguya will fight them with Bone Ash kekkei genkai and her chakra hardened arm taijutsu and not using ninjutsu .

      She is strong as Madara and Ten Tails and whole shinobi world combine,meanwhile Urashiki and Momoshiki depressed try to steal half or full of Kurama chakra. Kaguya is super fast, strong, resistance, ninjutsu absorption, regeneration and she will beat them to death if she just use taijutsu and kekkei genkai.

        Loading editor
    • @Golden Kekkei Genkai doesn't mean not Ninjutsu lol. Ice Release and Wood Release are Kekkei Genkai and their techs are Ninjutsu. And the technique is listed as Ninjutsu so it is Ninjutsu.

      Momshiki can absorb it.

      Kaguya performs Ninjutsu so you're wrong.

      Yeah she is incredibly powerful but she doesn't fight smart like at all.

        Loading editor
    • She can absorb chakra and change the surroundings as well as use her spacetime tech to leave and come back, whatever he tries to send at he she will just dodge it. Naruto only hit her with his techs because of plot.. she literally lost because of plot. Her Byakugan should of enabled her to see Sakura but no because of plot. SHe HAD to lose so they plot no jutsu'd her ass. Take away plot and she easily warps away from Momo's ninjutsu. She is faster and more durable than him and has more chakra than him. He can't kill her, but she will end up killing him. Its a matter of time in this battle and time is not on his side.

        Loading editor
    • But her kekkei genkai is her bone, not chakra nature style. You can't absorb someone bone, if he can absorb her bone, he could absorb all of her bone from her body if she uses Ash Bone technique and she will have no bone, her corpse will be nasty. There are no bone and ash style, only dust style is something similar.

      Naruto and Sasuke can only seal Kaguya away because she is way too strong and she has expansive Truth Seeking Ball that can reshape her whole dimension with unbelievable power. Naruto and Sasuke can "teach a lesson" Momoshiki in only 5 min.

      Kaguya has immortality just like Six Path Madara,so Momoshiki and Urashiki will have to find a way to kill Kaguya with their strongest ninjutsu because they don't have sealing technique.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya can't be killed, Hagoromo and Db4 said so. She could only be sealed with Six Paths Chibaku Tensei.. now there is the possibility she can be absorbed but she has to be actually defeated for that or to willingly let somebody absorb her.

        Loading editor
    • @Squinty The Rasen-Shuriken is stronger than the Rasengan. The Giant Rasengan that Boruto used against Momoshiki was just that: a giant Rasengan. Compare that to NINE SIX PATHS BIJUU NATURE TRANSFORMED RASEN-SHURIKEN, which is literally the Rasengan on steriods. never said that Rasengan is weak. That Rasengan was super powerful. How did you scale a Giant Rasengan to the Juubi's Bijuu Dama? Because Sasuke's Susano'o cut through the God Tree as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Gamabunta's sword could cut through it. I feel like that Giant Rasengan was equal to Kurama's Bijuu Dama at most.

      That's why I said in the end. Kaguya is the Juubi. Those Rasen-Shuriken were Bijuu amped. That's like the Juubi attacking itself. It's a lot to handle. I can understand that she was unstable, buut in the end, she was fine. I'm pretty sure she gained strength after, correct me if I'm wrong.

      Kaguya's All-Killing Ash Bones are an iffy. They were created long before Ninjutsu existed. I feel like it's more compared to a samurai sword. All Kaguya is doing is manipulating her bones and adding chakra to them. That's like a samurai adding chakra to his/her sword for kenjutsu. I don't think that makes it a ninjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • I recall Lava style : Rasenshuriken is so strong that it cut down the God Tree. And that is not a explosion, it is some sort of a burst. If that Lava Style Rasenshuriken go explode(with smoke), it would blow away some of God Tree part.

      Sage art : Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken combination attack is insanely powerful but it not enough to kill Kaguya.

