FANDOM


  • Boruto Era Current Versions for all. Rock Lee can open up to the 7th Gate. Tenten has no so6p weapons.


    Mindset:IC/Ready to Battle

    Location: 4th shinobi world war battleground

    Starting Distance: 30 feet

    Knowledge: Everyone has knowledge on each other

    Win By: KO/Death

    Who Wins?

      Loading editor
    • I don't see Sarada surviving. Sakura with Katsuyu should win this, she can tank Lee's attacks with the seal open, Lee will be left drained and defenseless; Katsuyu later bathes them with acid.

        Loading editor
    • @Jason I'm kinda on the fence. Lee is pretty powerful; can Katsuyu survive Gates moves? Has she tanked anything on that caliber? Lee does have the 7th Gate here (though he would be pretty useless after using it if we're using its normal backlashes).

      In any case, idk why OP included Sarada, a Chunin level, against Rock Lee and Tenten lol

        Loading editor
    • Rock Lee blitzes Sakura. Sarada is a non-factor here.

        Loading editor
    • @Squinty

      Katsuyu's clones tanked a full scale shinra tensei that destroyed konoha, the durability is there.

        Loading editor
    • 7th Gate Rock Lee is too much for Sakura AND Sarada. Tenten could just be a distraction in this fight as honestly she is the weakest of the Konoha 12... and btw 6th Gate Lee was able to kick Madara in half, and also was fast enough to help against Juubidara later. That was him as a chunin and when he could only use 6 Gates.. now he is on a different level.

        Loading editor
    • How would he counter Katsuyu?

        Loading editor
    • When i made the fight i was under the impression that sakura and katsuyu could hold off rock lee long enough for sarada to beat tenten then it becomes 3 on 1 and with the gates effects taking a toll on lee. Thats as far as i got lol

        Loading editor
    • I would assume Lee has been taught the techniques associated with the 7th Gate by Gai himself, so Lee should be able to use https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Daytime_Tiger which the pure power and impact from that dwarfed the turtle island which was bigger than Konoha, or at the very least the same size. That should poof Katsuyu as she is only a summoning. Then there is Morning Peacock and that would help too. Besides Lee is too fast for Katsuyu to touch to begin with.

        Loading editor
    • CursesealShuriken wrote: long enough for sarada to beat tenten

      That's not happening anytime soon lol.


      FlatZone wrote: I would assume Lee has been taught the techniques associated with the 7th Gate by Gai himself, so Lee should be able to use https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Daytime_Tiger which the pure power and impact from that dwarfed the turtle island which was bigger than Konoha, or at the very least the same size. That should poof Katsuyu as she is only a summoning. Then there is Morning Peacock and that would help too. Besides Lee is too fast for Katsuyu to touch to begin with.

      Kisame survived Hirudora although being very close to it, and considering Sakura's healing ninjutsu this shouldn't be a problem. Turtle island was stated to be in comparison with konoha's forest of death if memory serves right and Lee possessing Hirudora is still an assumption, though it's 100% likely we still can't use it. The Real village level attack, the large scale shinra tensei didn't make katusyu go poof and she just needs to fire acid after lee enters his gates.

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou
      Jason of the Mangekyou removed this reply because:
      '-'
      02:11, March 18, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Saradas Sharingan pre-cog should neg tentens weapon attacks/scroll attacks.

        Loading editor
    • The size of the turtle was not compared to the forest of death, just the fact it was similar in survival requirements. The turtle was shown to be larger than even a village with an entire ecosystem on its shell alone. It was also big enough to have a dungeon type thing that the 8 tails can come out inside of, while Kurama who is of similar size took up a large chunk of Konoha.

        Loading editor
    • Manda 2 is next to it for comparsion I don't see how the island is bigger than konoha lol

      It's kinda of little relevance still, given what I said before about Sakura's healing ability and Hirudora not being an option for lee

        Loading editor
    • The actual village of Konoha is smaller than you think it is, there is a structure on Genbu designed to hold Tailed Beasts and thats how large Genbu is. They just got his size wrong on that map. If you remember how large Gamabunta and Kurama were each shown to be inside of Konoha then you would see the Genbu is at the very least as big as Konoha is.

        Loading editor
    • the manga disagrees. The sizes of the summoning & bijjus are often inconsistent as most of them can alter their sizes.

        Loading editor
    • You're confusing the village itself with the region of Konoha, look at the shape of that outline in the map. Konoha itself is circular and smaller than that as shown when Pain blew it up, as shown when Gamabunta and the other toads were summoned vs Pain, and as shown when Kurama was unleashed into it by Obito. That map can't be relied on when its ONE instance vs many others contradicting it.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed. Can you support your statement then? proving that the turtle is bigger. 💀💀

        Loading editor
    • Destroyed_Konoha.png this is Konoha destroyed the faces are easy to use for scale here. You can see the size of each little building here too. Genbu is supposed to be the Naruto worlds tribute to Skull Island, as there is even a giant Gorilla names King there. SKull Island is most definitely more massive than Konoha. Genbu itself is so massive its back and head reach the clouds.

      445px-Shimagame2.png

        Loading editor
    • Your comments focuses on the high of the turtle, it's clear that it wins in height, but length and width are more of the matter here. it's not even wider than kumogakure

        Loading editor
    • Dude you do realize that the Turle was even the distance right? I mean the far distance, that's not a good example for you. For the other thing that had to be an error on their part because clouds don't go that low even in the rest of the series over the ocean and in Kumo

        Loading editor
    • Sakura probably soloes tbh.

        Loading editor
    • You're tripping hard if you think Sakura could solo Rock Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Rock Lee could Solo tbh.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Dude you do realize that the Turtle was even the distance right? I mean the far distance, that's not a good example for you. For the other thing that had to be an error on their part because clouds don't go that low even in the rest of the series over the ocean and in Kumo

      The anime has it as mist, i wouldn't say it's an error cuz clouds do form so low and it was shown in multiple pages actual clouds altitude though


      And sakura solos, lee deals damages, damages gets constantly healed, lee gets tired, lee gets pummeled.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, Kakashi showed what happens when Sakura fights someone far above her in Taijutsu. She has no answer lol. Lee can either wear her down or even just knock her out. Her only techniques that she uses in combat are Taijutsu and healing, and Rock Lee is far above her in Taijutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Princeharris1993 wrote: You're tripping hard if you think Sakura could solo Rock Lee.

      Why? Gates are certainly going to run out faster than Byakugo does, and Katsuyu is going to be a trump card for Sakura here.

      Squinty97 wrote: I mean, Kakashi showed what happens when Sakura fights someone far above her in Taijutsu. She has no answer lol. Lee can either wear her down or even just knock her out. Her only techniques that she uses in combat are Taijutsu and healing, and Rock Lee is far above her in Taijutsu.

      This is the Boruto Era version of Sakura right? Don't really think that Lee is far above in taijutsu. Sakura just needs to outlast Lee's Gates for a win anyway.

        Loading editor
    • If lee plans to fight without using his gate he won't succeed. Katsuyu being summoned would force him to resort to it. Lee wins in Tai and Speed, but would lose thanks to the gates, < the series made this obvious many times.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Why? Gates are certainly going to run out faster than Byakugo does, and Katsuyu is going to be a trump card for Sakura here.

      Byakugo won't help her if she gets knocked out or totally destroyed, which will happen in a couple seconds flat. Also, when has Sakura never used Katsuyu in close encounters. Even if she did bring out Katsuyu, Lee can easily maneuver around her to get to Sakura

      InertiaWorld: This is the Boruto Era version of Sakura right? Don't really think that Lee is far above in taijutsu. Sakura just needs to outlast Lee's Gates for a win anyway.

      What taijutsu prowess has she shown that's even on the level of Part 1 Lee? She relies on brute force and uses Bakugou as a crutch to save her from any counter attacks she may receive as shown vs TTJ-Madara.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Why? Gates are certainly going to run out faster than Byakugo does, and Katsuyu is going to be a trump card for Sakura here.

      Byakugo won't help her if she gets knocked out or totally destroyed, which will happen in a couple seconds flat. Also, when has Sakura never used Katsuyu in close encounters. Even if she did bring out Katsuyu, Lee can easily maneuver around her to get to Sakura

      InertiaWorld: This is the Boruto Era version of Sakura right? Don't really think that Lee is far above in taijutsu. Sakura just needs to outlast Lee's Gates for a win anyway.

      What taijutsu prowess has she shown that's even on the level of Part 1 Lee? She relies on brute force and uses Bakugou as a crutch to save her from any counter attacks she may receive as shown vs TTJ-Madara.

