We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 02:03, January 25, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Editing your post
I removed the part about Hiruzen because it was literally just after I'd said that there was to be nothing more about him. I'll be honest, I considered leaving that part in, mostly because I agreed with it but no Hiruzen means no Hiruzen regardless of my personal opinion. That small part of your comment may have sparked others disagreeing and the whole thread would get derailed again.
In this situation, I did what I thought was right, but if you think it was unfair of me, feel free to either reply on my talk page and we can discuss it further or bring it to one of the [other mods or ops.] Regardless of this situation, as a general rule if a forum mod like AsianReaper or myself requests that something should/shouldn't be done, things go a lot more smoothly if you comply. Unless we're being unreasonable of course, we're only human ^_^
- Here's the part I removed.
- So the character that did the statement that hiruzen was the strongest hokage of all time,probably didn't know how strong hashirama was ,also in the databook only said that hiruzen was the strongest kage of his generation.
- So yes, if I look at this comment without the context of the thread, you made no direct mention of 'prime' Hiruzen. But that's a technicality, a small one at that. Essentially, I thought this part of your comment could be a trigger for another argument about him, regardless of a direct mention. If I had left the comment as it was, it's possible nothing else would have come of it. But if the thread got derailed again then I have two choices: delete comments that mention him or close the thread - neither of which I want to do. I'm not overly fond of pulling rank in a discussion because it then means I need to make good on my warnings, but I will if I feel it's necessary. And removing that part of your comment was something I felt was necessary as a means of prevention. Curse of Hatred (talk) 00:03, January 26, 2016 (UTC)