We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:07, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
Just a reminder
Hi, I just wanted to say that you should talk with the person that troubles you before you drag others in the dispute. Sorry for intruding and have a nice day! Noweeaboohoo (talk) 19:18, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Oh ok because I didn't want it to be flame-bait for shippers from the other side like NaruSaku. There was a scene in Ultimate Ninja Impact that involved NaruSaku titled the "Destiny/Miracle of Love" or something. I'll check more into it even though I felt video game implications wouldn't be relevant information but thanks for clearing things up though. --MegamanZero0002 (talk) 20:15, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Yo, you're new so let me tell you something. It's how the admins want it. They'll change sooner or later. Did so before and will do it again. Also unlike Sakura and Hinata's feeling that are pretty clear, Sakura for Sasuke, and Hinata's for Naruto. Naruto's feelings are now considered ambigious because no straight answer has been given from him, only assumptions from others.
No unless there's been concrete evidence to say Naruto's feelings for Sakura has changed, it stays the way it is. It doesn't take someone new like me to understand that. --MegamanZero0002 (talk) 23:54, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm glad this issue has been resolved.
- However, the wiki has a policy about edit warring, which you were just party to. This is a formal warning not to do so again. If you find yourself in the middle of an edit war, stop reverting and discuss it with the other person, even if it means the article ceases to reflect your personal views while the discussion takes place. Because, now that I've warned you, I or another sysop will block you if you get involved in an edit war again. ~SnapperTo 03:39, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
You don't need to apologize, at least not to me. But you are correct. I don't remember there ever being eidence to support the fact that he no longer has romantic feelings for Sakura so I took out the tenses entirely.--Cerez365™(talk) 01:02, March 6, 2014 (UTC)