      You seriously think that Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is below Part 1 Lee? That's just delusional.

        Loading editor
    • How is that delusional? You didn't even answer his question and give any feats of Taijutsu prowess from her

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: How is that delusional? You didn't even answer his question and give any feats of Taijutsu prowess from her

      Lol if you all seriously believe that freaking Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is below Part 1 Lee then there's no point in arguing with you lot. I'm out. Delusional.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Lol if you all seriously believe that freaking Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is below Part 1 Lee then there's no point in arguing with you lot. I'm out. Delusional.

      It's not delusional to think that her taijutsu falls short to that of a taijutsu prodigy. Is it delusional to say that current Shikamaru's chakra reserve is much lower than Part 1 Naruto's?

      Now, answer the question. What taijutsu prowess has she shown that's on par with that of Part 1 Lee?

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Lol if you all seriously believe that freaking Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is below Part 1 Lee then there's no point in arguing with you lot. I'm out. Delusional.

      It's not delusional to think that her taijutsu falls short to that of a taijutsu prodigy. Is it delusional to say that current Shikamaru's chakra reserve is much lower than Part 1 Naruto's?

      Now, answer the question. What taijutsu prowess has she shown that's on par with that of Part 1 Lee?

      You really don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you.

      Lol imagine thinking that current Shikamaru's chakra reserve being much lower than Part 1 Naruto is in any way equivalent to claiming that Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is worse than Part 1 Lee.

      Look, I got an idea. Why don't we make a new thread about this and see what other people besides you lot think of this genius idea?

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: You don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you.

      Lol imagine thinking that current Shikamaru's chakra reserve being much lower than Part 1 Naruto is in any way equivalent to claiming that Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is worse than Part 1 Lee.

      Look, I got an idea. Why don't we make a new thread about this and see what other people besides you lot think of this genius idea?

      I didn't make a claim at first. I asked you a question which you have yet to answer. Sakura has yet to perform any taijutsu that has her on par with Part 1 Lee. Now, answer the question: What taijutsu prowess has Sakura performed that's on par with Part 1 Lee's

      Unsurprisingly, the analogy completely went over your head. During Part 1, Naruto had the most amount of chakra in the Konoha 12. Current Shikamaru may have increased his chakra reserve over the years, but it's safe to say that it hasn't surpassed that of Part 1 Naruto's since he has yet to do anything remotely chakra-intensive as making 1k shadow clones. The same is true for Sakura and Lee in taijutsu (though in Part 1, his taijutsu is only second to Neji's).

      Here's a better idea; prove that suggesting such a thing is delusional by providing feats. You can emphasize the different eras all you want but, until you show actual evidence, they mean absolutely nothing.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: You don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you.

      Lol imagine thinking that current Shikamaru's chakra reserve being much lower than Part 1 Naruto is in any way equivalent to claiming that Boruto Era Sakura's taijutsu is worse than Part 1 Lee.

      Look, I got an idea. Why don't we make a new thread about this and see what other people besides you lot think of this genius idea?

      I didn't make a claim at first. I asked you a question which you have yet to answer. Sakura has yet to perform any taijutsu that has her on par with Part 1 Lee. Now, answer the question: What taijutsu prowess has Sakura performed that's on par with Part 1 Lee's

      Unsurprisingly, the analogy completely went over your head. During Part 1, Naruto had the most amount of chakra in the Konoha 12. Current Shikamaru may have increased his chakra reserve over the years, but it's safe to say that it hasn't surpassed that of Part 1 Naruto's since he has yet to do anything remotely chakra-intensive as making 1k shadow clones. The same is true for Sakura and Lee in taijutsu (though in Part 1, his taijutsu is only second to Neji's).

      Here's a better idea; prove that suggesting such a thing is delusional by providing feats. You can emphasize the different eras all you want but, until you show actual evidence, they mean absolutely nothing.

      You asked me what taijutsu prowess has Sakura shown that's even on the level of Part 1 Lee. Inherent in that question is the assumption that Part 1 Lee is better than Sakura in taijutsu.

      Part 1 Naruto had the freaking Kyuubi inside of him whose chakra leaked into his reserves. Does Part 1 Lee have anything special like that? No. Your analogy is just bad.

      So what feats did you give to prove Part 1 Lee being better than Sakura in taijutsu? None. The sheer hypocrisy is laughable.

      Anyway, I already made a new thread about that. We can see what the results will be soon enough.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: You asked me what taijutsu prowess has Sakura shown that's even on the level of Part 1 Lee. Inherent in that question is the claim that Part 1 Lee is better than Sakura in taijutsu.

      So what feats did you give to prove Part 1 Lee being better than Sakura in taijutsu?

      Anyway, I already made a new thread about that. We can see what the results will be soon enough.

      It's a question nonetheless. Now, answer it

      The techniques that he shown are more complex than a simple wound-up punch which is what Sakura always have done.

      Your thread is based on a false premise and absolutely pointless. We are comparing their taijutsu (i.e hand-to-hand skills) not discussing who would win. We can discuss it here since it's relevant to this thread.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: You asked me what taijutsu prowess has Sakura shown that's even on the level of Part 1 Lee. Inherent in that question is the claim that Part 1 Lee is better than Sakura in taijutsu.

      So what feats did you give to prove Part 1 Lee being better than Sakura in taijutsu?

      Anyway, I already made a new thread about that. We can see what the results will be soon enough.

      It's a question nonetheless. Now, answer it

      The techniques that he shown are more complex than a simple wound-up punch which is what Sakura always have done.

      Your thread is based on a false premise and absolutely pointless. We are comparing their taijutsu (i.e hand-to-hand skills) not discussing who would win. We can discuss it here since it's relevant to this thread.

      As I have said and will say again, because it seems like it didn't get through your thick skull, you really don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you. It's an extremely absurd claim. You need to give feats for that first. I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question unless you prove that first.

      The thread that I created was regarding the aspect of taijutsu. So you don't have to worry about the results not being fair.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: As I have said and will say again, because it seems like it didn't get through your thick skull, you really don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you. It's an extremely absurd claim. You need to give feats for that first.

      I have provided your feats which are the techniques he has shown. Now, stop posturing and prove that Sakura's taijutus is better than Part 1 Lee's.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: As I have said and will say again, because it seems like it didn't get through your thick skull, you really don't get the point, do you? The one that has to first prove such an absurd claim as Part 1 Lee's taijutsu being better than freaking Boruto Era Sakura is you. It's an extremely absurd claim. You need to give feats for that first.

      I have provided your feats which are the techniques he has shown. Now, stop posturing and prove that Sakura's taijutus is better than Part 1 Lee's.

      What? Lmao. If you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: What? Lmao. If you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping. I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      What taijutsu has Sakura shown that's remotely as complex as the techniques Part 1 Lee has performed? Absolutely nothing. All Sakura does is throw a straight-forward punch, which anyone can do. Not many people can do the moves Lee has done. I have proven my case, now you prove yours otherwise you're just posturing.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: What? Lmao. If you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping. I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      What taijutsu has Sakura shown that's remotely as complex as the techniques Part 1 Lee has performed? Absolutely nothing. All Sakura does is throw a straight-forward punch, which anyone can do. Not many people can do the moves Lee has done. I have proven my case, now you prove yours otherwise you're just posturing.

      Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

        Loading editor
    • Well Boruto Era Sakura got into a fight with Shin and we weren't shown the whole fight. We were shown that she was on the losing end and somewhat exhausted and about to die before Sasuke busts in and saves her. Shin could barely handle a tired Sasuke earlier.. Sakura's abilities have been overrated by some fans for awhile now.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Well Boruto Era Sakura got into a fight with Shin and we weren't shown the whole fight. We were shown that she was on the losing end and somewhat exhausted and about to die before Sasuke busts in and saves her. Shin could barely handle a tired Sasuke earlier.. Sakura's abilities have been overrated by some fans for awhile now.

      Problem is that actually makes Boruto Era Sakura look better because Adult Sasuke is undeniably a god-tier.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld how come you never back up literally any of your arguments?

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld how come you never back up literally any of your arguments?

      I could but I don't see why I have to when the other side doesn't or provides feats that are literally irrelevant, especially when they are making absurd claims. Waste of time imo.

        Loading editor
    • But since you never actually made an argument, your replies have no merit at all.

      Lee is a Taijutsu specialist and was already more techincally skilled than many adults when he was still a Genin.

