We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 23:27, May 25, 2015 (UTC)
Violation of the Image policy
I think that Hagoromo couldn't use Byakugan, to me his white eyes are more like natural. P.S. I wrote this to you because you put Byakugan to Hagoromo's infobox. --SSForever (talk) 12:09, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Hagoromo's eyes can be seen to be beyond a doubt byakugan, when he uses lightening style. --DC52 (talk) 15:55, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Re: It appears you wrongly removed a number of moves.
Except their name is all we know. I deleted them based on the precedent set by another jutsu that exists only mentioned by name. According to the third databok, Kiba learned to use what is presumably a jutsu by the name of "Whirlwind Wolf Fang" during the timeskip. Never got a description of what it is and what it does, other than being something he can use to protect those he cares about. As there is nothing else to mention about the jutsu, no article was created, or if it was, it was deleted. The information is still mentioned in his ability section. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:53, August 6, 2016 (UTC)