|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
- 1 Minor help on derpage
- 2 Build-on on Previous Combination Theory
- 3 Re: Hyphen change
- 4 questions regarding to editing
- 5 A Question
- 6 Madara/Tobi
- 7 Reporting a User
- 8 stats of characters
- 9 Characters in part 2
- 10 My page
- 11 Message Wall
- 12 Problem
- 13 Madara Uchiha - Amaterasu & Tsukoyomi
- 14 Sig Page
- 15 Delete
- 16 Your Profile
- 17 Re: Kisame game technique
- 18 Chat
- 19 Tobi MS
- 20 Voice Actor
- 21 Madara and Tobi
- 22 Meteorite Technique
- 23 English TV
- 24 Re: 561 raw typo?
- 25 Glitch
- 26 Re: Discussion
- 27 Madara's techniques
- 28 Hyping
- 29 Re: Ultimate Ninja Impact
- 30 Re: Appearance and Personality
- 31 Naruto Databook 4
- 32 Naruto killing
- 33 Re: Dōjutsu icons
- 34 Tobi - Madara confusion
- 35 RE: Move (chapter)
- 36 Re: Heaven's Vacuum Palm
- 37 A Few Request
- 38 Why?
- 39 Background
- 40 A solution to the Madara/Tobi mystery
- 41 VG
- 42 Re:Archive
- 43 Re: Jutsu in infobox
- 44 Re: Flint
- 45 Help with trivia for Jokey Boy please
- 46 Theory page, sand theory
- 47 Re: Asuma's anime technique
- 48 Re: Summoning Error
- 49 Re: Game translations
- 50 Um...why can't I upload pictures?
- 51 New Episode
- 52 Gravity Release
- 53 Block Reason
- 54 RE:Browsedata
- 55 Not a big deal
- 56 Partial Super Multi-Size Technique
- 57 Re: Tsunade's quote
- 58 Re: Artbook debut
- 59 Re: Recent batch
- 60 naruto generations characters
- 61 Re: UNSG technique
- 62 Blocking
- 63 question about reporting
- 64 566 techniques
- 65 Organizational Teams
- 66 Notes on Talk pages
- 67 New Fanon Site
- 68 Usable?
- 69 A question
- 70 Regarding your Tobi edit
- 71 A request
- 72 Chakra cloak
- 73 Dust Release
- 74 Your Input
- 75 Soap is alkali?
- 76 Earth Hold
- 77 Elemental combination theory?
- 78 Where are you now?
- 79 Re: Image policy
- 80 Re: Jutsu Infobox
- 81 RE: Layout builder
- 82 Hashirama's Strength
- 83 That guy who made that 'Jesus' Page
- 84 Modifying the profile.
- 85 Madara Protection
- 86 Re: Character names
- 87 Re: Images
- 88 Block unblocking
- 89 im not new
- 90 Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
- 91 Re: Spare Flute
- 92 Anime DVDs full names
- 93 Three Brothers
- 94 Re: Clan
- 95 Unoriginal Fanon Users strike again.
Minor help on derpage
- Rename please--Cerez365™ 11:18, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Rename please>.< This is what I get for typing in the dark lol DX --Cerez365™ 12:12, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete please. Swore the English was Japanese text.--Cerez365™ 00:57, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Build-on on Previous Combination Theory
Hey, can you look over this theory? My current pattern theory for natures is that the "enhancing nature" affects the "main nature" in a counterclockwise direction on the nature transformation diagram. As I said before, Wind enhanced Water to create Ice, Fire enhanced Earth for Lava, Water to Lightning for Storm, Earth to Wind for some "solid wind" nature which Dust was previously a candidate for, and now, Lightning to Fire for Explosion. In my theory Ice can only be created from water, Lava from earth, Storm from lightning, and Explosion from fire, and Ice cannot be created from wind, Lava cannot be from fire, Storm cannot be from water, and Explosion cannot be lightning (although unsure for now). My new idea is that this also applies to the adjacent element combinations. In a counterclockwise direction, Fire enhances Water to produce Boil, Water to Earth to produce Wood, Earth to Lightning to produce Magnetism (As the nature didn't create magnetic rocks or anything), Lightning to Wind for a theoretical "vibrating/fast/shattering wind", and Wind to Fire for Scorch, a phasing fire. Overall, Fire can be enhanced by Wind or Lightning, Wind can be enhanced by Lightning or Earth, Lightning can be enhanced by Earth or Water, Earth can be enhanced by Water or Fire, and Water can be enhanced by Fire or Wind. Kishimoto's more unorthodox natures like Storm seems to imply this pattern, which I plan to build on top of my old, partially failed theory. A counterclockwise direction may also be an interesting approach as opposed to the clockwise direct relationships the natures have. Opposite Recompositions:
- Ice: Wind enhances Water; Floating ice; Can be produced from Water.
- Lava: Fire enhances Earth; Molten earth; Can be produced from Earth.
