We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 20:25, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Susanoo Sword
Re: Talk Page
Neither. Naruto Uzumaki Region Combo is a larger version of the same technique he has used in the past. Flight and Sage Mode aren't that important. In my opinion anyway.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 20:49, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Re: Question
Thank you. I have no idea why people want to assume she does. No markings, and along with the fact that Obito used a TSB w/o the SPST, this gives further evidence the SPST, so far, is not a parent technique of the TSB. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contribs) 18:40, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Just brought the topic to the SPST talk page. We don't have a full grasp on what the SPST is, you're right. It was the Senjustu of the Six Paths, but does the Six Paths = Hagoromo? I don't think we have a full grasp on that either. Sure, he was called the "Sage of the Six Paths," but what are the Six Paths that he as a Sage of? (If that makes any sense). But yeah, TSB isn't derived from the SPST/SPS, as shown by Kaguya. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contribs) 18:58, August 30, 2014 (UTC)