We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Ten Tailed Fox (talk) 17:09, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Early release
You're so welcome, it's my pleasure to thank me with those kind words, but in the next time don't forget to sign your post by putting four tildes after your talk. Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 02:20, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry if I was being too patronizing in that last thread. Oh, and I'm glad the thread was made. It was fun just seeing everyone's favorite ships. --Plane in the Desert (talk) 02:02, September 15, 2014 (UTC)Plane in the Desert
How come it feels like you don't go to Naruto Answers anymore? Have we bored you? :'( JK! But in all seriousness, we have a lot of interesting discussions going on over there right now- you're really missing out! That Naruto vs. Sasuke Comment is still waiting for you, and I hope to have the Sasuke Analysis out by tomorrow. If you get the chance, stop on by! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 03:53, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Once more, when you get the chance, can you stop by the discussion and leave your full thoughts on a few interesting topics going on over there. Specifically, what do you think about the beginning of the fight so far- thanks! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 03:09, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- When you get the time, please leave your full, detailed thoughts on this chapter and the progression of the fight on the discussion. We're getting to the end, and in one month's time, I won't even be able to ask this of you anymore. That's why I want everyone to say as much as they can now while we still have that chance. Thanks! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:16, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Definitely need your complete thoughts on this chapter, as it's probably one of the best ones in the entire series; when you have the time, you know what to do! :D --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 03:31, October 24, 2014 (UTC) Well, you already know what I'm asking for here... But in addition to that, can you leave your final predictions and your full thoughts on Naruto vs. Sauske's final battle (you can leave it as a reply to my initial comment, which basically lists the main eight questions for you to consider) on the 698 blog? We are reaching the end of this... thanks! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 02:49, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
When you get the time, I'd love to know your thoughts on the Naruto series as a whole. You can post them on the Naruto Series Overview that is here on Narutopedia or on Naruto Answers (though you can probably guess where I would prefer you leave them). Still, it's a lot to do, so be prepared! Thanks! :D--KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 03:35, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks so much for welcoming me.. It's a pleasure to see that from you. And yeah, seems the wiki is burning so hot these days and I feel like I'm strange here because of those changes that I've missed here. So I'll take some time to see what's new and see then. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:37, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
So i just saw ur message on My Talk Page and i want to thank you too for being one of the users i most enjoy to discuss with, you have many theories and coments that are really worth to read, im really new on this thing called Wikia so idk if im doing this right haha, anyway, thanks for ur coment, pleasure to meet ya --Aka Shi Crow (talk) 18:29, October 27, 2014 (UTC)AkaShiCrow
Please read the first sentence of this. That's why I'm giving you my opinion here, since you asked. The petition to ban Naruto in the US... eh, those NaruSaku fans are just butthurt. :) I never prognosticated NaruSaku due to the existence of Hinata Hyūga. It would have been a big middle finger to her if it canonically took place. If Hinata somehow died, then I'd give NaruSaku a chance. The petition to ban Naruto from the US because of the canon pairings... might not get that far. Sure, they've gotten loud and "threaten" to lynch Kishi, but they won't get the NaruSaku ending if Kishi is dead or alive, now will they? The NaruSaku fans in the US are just making fools of themselves. They can draw up their own endings, without acting like children. And you said "I needed this laugh." What laugh? Gemnist being wrong? The ban? Or something else? • WindStar7125 [Mod] 17:54, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
- For the record, I think the petition is idiotic as well, ya know.Gemnist (talk) 03:24, November 27, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
For all pairing/shipping discussions, please direct yourself to the Naruto Couples Wiki. I suggest you go there to discuss your precious pairings. You know it's not allowed here. ~•WS7125[Mod] 01:15, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
- You may find it ok, but we don't. Pairing discussions can cause inflammatory wars, long walls of text, and other things, evidenced in the canon pairings thread. There's no need for such discussions to happen on a user's talkpage, because you'd be very surprised at how many users would come out of nowhere just to take part in such a discussion. There's a Naruto Couples Wiki where you can discuss it with no restrictions. They have their own forums and chat. I kindly ask that you do what you want there, please.
