We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 04:10, January 27, 2017 (UTC)
Talk Page issues
i thought i may give you a policy link about talkpages. unless you don't care about the rules of using this talk page, i cannot allow someone like you to remove messages like that for no reason.
if you refuse to do so and unable to understand and decide to remove my message, i will have no choice but to request a block from sysops. and according to your archive, it appeared that you did archive the message i made on your talk page for no reason Kunoichi101 (talk) 01:47, April 15, 2019 (UTC)
Re: You can stop now
i've been trying to teach you about talkpages. and i felt more offended from receiving a message to tell me to stop. i didn't do anything wrong, but you're being outrageous to blame me for making a first message on your talk page Kunoichi101 (talk) 01:52, April 15, 2019 (UTC)
okay, i may actually i'm very overreacting over nothing. so... i'm gonna say that i'm sorry, it's just when i first noticed your talk page history, i thought someone shouldn't remove a message, and... i know things already went worse and already getting out of hand. if you want me to stop and let this go for good, then i'll just going to scratch things what i've done. i'm very very very sorry and i hope this apology message makes you feel better Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:04, April 15, 2019 (UTC)