We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 01:06, November 25, 2015 (UTC)
Violation of the Userpage policy
See the section above. You where violating the userpage policy, thus I deleted it. It is nothing personal against you, I just maintains the rules. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 19:52, November 26, 2015 (UTC)
Each time it was deleted a link to the policy page was added as edit summary, which usually is enough. As soon as you fulfil the requirements I'll remove the protection. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:18, November 27, 2015 (UTC)
Since the link and the summary shows up in e-mail notifications, recent changes, watchlist and when a deleted page is being watched or recreated, it is rather difficult to miss.
As the message above says, the rules (and thus the requirements) is listed in the userpage policy, which should be rather obvious, cause what else would be the point with a policy...
And had you bothered to read the policy, you would have seen that it wasn't just being an image that got your userpage deleted, and had you checked mine a bit closer, you would have noticed that it is more then just an image. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 07:32, November 28, 2015 (UTC)
Creating the userpage was the only thing you done here on the wiki. The first page was just the elemental symbols, the second was blank and the third was a request of the page not being deleted. And some of the criteria for deleting a userpage are: "Doesn't relate to the user as an editor of the wiki, Belongs to a user that has never contributed to the wiki, One liners which don't state anything helpful or just state the obvious (this includes under construction pages), Is created as a blank page". All that and more can be read in the policy, which was added as reason for deletion in the summary, a method that has shown thousands of users why a page has been deleted (and not just userpages), yet somehow escaped, and apparently still eludes, your attention. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 16:31, November 28, 2015 (UTC)