We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 12:16, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
Your methods in the forum
I just witnessed the big clusterfuck in this threat and, considering your contributions mainly focus around the forum, I would like to ask you to refrain from calling people "trolls" and such things when they don't agree with you in the future. I don't know if this is actually the case, but to me, it seems you and the other user deliberately provoked Quakingstar's outburst, because, as I see it, you know him and his opinions for a while and this was also not the first time you guys clashed, so you should've know what would happen if you call him names for trying to defend his position. That does not mean that I approve of his outburst which I already told him, but to me, both sides are at fault for escalating this situation when it really didn't had to. You can dissaprove of his "Kishi facts" as much as you want (I, too, don't regard them as written in stone), but there is no need to stubbornly track him everywhere he voices his opinion. You made it clear enough that you don't agree. It's clear the two of you have incompatible opinions. Any further clashes are really unnecessary and only result in big drama.
- And it's fine you think that way, it's just not good if discussions blow out of proportions so often. I see that things were calm during the last forum interactions, so that's a nice start I would say. Keep it up that way. Norleon (talk) 12:57, February 3, 2016 (UTC)
yeah sure madara, tobi attacked konoha but then again danzo could have dealt with the uchiha crisis differently like for example not kill the innocent uchiha? sure there were uchiha's that were insane but then all of them? if danzo didnt allow the massacre of the entire clan to happen then the seeds of hatred wouldnt have been nipped.Iceman234 (talk) 11:58, September 6, 2016 (UTC)