We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Sarutobii2 (talk) 20:26, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Valid info sources
I'm unaware of there being any issues in using those as sources for English VAs, and thus see no problem in using them as sources. However, I have zero experience in looking up VAs, so mine isn't a very informed opinion. Due to how behind the English dub is, when that sort of information is added it most often flies under the radar. I know there are a couple of users who do add that information, usually in bulk from time to time, but I don't remember who they are. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:54, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Character Names
Naming policy hasn't been properly maintained since 2012. Characters like A and Killer B have their names written as so because their Japanese names were written as to show them as English names. That's also how their names show up when written in English in the Japanese databooks. It's like the Might Guy example, except for some reason Viz decided to go full derp with them. Over the years of following Naruto and dealing with translation issues, one thing I've learned about Viz translation is that they're generally good with translating dialogues, but they take some liberties when translating terms and names. That is best seen with jutsu, where accuracy tends to be sacrificed for simpler or cooler sounding names. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:23, January 27, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Cherry Blossom Impact
Hey there day. I just wanted to know why "Doctor" is not listed in Ino's occupations.. She clearly was a doctor is Sakura Hiden Novel, as she went to Sunagakure as one of the representative doctors and opened a clinic with Sakura in Konoha. So it implies she is a doctor, and remember she was treating the wounded in Medical Department in Boruto, so please add Doctor in her occupation list at least with a ^(Novel Only) sign. Also isnt she the leader of Yamanaka Clan? 22:26, June 2, 2019 (UTC)