Messages to me are left below. If you're going to discuss a topic not previously listed here, please click the "Leave Message", otherwise go to the section and click edit.
Hi there :D
Re: Tobirama and body flicker references
"Yondaime, kisama washi ijō no shunshinzukai yo no"
"Fourth, you're more of a Body Flicker user than me"
"Kage Bunshin de Shunshin no Jutsu... Yatsu ni mākingushiteiru no ka"
"A Body Flicker Technique with a Shadow Clone... he had that guy marked?" Seelentau 愛議 15:59, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 65 tankōbon images
Hi Cerez-san and how are you? Could you upload the tankōbon version of the following images, seems you forgot them at all:
- File:Madara awakens his sharingan.png
- File:Sasuke's Decision.png
- File:Tajima Uchiha2.png
- File:Flying Thunder God Slash.png
...could you have looked at the talk page
We shouldn't list users of full Tailed Beast Mode who had outside help to do so to achieve that state, nor should we list them as users when the beast itself is in control. Its not 'nitpicking' so please don't revert until you notice these things, Cerez. There is no way that Roshi, Han, Utakata, nor Fu should be listed as users of the Tailed Beast Mode form since Obito Uchiha instigated their transformations and controlled them.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 22:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
We know there's no Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi without Amaterasu, as the former's used to manipulate the flames created by the latter. When they're used in conjunction, like towards the end of Chapter 633, there's no sign of blood dripping from Sasuke's left eye. And of course, he similarly avoids that reaction by using his Susanoo's orb of black flames.
Hi Cerez-san. Could you fill the article about this filler character Ubau. At least write the appearance section and if possible, you could revise the storyline if you have watched that episode. Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:19, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- LOL xD ... You made my day, I thought you have already watched this episode when it released before two years I think. Seems that you hate the fillers most than ever by watching that episode. Don't worry, I won't ask you again then ;) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:16, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Translation clarification
Wow, those are old issues, huh? Anyway, I've access to every Japanese volume, so you don't need to bother with the raws :) Let's see:
- 「守鶴と呼ばれ茶釜の中に封印されていた 砂隠れの老僧の生き霊だ」
- "Shukaku to yobare chagama no naka ni fūinsarete ita. Sunagakure no rōsō no ikiryō da"
- "Called Shukaku and sealed in a tea kettle. The living spirit of an old priest of the Sand."
- 「うちは一族も元をたどれば日向一族にその源流があると言われている ”百眼”ってのは日向家の受け継いできた血継限界の一つで写輪眼に似た瞳術だが... 洞察眼の能力だけなら... 写輪眼をもしのぐ代物だ」
- "Uchiha Ichizoku mo moto o tadoreba Hyūga Ichizoku ni sono genryū ga aru to iwarete iru. 'Byakugan'tte no wa Hyūga-ke no uke tsuidekita Kekkei Genkai no hitotsu de Sharingan ni nita dōjutsu da ga... Dōsatsugan no nōryoku dakenara... Sharingan o mo shinogu shiromono da."
- "It's said that if you follow the Uchiha Clan further to its origins, it would be (where) the Hyūga Clan (is located... or so). The "Byakugan", one of the Hyūga house's Kekkei Genkai passed on by inheritance, is similar to the Sharingan - a Dōjutsu. Only when it comes to the power of insight... these are goods that even surpass the Sharingan."
Chapter 627; Tank version
Yo Cerez, it has been some time. I hope you're still not mad at me because of that time :3 Anyways, have anyone translated the different pages that've been published in the Tankobon version of chapter 627 (talking about this and this, that seemingly replaced this)? Though I imagine those are just some random Itachi's quotes, they could be an inner monologue of Sasuke... But who knows Abe 22:21,7/8/2013
Re: Mods Group
Hey, I know you left conditioned support for the Protect Page Rights proposal, but it seems that can't happen because it would give the unprotect right with it, so wondering if you support this new proposal which makes more sense ? :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:24, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome! :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:40, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Update Naruto's page
No one has updated the section of the Ten Tails Revival Arc in Naruto's page. It has not been updated to account for Chapters 637 and 638. Can someone update that; I am not that good at adding new info, only correcting grammar and spelling. Thanks. --Senjuto 19:06, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Yes it does. Can an Edo body fatigue? No, because it has unlimited stamina. Does Hidan have an immortal body? Yes. The databook said so and the manga proved it. You are asking why I compared both of them, it's because they are nearly the same, only Hidan cannot regenerate lost body parts however he still has some similar and impressive regenerative abilities, read Hidan's Stamina and Durability section, you will understand. Narutofan353 (talk) 07:48, July 15, 2013 (UTC)