      Sakura has shown no Taijutsu feats to suggest her actual skill with Taijutsu has increased to the point where she could be called a Taijutsu expert, which Lee was since he was a Genin. She's just strong.

      So, when are you actually going to contribute to the discussion?

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: But since you never actually made an argument, your replies have no merit at all.

      Lee is a Taijutsu specialist and was already more techincally skilled than many adults when he was still a Genin.

      Sakura has shown no Taijutsu feats to suggest her actual skill with Taijutsu has increased to the point where she could be called a Taijutsu expert, which Lee was since he was a Genin. She's just strong.

      So, when are you actually going to contribute to the discussion?

      I already did (contributed to the discussion). I said "Sakura probably soloes tbh". Was that not a direct answer to the OP's scenario? I did explain why I think Sakura wins above already in a reply to another poster as well.

      After that, I was just questioning the assumption that Part 1 Lee is better than Boruto Era Sakura in taijutsu. You don't necessarily have to make an argument for your replies to have merit. Calling out absurd assumptions does that too.

      Tbh, I don't see why it matters for my replies to have merit in your eyes. You aren't even the OP lol. Imo, even then, by calling out absurd assumptions, my replies had merit.

        Loading editor
    • Sakura isn't actually strong herself, she is using Chakra enhanced strikes. Lee with his own strength ripped a gigantic root out of the ground as a Genin... Sakura also is not as skilled in CQC as Lee to begin with. Her speed hasn't been shown to be on the level of Lee's either. Also her being knocked out or head being knocked off constitutes a loss.. hell if he kicks her in half she will need her other half brought to her, Katsuyu and time to heal that and it will be over before she can heal back together. Sakura doesn't have enough to beat Lee. He is too fast, too skilled in CQC and as shown in a serious battle he will not hesitate to kick her in half which is what he did to Madara.

        Loading editor
    • Btw, Sakura's feat of punching Kaguya's horn off is also way better than any striking strength feat that Lee has.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      Sakura has not shown any taijutsu that's on par with the techniques that Part 1 Lee has shown. Therefore, Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu than her. Prove otherwise or forever hold your piece.

      You keep saying that my claim is absurd without providing any reasons why. Your arguments have no merit whatsoever. Show evidence or drop the matter.

      InertiaWorld wrote: Btw, Sakura's feat of punching Kaguya's horn off is also way better than any striking strength feat that Lee has.

      We're not talking about strength, but hand-to-hand skills. Try again

        Loading editor
    • LMAO Punching a HORN OFF?? That's a shitty feat my guy.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      It's not an absurd claim that Sakura's Taijutsu isn't as advanced as Lee's. Lee is a Taijutsu specialist. No one is claiming that Boruto-Era Sakura would lose to Part 1 Lee, but Lee's Taijutsu in Part 1 is advanced enough that it very well could be more advanced than Sakura's in Boruto.

      Sakura in Boruto is just strong and has healing. She's certainly improved, but there's no indication anywhere that she improved that far in Taijutsu And you have no actual argument for this apparently.

      No, you don't have to make an argument, but for you to prove your argument or disprove another you need to provide feats or evidence of some kind. You haven't done that, so no your replies have nor merit lol. You're not contributing anything.

      It's not merit "in my eyes." It's merit in general, you're not saying anything. You're saying something as if you're the only one who could be right but for some reason you can't think of an actual argument to give as to why you're right or someone else is wrong.

      But please, prove me wrong. If you can back up your claims then this'll actually be a good discussion.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: LMAO Punching a HORN OFF?? That's a shitty feat my guy.

      Problem is that it scales to Eight Gates Gai breaking Juubi Jin's Madara's horn with Sekizo because Juubi Jin Madara is weaker than Kaguya.

      So unless Eight Gates Gai is weaker than Seven Gates Lee, which is the maximum amount of Gates that Lee can use in this matchup, I regret to say that Sakura definitely has better striking strength than Lee.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      Sakura has not shown any taijutsu that's on par with the techniques that Part 1 Lee has shown. Therefore, Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu than her. Prove otherwise or forever hold your piece.

      You keep saying that my claim is absurd without providing any reasons why. Your arguments have no merit whatsoever. Show evidence or drop the matter.

      InertiaWorld wrote: Btw, Sakura's feat of punching Kaguya's horn off is also way better than any striking strength feat that Lee has.

      We're not talking about strength, but hand-to-hand skills. Try again

      My answer to you will always be the same. You should get the gist by now. Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      The horn thing wasn't even addressed to you lol. Try again.

      Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      It's not an absurd claim that Sakura's Taijutsu isn't as advanced as Lee's. Lee is a Taijutsu specialist. No one is claiming that Boruto-Era Sakura would lose to Part 1 Lee, but Lee's Taijutsu in Part 1 is advanced enough that it very well could be more advanced than Sakura's in Boruto.

      Sakura in Boruto is just strong and has healing. She's certainly improved, but there's no indication anywhere that she improved that far in Taijutsu And you have no actual argument for this apparently.

      No, you don't have to make an argument, but for you to prove your argument or disprove another you need to provide feats or evidence of some kind. You haven't done that, so no your replies have nor merit lol. You're not contributing anything.

      It's not merit "in my eyes." It's merit in general, you're not saying anything. You're saying something as if you're the only one who could be right but for some reason you can't think of an actual argument to give as to why you're right or someone else is wrong.

      But please, prove me wrong. If you can back up your claims then this'll actually be a good discussion.

      No, the problem started when someone started assuming that freaking Boruto Era Sakura has worse taijutsu than Part 1 Lee. That's an absurd assumption for which solid proof must be provided. It's simply delusional to think that you can simply assume this and not provide solid proof to back it up.

      That's why I said in the first place that I was out lol. Didn't actually want to waste my time arguing with people who thought that this wasn't an absurd assumption.

      You got it wrong in assuming I was trying to prove or disprove an argument. I was just calling out an absurd claim when I saw it. Nothing more, nothing less.

      I don't really care about making it a good discussion. Just saying my piece in calling out an absurd claim.

        Loading editor
    • Dude its a horn, you're seriously overthinking that one.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Dude its a horn, you're seriously overthinking that one.

      Eh, it happened so I will think of it like that unless new evidence to the contrary emerges.

        Loading editor
    • MAN IT'S A HORN. That's the same as praising a Genin for breaking a Bull's horn basically. That't not a feat.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: MAN IT'S A HORN. That's the same as praising a Genin for breaking a Bull's horn basically. That't not a feat.

      It is when Kaguya is the most powerful character in the 700 chapters of the original Naruto manga. Any part of her is practically god-tier.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: My answer to you will always be the same. You should get the gist by now. Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      The horn thing wasn't even addressed to you lol. Try again.

      How are you not getting this? Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1, therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. It's your turn to prove otherwise.

      So what if it wasn't addressed to me? It's a terrible argument and I can respond to any post as I please.

        Loading editor
    • WOW. It's a horn, it is basically bone and keratin. It isn't covered by flesh, fat and muscle. Sakura has dented steel and broken rock with her chakra strikes. Her breaking that Horn is no feat at all.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: WOW. It's a horn, it is basically bone and keratin. It isn't coverd by flesh, fat and muscle. Sakura has dented steel and broken rock with her chakra strikes. Her breaking that Horn is no feat at all.

      And yet Kaguya could tank SPSM Naruto's 9 Bijuu Rasenshuriken.

      UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: My answer to you will always be the same. You should get the gist by now. Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      The horn thing wasn't even addressed to you lol. Try again.

      How are you not getting this? Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1, therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. It's your turn to prove otherwise.

      So what if it wasn't addressed to me? It's a terrible argument and I can respond to any post as I please.

      Yes you can. But as always, I am under no obligation to reply to it.

        Loading editor
    • Taijutsu is part of her weakness so i'm betting even Gai or Lee could've pulled that off.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Yes you can. But as always, I am under no obligation to reply to it.

      So, you're argument is null and void. Got it.

        Loading editor
    • How are you not getting this? If Lee punched that Horn it would have broken too.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Yes you can. But as always, I am under no obligation to reply to it.

      So, you're argument is null and void. Got it.

      No, that post just simply wasn't even meant for you in the first place. Try again.

      FlatZone wrote: How are you not getting this? If Lee punched that Horn it would have broken too.

      Prove it.

      Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Taijutsu is part of her weakness so i'm betting even Gai or Lee could've pulled that off.

