|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
- 1 happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
- 2 about ghost in shell
- 3 deleting
- 4 Requested Moves
- 5 Me
- 6 Still nothing new on the Bleach Wiki?
- 7 Well thats an interesting change.
- 8 Just a question...
- 9 Hey
- 10 Re: Images
- 11 Jutsus
- 12 Block IP:184.108.40.206 now
- 13 IP:220.127.116.11
- 14 Re: Waxo159
- 15 Not to sound greedy or anything of the sort...
- 16 Since your gathering images
- 17 Land of Waves page
- 18 Hi
- 19 Wikia spotlight
- 20 Update
- 21 Haku page.
- 22 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DANTMAN!!!
- 23 Haku Issue
- 24 Narutopedia.eu
- 25 Userboxes
- 26 Jiraiya
- 27 My page
- 28 Re: New users copying from other sites
- 29 Hokage Links
- 30 Please
- 31 Re:Images
- 32 Hi
- 33 Hello
- 34 Just to understand something
- 35 Chunin
- 36 Naruto Arena
- 37 Right Pictures
- 38 Right Pictures replay
- 39 proper rationales ?
- 40 Monaco sidebar
- 41 Naruto italian
- 42 Block
- 43 I changed my signature.
- 44 Susanoo
- 45 Uh...
- 46 GaiOro29Pies0nHead
- 47 question mark
- 48 border thingy
- 49 Uchiha article
- 50 Genjutsu: Flower Petal Dissolve
- 51 Articles that Must be Deleted
- 52 hi it me again
- 53 WTF
- 54 Try to understand what i am doing
- 55 alright...
- 56 Vandal
- 57 Sysop
- 58 Hi!
- 59 Hi!
- 60 I do contribute
- 61 I do contribute (cont'd)
- 62 About Manga
- 63 Naruto Fanon rights
- 64 Userspace
Happy 18th birthday dantman! Random123 22:51, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
about ghost in shell
so its goining also is the Anime connecting all those wiki progect part of that other ones? Random123 23:25, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
U DELETED URSELF!!! y! Random123 01:53, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
U are weard rabdin 123
I belive that I moved all of them back to their rightful place. Thanks for trusting me with such an important job. I hope that I did it well. LoneWolf 5 22:58, 15 June 2007 (UTC)LoneWolf 5
Hey I'm new to THIS wiki and i need a few pointers ChurchReborn 01:35, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
Still nothing new on the Bleach Wiki?
The Bot Request still hasn't gotten through yet?--TheUltimate3 22:05, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- Hm. Understood...got to think of a new plan for Bleach...as far the Infobox I thought they were done. Sorry. If it means anything, the infobox work, may need to be a little smaller but they work.--TheUltimate3 00:42, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
Well thats an interesting change.
Changing Tobi's article to Madara. Wikipedia was fine simply refering to him as his most common name. An interesting change. ^_^.--TheUltimate3 10:41, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Just a question...
Why are are there two version of the Akatsuki members? I was cuirious as I don't quite get whats going on.--TheUltimate3 02:06, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, sounds difficult (as now it just seems kinda confusing.) How are we to add the standards of Character Info, (Background, Plot, Personality, Abilities) now?--TheUltimate3 02:16, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Hm. How about; I try to take the pages as they are now, and slice/dice/move them around to make that format? I can do that most likely with Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, Pein, and Konan. Kakazu and Hidan I didn't actually read their chapters so I'm at a lose there....--TheUltimate3 02:24, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
Lets start over.
Im Demonxtro a Naruto wiz. I know most everything about Naruto. Also you should add Youtube widget to the wiki? If you need an ex.  has it.
