FANDOM


  • Mindset:IC/Ready to Battle

    Location: 4th shinobi world war battleground

    Starting Distance: 30 feet

    Knowledge: Everyone has knowledge on each other

    Win By: KO/Death

    Who Wins?

      Loading editor
    • Nice OP lol. Anyway sakura stomps. If its base to base sakura stomps. If its 5 gates lee vs base sakura its alittle more favotlrable for lee but i would still give it to sakura due to skill/experience. If its byakugo seal sakura she also stomps.

        Loading editor
    • Cant Sakura use her Chakra fists to 1 shot Lee ?

        Loading editor
    • Sakura wins by stat advantage

        Loading editor
    • Well I think I made my point.

        Loading editor
    • Sakura wins cause it's part 1 Lee not even 4th shinobi war Lee this is lee when he was a genin and sakura is jonin level at boruto era

        Loading editor
    • InertiaWorld wrote: Well I think I made my point.

      Lol you didn't equalize stats to make it only a Taijutsu fight so no you didn't. All you proved is something no one was trying to argue

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote:

      InertiaWorld wrote: Well I think I made my point.

      Lol you didn't equalize stats to make it only a Taijutsu fight so no you didn't. All you proved is something no one was trying to argue

      Like what I said in the other thread, what does it have to do with you lol? Sounds to me like you're just butthurt about what I said to someone else when it's absolutely none of your business.

        Loading editor
    • Ckckck

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      Idk if you have a firm understanding of what posting on a forum entails lol. It means you're posting your stance or reply or whatever with the understanding that other people can and should give their opinion on what you've posted. If you only wanted people to respond if they agreed with you, a forum is a terrible place for that lol.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      Idk if you have a firm understanding of what posting on a forum entails lol. It means you're posting your stance or reply or whatever with the understanding that other people can and should give their opinion on what you've posted. If you only wanted people to respond if they agreed with you, a forum is a terrible place for that lol.

      You misunderstood me. What I was saying is that you seem to have an undue fascination with my arguments that weren't even addressed to you. Sounds to me like you're just butthurt about something.

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      I tend to call out any replies that have no arguments in them, which you seem fond off. You made a claim and had nothing to back it up at all, and when I brought it up, you still had no argument.

      It's similar to how you felt it was ridiculous that people felt that P1 Rock Lee's Taijutsu is stronger than Boruto Era Sakura's. With the exception that everyone else could back up their opinions except for you.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      I tend to call out any replies that have no arguments in them, which you seem fond off. You made a claim and had nothing to back it up at all, and when I brought it up, you still had no argument.

      It's similar to how you felt it was ridiculous that people felt that P1 Rock Lee's Taijutsu is stronger than Boruto Era Sakura's. With the exception that everyone else could back up their opinions except for you.

      So you admit that it's not just as simple as what you said in the other thread, that ""The only reason I ended up coming back was to let you know when you were breaking the rules, which you took issue with for some reason?" Good to know that.

      Funny how you didn't seem to have an issue with my responses unitl I started to laugh at the absurd notion of Boruto Era Sakura vs Part 1 Lee in taijutsu then, like I said in the other thread. Seems a bit coincidental, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • @InertiaWorld

      If you read my replies, I tell you. I at first only responded when you were failing to present any argument. When that continued, I just ignored for awhile, until you started breaking rules lol. Pretty simple, no matter how complicated you want it to be.

      Again, this was explained and idk why you're having issues understanding it. You didn't give an argument and I brought it up. Because that's not how forums work lol. If you can't handle other people responding to your posts and not agreeing with you, a forum is not for you.

        Loading editor
    • Lee can’t afford to take any hits from this Sakura, even if she’s holding back, so a couple of good hits should be enough to put him down. Even if he were using the gates, Sakura would definitely hit harder than him. However, Lee would be much faster than Sakura and should still have better taijutsu, even without the gates. Thus, Lee wins for majority with mid to high difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • Sakura would not hit harder than Lee with the Eight Gates active. Lee has literally trained and conditioned his body in order to be stronger and hit harder as well as take powerful blows without them killing him. If anything, Sakura is at the disadvantage because Lee has way better chances of taking her hits with use of the gates.

      Sakura is expelling chakra with each blow to enhance her attacks, whereas Lee has already conditioned his body to be stronger and that is only increased even further thanks to the gates unleashing more of his power by releasing the limits of his body.

        Loading editor
    • Squinty97 wrote: @InertiaWorld

      If you read my replies, I tell you. I at first only responded when you were failing to present any argument. When that continued, I just ignored for awhile, until you started breaking rules lol. Pretty simple, no matter how complicated you want it to be.

      Again, this was explained and idk why you're having issues understanding it. You didn't give an argument and I brought it up. Because that's not how forums work lol. If you can't handle other people responding to your posts and not agreeing with you, a forum is not for you.

      When did I say I couldn't handle it though? I was implying that someone was butthurt.

      Like you said in the other thread, yeah sure, whatever you say lol. Your replies after you came back make it obvious that it wasn't that simple.

        Loading editor
    • If they fought in taijustu, can't use chakra, but just hand to hand combat. Lee would win. Sakura is just good at chakra manipulation and being a medical ninjas. Sure she trained some taijustu but she was training so she could be a medical ninjas and have chakra control. Unlike Lee who has been training under the best taijustu ninja guy.sine he can't do a lot of the stuff which requires chakra.so if you take out the use of chakra sakura would be fighting Lee like how she fought ino in the chunin exams. Also Lee is fricken fast and faster than sakura so how could she stop him. With Lee's speed and taijustu which surpasses sakura. Lee would win.

        Loading editor
    • @inertiaWorld

      Whatever you say man, just don't break the rules lol.

      @Narutofanmbbdd1 don't kudos your own post. It's against forum policy.

        Loading editor
    • Narutofanmbbdd1
      Narutofanmbbdd1 removed this reply because:
      H
      23:24, March 28, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.