- Edit: And also, when signing your posts, you don't have to type in your user name after typing in four tildes. I suggest you just type in this: "~~~~" on talkpages, rather than "~~~~ Eric Burrell".
- ~•WS7125[Mod] 01:44, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
- As you can see above, this isn't the place to talk about pairings. Therefore, I'm not going to say anything until the third thread, and even then I'll only say what exactly goes on in the Naruto Fanon Wiki. In the meantime, just have one simple thing: PATIENCE. The answer'll come in the coming weeks.Gemnist (talk) 03:18, November 27, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
Disregard what Kirin said. Don't listen to him. At all. If you want to discuss couples, go to the NCW. But he has a point, why get into discussions like that? ~•WS7125[Mod] 03:47, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, I may have overreacted, and I apologize, but trust me on this one... these type of discussions can make anyone, whether they be a reserved individual or an already crazy one, snap or blow a gasket (see this for a perfect example, it had me like ಠ_ಠ). Not trying to constantly bully you or anything, but please understand where I'm coming from.
~•WS7125[Mod] 06:49, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Thank you
You got it! I've always got your back! I wish you a happy Thanksgiving as well, and thanks for giving your thoughts on the series as a whole (I should have a reply for you some time this weekend)! :D--KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:32, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Deleted Message
- Burrell, here's some advice... It is best not to speak to him at all. Or he'll just keep coming at you. ~•WS7125[Mod] 05:53, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
No insult taken. To be frank, I don't even remember those instances, but let's get real; the whole film series isn't going to come crashing down just because Sasuke doesn't say a couple of lines. As you saw in the first thread, Sasuke won't be changing that much at all. He'll pretty much be the same. So there's no need to worry.Gemnist (talk) 15:07, December 3, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
- First off, I am NOT Yin! I'm doing this for good purposes. I'm Yang all the way. I'm also not doing any favoritism. Everything is pretty much how Kishi did it. The themes are only personal interpretation, which is what EVERYONE adapting something does, and ultimately is typically (in this case, IS) very close to the original work's themes. I don't really need to "expand", although for the record this thing won't be coming for many many years, giving me plenty of time to do research for a script. Then there's the specific reasons you gave. First there's the Hinata thing. You know how in Marvel comics, Gwen Stacy is seen falling off a bridge, Spider-Man catches her with a web, and then you see she's just dead all of a sudden? But then when The Amazing Spider-Man 2 came out, there were hints throughout of Gwen's death and then we got a long sequence of slow-mo to the point where Gwen's death wasn't surprising even to those who didn't know what happened in the comics? The exact same thing happened in this scene. We have Hinata's confession after a long time of us waiting for it, and then two pages later she's been stabbed. But in the anime, we got a lengthy confession, a lengthy and boring action sequence, a lengthy filler flashback, a lengthy SECOND confession, and THEN she gets stabbed. Think of my changes there as a redemption of sorts. For the Sai thing, Sai also learned of Naruto and Sakura's dedication to bring Sasuke home BEFORE he left with Orochimaru. I might actually be adding that scene in; I'll see what is possible one day. For the "missing holes", I'll be keeping everything very consistent, try not to worry. If there ARE some gaps, there's always the manga to fill it in for you. As they always say, "Read it before you see it". And I'm sorry, but I don't remember that scene where he said that. I even looked it up and didn't find it. Since it's glued in our minds, could you respond with the chapter numbers where they occur? Once I read those, I'll see if they can get in.Gemnist (talk) 20:45, December 3, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
- I was only using a good analogy of "shocking death to melodramatic death" for the Gwen Stacy thing, nothing more. There are also adaptations of existing manga stories all the time. Like, ALL the time (seriously, why do you think anime keeps on doing so every chance it gets?). And seriously, you're starting to get a bit too pessimistic. I'm not going to completely and utterly rip apart the continuity if Sasuke doesn't say too lines. If a film adaptation is word for word, it would be like LOTR on steroids in terms of length. As for the holes, that's what adaptations do all the time. They don't cover every single ink dot, so for what they can't cover they make up for it in a way that's still very faithful to the story, and then have expected the person to have read the thing beforehand anyways. And then you mentioned 698 - but as you can see, this film will only cover 245-450. 698's the NEXT one. And THAT will be where Sasuke finally is able to say that he truly did have a family in Team 7. Besides, if Taka's not all that close, then why do you think all the officials are giving them special treatment - including a spin-off?Gemnist (talk) 23:32, December 3, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
