We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Dantman (talk) 13:37, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
- We chronicle canon information from the Naruto series on this wikia. If you want to add made up information, I believe you can do that on the fanon wikia.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:34, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
- Also please sign your comments on talk pages with 4 tilde (~~~~). --Cerez365™(talk) 14:37, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
- To add something from myself - yes, it always has to be canon. On this wikia people don't invent random stats for the characters, they take these stats from the official sources, i.e. usually the databooks. As Cerez365 noted, this isn't a fanon wikia, after all. Some screenshots from unknown sites can't be considered the official sources unless these stats were really taken from the databook, which needs to be confirmed in the first place (but I actually doubt that's from the databook, since otherwise it'd become known a long time ago). Ravenlot 27 (talk) 14:37, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
KestaMerda, don't confuse the words fandom and fanon. Just so that we're clear: this is a wiki powered by fans of the Naruto series which chronicles canon material. If you want to add fanon content then feel free to visit the fandom wikia powered by fans who are free to make sh!t up: narutofanon.wikia.com.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:50, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
No, we cannot. You've been advised on how editing content works on Narutopedia, any further action contrary to this will most likely result in you being blocked. I cannot help you beyond this point.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:02, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
Also, we don't change stats only because some users can consider them "stupid". The point is that Kishimoto, the creator of the series, has given these stats in the databook, which means that they don't seem "stupid" for him. Are you trying to say your opinion is superior to Kishimoto's? Ravenlot 27 (talk) 15:04, April 16, 2017 (UTC)