I will do you one better. I have pretty much every image (with the exception of jutsus I'm afraid) of every character from Naruto. I could upload them one at a time, edit them, and add them to the articles that way. Could that help?--TheUltimate3 05:16, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
I'm at my wits end with this. IP: 18.104.22.168 keeps adding jutsus to the site, nothing wrong there but they are always cut and paste jobs from Leafninja. Forcing me to go through them one by one to fix them to this style. Is there anyway we can either limit the adding of jutsus or something because I've been doing this every day for maybe a week and it is tiring at best, and a great GREAT annoyance at worst--TheUltimate3 16:46, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- No need to delete them. I think I missed two, but for the most part I converted names, used this sites templates and pretty much more or less went Wikipedia on everyone I could find.--TheUltimate3 01:04, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Dangit. So your just going to go through the Category and get rid off all the jutsu? And which ones are considered not vios and will be kept Cause I thought as long as they were wikipedia style they were good.--TheUltimate3 01:26, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- The thing is though like I said I think I only missed two techniques the IP made. I pretty much more or less deleted and rewrote all the pages the IP made.--TheUltimate3 01:58, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Block IP:22.214.171.124 now
He/She posted more stolen jutsu. He obviously isn't looking at the Rule Set. I am going to undo every edit he made today but I suggest you block him.--TheUltimate3 20:55, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
That was me on my main computer. For some reason it logged me off in between pages, /shrug. Anywho, what was the problem with Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique? All my attempted merger was was moving the more complete set of info from Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu to the appropriately named Great Fireball Technique.--TheUltimate3 02:37, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, something was going on with the wiki... I think there was some vandalism at the moment... Dunno... But it looked from the diffs as if a cut&paste move was done... So I merged the histories... ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 20, 2007 @ 03:33 (UTC)
- Thats all fine I guess. But could we revert the info of the technique back into the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique? cause as you can see, it just kinda redirects to itself...--TheUltimate3 04:21, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Ack, I forgot to set a revision as active after I merged. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 20, 2007 @ 04:41 (UTC)
Ok...thanks for the feedback ...these means I can keep adding infobox, right?..but obviously I'm going to upload images and edit files..too..and PD: just passing to say hi..
Not to sound greedy or anything of the sort...
But would it be ok if I had the power to delete articles too? A new IP is adding LeafNinja articles (in particular, the Lion's Mane thing), and I expect him/her to keep coming back. So as to save time would it be ok if I had the power to delete articles? A no is completely understandable.--TheUltimate3 21:27, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Since your gathering images
Would you like some support/aid in this little operation of yours?--TheUltimate3 17:25, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. Actually I was trying to edit over it. Its just that...Naruto-kun has a tendency to get images that are...of low quality making them hard to make out. Personally I would use Leafninja. Their text is an obvious no-no, but their images aren't owned by them and we use rationals. EDIT:Also Tsunade's healing thing is Creation Rebirth.--TheUltimate3 17:33, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Land of Waves page
Hey, you sure that the Land of Waves should redirect to the Land of Water? They might be within the same part of the world, but they are two distinct locations: the Waves was a poor nation on the mainland that houses the Great Naruto Bridge in order to encourage more trade to improve its economy. It also does not house a hidden village. The Land of Water is a foggy island that values combative quality, since it is the smallest of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (which is why its village was formerly known as the Bloody Mist). Tell me about why you redirected the "Waves" page to "Water." --Dubtiger 17:33, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Kimimaro Kaguya is part of the Kaguya clan, which was located in Kirigakure, which does not mention what land it is in and only comments on the Land of Waves, I did a search and found that Kirigakure is located inside of the Land of Water and redirected Waves there cause from looking at the info on Kirigakure it looked like Land of Waves was an alternate name for Land of Water. I came across that when I was adding the titleicons to the Kaguya clan page and needed to know what Land to affiliate the clan to. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Nov 27, 2007 @ 04:01 (UTC)