Re: Filler arc in Jan
Hey Eric, sorry if I came off as hostile back in the Naruto: Shinobi World War thread. I was only asking you to be quiet about the shipping. If that wasn't your intention, then my sincere apologies for thinking as such, and feel free to continue voicing your opinion. I left you a more detailed thing on the thread under my response to Kirin; feel free to check it out.Gemnist (talk) 21:40, December 23, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
- All right. Working on Ch. 115-117, and I'll try to get that and Naruto vs. Gaara (nice choice with that, by the way) done soon. Please keep in mind, though, that it will take me time to write each. Heck, it took me several long days just to do 691-700. As an additional note; these will be in the first one.Gemnist (talk) 21:39, December 30, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
- Really? Wow. I didn't think the script was THAT good, but... wow.Gemnist (talk) 00:45, December 31, 2014 (UTC)Gemnist
Hey Eric. As you can see, the thread unfortunately got closed down for reasons clarified way back in the first thread. While that is saddening, I do appreciate the thoughts and ideas everyone gave, which I will be utilizing. In particular, I wanted to thank you, since out of all the users you seemed to be the most devoted to this - yes, even more than TU3. Just as an update, I'm still working on Naruto vs. Gaara, and should have that ready sometime later, probably about Friday. Once I'm done with that, I'll be sure to message you whenever I have a script I think you'll like. Be sure to ask any further questions on my talk page. Thanks again! Gemnist (talk) 05:44, January 11, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
May I ask in what way makes it hard for you to read. Also because I know fanon is not allowed on this site I deleted the thread so if you want to read my fanon filler arc I'll leave links from Naruto Fanon Wiki on your page. Feel free to also message me about it too. --Rai 水 (talk) 21:33, December 31, 2014 (UTC)
No I decided I'd rather create my own story. Not involving the original characters. My own apin off you can say but right now I'm not a rush to create it. Sorry I meant to contact you sooner about it. Truth is I'm doing my owm stuff (writing my own shows/movies) asa I want to be a TV/Movie Writer/Director. Fanon things aren't that important for me. But when I get done with what I want done I'll start it. I'm sure you understand. --Rai 水 (talk) 21:21, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Just pointing out, you'll have much more freedom to discuss whatever you want to in the chat.
~•WS7125[Mod] 03:59, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Naruto vs. Gaara
You're in luck; I just finished now! Also, I found those Sakura and Sasuke quotes recently. I can see you really like Part I, which is unfortunate since I'm more integrated with Part II. However, I can say that Sakura's quote was when she was still Sasuke-crazy, so while I do agree with the quote in certain situations, I really wouldn't take her word for it. As for the Sasuke quote, I never really saw that. None of us did. Anyways, here's the link again: http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Gemnist Few notes about it. If this turns out a film, then this fight will be interspersed with the other Konoha Crush fights. However, since it's more than likely to be a novel (where the fight is contained in one chapter that, as you can see, is titled "Jinchuriki"), and because you specifically asked for Naruto vs. Gaara, I went ahead and only adapted the fight. Hope you enjoy! Gemnist (talk) 20:13, January 14, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
