We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 16:19, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
See the greeting message above, there's a link to one of the admins already.
Please stop editing templates if you don't know what you're doing. The unnamed tag is used to show if there is an official name for the team in any media, and the shippuden tag isn't a number for debut, that just modifies the anime debut link, in case the debut is a shippuden episode. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:32, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
- oh I'm sorry can you help me figure out this wiki--Erik.hoary (talk) 23:40, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
- The majority of things in this wiki, as far as how articles are written and the like, you can learn by reading them. For things like infoboxes, the best you can do is look at them both as they appear in the article, and in source mode, to understand what each field or option does. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:59, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Boruto anime
Because usually we don't add the anime titles as headings in the characters' pages (have you seen a section in some character article titled "Naruto: Shippuden" for example"?). The makeshift name of the Akademy arc is pretty much enough for the heading. Moreover, it's already mentioned in the text itself and in the references that this is info from Boruto anime series. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 17:39, April 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, that's something I'm unable to do, I also noticed the problem with these episodes earlier, but it seems to be some kind of bug with the episodes' templates, and I have neither knowledge nor power to find and fix what's working wrong. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 21:12, April 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, then the case is solved. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 21:22, April 30, 2017 (UTC)
We used to put in calculated ages in infoboxes, but after a while, a lot of stuff would not add up when we saw certain flashbacks, so calculated ages were all together removed. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:46, April 29, 2017 (UTC)
Re: episode list
Dude, I'm not actually an admin or something, I'm not supposed to know everything about this wikia. As far as I'm aware, episodes' lists have their own templates which cannot be edited from the articles with them added, but have to be accessed directly. But that's the limit to my knowlegde, I don't know how to access these templates for real since it has never been necessary for me and I've never tried to. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 13:59, May 14, 2017 (UTC)
Re: UK spelling
Long story short, there used to be loads of revert wars over spelling in articles. Active users at the time had to have a big discussion about which one to use and stick with in order to put an end to that kind of revert war. UK spelling won. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:31, June 6, 2017 (UTC)
Since commenting in edit summaries is not doing the trick, maybe a direct message will: if you're simply going to copy portions or even entire episode summaries for character articles, don't bother editing the character articles at all. Character articles are specifically for what the specific character does and interacts with. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:20, December 21, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Latest Boruto story arc
- i don't have that kind of answer for you to know. i'm sorry Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:15, January 14, 2018 (UTC)
- well, we have to see. but i don't create the story arc for the manga. last time I created a story arc was this. Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:52, January 14, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Boruto episode 34
- The Versus Momoshiki/Chūnin Exams Arc is said to start in April, so at the earliest it would start is episode 52. So no. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 18:42, April 7, 2018 (UTC)
Please pay attention to the arc links you're changing. You're not using the macroned u for the word "Chūnin" and you're putting the word "Exam" in singular when the article has it in plural, so you're actually creating red links. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:31, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Chunin Exams Arc
- You would have to add it to episode page's infobox. However, I don't believe episode 51 of the Boruto anime is actually apart of the Chunin Exams Arc. --Rai 水 (talk) 18:35, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
Read it before uploading any more files. If you insist on uploading lower quality duplicate images, and adding them to articles without fair use license and rationale, you will be blocked from editing. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 05:36, July 1, 2018 (UTC)
RE: Run, Sarada!
Edits on story arcs with images
Arcs are added directly to episodes, the edits you're making to the templates in arc articles is unnecessary. Regarding your question about episode 33, that's the sort of question you should ask at the article's talk page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:29, July 24, 2018 (UTC)
- What part of "don't edit the arc content template" don't you get? Between my reply above and everyone else always reverting those edits, you should get the hint. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:49, July 26, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Song title
Use source editor
due to your recent edits, we including the admins suggest you should use the source editor instead of visual. using visual (which we don't use that ALL THE TIME) can mess things up. Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:08, September 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Either learn to add arc links properly, or stop doing it altogether. You've been asked enough times. And only add information regarding chapters and episodes after they've been released, not before. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:08, September 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Me and other editors are still having to clean up after your edits. I've told you to learn or stop altogether already. Look at other articles' code to see how it's supposed to be done. Stop using the visual editor as you've been told. Go to your preferences, in the editing tab, and change your preferred editor to source editor. I'm done hand-holding you, and I will block you if I have to keep cleaning up after you. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:03, September 24, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Naruto Shinden
