We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Ten Tailed Fox (talk) 12:38, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
In response to your off topic post here, to start a new thread, you go to a forum board (Board:Naruto Discussions). There is a textbox above the list of threads, where you type a thread title in the long thin box and then the message in the large text box below that. Then you click "Submit" to post it. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 15:25, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
Forum Warning #1
Forum Warning #2
Forum Warning #3
|Haxs, this is a warning regarding your behaviour on our community forums. Please ensure you have read our forum policies before continuing to contribute to the forums.|
| Reason: Inappropriate Language|
Message to User: Please do not write obscenities in remove thread reasons. There is no reason for it.
|If you are unsure about why you are receiving this notice, or have some other query, feel free to leave a reply on my talkpage.|
|Many thanks for your co-operation. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 12:50, November 20, 2014 (UTC)|
You've had 3 forum warnings over the course of a long period of time. This will be the last warning. Don't write obscenities when removing threads, especially as you removed threads for no reason at all. If anyone reports that you've broken a Forum policy in the future, I'll have no choice but to block you for a short time. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 09:00, February 4, 2015 (UTC)
You've already been told many times to stop trolling in the forums, whether it be inappropriate language, ignoring requests from other users, bumping dead threads when there is a warning telling you not to, or just plain throwing threads off-topic with irrelevant statements.
And yet, you continue to troll and create nonsense threads that have to be deleted. I sense that you haven't read the forum policy at all, and I suggest you do so and abide by it after your block expires. Otherwise, you will face longer blocks in the future.
★WindStar7125 22:03, March 29, 2015 (UTC)