Hello GoldLiger, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Boruto: Naruto the Movie Main Visual -- New Villain! page.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 13:41, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
As i mentioned on your last post, the forum isn't the place to discuss such a matter. If you wan't your opinion to be heard, please voice it over on the talk page where the discussion is taking place. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 00:15, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Naruto Image
When a appropriate image becomes available or when someone proposes a image on the talk page and consensus is agreed to change it. Even though i don't like it, Sasuke's movie image is suitable and that's why his was changed. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 15:23, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Never said there was a discussion, but if you look through his talk page, you might find 1 if 1 happened. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 15:45, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
Im being rude? That's rich coming from you off all people that got blocked for doing just that. Secondly, im not a admin, and if i were, im not forced to help you. Also you didn't specify what discussion you wanted linked, as i thought you were looking for 1 about Sasuke's image that im not aware of. You say these admins are against you, but not a single 1 has opposed you or even been in a same talk page discussion as you. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 16:29, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm sorry that the current state irritates you this much, but I have to tell you that I, too, am opposed to the proposed image. You can see I even participated in the discussion I linked you to. In general, this is not a thing between admins vs. regular users. You might see that no admin participated in the discussion, it was lead by "regular" users and the majority was against the proposal. Right now, there is no valid alternative and we have to wait until the anime finally catches up to the manga. Please be patient until then. Norleon (talk) 16:34, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I may be mistaken, but as far as I am concerned, the restrictions of links is meant only for articles (or, obviously, when it links to something shady). A link to Imgur on my talkpage for example should be just fine.
- About your second point: The creators of the series did not create the series to be documented like this. That's up to us somehow, and that's where the community-part kicks in. If there is a general consensus about something, then it gets changed or stays the way it is for most of the cases. Again, this is not only the admins, it's the community in general as well. Norleon (talk) 17:00, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- No, that's not how it is. Favourism isn't holding us back, the visual quality of the image is (which is lacking, as most of us, me included, think). As soon as there will be a better opportunity, the manga image will be replaced just as it was done everywhere else. Norleon (talk) 17:25, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- You brought up name calling, i only corrected you. So im not bringing up the past, you are, repetitively. And Djghostface292 called me a idiot, not you. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 02:14, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Uhm, I quite don't understand your request. We talked about the adult image enough already, there's no chance it changes anytime soon, I'm afraid. But now you also want the Part I image replaced? May I ask why? To me, it looks perfectly fine. What are your reasons for it to be changed? Norleon (talk) 17:27, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Naruto jonin status
Just read this to know why: http://honyakusha-eri.tumblr.com/post/127051723118/interview-with-masashi-kishimoto-from-cinema-today —Shakhmoot (Talk) 12:50, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You're saying it's a retcon, yet you provided no proof he did infact become a jonin.--Sarutobii2 (talk) 13:07, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You clearly did not watch the episode properly. Kakashi simply said that he'd like to call Naruto a jonin, but Naruto must study first. There is nothing in today's episode confirming anything you are claiming, until the anime actually airs an episode showing him becoming a jonin, then he is not one. --Sajuuk 13:22, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Too Much Info
I just read your response to my post on SuperSajuk's talk page. It's totally random and unrelated. If you want to say something, you should create your own post or respond to the appropriate thread. mine had nothing to do with the random stuff you started talking about. --Souleaterevans626 (talk) 21:22, October 13, 2016 (UTC)