- Thanks for liking it! All right, response to the nitpicks. For Gaara mentioning the quarterfinals, he clearly didn't care about it, but I found it a snide remark meant to demoralize Sasuke, so I used it. I'll try to relate it to his fight with Lee with the "Who's gonna save you now?" thing (nice!), but I won't put the "We'll save him!" thing since that sounds a bit childish. The thing about tailed beasts is more complicated. To further set up what's to come later in the game, Naruto will figure out all about the tailed beasts and jinchuriki all the way back from Mizuki ("There are NINE of these 'Tailed Beasts' in the world, and NINE of you demons that have them sealed inside them! They are called the jinchuriki! And you're all A BUNCH OF SCUM!"). Gaara will also reveal that he is Shukaku's jinchuriki when Naruto confronts him in the hospital, and this is also where we get all of Gaara's detailed backstory, Yasharama and all. It also provides the needed info for Naruto's quotes of loneliness and tailed beasts. This is essential, seeing their roles as foils. Also, I know Gaara can't manipulate Shukaku. What I was trying to get at was how Gaara was able to use Shukaku's power in that dastardly manner. Gemnist (talk) 03:01, January 15, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
New script: Team 7 "Reunion"
Hey 7th (sheesh, it's kinda hard not to call you by your real name)! I got a new script up, and I'd thought you'd like it since you're all about Team 7 and this script shows them at their lowest point. It's based on Ch. 482-488. Hope you enjoy! http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Gemnist Gemnist (talk) 04:42, January 20, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
Again, thanks for all the support! About the nitpicks. First, I'd rather stay away from comedy in this scene because it's one of the more serious moments, and this film is intended to be darker than the others. Knocking out seemed most realistic. Either way, Yamato (much to his dismay) lives and breathes embarrassing situations. For Kiba, he and the rest of the villagers probably know all too well that Naruto has Sage Mode as well as being a jinchuriki. After all, the only reason everyone had to stay away from Naruto vs. Pain was because Naruto could defeat Pain on his own in Sage Mode. He may also want all the glory, but remember, the only reason they all went to the Land of Iron was to tell him about Sasuke. I know Sasuke learned of it then, but I thought having Sasuke learn Karin's heritage when he meets her would be most realistic, so I'm putting it in the second film/novel (I even mentioned that in one of the footnotes). Not sure about the personal medic thing, but regardless of her medical ability, she still is the healer and sensor of Taka. "Die villager" was put in for creepy effect, and I'll try to implement it in such a way that it sounds pure demented rather than like a battle cry (if that's what you were thinking). I put the "maybe" in there in order to show that Sasuke would still go for revenge for his family having gone through any hardship at all. The reason why Kakashi doesn't do anything at that scene is because, simply, he didn't do so in the manga. And if Naruto wasn't afraid that Sasuke was going to be Hokage, why on Earth would he have bothered to be Sasuke's rival at all? I'll be sure to add the Karin thing in also. Gemnist (talk) 14:47, January 20, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
Glad you asked! My next script will be Naruto's and Sasuke's encounters with Hagoromo, as a token to Kirin since we have recently been talking about the Otsutsuki's history. After that I plan to adapt the Introduction Arc, which is long overdue. I also plan to have Itachi when he talks with Naruto about never forgetting his comrades; the Konoha 11 as they are heading to assist Naruto, Kakashi, B, and Guy against Obito; Nine-Tails vs. Orochimaru; Sasuke reuniting with and getting beat up by Itachi; Iruka trying to restrain Naruto; and last but far from least, Naruto vs. Pain. Can't wait to write them! Gemnist (talk) 15:39, January 21, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
That's great news! If you don't mind me asking, how'd you pull that off? By this point, I was sure it was already sold out. Also, did you get my other message? Would you mind giving your take on my Kaguya story? Thanks! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 20:34, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- If you don't mind me asking, which theater are you going to- NY, NJ, PA, etc? And is it for the later date? I'd imagine it's probably not the earlier one, as it's probably sold out. Looking forward to your thoughts on it! As you can see, I put a lot of work into it! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:16, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Episode Threads