- Storm: Water enhances Lightning; Fluid electricity; Can be produced from Lightning.
- "Pressure"?: Earth enhances Wind; Solid air; Can be produced from Wind. (Previously thought of for Dust until it became a KT.)
- Explosion: Lightning enhances Fire; Sudden combustion; Can be produced from Fire.
(I previously had Blaze but you showed me Explosion made so much more sense and it seems to work) Adjacent Recompositions:
- Scorch: Wind enhances Fire; Phasing heat; Can be produced from Fire.
- Boil: Fire enhances Water; Burning water; Can be produced from Water.
- Wood: Water enhances Earth; Trees growing from the earth in fluid forms; Can be produced from the Earth.
- Magnetism: Earth enhances Lightning; Magnetic energy; Can be produced from Lightning.
- "Resonante"?: Lighting enhances Wind; Vibrating air?; Can be produced from Wind. I see shockwaves in my mind, like the ones that you pointed out that were similar to Pulse.
Also, I think since Gaara cannot turn his chakra into sand, he may instead be converting it to an air pressure-based force to manipulate sand. This is just like how a Magnet Release user needs metallic materials to manipulate, since they do not convert their chakra into the tool, but into a force that manipulates it. If my theory is correct, Earth should enhance Wind, and therefore form a "solid wind" for which ShounenSuki was reminded of something like Pressure Release. Pressure seems a little too close to wind for me, but I still think it may be something along those lines, since it explains why Gaara cannot turn his chakra into sand like a sand nature of chakra should allow him to. And of course, just a theory, would love your feedback. --GoDai (talk) 04:27, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah... most of my ideas revolve around 2-nature combinations for now. I'm trying to establish a pattern for KTs, but... I can't really make any solid confirmations, since obviously there's only one such nature. I think what you said about Yin and Yang would probably be correct, since I can't really see it working in reverse, Yin and Yang themselves are concepts and values that apply to the elements of the universe in the first place, so I cannot really imagine Fire enhancing Yin or Yang. For now, I'd agree that Fire+Yin would be the best theory for Blaze for now, since it makes the most sense. I'm still thinking about sand. Shukaku could seemingly produce sand, but the question to how Gaara retains his powers has yet to be elaborated upon, and while Gaara has mentioned to be extremely powerful, I would find it a surprise that he cannot produce sand from chakra if his power was really Sand Release. But of course, Dust turned things into dust instead of controlling dust, which could be related, since Dust includes Wind and Earth as its components. Another pattern observation could be used to elaborate:
- Fire can be enhanced by Wind and Lightning. Wind makes it maintained in a ball and go through things to damage them internally. Lightning makes it forceful and sudden, blowing targets up.
- Wind can be enhanced by Lightning and Earth. In theory, Lightning would make it sudden, forceful and vibrating, while Earth would make it solid and stable.
- Lightning can be enhanced by Earth and Water. Earth seems to make it invisible, while allowing it to attract and repel metals. Water makes it take on a fluid motion.
- Earth can be enhanced by Water or Fire. Water makes it fluid and grow trees while Fire melts the earth instead.
- Water can be enhanced by Fire or Wind. Fire vaporizes it and gives it burning properties, while Wind turns it into ice instead with a cold feeling.
As you can see, each element, when being enhanced by two different elements, shows some opposing duality. I think Earth in Magnetism is doing something interesting, that I cannot analyze yet, since it's the only example of Earth as an enhancing agent. If its effect as an enhancement is "allows subtle forces to manipulate earthen materials", it would make sense if it allows Lightning to manipulate metal and Wind to manipulate sand. --GoDai (talk) 04:21, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hyphen change
I make for a terrible teacher…
questions regarding to editing
Sorry about the misunderstanding in the Madara article. You were right. I have reedited to now to exclude any details about his final battle with Hashirama until we know more. Hope it is better now. The Fox King(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 02:02, October 20, 2011 (UTC))
Okay, over on Madara's page, the user Gjita keeps deleting a portion of the Shinobi World War section because he thinks it' baseless speculation. He deletes it based on his belief that the person Kabuto used to force Tobi into an alliance wasn't Madara. When I tell him that it is the wiki's belief that it is, and provide proof of that (the S:IWR page for example), he ignores it. Help...please? :l Skitts (talk) 18:37, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Reporting a User
stats of characters
Hey Omnibender it would be cool if you could update and give the stats of the Characters e.g konoha 11, sand sibling, akatsuki, kages, all the main and sub-main characters --Raikiri48 (talk) 04:49, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
Characters in part 2
So I have two characters and two elements done. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User:Umishiru/Themeisms_and_Theoretics Tell me what you think. An dif you wantto discuss any use the pages talk page.Umishiru (talk) 06:59, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- What a relief, thought I'd messed up the page, by the way did you saw my other message about the message wall?--White Flash (talk) 16:30, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
Madara Uchiha - Amaterasu & Tsukoyomi
Could you please take another look at this discussion? After your previous message there, both Skitts and myself continued the discussion, eventually agreeing that when considering the evidence, it would be best to err on the side of caution and remove Madara as a user of the techniques for the time being. I know this wasn't your opinion but legitimate doubts were raised about the evidence, enough to bring the abilities inclusion into question, so I was hoping you could reassess the issue and then provide the best resolution. Blackstar1 (talk) 22:58, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Can You deleted this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Susanoo_Yata%27s_Mirror_.jpeg . I uploaded image with better definition.GothicWarrior (Dyskusja) 16:23, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Think you should remove that message on your profile?, after all it doesn't look like it should be there.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 17:20, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Good thing I saw it.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 17:27, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kisame game technique
