We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 20:47, August 30, 2016 (UTC)
So, to respont to your message properly, it seems like I should point out on some of your mistakes.
- Firstly, Kaguya never possessed the Rinnegan, she awakened the Rinne Sharingan from the very moment she's eaten the Chakra Fruit. Also, we've never got to know how Momoshiki gained his own Rinnegan, so it doesn't suggest that Kaguya had a one (and Kinshiki wasn't even shown with the Rinnegan, so he didn't possess it).
- Secondly, you should know that Tenseigan (as a doujutsu) and Tenseigan (Energy Vessel) (as Energy Vessel) aren't the same thing. The first one is a doujutsu which can be awakened by combining Hamura's bloodlines, as Tonri did after implanting the eyes of Hanabi (the member of Hyuga clan, who also descended from Hamura) and combining it with his own Ootsutsuki chakra (the main descendants of Hamura). It has nothing to do with the multiple Byakugans sealed in the Evergy Vessel - which was also called a Tenseigan, but is something completely different. It uses the sealed Byakugans' power to act as a power source for all the constructs within the Moon (for the puppets, for example) and also could move it to crash onto the Earth. So doujutsu Tenseigan can be awakened by any descendant of Hamura that way: "Ootsutsuki chakra + Hyuga Byakugan".
Besides, I don't know if you read the manga/databooks or not, but the events leading to Ten-Tails vs Hagoromo/Hamura battle are described there differently than it was shown in the anime, so if you add the anime version of events, do not delete the manga version, since it's still above anime in terms of canonicity. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 10:32, August 31, 2016 (UTC)