Hey Eric- sorry, I just saw this message. That is a good idea, and I may start doing that. However, I will still continue to make them on Naruto Answers- not because it gets a lot of a response (which it doesn't), but it's something I like to do that keeps me connected to Naruto Answers (besides answering questions- though usually there aren't too many questions now adays) until the miniseries starts and everyone hopefully returns to discuss it. I also don't want to abandon Omega- many people from Naruto Answers have abandoned it and turned towards Narutopedia once the series ended except for Omega. I don't want to leave him alone over there. But back to the topic, I will only post my thoughts on episode discussions when I feel like it's something worth talking about. Right now, the episodes haven't been good enough to spend time talking about it to such an extent. If the Chunin Exams Arc gets better, I'll probably join the conversations. And I'll definitely join when they start animating content from Volumes 70-72; those have some of the best content in the entire series, and I can't wait to see it animated!!! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:45, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Speaking of the anime, I just created another interesting thread that I'd like your take on. If you have the time, would you mind giving me your thoughts on this- ? Thanks, and I'll talk to you soon! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:46, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
New script: Naruto meets Hagoromo
Hey bud, I got the next script out. Inspired by Kirin's attempt on the Otsutsuki history, I went ahead and described my own interpretation and way to fill in details with this handy script. It also includes a Team 7 moment at the end which I think will clear up some more details about our disagreement with Team 7's goals. Hope you enjoy! Gemnist (talk) 18:52, January 26, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
- Thanks for liking it as usual! Didn't expect a score at the end or THAT many nitpicks, but nice to have! All right, nitpick time. First off: friends, comrades; potato, potahto. I also have Sakura say just that since she doesn't really trust Obito at all. She was probably too busy tending to Naruto to notice the whole "I am Obito Uchiha" thing. Orochimaru with more dialogue sounds good, though I think Jugo's better off saying it because he's the more serious of the two of them. Also, in this thing, they're all members of Akatsuki - even Madara, Guruguru, and Taka. It just creates less confusion; there's also no rings, but there WILL be an Akatsuki forehead protector. Regardless, Akatsuki had enough influence on the war to the point where it's best to mention them every once in a while (that's why Obito is mentioned after he leaves Kakashi's conscious). It IS weird to be called his son, so I had Naruto make the Minato and "Grandpa Sage" comment. As for the reincarnations, there HAS to be more than just those four. Sure they're not mentioned by name, but over 900 years there had to be over 14 more. I know Naruto understanding is a bit weird, but I cut out the thing about the dialects to remain on-track and then kept Hagoromo's voice as normal as possible from the get-go. While I agree Indra wanted to change the world as well, it wasn't his dream to do it via the process of camaraderie. That's the point Naruto and Hagoromo are making. For Sasuke's last name, I just thought it'd be more proper in regular conversation. I guess saying THE most powerful is a bit extreme, so I'll change it to "among", although I did make a point that Madara is stronger than they are. It's best to explain to the audience what they're gaining just so they know what's going on. I never found "giddy" as creepy, but rather showing that he's finally coming back to the light. If it comes off as creepy though, then good - that's what wars are meant to do. Not sure what to say about the gods thing, but I think I'll go with Sasuke's dialogue thing with Tobirama. For the "darn", I admit it's weird, but that's me doing my best to avoid profanity. Remember: Obito's murders (except Taiseki) were all because of that one murder, so murderer sounds rather appropriate. Anyway, Sasuke's not out of the realm of calling people names, such as "loser". The reason why I did Kakashi's dialogue was to show their similarities. If you remember in Ch. 4, both of them barely said anything at all. That's what I was trying to get at; like you said, he understands Sasuke in that respect. Also, I didn't reveal quite all of Sasuke's plans; only what he said to the Rookie Nine. He does pause when Sakura asks him to elaborate. For Sakura, I think you misunderstood also. Sakura was ruled by Sasuke back in Ch. 4, but now she's changed and is starting to see what love truly is. Thanks again for liking it! Next up: the Introduction Arc! Gemnist (talk) 02:25, January 27, 2015 (UTC)Gemnist
Hi, it's been a long time, after the manga ended i didnt knew how to kee going on Naruto, i was a little busy with school and other things and since i dont watch the anime a lot i wasnt able to come here and participate in any thread, but i think im back, im watching the anime now so i think i will be able to discuss on threads too, thank you for worrying about me, lets get started :D Aka Shi Crow (talk) 18:25, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
Read the forum policy and image policy in full before contributing to the forums, for you have violated them both. You are not to upload images for sole use in the forums. Please do not do that again. ★WindStar7125 06:42, April 26, 2015 (UTC)