If you're here to ask about wiki affiliation, please make your request at Board:Consensus Track.
Full song lyrics
Is there a reason we have the full song lyrics for the openings, endings etc on the wiki? The OPs, EDs etc use shortened versions, so why do we additionally list the full versions? • Seelentau 愛 議 19:20, December 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's the same for me, but I never got the reasoning behind it. We have an OP and list the lyrics, that's reasonable. But why also list lyrics that aren't in the OP and don't have any relation to it (or the anime)? It doesn't make any sense to me, tbh. • Seelentau 愛 議 21:20, December 7, 2018 (UTC)
Yugito Nii and Laura Bailey
Hello. Laura Bailey is the credited voice actress for Yugito in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Can this be updated? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymmk95lqmAs&t=69s (at around 1:09). - HymnMan60 (talk) 00:10, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
Mahiru and Yuri Lowenthal
Hello. Yuri Lowenthal is the credited voice actress for Mahiru in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Can this be updated? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymmk95lqmAs&t=64s (at around 1:04). - HymnMan60 (talk) 01:56, December 31, 2018 (UTC)
I have a question about Mizuki
Petal Diversion: Chakra Rope
Hi, not sure if this is the most official source, but I think I've found the name for this technique. From this website, http://gamekube.html.xdomain.jp/gekinin/gekininsp/ino.html#ougi, we can see that 花天月地 is listed for the ultimate technique. Since Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 was never released in Japan, there would be no information for this technique in Japanese but it was recycled in Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! Special. From what I can read, the source mostly talks about how it can be incorporated into a combo before activating it but I did notice that the same name is used for both variations. The only difference that the speech changes and Petal Diversion: Chakra Rope does more damage than Petal Diversion: Flower Fireworks.
Her alternative ultimate techniques which have less chakra consumption are also listed. Even if you do end up deciding this is not an official source, neither 羞月閉花 nor 心錯身 have articles yet. There are small descriptions of the appearance of each so you can match it up with this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afoQkuJnavU
Another question I have is whether Chakra Hair Trap Technique is the same as Secret Technique Stone Needles. Yes, Ino did not throw kunai when initiating this technique but she does use chakra as the paralysing agent. The medium she used was just hair rather than metal wires. 石針 might reference the kunai used though.
Can I ask you about something? Namely, was Mizuki ever truly friendly and polite towards anyone? Did he always hate Iruka? Did he really love Tsubaki or simply pretended to love her? Was he ever genuinely friendly and polite to anyone? I am asking out of curiosity.Kintobor (talk) 19:53, January 9, 2019 (UTC)Kintobor
Thanks for all the correction and fixes you've made in the articles and images I've added/edited. I didn't notice I left something out/typed something wrong. Again, thanks.
Izuna's jutsu in game
Potential Infobox Helping
Hey, Omnibender bro! My name is Sigma, I'm the current owner of the Naruto Universe Fanon! I've been looking around the wikia and notice you guys use some rather nice and unique infoboxes for your characters! I was looking into to possibly getting these to work on my wikia that I link above, but for some reason I keep running into script errors. Is there anyway you could help me with getting these over on my wikia? Or heck, even anyone else on the wikia that's prone to these types of things?
The link has a picture that says that's Boruto's birthday is March 27. []
Found another link that substitute for information on the Naruto franchise; such as games and the Boruto manga.
The link is right here. []
--Amani Martinez 04:07, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
Shadow Clone Page
Why'd you reverse the edit on the Shadow Clone article! What I was saying is that chapter 329 shows that, because clones can enter tailed states too, that the technique does not split the Tailed Chakra of a Jinchuriki if they start in their base form. MindForged (talk) 01:06, February 1, 2019 (UTC)
- My edit didn't say that the technique didn't separate Naruto's chakra, but that it didn't separate Kurama's unless he was already using it when the jutsu was cast. If it did separate the Biju chakra evenly then no clone would have had enough to manifest the tails (Naruto says a few pages later that he's using 200 clones). I'm not sure I understand your path of least resistance point. If the original Naruto showed any signs of using its chakra then maybe it might make sense, but we see he isn't using it at all so surely it's not transferring through him to a clone. One of the clones outright says it's that particular clone using the beast chakra, not the original. Edit: In fact, later events in the series that it definitely doesn't do this. When Gyuki is explaining the issue with using shadow clones in his initial Kyubi Chakra Mode, he shows one Kurama drawing chakra from many Narutos, indicating the split is only applied to the user, not the Tailed Beast MindForged (talk) 01:50, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Kin and Gin had enough chakra to manifest the tails though, this is stated by Darui when the undergo the transformation ("He's exactly like the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki!") . My point about the tails is that if Kurama has it's chakra split into two-years thanks, no clone has enough chakra to manifest them. You say there's no evidence to show tail manifestation scales with chakra but there absolutely is. When Yamato's seal shows 8 tails were released, he says that means Kurama was about to be released, meaning 8 tails is almost all of Kurama's chakra. That's a scale, more tails means chakra. Also I don't know where you're getting the descendant clone thing either. Clones use their own chakra for techniques, they don't draw on the originals. That's why you can have clones run out of chakra and disperse that way, even when the original is unaffected. The Naruto that initially fought Madara ran out of chakra and dispersed, with no indication that it's own chakra use prior was affecting the original.