      No proof either way tbh. As speculative as saying that Totsuka Sword could seal Juubi.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I doubt we'll be getting anything meaningful from this user so unless they give an actual argument then we can just ignore them lol

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: Yeah I doubt we'll be getting anything meaningful from this user so unless they give an actual argument then we can just ignore them lol

      Yeah I should have been out long ago. Thanks for letting me off. Don't really want to waste my time arguing with delusional people who think that Boruto Era Sakura is worse than Part 1 Lee in taijutsu. Absolutely delusional.

      Bye. Listen to the mod people and stop coming after me. I don't want to have to entertain any more delusional people and arguments.

        Loading editor
    • Sperm Lee>> Adult Sakura

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Sperm Lee>> Adult Sakura

      Totsuka Sword << Kaguya. Remember the butthurt? Lol

      Oh sorry, it was the Juubi. So Totsuka Sword << Juubi. But the Juubi and Kaguya are the same being anyway. So....

        Loading editor
    • First things first, Sakura isn't weak and nobody is saying that. But in taijutsu skill and experience Lee from P1 has her beat in that. I already explained what would happen to her in this fight as there is no feelings here just people wanting to kill or defeat the other. Lee would go 7th Gate and either kick her head off(he knows all about her Byakugo mark), removing its connection to her body or kick her in half. As shown with Tsunade she needed her other half brought back to her and Katsuyu to help heal it and that takes time. Rock Lee would brutally put her down she doesn't have the speed or CQC to handle Adult Lee.

        Loading editor
    • First things first, Lee isn't weak and nobody is saying that. But in taijutsu skill and experience Boruto Era Sakura has him beat in that. I already explained what would happen to Lee in this fight as there is no feelings here just people wanting to kill or defeat the other. Sakura would go Byakugo and either kick his head off (she knows all about his Gates) or kick him in half. Sakura would brutally put him down he doesn't have the speed or CQC to handle Boruto Era Sakura.

      In short, Sakura soloes.

        Loading editor
    • You were right Squinty, this Sakura fan should be ignored.

      So back to the users that matter, we all in agreement here??

        Loading editor
    • Sakura soloes lol. Love to see the butthurt. I now realise why people were so insistent on Boruto Era Sakura being worse than Part 1 Lee in taijutsu. It's no wonder. The butthurt that Sakura left on the Naruto fans still didn't subside yet eh? Lol

      Ok, I get it now. Will leave you all to your devices.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote:

      Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Sperm Lee>> Adult Sakura

      Totsuka Sword << Kaguya. Remember the butthurt? Lol

      Oh sorry, it was the Juubi. So Totsuka Sword << Juubi. But the Juubi and Kaguya are the same being anyway. So....

      Atleast this is more plausible than saying Sakura>> Lee in taijutsu. Oh sorry it's part 1 lee <<Sakura right? yeah no. But Sakura and Lee's taijutsu skills are not the same anyways so....

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote:

      Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Sperm Lee>> Adult Sakura

      Totsuka Sword << Kaguya. Remember the butthurt? Lol

      Oh sorry, it was the Juubi. So Totsuka Sword << Juubi. But the Juubi and Kaguya are the same being anyway. So....

      Atleast this is more plausible than saying Sakura>> Lee in taijutsu. Oh sorry it's part 1 lee <<Sakura right? yeah no. But Sakura and Lee's taijutsu skills are not the same anyways so....

      I wasn't even arguing that Boruto Era Sakura >> than Part 1 Lee in taijutsu lol. Just laughing at the absurd claim that Boruto Era Sakura < Part 1 Lee in taijutsu. Said this several times already but no one seems to get it. But now I know why. They are deliberately playing deaf. You can't wake a person that's pretending to be asleep.

      And no, it's really not. The best Totsuka ever sealed was Edo Nagato. The Juubi and Edo Nagato are so far apart that it's hilarious. Definitely much more than the gap between Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee's taijutsu.

      I mainly debate in other forums. Should be evident really. And you would be laughed out of other forums if you said Totsuka could seal Juubi.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: I wasn't even arguing that Boruto Era Sakura >> than Part 1 Lee in taijutsu lol. Just laughing at the absurd claim than Boruto Era Sakura < Part 1 Lee in taijutsu. Said this several times already but no one seems to get it. But I know why now though. They are deliberately playing deaf. You can't wake a person that's pretending to be asleep.

      You either agree with the claim or disagree with it. Seeing as how you don't support it, then you're going against it. Lee just has more showings that Sakura which is why the other users are agreeing with the claim, she may be superior, but where is the proof? since there is no proof we're working with the default which is the person who has feats.

      And no, it's really not. The best Totsuka ever sealed was Edo Nagato. The Juubi and Edo Nagato are so far apart that it's hilarious. Definitely much more than the gap between Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee's taijutsu. I mainly debate in other forums. Should be evident really. You would be laughed out of other forums if you said Totsuka could seal Juubi.

      You said Kaguya>> Totsuka, i simply said that's more plausible than the claim you're not supporting. Being laughed at for speculating off of evidence? who's the idiot there really?

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: I wasn't even arguing that Boruto Era Sakura >> than Part 1 Lee in taijutsu lol. Just laughing at the absurd claim than Boruto Era Sakura < Part 1 Lee in taijutsu. Said this several times already but no one seems to get it. But I know why now though. They are deliberately playing deaf. You can't wake a person that's pretending to be asleep.

      You either agree with the claim or disagree with it. Seeing as how you don't support it, then you're going against it. Lee just has more showings that Sakura which is why the other users are agreeing with the claim, she may be superior, but where is the proof? since there is no proof we're working with the default which is the person who has feats.

      And no, it's really not. The best Totsuka ever sealed was Edo Nagato. The Juubi and Edo Nagato are so far apart that it's hilarious. Definitely much more than the gap between Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee's taijutsu. I mainly debate in other forums. Should be evident really. You would be laughed out of other forums if you said Totsuka could seal Juubi.

      You said Kaguya>> Totsuka, i simply said that's more plausible than the claim you're not supporting. Being laughed at for speculating off of evidence? who's the idiot there really?

      Eh whatever. You can continue with your Totsuka sealing Juubi thing. Just don't be surprised if you get laughed off other forums. Don't say I didn't warn you.

      And feats aren't the only thing that matter. Portrayal matters just as much. It's debatable if Part 1 Lee is even Jonin level.

        Loading editor
    • Same, continue disagreeing with people who state P1 Lee>> Boruto era Sakura in tai. Just don't be surprised if you get laughed off other forums. Don't say I didn't warn you.

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Same, continue disagreeing with people who state P1 Lee>> Boruto era Sakura in tai. Just don't be surprised if you get laughed off other forums. Don't say I didn't warn you.

      Err ok. You should post that on Narutoforums (which is the forum I mainly debate on, NBD specifically) and see what happens. Go on. I want to see whether you will get laughed off the forums or not.

      Make sure to use this name so I know it's you lol. Go on. I'll be watching the show.

        Loading editor
    • I'll consider after you post the claim you're not supporting lmao.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: My answer to you will always be the same. You should get the gist by now. Like I have said, if you are thinking that what you have provided resembles anything like "feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura" then you must be tripping.

      I'm asking for feats that prove Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is better than Boruto Era Sakura, not for feats that prove he's a good taijutsu fighter. I don't need you to tell me that, I know that already.

      I have absolutely no obligation to answer your question until you prove this.

      The horn thing wasn't even addressed to you lol. Try again.

      How are you not getting this? Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1, therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. It's your turn to prove otherwise.

      So what if it wasn't addressed to me? It's a terrible argument and I can respond to any post as I please.

      And I'll reply to this since I missed it earlier. You said that Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1 therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. This is bullcrap because who told you that complex necessarily = better? Why did you make that link? This is what I mean by irrelevant feats. All you are showing at most is that Part 1 Lee is a good taijutsu fighter. What does that have to do with being better than Boruto Era Sakura? Nothing.

      Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: I'll consider after you post the claim you're not supporting lmao.

      I didn't make any claims that I didn't support though lmao. Try again.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't say you did.

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Didn't say you did.

      Didn't say you did as well.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: And I'll reply to this since I missed it earlier. Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1 therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. This is bullcrap because who told you that complex necessarily = better? Why did you make that link? This is what I mean by irrelevant feats. All you are showing is that Lee is a good taijutsu fighter. What does that have got to do with being better than Boruto Era Sakura? Nothing.

      Complex techniques require more skills. Having more skills in fighting techniques means you're the better fighter. How do you not get that? Sasuke even needed the Sharingan to analyzed how Lee set up the Front Lotus. Since all Sakura does are straight-forward punches with the exception of her skirmish with Shin, Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: And I'll reply to this since I missed it earlier. Sakura has shown not any techniques that are as remotely as complex as the ones Lee performed in Part 1 therefore Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu. This is bullcrap because who told you that complex necessarily = better? Why did you make that link? This is what I mean by irrelevant feats. All you are showing is that Lee is a good taijutsu fighter. What does that have got to do with being better than Boruto Era Sakura? Nothing.

