We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Ten Tailed Fox (talk) 00:32, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
Just so you know
Removing content from another user's profile is a violation of the rules and very bad behaviour! If you don't agree with somebody, go tell them on their talkpages. Another action like this might lead to you getting blocked from editing here, so don't do it again! Norleon (talk) 10:07, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
Sign your posts
- When multiple users tell you that you are incorrect, persistently adding the information that is being removed is considered disruptive. Please stop making disruptive edits by constantly adding your fodder into the articles or it will lead to a block. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:06, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
|“||It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques.||”|
They are correct. If all taijutsu required/used chakra then it would be ninjutsu. Physical attacks can be enhanced by using chakra but most of the time, taijutsu doesn't require the use of chakra.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:47, August 12, 2014 (UTC)