Go back and look at Gyuki's explanation. The diagram shows Naruto and his clones having their chakra drawn on by one single Kurama that they're all linked to, not individual Kurama's for each clone. There's no evidence to suggest the Biju is separated into each clone as opposed to merely being linked to all of them. MindForged (talk) 01:16, February 3, 2019 (UTC)
Naruto Shindin Family Day Characters novel
I got no respond from posting it in Ino Yamanaka Talk page, And it is my humble request for you to personally add Purple Bush Clover to her nick names in infobox. Before inoichi's death, Inoichi clearly mentioned Ino is now the one who embodies the TITLE of The Purple BushClover of The Yamanaka Crest, so please add Purple BushClover to her other names / Nicknames of her Infobox alongisde Ino-Pig and Mrs. beauty, Because she has been clearly called by that name/title. It is just like Byakugan Princess and Slug Princess. So please do it asap.
The addition that needs to be brought:
• Purple Bush Clover(パープルブッシュクローバー, Pāpurubusshukurō) Reference/Source: Naruto Episode 365.
HEY! Shouldnt "Doctor" be listed as an occupation of Ino Yamanaka???? In Sakura hiden Novel it mentions several times she is a doctor, She also went Sunagakure as one of the represantative doctor from Konoha Hospital!! Also Ino and Sakura both opened A clinic too where they works together!!! And from Boruto chapter 72 It says Ino treated them at medical department before she probed into their mind - So please dont try to take away doctor from her occupation list. Sakura hiden novel is more than enough evidence for this!!!!! also, why dont you guys list "Head of the clan" as an occupation? it is an occupation too, both Hinata and Ino are heads of their clans so please add it as their occupation too!!! Jigenkarma (talk) 22:35, February 11, 2019 (UTC)
Outdated Info on Oro
Hi there, I hope you're the right person to ask, or able to point me in the right direction. But I spotted outdated information on Orochimaru's page. The page states the character is "male" when the show has progressed and the character is now stated as "non-binary" or "other". I just feel it is quite a defining feature of Oro, and the entire way through Boruto, we see resistance to give an answer, until Mitsuki earns the answer: "at times I have been a man, at times a woman, and others something not of this world." So I thought it would be really great to bring that to Oro's bio page. Thanks so much! Serendipity18 (talk) 14:14, February 12, 2019 (UTC)
Why would you edit my edit when for a matter of fact I wrote facts based on manga panels? It was obvious Naruto wasn't unconscious and was waiting for Sasuke to wake up and beat him up to his senses, why is this wikia fandom page is biased towards Sasuke? —This unsigned comment was made by Ashton.landers (talk • contribs) .