      Complex techniques require more skills. Having more skills in fighting techniques means you're the better fighter. How do you not get that? Sasuke even needed the Sharingan to analyzed how Lee set up the Front Lotus. Since all Sakura does are straight-forward punches with the exception of her skirmish with Shin, Part 1 Lee is better at taijutsu.

      Problem is what's relevant for this match is Sakura keeping up with Lee, no? Who's better in taijutsu, in the context of this match, simply means who wins using taijutsu, not who uses the more complex techniques. Or did you forget that this is a versus debate?

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Problem is what's relevant for this match is Sakura keeping up with Lee, no? Who's better in taijutsu, in the context of this match, simply means who wins using taijutsu, not who uses the more complex techniques. Or did you forget that this is a versus debate?

      Did you forget that in order to keep up with someone in hand-to-hand combat, you need to have skills on par with the person? Having more skills in taijutsu means winning in taijutsu, unless there's a huge power disparity. It's hilarious how you shifted the goal post when you can't back up your previous argument. Keep posturing.

        Loading editor
    • She can't keep up with gated lee tho, he would be way faster also making sakura's strength useless if she has all that power but can't put it to use, but that's where her healing comes in...and katsuyu.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Problem is what's relevant for this match is Sakura keeping up with Lee, no? Who's better in taijutsu, in the context of this match, simply means who wins using taijutsu, not who uses the more complex techniques. Or did you forget that this is a versus debate?

      Did you forget that in order to keep up with someone in hand-to-hand combat, you need to have skills on par with the person? Having more skills in taijutsu means winning in taijutsu, unless there's a huge power disparity. It's hilarious how you shifted the goal post when you can't back up your previous argument. Keep posturing.

      Lol, who is the one having to backtrack now because someone finally realised that this is a versus debate and had to add "unless there's a huge power disparity?" It's certainly not me. Newsflash: Why did I put so much emphasis on it being Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee in the first place? And I'm allegedly the one shifting goalposts.

      "Having more skills in taijutsu means winning in taijutsu" This is bullcrap.

      It does not matter how complex your taijutsu is if your stats are too low. Keep reaching and doing mental gymnastics about how a person who has complex taijutsu will definitely win a taijutsu match when someone clearly forgot to factor stats in.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Lol, who is the one having to backtrack now because someone finally realised that this is a versus debate? It's certainly not me. "Having more skills in taijutsu means winning in taijutsu" This is bullcrap. If the punching power of the person overpowers you, it does not matter how complext your taijutsu is if your stats are too low. Keep reaching

      You are certainly backtracking. You and I went back and forth on comparing Sakura's taijutsu to Part 1 Lee's. Once it finally got to that thick skull of yours that Sakura's taijutsu is not that great you immediately moved on to saying that she'll win the fight. That is backtracking and now you're trying to save face, which is embarrasing. Sakura's taijutsu is not even on par with Part 1 Lee's meaning that current Lee's taijutsu far exceeds hers. Having great strength is completely meaningless if you can't hit your target. Lee can easily out-manuever her and parry any of her blows. Sakura is not that durable so it doesn't take much to bring her down. Healing won't help her if she's knocked out or totally destroyed.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Lol, who is the one having to backtrack now because someone finally realised that this is a versus debate? It's certainly not me. "Having more skills in taijutsu means winning in taijutsu" This is bullcrap. If the punching power of the person overpowers you, it does not matter how complext your taijutsu is if your stats are too low. Keep reaching

      You are certainly backtracking. You and I went back and forth on comparing Sakura's taijutsu to Part 1 Lee's. Once it finally got to that thick skull of yours that Sakura's taijutsu is not that great you immediately moved on to saying that she'll win the fight. That is backtracking and now you're trying to save face, which is embarrasing. Sakura's taijutsu is not even on par with Part 1 Lee's meaning that current Lee's taijutsu far exceeds hers. Having great strength is completely meaningless if you can't hit your target. Lee can easily out-manuever her and parry any of her blows. Sakura is not that durable so it doesn't take much to bring her down. Healing won't help her if she's knocked out or totally destroyed.

      Lol then why the fuck would I put emphasis on Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee in the first place if I wasn't trying to emphasize the stat difference? Stop reaching.

      My fucking point was that Boruto Era Sakura would win a taijutsu fight against Part 1 Lee in the first place. Why the fuck would I create a thread about freaking Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee in the Versus Debates Board then?

      That thread was created before you posted about complexity and all that shit, unless you're suggesting that I could see the future and knew the point you were making beforehand. Which means that I meant that all along and there was no backtracking, you numbskull.

      You clearly added the "unless there's a great power disparity" only when I reminded you that this is a versus debate.

      That is backtracking and now you're trying to save face, which is embarrasing. In your own words.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Lol then why the fuck would I put emphasis on Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee in the first place if I wasn't trying to emphasize the stat difference? Stop reaching.

      You clearly added the "unless there's a great power disparity" only when I reminded you that this is a versus debate.

      The stat difference is completely irrelevant in determining who's better at taijutsu, how do you not understand that? How strong, fast, and tough you are has nothing to do with how skilled you are in hand-to-hand combat. Sakura has not shown any move that's as complex as the techniques Part 1 Lee showed, therefore her taijutsu is not even on par with his.

      Problem is what's relevant for this match is Sakura keeping up with Lee, no? Who's better in taijutsu, in the context of this match, simply means who wins using taijutsu, not who uses the more complex techniques.

      That was strictly in response to your lack of understanding on how skills plays a crucial role in hand-to-hand combat as shown here. You brought up winning a fight when we were strictly talking about who's better at taijutsu. So, you did indeed backtracked.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Lol then why the fuck would I put emphasis on Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee in the first place if I wasn't trying to emphasize the stat difference? Stop reaching.

      You clearly added the "unless there's a great power disparity" only when I reminded you that this is a versus debate.

      The stat difference is completely irrelevant in determining who's better at taijutsu, how do you not understand that? How strong, fast, and tough you are has nothing to do with how skilled you are in hand-to-hand combat. Sakura has not shown any move that's as complex as the techniques Part 1 Lee showed, therefore her taijutsu is not even on par with his.

      That was strictly in response to your lack of understanding on how skills plays a crucial role in hand-to-hand combat as shown here.

      Problem is what's relevant for this match is Sakura keeping up with Lee, no? Who's better in taijutsu, in the context of this match, simply means who wins using taijutsu, not who uses the more complex techniques.

      You brought up winning a fight when we were strictly talking about who's better at taijutsu. So, you did indeed backtracked.

      The stat difference is important in determining who will win in a taijutsu match though, which was my fucking point in the first place.

      So tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol

      Or maybe, just maybe I was actually talking about the stat difference in the first place?

      "You brought up winning a fight when we were strictly talking about who's better at taijutsu." Oh please. This is the VERSUS DEBATES BOARD. You know that right? I don't even know what you're talking about now.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: So tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol

      Here was my response then,

      Your thread is based on a false premise and absolutely pointless. We are comparing their taijutsu (i.e hand-to-hand skills) not discussing who would win.

      You don't have any future-sight, you just lack reading comprehension.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: So tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol

      Here was my response then,

      Your thread is based on a false premise and absolutely pointless. We are comparing their taijutsu (i.e hand-to-hand skills) not discussing who would win.

      You don't have any future-sight, you just lack reading comprehension.

      More like someone didn't even realise that this was the VERSUS DEBATES BOARD. Why the fuck would we be talking about who has better taijutsu if it wasn't for winning?

      At least you finally realised that I didn't backtrack though. Good that I finally got something through your thick numbskull.

      So, at least you finally accept that Boruto Era Sakura beats Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match right?

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: More like someone didn't even realise that this was the VERSUS DEBATES BOARD. Why the fuck would we be talking about who has better taijutsu if it wasn't for winning?

      At least you finally realised that I didn't backtrack though. Good that I finally got something through your thick numbskull.

      So, at least you finally accept that Boruto Era Sakura beats Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match right?

      Taijutsu would play a great role in this fight, but it won't be the only thing that will occur. I was trying to get you to understand that Sakura's taijutsu is not that great

      You did backtrack. You went on a ridiculous rant saying that it's absurd to say that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is greater than Sakura. After finally realizing that it is true and not absurd, you went on about winning the fight which was not what we were discussing. That is backtracking.

