This technique has never actually been seen in the manga, but it allows the user to spy on others without being noticed. It was invented by Jiraiya during his youth to allow him to spy on girls bathing without the risk of being caught.
In the anime, the technique is shown to render the user invisible, allowing them to either make stealthy strikes on their opponent or escape from the opponent's sight. Hayate Gekkō was adept at using this technique, utilising it in a similar manner to the Hiding with Camouflage Technique; his entire figure became transparent to mask his appearance.
- Interestingly, the Third Hokage was also interested in this technique, prompting Jiraiya to speculate that his sensei was as perverted as he was.
- In the anime, Hayate's skill with this technique was what prompted the Third Hokage to send him on the mission of spying on Kabuto Yakushi.
- Cloak of Invisibility Technique
- Dustless Bewildering Cover
- Hiding with Camouflage Technique
- Polarised Sand Formation: Hot Sand Camouflage
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 307