Dao re: and Kui
The translation I read only gives the Japanese for their team name, Daorekūi. Since that's a combination of their names, I used the same kanji. Probably that's just a pun and the katakana from the credits is the correct way to spell their first names. As for the last name, I don't have an explanation. Kiyoitsukikage's translation gives no indication of them having last names, but that seems like a weird thing for the anime to invent. ~SnapperTo 00:41, February 19, 2019 (UTC)
Hanzo's jutsu from Blazing
I wonder if anyone can put a list of Boruto chapters that aren’t in Tankōban format yet in List of Volumes page because I want to do it but it is protected against editing. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 18:22, March 4, 2019 (UTC))
i have a question about talk pages. recently someone removed the messages i received with the other editor (https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Kunoichi101?diff=1325221&oldid=1323017) and i gave that person who's responsible for removing the messages a warning but right now i gave him the third warning when i made a blocking request. i even made a reason why i requested for the block. is removing the messages from a talk page is illegal or not? Kunoichi101 (talk) 04:15, March 15, 2019 (UTC)
- in addition to my question, someone claims they have the right to remove the messages on their talk pages but to me i doubt that that's legal. if you please see this https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Emen383 link, this user is also blocked for infinite and have a nerve to remove my messages and is making an appeal about the block. Kunoichi101 (talk) 01:25, March 16, 2019 (UTC)
Question about "Dattebayo"'s translation
Many say that Naruto Uzumaki's sentence ending tic "Dattebayo" has no translation. But although it'd be unnecessary or annoying to put in dub or subs, I think it does have a translation. After putting phrases and using my knowledge of Japanese grammar, I have it. Let me explain to make it clear.
Dattebayo has 4 separate forms:
1. "Datte" has many, many meanings and is used a conjunction or particle. However, in Naruto, I mostly hear "Datte" being used in translation to "After all", "but", or "even". So basically none of these will be what you're looking for. So instead, let's split up "Datte" into "Da tte". "Da" is used as a verb and means "is". (eg. その女の名は？/Sono onna no na wa? / What's that girl's name? || ジナだ。/ Jina da / It's Gina.)
2. "Tte" means a lot of stuff and can be used in many, many ways. It'd take me a long time to explain how "Tte" is used, but in this case, I believe that "Tte" will be used as a polite imperative form to what did, will, or is going to happen.
3. "-ba" is conditional form in Japanese. If you learned grammar in school, you should know what conditional form is. To remind you just in case, here is an example (だってば、戦わなければなりません / Datteba, tatakawanakereba narimasen / If this is how it's gonna be, I have to fight.)
4. "Yo" is a sentence ending particle with no translation. "Yo" is put at the end of a sentence when you're trying to get a person to your attention firmly, given that Naruto is has an interface that is a little bit arrogant when speaking his Japanese.
So with all this info, I've made it quite clear that the translation to "Dattebayo" could be "[something...] ...if that's how it's gonna be!", given that Naruto ends his sentence with "yo".
Now... about Kushina's "Dattebane", "ne" is just like "yo", a sentence ending particle, but has a different purpose. "Ne" is mostly used to persuade the person you're talking to into agreeing with what you were previously saying, or anything. When she was a kid, she was highly molested and opposed by many people, so when dragged into speech, it makes sense that she tries to keep it cool with the ones she was talking, though I have no idea why she kept saying it even as an adult. So I think the translation to this is, "[if it's so...] ...then... [...something...], ...don't you think?"
For Boruto's "Dattebasa"... it may translate to just the same as Naruto's, but with a little more of "oomph" to it. "Sa" is used at the end of a sentence to give assertion to what you're saying. (eg. 理想ために戦いようと征服してさ / Risou tame ni tatakaiyou to seifuku shite sa / Let's fight for our ideals, and conquer!) So the literal translation could be "[something said with more arrogance..] ...if that's how it's gonna be!"
These are simply literal translations used with what I know. If I'm wrong, if it's been deemed official that it doesn't have a translation, or if this tic wasn't designed to be translated, explain please. RandomAir BGM (talk) 20:45, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
Picture Upload Problem
Hello, so I left some interesting trivia I found out while reading Naruto: Color Edition on my IPad today, and I wanted to leave a screenshot of Kaguya on Color Edition I found, since she actually has red hair in that version, but it wouldn’t let me upload a picture. Is there something wrong with it or does the fandom not allow you to upload pictures from your library? Thank you for your help in advance! OmegaTakuTachi (talk) 04:17, March 26, 2019 (UTC)OmegaTakuTachi
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/User:BukkakeOppa%C4%B1 --Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 12:26, April 3, 2019 (UTC)
Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness
Hi I was wondering if you could help I'm trying make the Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness. |Shikamaru Hinden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness (Arc)|l1=Shikamaru Hiden (novel)|l2=Sikamaru Hiden (anime)}} like how Konoha Hiden a Perfect day for a wedding like how on the character pages it says Main articles Konoha Hiden (Novel) and Knoha Hiden (Anime) that is what I am trying to do with the Shikamaru Novel —This unsigned comment was made by Erik.hoary (talk • contribs) .
Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness (Arc)
Can you please help I don't understand on characters pages it says Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness (ARC) does not exist Anime in red when you have the mouse pointer over it and novel in blue fine. --Erik.hoary (talk) 03:18, April 11, 2019 (UTC)Erik.hoary
your right when I carried Sasukie Hiden over to Shikamaru Hiden when I did that by mistake I instead put a second n in Hidden and didn't remove Sasuke's name like I thought I did before you fixed it by the way is the Shikamaru (arc) going to be deleted because on the Naruto Character pages it sill has it in red it says doesn't exist let me send you a photo.--Erik.hoary (talk) 13:16, April 11, 2019 (UTC)Erik.hoary
Ignore my last message
Hi I figured out the problem with Shikamaru Hiden anime tab what I did was simple I removed what Fissionintroduce wrote I saw there changes that was a mistake on my part when I miss typed the word cloud he fixed it but for some reason the anime link was still red so I opened Temari's page and the link was perfect blue copied what Temari's page had and I placed onto Naruto's page.--Erik.hoary (talk) 21:57, April 11, 2019 (UTC)Erik.hoary
Next Boruto manga arc
Re: Hatake clan source
- I'm not denying the possibilty that it was only in Viz's translation. Seelentau doesn't comment to confirm after the chapter number error is fixed, no one does. We miss stuff all the time, so no, articles wouldn't be made if we missed it. And what's said in an episode isn't always what's said in the manga. I'll ask Seel about it, though you're probably correct. Do you think it worth trivia notes if so? Munchvtec (talk) 23:14, April 12, 2019 (UTC)
Next Boruto manga arc
Hi i was wondering why is Boruto episode 51 Boruto's birthday not part of the Versious Nomoshiki Arc for the anime, even though it is a filler episode and the same goes for the Boruto episode 17 Run Sarada a filler episode the episode list says it starts the Sarada Uchiha arc starts on episode 17 but acully starts on episode 19 but sometime ago Sarutobii2 told me that it doesn't make it any less important part of the arc.--Erik.hoary (talk) 04:41, April 14, 2019 (UTC)Erik.Hoary
Sorry I was trying to add the episodes 17 and 18 back onto the Naruto Gaidan page I was look visual editor on how to add episodes to the episode list. and the same goes for Boruto episode 51 being part of the Versious Momoshiki arc because the summary starts off where robbers are attacked by White Zetsu and at the end of 51 Boruto and and his team ecounter the White Zetsu and it continue into episode 52 you get where I'm coming from.--Erik.hoary (talk) 23:36, April 14, 2019 (UTC)Erik.hoary
Concerns about Invader Rob II
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Usesr_talk:Kunoichi101#You_can_stop_now someone sent me a message to tell me stop putting messages i edited on his talk page. to be honest, i did not do anything wrong. he removed the first message i edited on his talk page and thinks i'm making spoiled mistakes for what i did. please have a talk to this user asap. Kunoichi101 (talk) 01:56, April 15, 2019 (UTC)
:Could you PLEASE stop? I don’t need a darn talk, I need you to stop making posts over it because I want this OVER with. All I wanted to do was help by adding videos, it didn’t work out. And I stopped taking your message off. You need a talk on when to just move on like I did.--Invader Rob II (talk) 01:58, April 15, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, we'd love to discuss an opportunity with you. Please email us at email@example.com. Thanks!