Dantman U ROCK!!! it's like you're the only administrator and U R a KAGE!!! can u tell me what things a chunin can do... it'll take me a long time to get to that level. I'm gonna edit pages like never before and do it better than all the other Genin out there. To be Hokage-that is my dream! P. S. I did what you said.Madara uchiha99 00:07, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Hi Dantman. As you probably know, this wiki is featured in a spotlight on all of Wikia's wikis right now and for the rest of the week. I'd like to help out with welcoming any new members that might bring in. Do you have a welcome template that you normally use, or would it be okay if I set one up? —Scott (talk) 18:37, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Haku paged is Protected. Talk page at a virtual standstill. Hope is lost. >_<. But seriously I thought the admin should know when a page is protected.--TheUltimate3 02:46, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- The page is neutral now. It can be left unprotected as long as people avoid editing anything to do with gender there. I'm archiving everything stated to date in the gender discussion because people are discussing the completely wrong things and trying to find a solution that does not exist. We're starting from scratch. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 7, 2007 @ 03:03 (UTC)
- Thats fine and dandy. I tried to archive it to one of my many Userpages but he kept rv saying it was vandalism. Anyway, so what's the game plan? Believe It won't accept the manga/anime as proof as much as long as it makes sense. Currently as everything SHOULD be in my favor I am at a loss.--TheUltimate3 03:08, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm archiving the Gender discussion, and the discussions on both of your talkpages to subpages because these discussions are to heated. A new discussion which focuses on the real issue is going to be started on the talkpage, and rather than taking a side, I'm going to act as a neutral party for the point of keeping the discussion focused and civil. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 7, 2007 @ 03:13 (UTC)
- Fair enough. Also another fair warning. I won't be online at all tomorrow, most of Saturday, and will be working on Sunday. Its a safe bet I won't have time for quick discussions until Monday...maybe.--TheUltimate3 03:17, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Okay. So where will the discussion be? Will it be in the wikiforum? Also, in case we have to rely on dispute resolution, what admins would be available for that? Is there a list of all Wiki Admins for the Naruto Wiki? Also, not to be a wise guy or anything but when you say "to heated" I think you mean "too heated". I just felt you should know that "too" is used for "also" and for saying things like "too much" or "too bad". --Believe it! 04:39, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- Heh... To vs. Too was always confusing. Meh, at least it's understandable even with the mistake. The list of admins of the wiki is at Special:Listadmins which redirects to Special:Listusers/sysop, but that doesn't help much. TranClan was the previous founder and he abandoned the wiki. I'm the one who adopted the wiki, in other words became the new Founder. And TheUltimate3, who for some reason isn't listed there even though he has the flag is one of the regular users who I ended up giving Sysop to because he was responsible enough to handle the powers. As for dispute resolution, just leave that up to me. I'm still writing the guidelines of the new discussion, one of the stuff there that I have done, but not posted yet is how I'll be acting as more of a neutral admin than engaging in the discussion. The Narutopedia is actually a small community. Off the top of my head, and excluding you, me, and TheUltimate3, I can only think of 3 other active contributors here (^_^ 1 of which I actually had to check the RC for). See Talk:Haku for the pre-discussion note. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 7, 2007 @ 04:53 (UTC)
- Oh I've been waiting for this ok Dant. /salute Will do!--TheUltimate3 12:09, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
Happy birthday to me! Madara uchiha99 14:22, 9 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Omg, I don't want to dattebayo that that argument is even happening... My stance: Haku is a boy. On page 12 of chapter 21 "Oh...and...I'm a boy." Also, without fail, Zabuza refers to Haku as "he". Now, it is true that Haku has an androgynous appearance. Nonetheless, whether Haku and Zabuza are lying about his gender or not, we are only given those few circumstances as evidence, and so speculation needs to be put aside. It is a fact that Haku has a very close relationship with Zabuza, it is a fact that they are running from the shinobi hunters, it is a fact that he has lied before...but it is also fact that he claimed to be a boy. If we are going to say that everything he said was a lie, because he lied once, then it could be that he enjoyed a comforatble life with both parents still alive.
Unfortunately, we are not given absolute proof of Haku's gender. But, for that matter, neither are we for anyone except Naruto and Sai's friend, given the various comments that Sai makes about Naruto's vital male organs. After all, this manga is not a pornographic work, nor should it have to be.
So, I would say that in this case, it is truly necessary to go with the character's words on this matter. You should put a note in that says, "Due to Haku's androgynous appearance, and his tendency to lie to protect his identity and Zabuza'a in the past, further coupled with his very close relationship to Zabuza, some fans speculate that Haku may actually be a girl." But no one can reasonably deny Haku's claim that he is a boy, nor should he be referred to as anything but male pronouns in the article.
