|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
I see, but I readed it and I don't understand what is wrong with it. It was screenshot from anime, I made it by myself few minutes ago. (Engilish isn't my language, so maybe I don't understand everything correctly)--Minitsunade (Dyskusja) 20:31, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
hi, uh why did you change the pictures on the article haku? it is my understanding, thanks to Snapper2, that the main picture must be ideally the most recognizable.Haku with the mask is more so than without. Furthermore, the picture on the land of waves has a grammatically incorrect caption and I thought the picture i placed was perfectly suitable. I do not understand if I am doing something wrong and would appreciate it if you get back to me.
Uhm could you get the images for Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, C and Darui before the trolls come. If you crop it I think it'll look horrid so just get the full images with the Kage in there. --Cerez☺ (talk) 14:41, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
tailed beast ball
we need to have tailed beast ball due to them giving an official name
Why did you delete my edit on Kurotsuchi.. In Chapter 529, it clearly shows her without her right shoulder pad (Page 12). If you believe it was maybe a minor mistake made by Kishi, you had the opportunity to change it.. Please explain. Dosenkiryuu (talk) 21:49, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Until you have proof that it wasn't Naruto compressing the Tailed Beast Ball, stop reverting it. The manga is on my side.--NaruHina fan (talk) 06:16, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh I found them - I was just looking in the wrong part of the site. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 23:39, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I appreciate the link very much, and I had just removed that mangastream and blinktopia links on Photoshop when I saw that you beat me to it and already uploaded the image. I guess this is a luck thing I have, I'm always 2nd to upload new images. Oh well, no harm done I guess. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 05:48, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
kurotsuchi and han
Hey there. I was wondering if you could help me by shedding some light onto recent stuff on the wiki. What exactly is the reasoning for all the edit wars? Do you know what was wrong with some of the other images like the other tailed beast images? I have been going back and forth with another user (who I think is and admin, but not sure) about this. I am just a bit frustrated with all these wars and talks and don't know what's going on. Banan14kab 14:51, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
"Senju" ancestor and the Uzumaki connection
I think the "Senju" ancestor article needs to make some reference to the Uzumaki clan since the Senju clan isn't the only clan descended from the younger brother or that there is a possiblity of relation. I noticed you reverted it back but it should have some reference.--Alastar 89 (talk) 20:33, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Deva 27, stop calling for the deletion of my articles.
Kurenai Yūhi's Child
Give me one reason why you changed my page and deleted my picture of Kurenai Yūhi's Child Stop Deleting everything
Re: Chapter 534
Chōza says this about Chōji's display of prowess: "He's trying to use the Akimichi clan's hiden — calorie control — on his own, without using the drugs. In other words, he won't suffer the side-effects of the drugs!" (「秋道一族秘伝 カロリーコントロールを薬を使わず己でやってみせた。つまり薬の副作用はない!」, "Akimichi ichizoku hiden: karorī kontorōru o kusari o tsukawazu onore de yatte miseta. Tsumari kusari no fukusayō wa nai!").
I do not read japanese so I have no true way of telling and unless you do you must have some sort of surely reliable scan translator?? I get mine from a fairly reliable source. goodmanga.net
i understand. stuff like that irritates me. makes me feel so uncertain when im reading the mangas to if im actually getting the correct specifics... makes me want to learn japanese *shrug*
I noticed a few edits that sparked my curiosity about our policy, though I was unable to find information pertaining to what I wanted to know.
In short, I'd like to know how we're treating any information from that Rock Lee manga. Can we actually consider it to be a reliable source for anything? Someone edited the Kusagakure article with information obtained from that manga. I'm not sure how to proceed in regards to that, so any input would be welcome.Ryne 91 (talk) 20:39, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- That was my thought as well. I mean, I can understand the purpose of having an article on it (the Rock Lee manga), but it seems to be as much canon as the movies and video games. It seems to be little more than a fanfiction, really. Of course, the guy is getting paid for it, but regardless....Ryne 91 (talk) 21:48, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Why did you change the picture of Kisame holding the Samehada back to the one with Ponta in the background and Killer Bee's sword in Kisame's shoulder? I figured that the newer screenshot was better for showing the actual sword in Kisame's hand without any other distractions in the picture.Diamonddeath (talk) 03:04, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed that the older picture of Samehada looked better. Thanks for the quick response, though. :D Diamonddeath (talk) 05:24, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Manga cover image
Hi Deva 27! This is about the latest manga article. So if a manga chapter doesn't have a cover page, do we blank the infobox image?
