We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 03:08, June 27, 2017 (UTC)
Re:Sasuke Uchiha page
Hi, regarding the edit, I undid them because, as I mentioned in the edit summary, both additions aren't really true and don't correspond the references given in the text. Firstly, you've changed that Sasuke can be only defeated by Naruto to him "matching Naruto", despite the given reference of Boruto chapter 10 where Sasuke admits he yet has to catch up with Naruto. Secondly, you added that Sasuke's chakra reserves were increased by the Curse of Hatred, despite the fact that the referenced chapters refer only to the change in quality of his chakra (stronger, darker and colder), but not in quantity. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 19:50, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, that's simple: Naruto's chakra quantity has been noted to be especially high, this means "large chakra reserves". For example, like Sasuke commented on Naruto controlling such great amounts of Kurama's chakra during the fight against Juubito. Sasuke's chakra in turn was noted to be "strong",not specifically in quantity, but in quiality, i.e. highly potent and powerful chakra. The example of "strong" chakra could be the case when reanimated Tobirama unleashed his chakra after hearing of Sasuke's intention to destroy Konoha. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 09:45, September 2, 2017 (UTC)