- I'm pretty sure that decisions regarding the wiki aren't handled by one sysop alone. Whatever the opportunity is, please disclose it in public. • Seelentau 愛 議 22:25, April 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey Seelentau 愛 議! Sorry, I should have been more clear - this is specifically an opportunity we wanted to discuss with Omnibender, and isn't directly related to the Naruto Wiki. Rest assured, we definitely value the integrity of the admin team. Sorry for the misunderstanding! 森林浴 (talk) 02:38, April 23, 2019 (UTC)
Jutsu Class search
Konoha Shinden: Steam Ninja Scrolls Source
Source for next arc
There was recently a user spewing falsities and opinions as fact, so business as usual sadly. I thought of something that might help future discussions. What are your thoughts on implementing a downvote button to threads? Assuming it is even possible in the first place, what are the pros and cons in your opinion? Would it give this wiki community more power to show their disapproval for certain posts? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Samurai 8 wiki Hey there Omnibender, I've already affiliated with this wiki(My Hero Academia wiki), and would like to affiliate again this time with the Samurai 8 wiki. Samurai 8 is Kishimoto's newest manga. If you want me to start a discussion with the rest of the wiki like last time I will do. https://samurai8.fandom.com/wiki/Samurai_Eight:_Hachimaruden_Wiki
Konoha Shinden: Steam Ninja Scrolls arc
Hi I know it's not a big deal but in other Naruto and Boruto Arcs the A in arc is Capitalized but for Konoha Shinden: Steam Ninja Scrolls arc the a is small. i just wanted to let you know.--Erik.hoary
Hey, I don't mean to bother you, but I sincerely believe due to the preponderance of evidence that is shown in both the manga and the anime that Cherry Blossom Impact needs to be both Medical Ninjutsu and Taijutsu in its classification. Please take this in mind. BushiboBoi112 (talk) 00:42, May 27, 2019 (UTC)
Ino Yamanaka's Occupation and Tools
I got no response from ino's talk page, but Please add "Doctor" in Ino's occupation list (She was one in Sakura Hiden Novel) and "Poison" in her tools list (She used it in SH novel). Its crystal clear. So Please Please add them, at least with ^(Novel-only) sign. She is also the head of Yamanaka Clan, and if that's an occupation, please add it as well. Thankyou Boogaloopop (talk) 22:23, May 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Poison is already there in her tools 🤦🏻♂️ Check out properly. And yeah her being a doctor is something to think about.. It would be nice if an admin could explain why doctor is not in her occupation list, I believe it should be there eventhough it was only in novel, considering the fact that novels are mostly-canon. Also is t she head of yamanaka clan? SnapRider (talk) 22:06, June 2, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Medical Ninjutsu
I still politely disagree, i have a scan of the databook page itself, and it is listed as a taijutsu technique (in its most basic categorization) but then further explained to be an end result of a medic's precise chakra control. If one cannot exist without the other, then they must be inclusive. While it has no medical application (And i will certaintly agree with that) you cannot rule out the fact that only medics have this technique. Chakra Scalpel is a good example of a medical technique that is primarily and exclusively used in the show to deal damage to others, yet it is classified as medical ninjutsu. (While i am sure that it can be used as a scalpel for medical purposes as well, we only see it used offensively.)
My primary concern is that, by not including Medical Ninjutsu in its categorization, one may take it upon themselves to assume that any and all taijutsu users may be in some way utilizing this technique when they perform feats of destructive force with their bodies alone. And it cannot be farther from the truth.
Medical Ninjutsu (医療忍術, Iryō Ninjutsu, Literally meaning: Medical Ninja Techniques) is a branch of ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or another's body, practised by shinobi categorised as "medical-nin". The use of medical ninjutsu requires very advanced chakra control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons. The knowledge of medical ninjutsu can be used for a variety of purposes apart from simply healing. It can be used to create poisonous gas, deranging the target's nervous system, or directly attacking a target with chakra scalpels. Tsunade, renowned as the greatest medical-nin in the world, was able to apply the extreme chakra control required for medical ninjutsu to create chakra-enhanced strength, an ability she taught to her student, Sakura Haruno.
As stated under the official Medical Ninjutsu page, I will point out a few passages.
as well as the manipulation of their own, or another's body
^ - Chakra Enhanced Strength is the basis for Cherry Blossom impact, and can be likened to this passage.
Tsunade, renowned as the greatest medical-nin in the world, was able to apply the extreme chakra control required for medical ninjutsu to create chakra-enhanced strength, an ability she taught to her student, Sakura Haruno.
^ - If something in and of itself creates something using the components and teachings of its parent technique, does it not then still categorize under the discipline that spawned it?
In what way is adding context necessary? His mentor, Sasuke, has the official title acknowledged by the village as Supporting Kage. So his goal isn't some abstract thing, it's an actual succession. Fused Zamasu (talk) 01:29, June 6, 2019 (UTC)
Remon Yoimura or Lemon Yoimura?
hi, i have concerns about latest character article Remon Yoimura and its talk page. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Remon_Yoimura and also i had a nerve to explain to this very user Masterchristian who claims that the character is Lemon Yoimura and is the one who brought up this topic. I also made a move request as well https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Sysop_Requests#Move_requests However, Masterchristian made a somewhat vague statement.
