Messages to me are left below. If you're going to discuss a topic not previously listed here, please click the "Leave Message", otherwise go to the section and click edit.
Hi there :D
Re: Tobirama and body flicker references
"Yondaime, kisama washi ijō no shunshinzukai yo no"
"Fourth, you're more of a Body Flicker user than me"
"Kage Bunshin de Shunshin no Jutsu... Yatsu ni mākingushiteiru no ka"
"A Body Flicker Technique with a Shadow Clone... he had that guy marked?" Seelentau 愛議 15:59, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 65 tankōbon images
Hi Cerez-san and how are you? Could you upload the tankōbon version of the following images, seems you forgot them at all:
- File:Madara awakens his sharingan.png
- File:Sasuke's Decision.png
- File:Tajima Uchiha2.png
- File:Flying Thunder God Slash.png
...could you have looked at the talk page
We shouldn't list users of full Tailed Beast Mode who had outside help to do so to achieve that state, nor should we list them as users when the beast itself is in control. Its not 'nitpicking' so please don't revert until you notice these things, Cerez. There is no way that Roshi, Han, Utakata, nor Fu should be listed as users of the Tailed Beast Mode form since Obito Uchiha instigated their transformations and controlled them.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 22:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
We know there's no Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi without Amaterasu, as the former's used to manipulate the flames created by the latter. When they're used in conjunction, like towards the end of Chapter 633, there's no sign of blood dripping from Sasuke's left eye. And of course, he similarly avoids that reaction by using his Susanoo's orb of black flames.
Hi Cerez-san. Could you fill the article about this filler character Ubau. At least write the appearance section and if possible, you could revise the storyline if you have watched that episode. Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:19, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- LOL xD ... You made my day, I thought you have already watched this episode when it released before two years I think. Seems that you hate the fillers most than ever by watching that episode. Don't worry, I won't ask you again then ;) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:16, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Translation clarification
Wow, those are old issues, huh? Anyway, I've access to every Japanese volume, so you don't need to bother with the raws :) Let's see:
- 「守鶴と呼ばれ茶釜の中に封印されていた 砂隠れの老僧の生き霊だ」
- "Shukaku to yobare chagama no naka ni fūinsarete ita. Sunagakure no rōsō no ikiryō da"
- "Called Shukaku and sealed in a tea kettle. The living spirit of an old priest of the Sand."
- 「うちは一族も元をたどれば日向一族にその源流があると言われている ”百眼”ってのは日向家の受け継いできた血継限界の一つで写輪眼に似た瞳術だが... 洞察眼の能力だけなら... 写輪眼をもしのぐ代物だ」
- "Uchiha Ichizoku mo moto o tadoreba Hyūga Ichizoku ni sono genryū ga aru to iwarete iru. 'Byakugan'tte no wa Hyūga-ke no uke tsuidekita Kekkei Genkai no hitotsu de Sharingan ni nita dōjutsu da ga... Dōsatsugan no nōryoku dakenara... Sharingan o mo shinogu shiromono da."
- "It's said that if you follow the Uchiha Clan further to its origins, it would be (where) the Hyūga Clan (is located... or so). The "Byakugan", one of the Hyūga house's Kekkei Genkai passed on by inheritance, is similar to the Sharingan - a Dōjutsu. Only when it comes to the power of insight... these are goods that even surpass the Sharingan."
Chapter 627; Tank version
Yo Cerez, it has been some time. I hope you're still not mad at me because of that time :3 Anyways, have anyone translated the different pages that've been published in the Tankobon version of chapter 627 (talking about this and this, that seemingly replaced this)? Though I imagine those are just some random Itachi's quotes, they could be an inner monologue of Sasuke... But who knows Abe 22:21,7/8/2013
Re: Mods Group
Hey, I know you left conditioned support for the Protect Page Rights proposal, but it seems that can't happen because it would give the unprotect right with it, so wondering if you support this new proposal which makes more sense ? :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:24, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome! :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:40, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Update Naruto's page
No one has updated the section of the Ten Tails Revival Arc in Naruto's page. It has not been updated to account for Chapters 637 and 638. Can someone update that; I am not that good at adding new info, only correcting grammar and spelling. Thanks. --Senjuto 19:06, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hello sempai...i've noted your reversal of my edits to Madara. Here's my justification to them...
Part 1 - Weapon skills: Madara, specifically in the use of his gunbai, has shown a superior and more diversified use in it than Obito...his use of the weapon was one part melee combat and the other technique use, which he has used more of the latter than other weapon users, and i made my edits reflect that.
Part 2 - Edo Tensei: Madara was the first in the series to note the kamikaze nature of the Edo Tensei and how to use it to his advantage, long before The Second made that same mention/use in the most recent chapter. If one's body is changed in a way that betters one's abilities or gives them the chance to use something they would ordinarily be unable to, that counts as a modification/improvement. If Madara wasn't an Edo Tensei, he wouldn't have been able to bring the giant meteor from the sky as he would have killed himself along with everyone else. And so far only Madara and Tobirama have made use of the unique fighting style of the Edo Tensei, so that does deserve a mention.
Part 3 - The rods: It was shown and stated Madara was the maker of the rods, we saw it emerge from Hashi's clone body, from Obito and from the Statue...either way as the maker of them, Madara was the only one who not only could have placed them there, but the one who mainly benefitted from it, so i fail to see the speculation there.
This only to justify my adamant support over the recent work i did and to show i did not put that there willy-nilly, but that i worked on it. Have a good day (or night depending on your time zone xD) Darksusanoo (talk) 22:32, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Really sempai? Your reply looks like you've only read half the stuff i wrote! First off, if his ability with the weapon is more diverisfied then it has to be noted. Madara: Melee and techniques. My edit only noted that Madara's use envolved both.
Also...so what if it's a state and not his own ability? It has everything to do with him...its his new body, it doesn't matter how or where it came from, only what he does with it! It improved his fighting ability, if it needed any more, allowed him to do things he would otherwise be unable to. And he's one of the only two guys who actually knows how to work with it in full and was the first to actually show it. If one deserves such a mention, so does the other.
Lastly...really sempai? You're nitpicking that much? After seeing the whole rod and Obito control and Black Zetsu creation and Yin-Yang situation and Madara's hand in all that and you're still trying to deny that is Madara's own technique? Darksusanoo (talk) 23:38, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Why are you removing the pictures I uploaded? I have already asked on the main page ([]), If it was alright to edit those and I was given permission. If you had something against it you should have wrote it there, so we could discuss it. --Kasan94 (talk) 11:32, July 19, 2013 (UTC)