We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 14:57, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Sure I would love to GodlyHades (talk) 19:13, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Could you translate this?
I'm not skilled enough to work efficiently on longer articles, sorry. But you can head over to the NF and ask other translators. The main problem with the databook is that there's almost no new information in those long articles, that's why no one' really bothering with them. • Seelentau 愛 議 22:39, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hey! Do you have a Facebook or something? I'd really like to talk to someone who shares a common interest for Boruto and what not.
I want to personally apologize to you for closing this. However, things were getting a bit out of hand, as seen towards the end of the thread. You are free to create another thread similar to that one, and hope that such confrontation won't happen on it. ★WindStar7125 00:33, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
Boruto and Himawari
They're not members of the Hyuga clan. Please do not add them as such. They are at most, descendants of the clan, but not members of it. Their last names are "Uzumaki" not "Hyuga-Uzumaki" or so. ★WindStar7125 06:06, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Boruto quote and trivia
I'm reverting it because the quote and trivia you're adding is pointless. His other quotes already show he thinks little of the Hokage title, and his intelligence and prodigy status are already mentioned in this ability section. Your additions are redundant. I've already mentioned that in edit summaries for the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:24, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Hokage Rock - It's still a similarity, which is what the paragraph is focusing on. The fact that both grow out of it doesn't change anything. The real reason though is that the image is there. It doesn't make sense to have one without the other.
- Brag - I tried combining two sentences (boasting and how smart he is) in such a way as to keep both specific to the topic of the paragraph. If this created an error then that is my fault.
- Arrogance - Kept in my version. Also covered to a degree in the final paragraph: "Boruto has not always been considerate of her own desires to be Hokage, for a time only helping her when it suits his own needs."
- Intelligence - I'm not doubting the claim. I was trying only to combine it with Brag, as mentioned above.
- Coy - Indicated in the third paragraph: "pretending disinterest whenever Naruto tries to connect with him."
Personality sections have the habit of, over time, reading like a string of otherwise unrelated character traits. My attempts to fix this don't always leave a 1:1 of information and what is kept may be distorted. My apologies for anything awry. ~SnapperTo 01:35, November 5, 2015 (UTC)
I'm generally against users who automatically decide to add superfluous information to a character's personality sections. I've seen a lot users on many wikis go about it messily. If you want to a tidbit in Boruto's personality about Boruto being compared to Sasuke, that's fine (I guess. Honestly, I haven't even seen the movie), but don't do it the way you did. When you edit and publish something on a wiki, make it sound more professional. The way you did it was messy, as it contained numerous grammar mistakes.--NinjaSheik 00:32, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
First off, you really don't "need" my permission to do anything. This is a wiki, after all; you're free to edit as long as it meets the guidelines. From your edits and your own words, it's obvious to me you have no idea what you're doing. Your edits ruin the formatting of the articles and generally incorrect, and you make tons of grammar mistakes. At the same time, you also unsure whether the information you are trying to put in really has merit or not. Before you do any editing of the sorts, I suggest you practice editing before doing so on the actually articles.--NinjaSheik 23:38, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
since I noticed your recent edits from your contributions, I would like suggest you that should read the policy. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Manual_of_Style#Writing_style In this very wiki, we only do UK style aka British. Kunoichi101 (talk) 20:31, November 20, 2015 (UTC)