Sorry for the huge statement. But hopefully my opinion helps you. Jhbartlett 02:39, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yup, that's just what Believe it! has been trying to fight against. Stating that because there is no definite proof the article should be completely void of gender references. I like the note, I was thinking of something like it. But it's a little big or... how do I put it... Well I can't explain. But it would make a good addition if we revised it to work better as a trivia note. I guess I didn't state it well enough... I know how most users feel on Haku's gender... But what I was needing a bit more info on was what users thought of how the wiki was being disrupted by Believe it!. He's been reverting good faith edits because they were not gender neutral and pushing his viewpoint that we shouldn't go with the character's words. It's to much for one minor issue and it doesn't look like he's being civil to other community members. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 10, 2007 @ 02:49 (UTC)
Ok, leaving Believe it! to attack every bit of feedback made there wasn't helping anything at all. There's a section now on Talk:Haku for the community to voice feedback on the article. And Believe it! has been blocked temporarily so that people can add some feedback without worrying about being bitten. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 10, 2007 @ 03:18 (UTC)
Well, the Zabuza arc is over, Zabuza and Haku are dead, and Haku's gender doesn't matter. (It's not like Naruto's gonna date Haku in the next chapter.) Even so, it's a talk page, and my opinion of talk pages are that disputes belong there. Sure there are disputes about the stupidest things ever, but if Haku is a boy or girl is something to debate then it should be debated. However, it is not something to debate, but even so it is a debate. Even though it is already shown right in front of your very eyes, it's simply fun for people to disprove something. I do agree that it is disruptive, so it should be put in another page because it's not really worth the effort to debate something like the gender of someone like Haku. It's like asking if Sasuke REALLY turned to Orochimaru. I will say this-HAKU IS A BOY!!! He looks like a girl, but he's a boy. Like Deidara. If Kishimoto, the Buddha, or Rikudan-sennin yelled out from the heavens, "HAKU IS A BOY!!!!" then there would be no debate. That is my opinion. Madara uchiha99 01:10, 11 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Hi, i'm the owner of narutopedia.eu. I wrote you an e-mail.--126.96.36.199 18:00, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
Would you mind making an italian babel box because i speak it Madara uchiha99 23:50, 13 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
And I wouldn't mind you telling me pages that you're too busy to edit and i can edit them for you as best as a Genin can. Madara uchiha99 23:57, 13 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
- Bleh, syncing is out of commission right now. And it takes a bit of work to add another language to the Babel template because of the categories needed. But I added it to the master talkpage's list of languages to add to the box. Edit any article, anyone edits anything... I don't even have a specific set of articles I'm trying to add. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 14, 2007 @ 03:36 (UTC)
Jiraiya dies.... :( i wuv jiraiya Madara uchiha99 12:51, 14 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Actually, thats a little ambiguous. Since Jiraiya's body has yet to be recovered, it is not definitive. He's presumed deceased, so it's possible that he's alive (cause if he isn't, lets just say that good ole' Masashi-san is going to find out how painful a ninja attack can be. I've got my ninja strike force on speed dial.Rasengan Master 09:06, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Go to my page, Dantman! it's really cool. everyone else should go there too. Madara uchiha99 14:18, 23 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Re: New users copying from other sites
Interesting because from what I have seen and with a little help from someone else, NarutoFan was a sespool of fan wank to an epic degree, and while Leafninja isn't we simply can't use their info because its a website thats still upgrading. Very well, I'll get to it.--TheUltimate3 11:56, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- Alright evaluation time. The Konoha Police Force doesn't appear to be stolen, just badly written. No need for a deletion I think, just needs to be worked on. Forehead Protector again appears to be one that needs serious work, but no need for deletion. Ninja Academy again just looks like something that needs uber work. And Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. In short, they really just need serious work. The people who added them made like fanboys really, so they have a real PoV issue but they all just need work.--TheUltimate3 03:29, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
Just so we don't have a little edit war on this thing, the reason why I linked the First Hokage and Second Hokage to Hokage#First Hokage and Hokage#Second Hokage because those or the only sections we have on the two, and there is far little info on them to warrant their own articles unless they were to be stubs. Just explaining myself is all. Thanks.--TheUltimate3 11:42, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
