Hello Masterchristian, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Boruto Episode 13 Discussion: The Demon Beast Appears page.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 14:08, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
Latest talk page edit
i don't know why you asked about Remon Yoimura article, but it's either you're being ridiculous or not. it's how the animators decide the title and the character itself. Also if you notice the name Remon is how the Japanese pronounces the word Lemon. so it's either you just deal with it or let it go. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:06, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
no only everywhere, and subtitles, this character is Lemon, thats all...--MASTER 22:27, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
- i'm sorry, but for me as a regular contributor, i cannot renamed the character Remon to Lemon. I have no right to renmae the article as well. if you wanna make a move request here this link (https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Sysop_Requests#Move_requests) and be my guest. but i doubt the admins will rename this very article. so please try to understand why we should not decide to rename the name Remon Yoimura to english wise "Lemon Yoimura". Kunoichi101 (talk) 19:39, July 22, 2019 (UTC)
- alright, this is getting us nowhere, you claiming the character is Lemon just because of the Japanese pronouncing Remon. where's your proof? "no only everywhere, and subtitles, this character is Lemon, thats all..." you said. that's not proof to me. i'm gonna speak with the admins about this if this move request i made for you is not what you want. and i'm sorry about the other message yesterday, but i know you may not forgive me what i said that i couldn't take it back. Kunoichi101 (talk) 19:45, July 22, 2019 (UTC)
Master, i would like to inform you that i decided to cancel the move request. be as it may, if you still think that the character is Lemon, not Remon, go ahead say all you want. I'm done. if i were you, i would just deal with it and let it go instead of me saying "no only everywhere, and subtitles, this character is Lemon, thats all..." so please understand why this character article doesn't need to be moved for this very reason. and maybe none of this would have happened if you didn't bring up this topic on the talk page saying Why not Lemon. i mean sure if you look on this character Lily Himeno, her romaji name is Himeno Riri because that's how the Japanese pronounce Lily. so i'm done and i hope you understand, but if not, deal with it. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:58, July 22, 2019 (UTC)
If this character is Lily, so why not this character will should be Lemon??--MASTER 10:42, July 23, 2019 (UTC)
- see Lemon's talk page asap https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Remon_Yoimura, Omni has made his opinion.
"I get what the rename proposition comes from, the only reason I didn't create the episode page with "Lemon" and moved the character article at once is because I wanted to wait to see if there's a word play or something similar the anime intends to make. We've changed episode titles because of how we translate certain character names (Ōnoki instead of Ohnoki, for example), so this was me playing it safe." by Omnibender
yes this is perfect, is good we will wait..--MASTER 12:48, July 24, 2019 (UTC)