We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 16:43, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
Please refrain from vandalising pages, inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages or false information. If this behavior continues, you will be blocked from editing Narutopedia. --Sajuuk 12:32, September 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. Are you intentionally trying to "vandalize" the wiki like you are being accused of, or are you trying to help the wiki but with little to no experience of editing on a wiki? If the latter, I suggest you look at the policies of the wiki before preceding any further. Particularly the Quotes policy. And also, please check the Sockpuppet policy. There is reasonable suspicion you may have an alternate account. If so, please pick one and abandon the other. Having multiple accounts isn't allowed by the sockpuppet policy. If not, apologies, but I still recommend reading the wiki policies. ★WindStar7125 17:40, September 18, 2016 (UTC)
- If you continue to cause unnecessary work for other editors by uploading policy violating pictures, as well as continuing to make pointless edits, then you'll just be blocked by a sysop. Read our policies before you make any more edits here to avoid a block. --Sajuuk 14:22, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
Manual of Style: Spellings
Hi. We thank you for your contributions to Naruto Uzumaki, however your edits were reverted as you changed some words to US English spellings. Per the Manual of Style, all text on this wiki is written using the UK English spellings. Please avoid making further "grammatical" changes to articles by changing words to use US English spellings, since they will be reverted in the future. If you don't understand this message, do not hesitate to respond on my talkpage. Thanks! --Sajuuk 10:53, September 21, 2016 (UTC)
re: manga pics
The only pictures that get put into the infobox on manga chapter articles is the chapter cover, if they've been released. Those pages without an image are because no cover was ever released for them. --Sajuuk 13:19, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
With regards to the article Battleship Island: episode summaries aren't supposed to be that long. If you want to flesh out the episode(s) you can do so in the arc article: Paradise Life on a Boat instead.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:56, May 11, 2017 (UTC)