I have a question,how could i make a chatroom for a club me and my friends made called higure?Is there any speial device that will give me an html code or something?I want/request a small section of Higure(literally 'dusk')stuff.Help please.Heres the sign up link:User:Hantou Mclean/Higure sign up
The names are fine all things considered (slightly odd with the extra .JPG but I suppose thats fine), the only problem would be the rational which simply needs to be reworded. Is deleting them necessary? --TheUltimate3 17:58, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't respond because I was the last person to respond :P I was waiting for someone else to voice their opinion.--TheUltimate3 11:31, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello, Dantman, would you be willing to make me a Tokubetsu Jonin? I can monitor recent changes pretty often through out the day, and rollback would help in reverting vandalism. Thank you for your help. Cheers. DragonBallZ 14:16, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! Cheers. DragonBallZ 04:34, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
I would also like Tokubetsu Jonin status very much. I monitor recent changes every day and observe what they are. It would help in reverting things that aren't to the Narutopedia standards. Thank you. Madara uchiha99 06:59, 15 February 2008 (EST)
- Looking over your contributions, I haven't seen much vandalism reverting from you, much less any use of the undo feature. So I'm not sure you actually need rollback. And there are a few light concerns about some things. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Feb 16, 2008 @ 05:06 (UTC)
Just to understand something
The Wikia itself isn't going to have any info pretaining to the real world in articles? No Notes, Trivia, Influence things like that? Its strictly going to be in-universe?--TheUltimate3 07:04, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Direct notes, and trivia, as well as invluences are ok. But not real world things that have a similarity to something in-universe but have no real direct or confirmable connection. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Feb 16, 2008 @ 07:43 (UTC)
Do you think I could become a Chunin? I've been here for a while, and while I may not need sysop or rollback, I think I could use Chunin status. Post what you feel on my talk page, and we'll sort it out. My other reason for wanting to discuss this further on the talk page is: if I become Chunin, it doesn't go into a log like Special:Rollback rights log does. Madara uchiha99 12:42, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- There is no real formal Chunin level. That's just there as a placeholder in case we come up with something we don't want normal users to do, but want some people to be allowed to do. No technical restrictions, just more social restriction. Don't bother asking for rights, just edit and if a good reason for you to have some right shows up, then it'll be given. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Feb 17, 2008 @ 12:46 (UTC)
Um, I noticed the vandalism 188.8.131.52 made, and I think I could use the rights, and no one has warned this IP yet. Madara uchiha99 12:33, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
I noticed User:184.108.40.206 replace a block of text on Madara Uchiha with something silly, but I don't think that he or she is a problem. But I noticed User:220.127.116.11 adding text onto Mangekyo Sharingan that is very inappropriate. If you were to look at that page revision, then you would know that he or she is most likely a vandal, and if it happens again, it will be definite. Madara uchiha99 23:53, 23 February 2008 (UTC)Madara uchiha99 (うちは マダラ 九十九, Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū)
I don't know if you could allow me to create an article about naruto-arena.com, is an online game very popular around (all of my friends play) and I can get the assistance I need from them, thanks. --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count • Local) 19:12, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- There are thousands of online naruto games. It wouldn't have enough notability unless it was official or mentioned in the media. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Feb 25, 2008 @ 06:56 (UTC)
- I suggested it because it is very popular, and with all my friends help I can make a super article. --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count) 22:54, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- I know, but you could say the same about a large number of other similar games. "It is popular" isn't notable unless there is a notable external source measuring what ones really are popular. Fan games might actually fit best on their own wiki, the Narutopedia appears primarily as a source for official information when you look at the things it documents. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Feb 27, 2008 @ 02:36 (UTC)
- I suggested it because it is very popular, and with all my friends help I can make a super article. --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count) 22:54, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
I want to put info and Pictures for all the naruto Characters. I get no fanart . but what is thumb and right or left float options.