      That wasn't even my point. Her taijutsu (which means hand-to-hand skills) are not on par with those of Part 1 Lee's.

      How about you reread the thread, since it's clear you lack reading comprehension?

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: More like someone didn't even realise that this was the VERSUS DEBATES BOARD. Why the fuck would we be talking about who has better taijutsu if it wasn't for winning?

      At least you finally realised that I didn't backtrack though. Good that I finally got something through your thick numbskull.

      So, at least you finally accept that Boruto Era Sakura beats Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match right?

      Taijutsu would play a great role in this fight, but it won't be the only thing that will occur. I was trying to get you to understand that Sakura's taijutsu is not that great

      You did backtrack. You went on a ridiculous rant saying that it's absurd to say that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu is greater than Sakura. After finally realizing that it is true and not absurd, you went on about winning the fight which was not what we were discussing. That is backtracking.

      That wasn't even my point. Her taijutsu (which means hand-to-hand skills) are not on par with those of Part 1 Lee's.

      How about you reread the thread, since it's clear you lack reading comprehension?

      Like I said above, so tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol Or maybe, just maybe I was actually talking about the stat difference in the first place?

      I freaking meant for the stat difference to be included in the comparison of taijutsu in the first place, you numbskull. Where the fuck did I backtrack? That's why I put an emphasis on the era, Boruto Era Sakura and Part 1 Lee

      Like I said above, again, complexity does not necessarily = better. That's bullcrap. What I actually meant by this was that there are other things that count as well, like STAT DIFFERENCE.

      Taijutsu isn't HAND TO HAND SKILLS. It's HAND TO HAND COMBAT. This fucking definition is written in the wiki page on this site about taijutsu itself. If anyone lacks reading comprehension, it's you, not me. Go read the wiki page on this. You don't even fucking understand what is taijutsu. Ironic for a person who doesn't even know the definition of taijutsu to say that others are lacking reading comprehension.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Like I said above, so tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol Or maybe, just maybe I was actually talking about the stat difference in the first place?

      I freaking meant for the stat difference to be included in the comparison of taijutsu in the first place, you numbskull. Where the fuck did I backtrack?

      Like I said above, again, complexity does not necessarily = better. That's bullcrap. What I actually meant by this was that there are other things that count as well, like STAT DIFFERENCE.

      Taijutsu isn't hand to hand skills. It's hand to hand combat. This fucking definition is written in the wiki page on this site about taijutsu itself. If anyone lacks reading comprehension, it's you, not me. Go read the wiki page on this. You don't even fucking understand what is taijutsu.

      Because you lacked basic reading comprehension and knowledge. We were strictly talking about skills.

      Stat difference has nothing to do with skills, so bringing it up is completely meaningless.

      More complexity = more skilled = better in terms of taijutsu

      Follow your own advice

      Taijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities.

      Techniques means using particular skills and being able to punch harder doesn't mean anything since it doesn't require any martial art skills. You failed miserably, try again.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Like I said above, so tell me why the fuck I created a thread about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in a taijutsu match before you even made any of your points which allegedly caused me to backtrack? Answer that, genius.

      Oh maybe I have future-sight and knew that you were going to bring in the point that Part 1 Lee's taijutsu was more complex than Boruto Era Sakura? Lol Or maybe, just maybe I was actually talking about the stat difference in the first place?

      I freaking meant for the stat difference to be included in the comparison of taijutsu in the first place, you numbskull. Where the fuck did I backtrack?

      Like I said above, again, complexity does not necessarily = better. That's bullcrap. What I actually meant by this was that there are other things that count as well, like STAT DIFFERENCE.

      Taijutsu isn't hand to hand skills. It's hand to hand combat. This fucking definition is written in the wiki page on this site about taijutsu itself. If anyone lacks reading comprehension, it's you, not me. Go read the wiki page on this. You don't even fucking understand what is taijutsu.

      Because you lacked basic reading comprehension and knowledge. We were strictly talking about skills.

      Stat difference has nothing to do with skills, so bringing it up is completely meaningless.

      More complexity = more skilled = better in terms of taijutsu

      Follow your own advice

      Taijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities.

      Techniques means using particular skills and being able to punch harder doesn't mean anything since it doesn't require any martial art skills. You failed miserably, try again.

      What the fuck? Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat. That's what the wiki freaking said, word for word. Are you blind?

      No, we were talking about taijutsu. Show me where the fuck I mentioned skills. Go on.

      Stat difference has nothing to do with 'skills', but it has everything to do with 'combat'. Get the point you were missing? You failed miserably, by the way. Try again.

      You talk about others lacking basic reading comprehension and knowledge when you don't even understand that taijutsu means hand to hand combat, not hand to hand skills. Stop reaching.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: What the fuck? Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat. That's what the wiki freaking said. Are you blind?

      Stat difference has nothing to do with 'skills', but it has everything to do with 'combat'. Get the point you were missing?

      Taijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities.

      So you don't see this on the very first sentence of the article? Figures.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: What the fuck? Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat. That's what the wiki freaking said. Are you blind?

      Stat difference has nothing to do with 'skills', but it has everything to do with 'combat'. Get the point you were missing?

      Taijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities.

      So you don't see this on the very first sentence of the article? Figures.

      And you didn't see that the sentence that says" Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat." Figures.

      The really funny thing about this is your definition doesn't even prove your point that complexity is a factor for better taijutsu.

      Ever heard of the saying that I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. It's not the complexity that matters, but the mastery of the taijutsu techniques that you have that matters. How the fuck do you prove that Part 1 Lee has mastered his taijutsu techniques better than Boruto Era Sakura has mastered hers?

      So your definition doesn't even substantiate your point in any way lol. Which means that you can't even prove Part 1 Lee is better than Boruto Era Sakura in taijutsu either way lmao.

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: The really funny thing about this is your definition doesn't even prove your point that complexity is a factor for better taijutsu.

      Ever heard of the saying that I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. It's not the complexity that matters, but the mastery of the taijutsu techniques that you have that matters. How the fuck do you prove that Part 1 Lee has mastered his taijutsu techniques better than Boruto Era Sakura has mastered hers?

      So your definition doesn't even substantiate your point in any way lol. Which means that you can't even prove Part 1 Lee is better than Boruto Era Sakura in taijutsu either way lmao.

      First of all, it's not my definition, it's the wiki definition. It's the very first sentence in the article. Second of all, more complex moves requires more skills. Not everyone can do the Front Lotus, but everyone can throw a punch.

      We're not talking about mastery here, we are talking about skills. All Sakura is good at is punching hard. That doesn't require much skills compared to kicking an opponent multiple times while elevating them to a higher altitude with each kick. So Part 1 Lee has better taijutsu than Sakura

      By your ridiculous logic a grizzly bear has better hand-to-hand combat than Bruce Lee simply because it hits harder. I'm done dealing with your ridiculous logic and lack of reading comprehension.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: The really funny thing about this is your definition doesn't even prove your point that complexity is a factor for better taijutsu.

      Ever heard of the saying that I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. It's not the complexity that matters, but the mastery of the taijutsu techniques that you have that matters. How the fuck do you prove that Part 1 Lee has mastered his taijutsu techniques better than Boruto Era Sakura has mastered hers?

      So your definition doesn't even substantiate your point in any way lol. Which means that you can't even prove Part 1 Lee is better than Boruto Era Sakura in taijutsu either way lmao.

      First of all, it's not my definition, it's the wiki definition. It's the very first sentence in the article. Second of all, more complex moves requires more skills. Not everyone can do the Front Lotus, but everyone can throw a punch.

      We're not talking about mastery here, we are talking about skills. All Sakura is good at is punching hard. That doesn't require much skills compared to kicking an opponent multiple times while elevating them to a higher altitude with each kick. So Part 1 Lee has better taijutsu than Sakura

      By your ridiculous logic a grizzly bear has better hand-to-hand combat than Bruce Lee simply because it hits harder. I'm done dealing with your ridiculous logic and lack of reading comprehension.

      And "Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat." is also the wiki definition. What's your point?

      So what if Part 1 Lee has more complex moves? Just one punch from Boruto Era Sakura landing on him makes him a goner.

      No, by your ridiculous logic what Black Zetsu says about a master with a rock beating a novice with a shuriken is bullcrap.

      One simple move from a master beats complex moves from a novice.

      I'm also done dealing with your ridiculous logic and lack of reading comprehension anyway. Believe whatever you want to believe. But expecting others to believe that Part 1 Lee is better than Boruto Era Sakura in taijutsu a.k.a. hand to hand combat is just delusional.