      So no way that Momoshiki and Urashiki can't kill Kaguya with just taijutsu, it not strong enough to erase Kaguya into nothingness.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Kaguya can't be killed, Hagoromo and Db4 said so. She could only be sealed with Six Paths Chibaku Tensei.. now there is the possibility she can be absorbed but she has to be actually defeated for that or to willingly let somebody absorb her.

      Yeah, no. No where in the DB4 did it say that Kaguya can't be killed. Momoshiki also said that, through chakra pills, his clan is immortal, yet he was killed. Kaguya may be able to live forever, but saying that she can't be killed whatsoever is a huge stretch.

        Loading editor
    • Urashiki is absolutely useless here. I would have have seen this in favour of him and Momo, if he was in his prior form. Momoshiki turns him into a chakra fruit and devours him. Now the actual useful person here, has a power boost, to fight the mighty Kaguya.

      This is the part where Urashiki actually becomes useful; Through Momoshiki though. Using Urashiki's gained technique, to manipulate gravity or whatever. Momoshiki pins Kaguya to the ground, molests her with black rods, turns her into a chakra fruit and eats her to, like Urashiki. gg. (Urashiki would have been too weak if he tried the technique himself on her).

        Loading editor
    • @Flatzone Like she dodged Naruto's beeline blitz? Or Kakashi's beeline? Or Sakura's punch? (Okay that last one is a shaky plot feat but you get the point).

      @Ralio you can literally see the difference in power between the Giant Rasengan made in Boruto and the 9 Rasenshuriken made in the final chapters.

      Sasuke's Susanoo cut through branches, not the trunk.

      Kaguya was heavily damaged. That's all there is to say.

      Quite literally is not iffy about Ash Bone because Kishi listed them as Ninjutsu.

      @Golden, Lava Style Rasnshuriken used the cutting power of the Rasenshurken plus the burning of lava plus SPSM to cut the tree. Not completely blow it up like the Giant Rasengan did. And again, the Giant Rasengan already plowed through another almost equally powered Rasengan before even touching the tree. And that was before it sent Momoshiki to space.

        Loading editor
    • Hey hey, i think your guys missed one important detail. Kaguya can only be damaged by Sage Art, normal ninjutsu don't have any affect on her or a little bit of damaged. Kaguya can absorb normal ninjutsu through her skin but not Sage Art ninjutsu similar to Six Path Madara and Ten Tails Jinchuriki Obito. Naruto's Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Amaterasu combination attack not cause any damage on Ten Tails Jinchuriki Obito while normal Sage Art Rasengan can.

      So Momoshiki ninjutsu will not do anything to Kaguya since Momoshiki is not an Sage and not have any nature energy to perform Sage Art ninjutsu. He can only suck ninjutsu when fired at him,he can't just go suck ninjutsu from users hand,so he can't suck Ash Bone from Kaguya hand if Kaguya want to stab him and Urashiki. He and Urashiki will turn into ash if she stabbed them.

      And Urashiki couldn't withstand 3-5 Rasengan,he has weak durability. If Kaguya use ninjutsu on him,he will die instantly if he not enter the final form. And Urashiki might not able to steal Kaguya chakra because she can use chakra wall just like Susanoo armor to block it and Black Zetsu can prevent Urashiki from stealing her chakra by cover her from inside.Her chakra is not individual,her chakra is from all nine tailed beast and Madara and also Black Zetsu,all shinobi world so Urashiki can't not steal all of that in one.

      So the chance of winning of Momoshiki and Urashiki is extremely low. The only way Momoshiki and Urashiki can defeat Kaguya is to seal her away with Six Path Chibaku Tensei.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya via acid realm shifting, Ash bones, perpetual IT/ Hyuaga Taijutsu Magic.

      Absorption is unlikely to bypass her abilities seeing hers are KKM enhanced as opposed to literal physical manipulations of Ninjūtsu, or Chakra based offenses.

      Hence there only chance of winning goes like nowhere.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.