We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 01:31, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Uchiha Clan Downfall
- It doesn't matter if he was known as "Madara". he IS Obito so it should say that Obito is the one who did it. You're seriously retarded. First of all why would you have it say "Madara" and then when you click on it, it brings you to the page of Obito. What's the point? Just have it say Obito in the first place. Why would you say "Itachi belived 'Madara' was Madara.'?? And also why would you have everything else say "Madara" and then it says "Tobi agreed. Tobi also met with Danzo..."?? It makes so much more sense for the whole thing to say Obito. And you know why? Because he's freaking Obito!
Like at least whoever it is fixed the friggin Tobi thing.
No it doesn't matter. It matters for it to say Obito because by the time we even got to episode 359 we already knew that it was really Obito pretending to be Madara. And all my life wiki never worked this way. It should say Obito because thats who it truly is. If this was wiki like 9 years ago it would say "Obito pretending to be Madara" or "Obito masquerading as Madara." The latter would make the most sence for it to say. --User:Djghostface292 (User talk:Djghostface292 12:58AM, January 10 2016
Sigh. The problem isn't the year, it's you not accepting the fact of "Madara" equals Obito Uchiha hence the link which says so. I'm sure people can figure out what's up. Now if you continue with your unnecessary recent changes, you will be blocked to think about your actions. If you really feel so strongly, bring it up on the page's talkpage. --Rai 水 (talk) 06:10, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
- This wiki refers to people by the name used at that point in the series, so as not to spoiler those who have not reached that point in the story. He is referred to as Madara up until the reveal, so the wiki calls him Madara at every point preceding the chapter/episode in which he is revealed as Obito. That is how all wiki's operate and this wiki does the same for literally any other important change like that. --SuperSajuuk (talk) 18:48, January 10, 2016 (UTC)
All I'm doing is adding in that Obito is on the list of people that can use that ability. And I'm new to wikia so how tf do I do this sign in thing? And how do I add references, I can't figure that one out. Djghostface292 (talk)User:djghostface292 (User talk:Djghostface292) 4:33, January 19, 2016
If you want to add a reference, just look how other references were added to articles. Also, revert warring as you've been doing can lead to blocking. You adding Obito to chakra absorption without a verifiable source also borders on inserting false information. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:39, January 19, 2016 (UTC)
I couldn't really see how the other references were added lol. I saw that there was this [with a number inside] and when I would click on it, it would link me to the reference. But that doesn't exactly tell me how to add the reference. Djghostface292 (talk)User: djghostface292 (User talk:djghostface292]]) 5:27, January 20, 2016
Never said he never used his sword, just said its not known that he used it to kill anyone during the Uchiha clan downfall. Kakashi carried his sword during his Anbu missions, does that mean he used it during every mission? No. So the same logic can be applied to Obito during the massacre. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 01:40, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
Listen, boy. First of all, you're not going to call anyone anything. Second, I did my research, in fact, I created a whole timeline for the Naruto universe and I can tell you for sure that Obito attacked Konoha at age 14. If you continue to vandalize the page (or call anyone names), you'll have to face the consequences. • Seelentau 愛 議 13:09, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
No, he awoke his Mangeykou at age 14, he attacked Konoha at age 15. And you're calling me "boy" which I COULD (but I'm not) say I find disrespectful, so aren't you being a hypocrite? Djghostface292 (talk) 20:36, March 7, 2016 (UTC)User:djghostface292
He still is a significant user, Itachi is definitely not a significant user (Kakashi used a sword way longer than Itachi did) but he's on that list.