        Loading editor
    • You clearly didn't get Zetsus analogy. He was referring to the master with the rock having more skill than the novice with the shuriken.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: You clearly didn't get Zetsus analogy. He was referring to the master with the rock having more skill than the novice with the shuriken.

      You missed my most important point in bringing up these analogies. What I was actually getting at was that complexity is not necessarily better than simplicity. Look at the other Bruce Lee example as well.

      Didn't want to mention skill because I didn't want UltimaDude to confuse it with his own definition of skill.

      To him, complexity is equivalent with skill.I wanted to make it simple for him to understand my point, because it feels like I'm talking to a numbskull.

      In other words, this was deliberate, not because I didn't get it.

      We already had an argument over definitions above. Really didn't want to risk him being confused and then having to waste more time on explanations again. Wouldn't be worth it. So I deliberately avoided mentioning the word "skill".

      It's really troublesome to have to do these kinds of things tbh. I wish I could just simply say things as they are as well. But this happens when you are talking to a numbskull. You have to keep simplifying things down until only your main point is left in order to drive it through the other person's skull.

      Sad, but it seems like that is the only way to even possibly get him to understand my main point that complexity is not necessarily better than simplicity.

      Even then, he will still probably say that he finds my logic ridiculous even after I went to such lengths lol. I feel quite helpless myself tbh. Can you teach me about any other ways to drill into him that "complexity is not necessarily better than simplicity?"

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld Don't quite care what your argument is anymore (because you still have given zero evidence to back your stance up) but don't insult other users, it's against forum policy. Attack the argument, not the user.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld Don't quite care what your argument is anymore (because you still have given zero evidence to back your stance up) but don't insult other users, it's against forum policy. Attack the argument, not the user.

      You think I give a fuck about whether you care what my argument is?

      Ban me if you want to. I don't give a fuck. This is just a throwaway account I made to ask a question which has already been answered anyway. Sure you know what question that is since you participated in answering.

      I don't even post here most of the time. If I hadn't seen that absurd notion and wanted to laugh at it I probably wouldn't even have bothered to reply further tbh.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld You misunderstand.

      I'm not implying you should care if I cared what your argument is, I'm just letting you know that I'm not responding to your argument in the post because I don't want to anymore (since you don't know how to back yourself up in any way lol)

      ? We don't ban people just because we "want to" lol. I'm just letting you know what is and isn't allowed on here.

      I don't care that you don't post here most of the time. I'm literally just telling you what is and isn't against the rules. How much you post has nothing to do with it.

      Lol if you wanted to laugh at it you coulda just laughed and gone on with your day. But here you are instead. And you still can't explain your argument no matter how absurd you think the opposite is. Now, that's worth a laugh.

        Loading editor
    • @Squinty97 I do think that Sakura could beat 7th gate Lee with a 50/50 chance especially after what we know Sakura can do between the war arc and Gaiden. I'm going to try and organize my thoughts by looking at skills Sakura has that can counter Lee's 7th gate abilities.

      1. The Byakugou Seal would have to be used for Sakura to win, and considering the fact that in Sakura Hiden it could heal the impacts of synthetic tailed beats bombs that could rip up entire sections of forest and blow apart massive chunks on the Earth (albeit some only caught small parts of her but one did hit her entire right side), it could absolutely deal with most of if not all of the damage Lee could dish out below gate 6. It can keep the user alive if they are sliced in half, allows the user to easily recover from being impaled or fight while heavily impaled, and the regeneration is automatic and happens almost unconsciously when the user gets hit as long as the user is still somewhat conscious themselves. Nothing Lee could do below gate 6 and even some of the things he can do in gate 6 would be no more than a temporary setback for Sakura so long as the chakra remained and she wasn't decapitated.

      2. Katsuyu would be the key to dealing with 6th and 7th gate Lee. I see people comparing the size of damage done with what Katsuyu handled and what Lee can do in the gates, but so far there's been a general failure to mention that Katsuyu, as far the official material on her goes, can absorb impacts of logically any ninjutsu or taijutsu attack and even nullify some of that impact due to the genetic and physical makeup of her body. Another failure to mention that Katsuyu absolutely could have survived a higher power attack than Pein's Shinra Tensei and Chikbaku Tensei. I mean, Katsuyu survived those attacks, as well as Naruto's corrosive chakra with zero damage taken. Like none at all. So she has a high probability of being able to deal with Lee's 7th gate attacks. Almost any attack that physically hits Katsuyu is virtually ineffective on her no matter the apparent power, and Lee's taijutsu would be no different. Katsuyu is literally THE MOST DURABLE character in the entire series. How's Lee gonna deal with that protecting Sakura?

      3. Lastly, I hate to do it to Lee, but all Sakura has to do is ride out Lee's gates with Katsuyu and her seal active the whole fight. Keep drawing Lee in, and if she splits Katsuyu across the field or has her latch onto her shoulder, Sakura could taunt Lee by punching the air (air pressure we see in Boruto) or ground (can shatter enough to really throw Lee off if he isn't on constant guard) and then using Katsuyu as a defensive "shield" of sorts when Lee tries to retaliate. Katsuyu can split into hundreds of clones that would be large enough to shield Sakura, and as long as she kept a smart distance to as least one, Katsuyu shows that sh is very capable of moving at high speeds to defend. With Sakura moving to get behind Katsuyu at the same time from a few feet away, not even 7th gate Lee would be fast enough to nail her before that if she was smart enough to not get right up on him (I don't think she would get close to him for more than a second or to though if they're going in with knowledge about each other. Sakura is the second smartest to only Shikamaru and she's shown the the novels that she's very good at countering different types of fighting styles). Eventually Lee would be forced out of the gates after draining himself down, seeing as Sakura's Byakugou Seal would theoretically and logically last longer than Lee in the 7th gate. There's only a small window for him to beat her, and if she can ride it out she takes the win once Lee is back in base easily.

        Loading editor
    • @Akhsoccerstar

      1. If Lee slices her head off with a kick, there's no guarantee she would survive. And I doubt Lee would need 7 Gates to do that. That's probably closer to 4th or 5th Gate at most.

      2.Lee just has to bide his time until the summoning jutsu is up.

      3. If Lee sees he can't hit Sakura through Katsuyu, an easy answer is to deactivate the Gates and wait her out normally. Also you sorely underestimate Lee's speed.

      I also don't think Sakura is second smartest, mainly because I haven't seen many good feats from her. I'd say Kakashi is still second to Shikamaru in that department.

      Sakura only has close combat and summoning, so she's not very good at countering other styles lol. Look at her fight vs Shin. Everyone knows that fighting a Sharingan user 1v1 is almost suicide, but the only thing she can do is face him in Taijutsu because that's all she had. And she was losing until Sasuke and Naruto came.

      Lee theoretically doesn't even need Gates to beat her. He can wait Katsuyu out and just wear her out via Taijutsu. He trains more than anyone including Gai, and his endurance should be second to none. He just has to continuously damage her little by little. She needs to hit him, butif anyone remembers Sakura vs Kakashi, Sakura is pretty helpless when her opponent is too far above her in Taijutsu for her to hit.

      I think Sakura would stand a far better chance if her partner in this fight wasn't a Chunin level.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: 1. If Lee slices her head off with a kick, there's no guarantee she would survive. And I doubt Lee would need 7 Gates to do that. That's probably closer to 4th or 5th Gate at most.

      Lee never displayed anything close...

        Loading editor
    • Yes he did, he was in base form but had some Kurama chakra to use he then kicked Madara in half. If he can do that, then he can surely kick her head clean off in 5th Gate.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, Kurama's chakra is what made that possible...the claws especially(?). Can you backup the rest statement?

        Loading editor
    • I don't recall there being a claw shape on his foot when he did that kick.

        Loading editor
    • [1]

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou
      Jason of the Mangekyou removed this reply because:
      '-'
      02:55, March 26, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • One problem chief, Lee's shin is clearly what kicked Madara in half. Look at Madara's body in relation to Lee's foot and his foots movement, Lee's foot is further towards the viewer meaning the shin did the job. Lee literally shin kicked him in half like a muai thai fighter would kick.

        Loading editor
    • I suppose that's what the panel is showing. Still credits to kurama though.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld You misunderstand.

      I'm not implying you should care if I cared what your argument is, I'm just letting you know that I'm not responding to your argument in the post because I don't want to anymore (since you don't know how to back yourself up in any way lol)

      ? We don't ban people just because we "want to" lol. I'm just letting you know what is and isn't allowed on here.

