We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- UltimateSupreme (talk) 16:18, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
Sage Mode edits
So? They just have the tiniest difference in appearance, that's it, and they're only seen a couple times. Pretty much all the content you've added to the Sage Mode until how has been either redundant, or irrelevant, which is why your edits are being reverted. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:47, October 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Jūgo's ability only allows him to absorb natural energy while moving, he still has to be able to balance that with his own chakra. Besides, the place you tried adding this info is not about that. That section is about the physical changes one has with a perfected Sage Mode, not how one has achieved it. So what if Naruto isn't mentioned in the imperfect section? He did nothing in that state but train, hardly notable. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:17, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Kabuto's horns are a product of him being in a perfected Sage Mode, regardless of how he takes in natural energy. Naruto being able to go in a perfect Sage Mode already means he's capable of using the imperfect form, and again, he didn't really do anything with it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:48, October 14, 2015 (UTC)