Can you tell me so I don't get it wrong.
Right Pictures replay
Thank for the help
This is the first that i hered of Leafninja ! I get the pics for google and make the bios for the summarys data from www.tv.com and other sites I find. I don't copy!
proper rationales ?
what do you mean proper rationales? I think it a good idea to have Pictures with the Characters bios so you know what they look like. Plus tv.com gives summaries of the naruto ep. not Characters . I read the summaries they make the Characters bios for what I read . I saw Characters bios formats like that for a digimon fansite and use the sam format beause it was easy to make. But the summaries I wrote my self. If you don't like the format I Will ues a diffent one but I do think its find.
Hey there. I just wanted to let you know (if you don't already) about the customizable sidebar for the Monaco skin. Since Naruto's hasn't been edited yet, it's just listing some basic stuff and the two biggest categories, one being "Candidates for Deletion." I'd be happy to help adapt it, but I don't know what the really important categories are for Naruto. So I just thought I'd point it out to you; if you need any help, just let me know. Thanks! -- Ozzel 03:39, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
HI! I'm an italian boy who really likes Naruto. Does exist an italian version of Narutopedia? If not,how can i create it? --18.104.22.168 15:29, 11 March 2008 (UTC),alias the man from the desert.
- If one existed it would be listed at w:Naruto, it appears not. So you can go to the Requests Wiki and request one to be created. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 12, 2008 @ 15:05 (UTC)
- Also, has the custom namespaces that this wiki could get already been used? The reason I ask is that I have an idea for a custom namespace. I didn't go to the Forums first because I wasn't sure if this wiki could still get custom namespaces. Thanks :) DragonBallZ 21:09, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
- Well there is no real technical limit. It's just they don't want wiki constantly asking for new ones, or abusing the use of them by adding ones that they really don't need to have.
- If you have a suggestion you can just give it to me, but for the most part I can't think of anything we'd have use for namespaces right now. If you're idea is Character:, Jutsu:, etc... Namespaces that's probably not a good idea, as that would mean people would need to perpend namespaces to every link and thing they are looking for. That kind of separation is best for SMW. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 15, 2008 @ 01:16 (UTC)
I know there is no technical limit, but I thought I read somewhere on central that wikia wikis are only allowed three and they all need to be at the same time. Anyway, no, it's not a character or Jutsu.
- Mission. It's just something I thought up one day. The Mission namespace could be used as planning and collaboration to work on a specific article, etc. There could be mission ranks and stuff, going the way it is in the anime/manga. Just seemed like a way to get people involved and it fits this wiki well as far as theme goes. What do you think? DragonBallZ 01:30, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
- ^_^ That's what I created the Narutopedia Collaboration forum for... ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 15, 2008 @ 01:35 (UTC)
- I know, but this seemed like something that fits more into the Naruto world. But never mind, it's really not that great of an idea, maybe if the wiki was larger :) Thanks :) Cheers. DragonBallZ 01:38, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
- ^_^ That's what I created the Narutopedia Collaboration forum for... ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 15, 2008 @ 01:35 (UTC)
I changed my signature.