      I don't care that you don't post here most of the time. I'm literally just telling you what is and isn't against the rules. How much you post has nothing to do with it.

      Lol if you wanted to laugh at it you coulda just laughed and gone on with your day. But here you are instead. And you still can't explain your argument no matter how absurd you think the opposite is. Now, that's worth a laugh.

      What's really worth a laugh is that you don't even realise what you said literally applies to yourself as well. By your own logic, you could just have gone on with your day as well, instead of asking me for explanations regarding arguments about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu that were never addressed to you in the first place. You should take your own advice first before asking other people to.

      It's absolutely none of your business whether I want to laugh at his absurd notions or not. It has literally nothing to do with you and yet still here you are.

      So why do you care so much about my arguments and explanations about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu? Are you butthurt about me laughing about his absurd notions or something? Because otherwise I don't see why you would care so much about whether I can provide explanations for my arguments about Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu or not. It wasn't even addressed to you in the first place. It's really none of your business.

        Loading editor
    • Sakura has only thrown simple punches and kicks, she has never shown any sort of fighting style that requires skill and harsh training to use and master. Sakura has simple taijutsu that is only deadly because of the chakra enhanced strikes while Lee is not only physically strong but since P1 was extremely skilled in Taijutsu using an actual fighting style called https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Strong_Fist. Now over all I say Adult Sakura beats P1 Lee, but in Taijutsu SKILL? P1 Lee has the edge.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWOrld

      Difference is, I'm not claiming to be here just for laughs. I'm here because I like discussing different points of the series. So no, my advice to you doesn't apply to me, since you're the one claiming to only be here to laugh at other user's replies.

      It actually is my business if you're doing it in a way that isn't in line with forum policy, because I'm a moderator.

      This discussion is regarding Sakura vs Rock Lee (with the other variables of the other members). No, I'm not butthurt about your replies, I'm just asking you to back them up, which is normal forum practice. And since you can't back up your replies, they have no merit lol.

      The whole point of these debates is to provide your argument and then to back it up with evidence from the series. You're not doing that.

      Entire Forums is my business, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWOrld

      Difference is, I'm not claiming to be here just for laughs. I'm here because I like discussing different points of the series. So no, my advice to you doesn't apply to me, since you're the one claiming to only be here to laugh at other user's replies.

      It actually is my business if you're doing it in a way that isn't in line with forum policy, because I'm a moderator.

      This discussion is regarding Sakura vs Rock Lee (with the other variables of the other members). No, I'm not butthurt about your replies, I'm just asking you to back them up, which is normal forum practice. And since you can't back up your replies, they have no merit lol.

      The whole point of these debates is to provide your argument and then to back it up with evidence from the series. You're not doing that.

      Entire Forums is my business, sorry.

      It should be evident by now that I don't give a fuck whether you're a moderator or not.

      In any case, my replies to him have absolutely nothing to do with you. It's a separate thing from my reply to the OP's scenario in the first place.

      I already said my piece about the OP's scenario very early on. Like what I said above many posts ago (which was something you would have already understood if you didn't just ignore it by the way) , I already replied to the OP's scenario. I said "Sakura probably soloes tbh". Was that not a direct answer to the OP's scenario? I did explain why I think Sakura wins above already in a reply to another poster as well.

      Sounds to me like you're just butthurt about what I said to him when it's absolutely none of your business.

        Loading editor
    • Haha

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      That's fine; being a moderator doesn't mean I have power or anything, it's just my job to make sure people are following the rules. If everyone is following the rules, I'm just any regular user. I only brought up that I'm a moderator because you're for some reason confused as to why I'm talking to you about what's expected in a forum, as well as letting you know when you're breaking the rules.

      This is a forum. Idk if you're aware, but they're called forums because they're based off of the term for public meeting place for open discussion. Meaning, when you post to a forum, you post with the understanding that anyone can reply, and that the forums is a place to encourage that. Take it to the OP's talkpage if you wanna have a private discussion.

      "Sakura soloes" without any actual argument or evidence isn't really a good response. And for a long time, you ignored any request for you to explain your stance. The only reason I ended up coming back was to let you know when you were breaking the rules, which you took issue with for some reason.

      Again, entire forums is my business. Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      That's fine; being a moderator doesn't mean I have power or anything, it's just my job to make sure people are following the rules. If everyone is following the rules, I'm just any regular user. I only brought up that I'm a moderator because you're for some reason confused as to why I'm talking to you about what's expected in a forum, as well as letting you know when you're breaking the rules.

      This is a forum. Idk if you're aware, but they're called forums because they're based off of the term for public meeting place for open discussion. Meaning, when you post to a forum, you post with the understanding that anyone can reply, and that the forums is a place to encourage that. Take it to the OP's talkpage if you wanna have a private discussion.

      "Sakura soloes" without any actual argument or evidence isn't really a good response. And for a long time, you ignored any request for you to explain your stance. The only reason I ended up coming back was to let you know when you were breaking the rules, which you took issue with for some reason.

      Again, entire forums is my business. Sorry.

      Are you blind? Stop ignoring what I said. I did explain why I think Sakura wins above already in a reply to another poster as well. What's funny was that you didn't seem to have an issue with my response until I started to laugh at the absurd notion of Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu.

      Doesn't seem to me to be as simple as "The only reason I ended up coming back was to let you know when you were breaking the rules, which you took issue with for some reason."

      If it was, then why did you keep talking about explanations for arguments regarding Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu which wasn't even addressed to you then? Is not "providing explanations for arguments" breaking the rules as well? Lol

      Again, I don't give a fuck whether you're a moderator or not.

        Loading editor
    • @Inertiaworld

      I'm not ignoring what you said. You only replied with any sort of argument (if there is one, haven't read past the point I stopped replying), so I just didn't see it. And if you'll notice, I only came back when you started violating forum policy.

      Then when I told you you were violating forum policy, you started claiming I had no reason to respond to you. But I do lol. To your earlier replies, I responded because you were failing to give an argument. Asking you to clarify your stance is hardly an unfair request. To your later replies, I only explained that you were breaking rules. Then you asked why I responded at all. Kinda cyclical, but yeah there's a reason for all of it.

      It is in fact that simple, if you go back and read where I came back into the thread lol.

      Again, when you post a reply in a forum, you are inviting a response from anybody. If that's too hard for you, take it to a talkpage instead.

      Again, no one is saying you should care if I'm a mod. I'm letting you know I'm a mod so you'll understand that it's literally my role to let you know whe you're breaking the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @Inertiaworld

      I'm not ignoring what you said. You only replied with any sort of argument (if there is one, haven't read past the point I stopped replying), so I just didn't see it. And if you'll notice, I only came back when you started violating forum policy.

      Then when I told you you were violating forum policy, you started claiming I had no reason to respond to you. But I do lol. To your earlier replies, I responded because you were failing to give an argument. Asking you to clarify your stance is hardly an unfair request. To your later replies, I only explained that you were breaking rules. Then you asked why I responded at all. Kinda cyclical, but yeah there's a reason for all of it.

      It is in fact that simple, if you go back and read where I came back into the thread lol.

      Again, when you post a reply in a forum, you are inviting a response from anybody. If that's too hard for you, take it to a talkpage instead.

      Again, no one is saying you should care if I'm a mod. I'm letting you know I'm a mod so you'll understand that it's literally my role to let you know whe you're breaking the rules.

      I'll just repeat what I said above and make it even clearer, since you seemed to just have ignored it.

      Doesn't seem to me to be as simple as "The only reason I ended up coming back was to let you know when you were breaking the rules, which you took issue with for some reason."

      If it was, then why did you keep talking about explanations for arguments regarding Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu which wasn't even addressed to you then, even after coming back? Is not "providing explanations for arguments" breaking the rules as well? Lol

      Go and look at your replies yourself. It's extremely obvious. Your "cyclical" explanation is clearly reaching.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      Didn't ignore it

      Well look at exactly what happened lol, I only came back when you broke rules.

      I started talking about your lack of explanations again to give you a reason as to why I wasn't responding to the debate in the reply. Thought that was pretty clear.

      Yeah sure, whatever you say lol

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      Didn't ignore it

      Well look at exactly what happened lol, I only came back when you broke rules.

      I started talking about your lack of explanations again to give you a reason as to why I wasn't responding to the debate in the reply. Thought that was pretty clear.

      Yeah sure, whatever you say lol

      Yeah sure, whatever you say lol. Your replies after you came back make it very obvious that it wasn't that simple.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.