So, uhm <_< >_> you wanna add his techniques O.o?--Cerez365™ 12:58, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Mk~ I edit the text if anything. I died when i saw the mini-rasenshurinken XD--Cerez365™ 13:10, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Chakra Chains Barrier images
- From what I can see using Google Translate and the wikipedia article, Lightning Surge can be "Denkō Sekka" (電光石火). Does the sound fit? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:29, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah iThink your was better put than crez's for Ebizou, But why does Omnibender kees deleting post, iTs getting Dumb now.
Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique
In response to your recent revert, I was aware that Fū was a sensor type shinobi before making my edit, however, it is just that in chapter 469 he strangely states "so he'll be asking for my body soon". This, at least to me, implies that the puppet itself sends some sort of communication to Fū, which was the signal I was refering to in previous edit. I don't know whether you were already aware of that statement or if you think that it suggests something different, so could you please let me know the reason for your revert. Blackstar1 (talk) 22:36, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- My mistake then, just another example of bad translating and wording in a scanlation I guess. Blackstar1 (talk) 22:48, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Sasuke also using Itachi's new jutsu
Ao says:"That right eye… It appears he stole Shisui Uchiha's eye and transplanted it. Shisui's dōjutsu is a technique that allows him to enter the opponents mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things on their own free will, as it were… They don't even notice they're being manipulated… A technique of the highest class, even among dōjutsu!" (｢その右目…うちはシスイの眼を奪って移植したようですな。シスイの瞳術は相手の脳内に入り、あたかも己の意志であるかのように擬似体験させ操る術だった…操られている事にすら気付かない…瞳術でも最高クラス!｣, "Sono migime… Uchiha Shisui no me o ubatte ishoku shita yō desu na. Shisui no dōjutsu wa aite no nōnai ni hairi, atakamo onore no ishi de aru ka no yō ni giji taiken sase ayatsuru jutsu datta… Ayatsurete iru koto ni sura kizukanai… Dōjutsu demo saikō kurasu!")
And Danzō says: "Be at ease. It's not a dōjutsu I can use any number of times a day." (｢安心しろ。日にそう何度も使える瞳術ではない。｣, "Anshin shiro. Hi ni ｓō nando mo tsukaeru dōjutsu dewa nai.")
STOP TAKING PICTURES OF GERMAN NARUTOPEDIA, PLEASE! OKAY?
STOP TAKING PICTURES OF GERMAN NARUTOPEDIA, PLEASE!
I know that this comes a little late, but it was just now that I noticed this guy here, talking silly and all. I'm sorry for him, I dunno who he is but I can asure you that it's absolutely okay if you take pictures from our Wiki. I've done the same with some of your pictures and as long as you give proper credit, everything is fine :) Seelentau 愛議 02:06, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kazekage's Gold
"With the jinchūriki not being useful, we'll have to rely on the trade in gold dust, [made possible by] the new technique the Kazekage-dono developed, to keep the village stable." (「人柱力が役に立てぬ以上風影殿に新術の開発と砂金による取り引きで里の安定を図ってもらう以外ない」, "jinchūriki ga yaku ni tatenu ijō Kazekage-dono ni shinjutsu no kaihatsu to sakin niyoru torihiki de sato no antei o hakatte morau igai nai")
Why is it that you, along with Cerez, need to interfere with every edit or page I make? Is it because you haven't made it yourself?!?! Yeah I see you, once a new episode or chapter is released, you and Cerez rush to make pages for jutsu and such. Obsessed much are you? Give other people a chance to do it too dammit!! You are not a moderator so stop thinking you are! You should be more like Shounensuki and give a more explainable and understanding reason. You said the Oily Water Technique should be deleted because it is a variation of the Hydration Technique, Gee, isn't the Big Ball Rasengan are variation of Rasengan? So quit acting like you rule the pages here!!! --OmegaRasengan (talk) 18:47, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Why did you block me what did I do?
So your are the one that defines what it is necessary or not? It was something DIFFERENT from other clone types, the very sand's consistency changed into heavier , and denser sand. Neither of other clone types where that versatile except maybe the Rai bunushin where after being hit its paralysis its opponent on hit with electricity.