Yeah, I noticed the extra junk too, and so I changed it to something that says the same thing without actually using the translation template. See:
Well, in most translations, Susanoo is the term used. We should make Susanoo a redirect to the real thing. Madara uchiha99 (talk), Kanji: うちは マダラ 九十九, Romaji: Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū 21:49, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
On one of the ads by google they feature a girl in a bikini. Can you talk to wikia about this? It's really disturbing. Madara uchiha99 (talk), Kanji: うちは マダラ 九十九, Romaji: Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū 12:12, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- If there is an ad which may be offensive to readers or is inappropriate for the site, please give me the name of the ad provider, and the url of the ad. If you don't give that information then Wikia will not know what to add into the filter to remove the ad. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 21, 2008 @ 15:44 (UTC)
I don't think he really makes benevolent edits, since he made a fanon article which I put a deletion tag on and then wrote that the person who did that should die. Madara uchiha99 (talk), Kanji: うちは マダラ 九十九, Romaji: Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū 17:31, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
Well, I searched it on Google Image Search, and that particular image was on a multitude of websites, and so I could not find anything with the copyright or anything of that picture. So I assumed it was public domain. Madara uchiha99 (talk), Kanji: うちは マダラ 九十九, Romaji: Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū 02:25, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- It's actually a lot of CSS that I did myself. Actually I really do not recomend doing it yourself. It's very hacky and breaks in other skins, as well as hiding any sitenotices, and especially global messages directed at you. I only see those cause I have a bot account that I regularly log into as well. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Apr 13, 2008 @ 01:52 (UTC)
Are you sure obito should be on the pre-massacre list in the uchiha article?he was killed before the massacre by natural terms.It's hard for me to decide and i dont think i have the authority to edit such a major article.maybe i do.i'll only do it if you say i can.Haru Mclean Namikaze (talk), Kanji: ナミカゼ ハ ル マクリーン, Romaji: Namikaze Haru Makurīn 12:00, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
Genjutsu: Flower Petal Dissolve
I hate you for deleting my genjutsu for kurenai that was not a copy that all it was help to do be done with that but I want you to put that back now or I will get the nine tail fox on you.Naruto76 22:38, 27 April 2008 (UTC)naruto76
- I didn't copy from leafninjaNaruto76 22:52, 27 April 2008 (UTC)naruto76
i am sorry about the first comment that i sent to you but if i write that genjutsu again will you delete it because i like that there. so please dont delete and will the other guy can you tell them can i write the other jutsu that he deleted that jutsu called shield of chakra can i keep that jutsu if i write it againNaruto76 23:30, 27 April 2008 (UTC)naruto76
- Thank you for telling me thatNaruto76 01:26, 28 April 2008 (UTC)naruto76
Articles that Must be Deleted
The following articles must be deleted right away.
- Land of Thunder
- The article, Land of Lightning is the main version. Two articles of the same purpose is just a wast.
- The article, Kagerougakure is the main version. Two articles of the same purpose is just a wast.
I hope we can get rid of these. --Kakashi Namikaze 22:50, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- Those don't need deletions. Just to be redirected. When you find a duplicate article, it means that there is an alternate name (That article title) which people use to find that content. If you delete it instead of redirecting it, people will just create the page again because they can't find the actual article. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Apr 29, 2008 @ 00:00 (UTC)
hi it me again
I have a ? how did theultimate3 know Assimilated- Rock Blizzard it was not from leafninja and why did she delete it and Assimilated- Desert Coffin and why did she delete that to it was not from leafninjaNaruto76 19:56, 29 April 2008 (UTC)naruto76
first of all, that was not a fanfic. Every event in the Naruto storyline was factual. Second, had I gotten the chance to finish that article, I would've added information to that wiki that in't anywhere on this web stie and still true to the Naruto storyline. I tried writing in the actual article, but I could only view the scource, so putting it on the talk page was the closest I could do. The only reason I created new accounts was because either I somehow forgot my passwords every time, or (from when I saw that my previously written internal links to my previous accounts were RED) I figured someone deleted those accounts somehow. I even admitted that the second and above accounts were mine, so even if that was sockpuppeting, it shouldn't count much as ban evasion. Don't get me wrong Dantman, I'm not blaming you for all of this. But because both you and TheUltimate3 gave me warnings, I figured I should tell this to both of you. I'm still going to do as you guys say, but I've been waiting to make an article about that subject without revealing my actual identity for a long time and when I found Narutopedia I thought it ws the perfect place to do that. I was really hoping everyone would find my article interesting and I was looking forward to the sense of accomplishment I would feel when I finally finish. If a public fan can't even write something like that, or express their opinions the way you thought I was, what's the point of allowing anyone to edit almost any page in the first place. If you can't add to an article even if the information is factual, express your opinion even if you acknowledge the possibility you're wrong, or add details about an already written article eeven if other people's point of view are included, then what are new editors supposed to do? Again, I'm still doing as you say, especially now that I've found your warnings, so as much as I disagree, I have no intention of purposely disrupting this wiki.--Raikaze 22:07, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Try to understand what i am doing
i know i know what you are saying but try to look at what i am doing. I am curently editing the article Second Hokage into a decent artilce, instead of just the infobox and one pile of text, it should be an infobox with texts that has headlines and so one... and i never said that the hokage article was broken.
alright... i will remember that for the next time.