"no only everywhere, and subtitles, this character is Lemon, thats all, so i think this name is Lemon..."
RE: Naruto Punching the Deva Path
The coughing up blood is chapter 441. There was no instance the Deva Path dropped. I think the "punch" was when Nagato had the Deva Path drop on its knees, most likely because he was exhausted right before Naruto finished it off with a Rasengan. But that isn't really a weakness because if it was his real body, it would be the same. Even if the Deva Path was vulnerable when Nagato coughed blood, it's still not a weakness compared to having a real body because it is not his real body and he would not experience pain if he was attacked.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 05:29, September 10, 2019 (UTC)
Hey @Omnibender, I think I messed something up. A little while ago, I decided to get my name changed (I used to be @AsianReaper). But changing my name also got rid of my mod flag. I'm assuming the flag itself was tied to my name. I still have mod rights and all, so this isn't some urgent thing. But do you know who I'd talk to in order to fix the flag situation? Thanks, Squinty97 (talk) 12:51, September 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah it's at my userpage but it doesn't show up in the forums anymore Squinty97 (talk) 03:05, September 14, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Black Receiver
Game info stuff
- I see... I mean, to an extent, I understand why they're adding it, but it really gets over the top. Maybe we should encourage them to create Trivia sub-pages where they can let loose? • Seelentau 愛 議 08:45, September 22, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Exploding Flame Formation
Huh, weird. The scene wasn't in the rip I found somewhere else either, but it may have come from the same source as Crunchyroll. I checked the dubbed episode and sure enough it's there. I'll add a note about it on the episode page.--BeyondRed (talk) 22:28, September 23, 2019 (UTC)
Boruto is a Main Story (Original Story)
Omnibender I have a question, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (manga) is part of the Main Story (Original Story) by Masashi Kishimoto or not part of the Main Story (Original Story) by Masashi Kishimoto. BabyKratosxZeus (talk) 04:01, September 25, 2019 (UTC)
- But what an article where, show me the article for me Omnibender? BabyKratosxZeus (talk) 05:06, September 26, 2019 (UTC)
Recent Neji edit
I received a notification of your recent edit of Neji Hyuga's article, and I checked, but there's nothing different from my change. What did you change, exactly?
Is someone using my account?
Nevermind. I assumed someone used my account because it was in recent activity, but after looking at the date, it seems I edit edit it in. My bad. Usually activity here is quite busy.
Editor of the Month
You have been named one of Fandom's Editors of the Month for October 2019!
As such, you are entitled to a very special Fandom hoodie.
If you would like to claim your hoodie, I will need to send you an email. Let me know if that's okay.
/* Blaze Release */
Omnibender, Omake means Extras, had one canon debate over the List of Naruto Manga-Omake is considered a K-Canon or not. Are in comment for Narutopedia talk:Canon policy? --BabyKratosxZeus (talk) 12:34, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
Hello Omnibender. On the mobile app, there are a number of articles with affiliate links in the middle of the articles main contents. I see it with Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Boruto Uzumaki, Jigen, Kawaki, Kakashi Hatake, and Urashiki Ōtsutsuki articles. Haven't skimmed the others, but i figured there might be maintenance happening or something.--Mina talk | contribs 02:12, November 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Add this one to the list as well.--Mina talk | contribs 02:33, November 14, 2019 (UTC)
Move Article Request
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Shinden:_Family_Day_(Arc) https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/J%C5%ABgo_Arc hope you get the chance to rename the articles Kunoichi101 (talk) 00:51, November 24, 2019 (UTC)
- think you can rename the Boruto previous Story arcs? Kunoichi101 (talk) 03:13, December 1, 2019 (UTC)
New Wiki Manager thread
Hey there Omnibender! I’m just writing to let you know that I’m the new Wiki Manager for Narutopedia, & I made a primary introduction thread (& a proposal) about that here. Please check it out! -Ursuul (talk) 01:57, December 19, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Credits source
No, I can't read that font either, I use multiple sources, imdb  they are usually fast but sometimes, as you saw today, they don't bother including the new cast. mau2  Serious website but kinda late, episode 134 is the last one they did. Today I used the Japanese Wikipedia page  they are consistent and always up to date, adding new characters with their voices actors on the Boruto page and on each seiyū's page. Fissionintroduce (talk) 21:18, January 26, 2020 (UTC)