We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Ten Tailed Fox (talk) 04:00, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Please do not just delete content from a section for no reason, the section you blanked was relevant and part of an anime-only filler arc. Repeated actions of this nature will be construed as vandalism and reported as such. Thanks. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 10:15, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I was rushed when I reverted the edit and didn't have time to look at it carefully. I reverted my revert, my apologies. :) --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 11:25, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
Like I said, removing valid content is classified here by the revert policy as vandalism and will NOT be tolerated. The information in Kakashi's article can be rearranged, but removing it altogether to get attention is NOT tolerable. If it can be rearranged, so be it, but removing content that happened in the anime just because there is some inconsistency is NOT a viable option. Remove it again, or respond to me in an argumentative tone on my talk page, and I will put you on block check. There was no need to remove valid information. Since you want people to respond to your talkpage topic so badly, I suggest you WAIT until it is noticed. Until then, remove it one more time and I will put you on block check. • WindStar7125 [Mod] 00:43, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
- And that's why I said it can be moved to another section of the article, not removed. I will make sure it will get attention. Just don't remove it again. Edit: Until we get a general consensus, nothing changes. You can't just brashly make decisions on your own. This is a community wiki. Nothing is decided by one person and you know that. • WindStar7125 [Mod] 01:20, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Trust me, I understand how frustrating it is to wait and be ignored. But we'll eventually see what they say to it. • WindStar7125 [Mod] 03:21, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Kiba Part II image
Alright I'll wait and see what other users think. But hopefully we won't have a repeat of what happened with Sasuke's image and we have to wait several days for other people to actually voice their opinions on the talk page. --SSJ2AJB 05:26, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
- You seems to forgot the fact that by Kakashi Sasuke was pardoned because of War Hero - Naruto's words and himself. So this action that was taken by Naruto(it must be recorded). If Sasuke were pardoned solely because of Kakashi then you would be right. ./Rage gtx (talk) 09:56, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
I've been watching the page, the image has been changed multiple times by several people. I am stopping the edit war that does exist over the image choice. If you disagree, use something called a talkpage in future. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 22:29, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
When I requested it to be hidden, Han's steam techniques could not be reliably tied to Boil Release, but due to some sort of bug, even though he was not listed as a Boil Release user, he'd still show up. I have no idea why he's not showing up now. I know there's a specific user I requested to do that, but it's been so long I don't remember who it was. I'm trying to look through templates to see if I can find the template/work around that resulted in Han being hidden from that infobox. I managed to find the css page that had the hack that did it and undid it. It should be a matter of time now, unless there's more to the issue than I know about. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:13, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding Cerez' rollback, that is something you must take up with him. In regards to refs, you removed a manga reference and replaced it with an anime reference, despite said information being mentioned in the manga. You could have just added the anime ref alongside the existing reference. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 13:13, April 19, 2015 (UTC)