i'm sorry, but i have no idea what takes place in Naruto Shinden: Family Day. Also, never forget to put a section of a specific topic before sending a message Kunoichi101 (talk) 07:37, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
- i'm no admin or someone who searches for info about the shinden series. and i'm sorry. specific or not, i have no clue about the timeline. so as a suggestion, i suggest you should wait later Kunoichi101 (talk) 18:40, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Naruto Shinden: Family Day
Re: Mitsuki's Disappearance Arc
must i remind you not to leave a head section, you're not doing this right and you don't need to ask me why since you already edited on the article all by yourself. i already made a head section with two equal signs on each side for you but next time and dont' LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN: NEVER LEAVE A DAMN HEAD SECTION. i'm out Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:07, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
Re:Naruto Shinden: Family Day
do i look like i read this said novel? and with that, that's a no. how would i find a novel that didn't release in English and just like you told me how the boruto timeless goes and let me say this once more, i'm not someone who searches for sources Kunoichi101 (talk) 04:34, February 7, 2019 (UTC)
Re:Naruto Shinden: Family Day arc
unless someone else need to update that, you should learn how to do it yourself. leaving something that's not offically a new article will leave a red link and also will notify someone that the page doesn't exist. so it's either you do it Parent and Child Day Arc Kunoichi101 (talk) 19:01, February 10, 2019 (UTC)
- i'm doing this for once so next time you need to learn how to make new pages Kunoichi101 (talk) 19:09, February 10, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Shikamaru Hiden
I already fixed it. You were messing up the links. In some instead of Shikamaru you were putting Sasuke, and you put a "n" in the middle of hiden making it "hinden". Probably a mistake carried over from adding the Sasuke Shinden links a bit earlier. You need to pay attention, and stuff like this is why the preview and show changes features exist. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:52, April 11, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Next Boruto manga arc
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. If there's no official announcement of the arc ending or a new arc beginning with any name, like we have had the last couple arcs in the chapter covers, or in some official Jump publication, saying anything else is akin to adding false information. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:44, April 12, 2019 (UTC)
Boruto's Birthday doesn't adapt anything from arc. Sasuke's Shadow almost doesn't either, but there's an after credit scene of Sasuke in Kaguya's dimension. I don't know why Sarutobi considered it part of that arc, everything in those two episodes happens before any of the events of that arc in the manga, it's not even extra stuff the stretched in the middle of it. I wouldn't consider it part of the arc. If I had to guess, I think Sarutobi considered Run Sarada part of it because of its Sarada focus right before the manga content began, and the following episode got chucked in because it was between the two. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:22, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Do you even read edit summaries? I ask because Sarutobi gave a very explicit and official source on why he listed those two episodes as being part of the Sarada arc, and you pointlessly reverted it anyway. Do you even use Special:Recentchanges? This shows what edits are being done and by whom, the edit summaries, pretty much everything that happens in the wiki. I particularly hide grouped recent changes, I want things by time, not by article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:43, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
Arc content template
What are you even trying to do with these edits adding and removing the "arc name"? The only thing you're doing is messing up the lists by making it list the corresponding episodes of original Naruto and Shippuden in addition to Boruto episodes. That field is only to be used if you're adding the template to an article that isn't about a story arc. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:57, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
You I say you have to give sources, I don't mean dropping them on my talk page where no one will think to look, I mean in the edit summary of the edit you added the information, like Snapper2 did after I reverted your edit, or in the article's talk page, places where people will logically look for it to double check the information. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:35, April 26, 2019 (UTC)
No need to read Japanese, just look at the numbers, 1st arc is 1-16, 2nd is 17-24, 3rd is 25-32, 4th is 34-37, 5th is 40-42, 6th is 43-47 that's it. Fissionintroduce (talk) 14:20, April 29, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Konoha Shinden: Steam Ninja Scrolls arc
look, i feel like that this is really a drag and you know i can't move an article as of now. in fact, as a non-administrator editor, i and including you and the rest of the editors can't have the ability to move the article. and instead of letting me know, you can request a move from Narutopedia:Sysop Requests which i will do it now for you. and next time if you think it's a tiny mistake or what not, do me a favor and just request a move from that link i gave you Kunoichi101 (talk) 17:21, May 15, 2019 (UTC)
If you're going to fix that, don't do pointless big deletion and readdition, and the note thing is a template, use it properly. Besides, the template was just created, so you going adding that all around before the template gets properly implemented means more clean up work for the rest of us. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:09, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Add Boruto chapter 27 cover
Re: A New Mission ep
All you need to do is just use Null Edit which I did already. So next time you see something wasn't added on an article, just use the Null Edit buttion from the arrow button. Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:45, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
Re: How to use Null Edit
it's like refreshing the page and voila there's a new update without you making an edit. it's been there for a long time before this very year <.< it's not that difficult and like i said next time you see something not updated use Null Edit from the arrow button from the edit button Kunoichi101 (talk) 00:07, March 16, 2020 (UTC)
- and no offense, you've been an editor for three years and you should have noticed there's a null edit and just click it away in the first place, but instead I did the mess for you. one last time, next time you see something not updated USE THE NULL EDIT BUTTON. Kunoichi101 (talk) 00:12, March 16, 2020 (UTC)