We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 18:11, March 4, 2017 (UTC)
It seems you are performing some edits repeatedly in the same sections of articles. Please use the preview feature to make sure the edit turns out the way you want it the first time. Repeated edits cause multiple entries in the recent changes page, which can end up being clogged with them. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:17, September 21, 2017 (UTC)
RE: Boruto Anime
- It does, but manga/databook information takes priority over anime. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 15:16, April 19, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Regarding our edit conflict
Not what I complained about in the edit summary. Your previous edit had erased a reference which is repeated throughout the article. Without making the proper changes, your edit makes the other repeated references throw code errors in the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:36, July 1, 2020 (UTC)
Thing is, Jashinism isn't an affiliation as far as what the wiki usually considers as an affiliation, like a country or a village or organization. It is possible from a template point of view, but I'm not sure if it applies, specially since it would only apply to two articles. I'd rather suggest this in a forum, get more eyes on it and get a take from the community. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:28, July 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't find this to be particularly necessary. If you still want to suggest it, just make a thread at Board:Consensus Track. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:43, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
UK Writing Policy
Just wanting to inform you so we only edit with UK wording not American US writing. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Manual_of_Style#Writing_style please read this link to understand Kunoichi101 (talk) 06:12, 13 January 2021 (UTC)