Been meaning to ask where you got the volume from? It's not at the place I usually go.--Cerez365™ 15:49, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Thanking you the verily much.--Cerez365™ 15:57, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- "…If he really is Madara, then it seems to me that shouldn't be able to keep the Nine-Tails summoned for long…" ((…マダラがそうだったように九尾を口寄せしておける時間はそう長くないハズ…), (…Madara ga sō datta yō ni Kyūbi o kuchiyose shite okeru jikan wa sō nagakunai hazu…))
- "And keeping in mind the time for summoning the Nine-Tails, that guy shouldn't want a drawn-out battle, either…" ((そして九尾の口寄せ時間を考えると奴も長時間の戦闘は望んでいない…), (Soshite Kyūbi no kuchiyose jikan o kangaeru to yatsu mo chōjikan no sentō wa nozonde inai…))
Thanks for moving those back. — SimAnt 05:30, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Done. — SimAnt 03:40, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
heyy, can I ask a question? See, is it fair what I did in this image ?? Cerez once told me that we do not do anything like that here. But, people here upload images from mangastream by rubbing the english dialogue's untill a raw becomes available. In this image too, I did something similar though "Horn Snap" was not written within clouds :P Well, just asking, is it fair? akz! 13:57, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Ok. akz! 14:10, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Well, Iwagakure is the Rock Village and Rock Lee both have Rock in it. Also, it's been there for a while. Then should I change Sunagakure's "Sand" redirect also and Kirigakure's "Kiri (Ninja)" ? Kintsuchi (talk) 02:17, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kushina and Seals
"The Shishō Fūin on your belly was also originally based on the techniques of our village… The one who taught Minato… your father… various fūinjutsu was your mother, you know" (「アナタのお腹の四象封印もベースになっているのは元々私達の里の術だし…ミナト…お父さんに色々封印術を教えたのはお母さんなのよ」, "Anata no onaka no Shishō Fūin mo bēsu ni natte iru no wa motomoto watashitachi no sato no jutsu dashi… Minato… otōsan ni iroiro fūinjutsu o oshieta no wa okaasan na no yo") —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:42, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
As far as I remember from when Kakashi talked about the Eight Gates, he said that you'd obtain power greater than even the Hokage, he didn't say anything about the five Kage. --speysider (talk) 13:30, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I believe that's what the dub said, and that's what it said on the subbed stream site I use as well --speysider (talk) 15:51, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Heller~ Uhm, I was wondering whether or not you had/knew of another site where manga volumes can be downloaded except for rawmangaspot O.o? I was one of the older volumes but it seems as though all their stuff's been deleted because of megaupload being shit down.--Cerez365™ 00:59, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
You lurker x) Thank you verrr' much, a link was there for the one I wanted.--Cerez365™
- Yeah, I overreacted and said it wasn't speculation. I realize I'm wrong and I jumped to conclusions and for that and calling you a douche I apologize. But I still think you are a controlling jerk.OmegaRasengan (talk) 21:56, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
naruto 6: road to ninja
- ^ This. I doubt that someone would make a film just to rehash the whole plot of Naruto with a random bit of movie only stuff at the end. --Speysider (Talk Page) 18:29, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The plot is completely new. Apparently the Akatsuki members have somehow comeback and Tobi has a new dojutsu, which uses on Naruto and Sakura. It doesn't really matter though, since when does any Naruto movie take place within continuity?--Deva 27 18:35, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
Even if it's not really important, I think Izanami is activated in the end of Chapter 585. The latence time between Itachi declaring that he will now use Izanami and Kabuto's attack is too long. Also, Itachi does a hand seal for Izanami in Chapter 585 that he doesn't in Chapter 586, despite Izanami is activated. Lastly, page 4 of Chapter 586 and page 13 of Chapter 580 are too similar to be a coincidence. Iruka-dono (talk) 15:17, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree that a hand seal doesn't mean that a jutsu activates automatically. The point of showing Itachi's right eye going blind it's for show us when the loop begins. Itachi does a hand seal for activate the technique, and he can begin it after when he want, like Izanagi, where it is used only when the user is injured, not before. Otherwise, why show us a hand seal before if it was unnecessary? Iruka-dono (talk) 15:40, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I see what you mean. That's what I thought also. In the cave, Kabuto, Itachi (having lost his eye, may be regenerated by Edo Tensei now) and Sasuke can't move, their minds are in the Genjutsu activated after Itachi's right eye going blind, genjutsu controlled by Itachi (which has his two eyes, since it is a genjutsu). Iruka-dono (talk) 16:04, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I think what people get at is that temporary usage should count as a user, as long as they use it to a certain amount of time for more than a few seconds. Even so, Naruto was listed to have used the Stone of Gelel, even though he only wielded it for about a minute to form the Gelel Rasengan. Should we start removing these short minute-usages? Yatanogarasu (Talk) 02:42, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Poll on Homepage
- I see then how about the results? Also there's some problem with messaging to others on talk page, the message doubles. —IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 12:05, June 2, 2012 (UTC)