- I've reverted all the spam added by that IP. --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count) 01:49, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
The following IPs have vandalized pages:
Thank you. Expect me to pop up here regularly to drop more IPs. Omnibender 21:05, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
Omnibender 21:24, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
Omnibender 16:02, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- ^_^ heh, you do know that I don't look at a single one of these links? I overview every edit that comes into the wiki anyways. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion May 16, 2008 @ 08:35 (UTC)
Well, there are some edits that you might have missed, check the my list at User talk:TheUltimate3, see if you find someone there that should be deleted. Since you don't see these links (the contribution pages of the vandals), you might miss a few recurring vandals who have their doings undone when you come by. Omnibender 16:40, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
I request sysop access. I am a sysop on 1 Wikimedia foundation Wiki (test.wikipedia.org) and Rollbacker on the English Wikipedia. I would like to help the wiki. I am also staff on testwiki.unixpod.com. Let me know, Thanks! Mww113 (Lets talk!) 00:48, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- To be fair, (and cautious)I think we should have more proof than that...I'm not trying to do Dants job or anything, but because u say your apart of the staff of the Wikimedia Foundation doesn't make it so. So...yeah. Keep that in mind Dant.--TheUltimate3 01:04, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, but I'm fairly limiting in when I give out sysop anyways. I don't normally sysop anyone unless I see that there is a reason that the wiki could use them sysoped. TheUltimate3 helped out the wiki here a lot before he ever got any permissions, and I sysoped him likely to help with vandalism that was going on in the wiki at that time.
But additionally, you are not staff on any Wikimedia wiki, not even a viable sysop. Test wiki are test wiki, not wiki communities. Test wiki are willing to give out sysop extremely leniently because all they are used for is testing. Rollback is also a very lightweight permission, I give out rollback whenever I notice anyone who is doing a lot of vandalism reverts. Simply because it's a near harmless permission which I have the ability to revoke at any time. That is not what Sysop is.
Wikimedia is also not Wikia, it's not even related to the Narutopedia. The policies on Wikimedia wiki are very different from those here on the Narutopedia, getting permissions on one does not mean you're suitable for permissions on another.
And I haven't seen any edits out of you Mww113. Sysop is given to valuable community members who have been helping out the community for quite some time, without even considering the pretext of getting permissions on the wiki. Do remember the 2nd rule "Do not ask for Sysop status on the Wiki, it won't be given to you." ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion May 14, 2008 @ 07:52 (UTC)
You better check out User:Kageno's page right away!
You better check out User:Kageno's page right away!
I do contribute
I do contribute to the wiki. I try to get cooler pictures, change outdated info, and i posted a bunch of new jutssu. But every time i make a change, someone else changes it back. Just wanted you to know. -User: Bakuhatsuryoku Ikken
- I'm not seeing that. You've made no edits outside of your Userpage and the images you uploaded for yourself. There's nothing even in the deleted contributions. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion May 24, 2008 @ 17:30 (UTC)
I do contribute (cont'd)
I just added the water release: serpent's mouth, earth release: rock staff, earth release: wheel of fortune, earth release: bedrock coffin, earth release: hiding in stone technique, fire release: mythical firebird technique, and lightning release: electromagnetic murder. And I have made other changes besides my page, I just don't bother logging in sometimes. -User: Bakuhatsuryoku Ikken
You really could have put a heads up about not wanting an article about Manga in this wiki. I placed more than an hour of formatting work on that article. Imagine my frustration. I can't even imagine how it "doesn't belong here." Shouldn't a curious Naruto fan be able to find an article explaining how Naruto manga is created?
Naruto Fanon rights
You have been given the proper privileges to move the requested articles. Sorry I can't do the stuff myself. Life is really hectic lately. --Dubtiger 23:07, 27 May 2008 (UTC)