I would translate it as 'Water Release: Submerged Shark Scraping Destruction'. The rōmaji would probably be 'Suiton: Senkō Sakumetsu'. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 21:16, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Omnibender, whenever you have the time, can I speak with you about a few things?--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 00:03, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Rather than to have an edit like this, wouldn't it be more simplier if we just put down Madara was the only one since no evidence was shown about his MS.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 01:31, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
How did we know Sakumo Hatake's english voice actor?--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 22:06, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Madara and Tobi
Why did the Madara page turn into Tobi? They're the same person. And if Madara and Tobi are not the same person, how does his voice change from playful to serious? Does not make sense. Im a person of deep thought so Ill be thinking on this for a long time. —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- If you're up to date on the manga, you should know. As for voice changing, it's pretty easy to change your voice. Please sign your posts--18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:09, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Nagato não teria usado antes esta técnica quando lutou contra Naruto e Bee? Aqui está um link do mangá que Nagato usa algo parecido ou a técnica em sí. http://www.punchmangas.com.br/leitura/52/naruto/549/#10 —This unsigned comment was made by NuvolaGuardian (talk • contribs) .
Re: 561 raw typo?
I'm actually not sure if that's a mistake. The name is written 'correctly' on the previous page, and there is no reason to actually repeat the name. I think it was meant to be a different name. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:50, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
The content from Volume 58 Naruto vs Itachi is being displayed 9 times on the list of volumes page. Since this site's method is different from the stuff I worked with on other anime and manga wiki sites (notably One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist) I don't know how to fix it. -Adv193 (talk) 08:02, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Wait, what is this about, if this is about mine and borrowedmonkey1's convo about seemingly random crap, its on a talk page, so it doesn't really matter (if i seem aggro, it's because of the plain text). 00:56, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not understanding what is so "bad" about a joke between two friends, Its a way for us to communicate and laugh. 02:24, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
On the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu pages it says that Uchiha Madara can use both techniques. Your reason for saying so is that he can use Susanoo and that the prerequisite for doing so are these two techniques.
That is not true. It was sad that the double Mangekyo is needed to perform Susanoo, but it is not clear that every Uchiha with Mangekyo has Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. Kakashi has Kamui, Shisui has Koto Amtasukami. So I think you should correct this until proven otherwise.—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- I can fix this. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 09:57, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Your logic is flawed. since when Kakashi is Uchiha and since when Shisui has Susanoo? Faust-RSI (talk)
Sorry about that. Just wanted to compliment his power after seeing how much stronger he was than I thought since his revival. Just trying to be positive, but say something that fits in with this wiki because I seen similar statements in other articles. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 01:06, November 2, 2011 (UTC))
Re: Ultimate Ninja Impact
- Well, those were the ones I found and watched, too. But why would there be new Jutsu in canon story line? Seelentau 愛議 21:52, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
It does, but until now (fight with Itachi), I could hear Rasengan and Kage Bunshin only. Anyway, Naruto uses a Jutsu named Shadow Clone: Upper (影分身・アッパー, Kage Bunshin: Appā) around 8:28. The whirling Jutsu is called Shadow Clone: Great Revolving (影分身・大回転, Kage Bunshin: Dai Kaiten). Seelentau 愛議 22:15, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Appearance and Personality
Uh-oh. I was under the impression that it was Personality before appearance. I had wondered if I was switching them wrongly but most of the articles seemed like they had their Personality section before the Appearance one. Really sorry about that.--Cerez365™ 21:46, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto Databook 4
All Naruto was, was to destroy two of his hearts, it was Kakashi who killed him.
And Naruto didn't kill Mukade, he was killed by Guy, you are thinking of Yuura, and yea i guess i forgot about him, though i have my doubts he was actually killed by Naurto. —This unsigned comment was made by KenjiNitari (talk • contribs) .
Re: Dōjutsu icons
Tobi - Madara confusion
Before, Tobi and Madara's article are the same. (you are redirected to the same page if you type one of the two) And that should mean they are the same too. Tobi revealed himself in the anime to Sasuke that he is Madara and kakashi knew it too. But in the manga if he was madara uchiha why he was resurrected if he was still alive? —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
RE: Move (chapter)
If you try to click edit on the original page, you will see that the database believes it still exists, I'm gonna show that to the staff. As this is likely the reason that pages are being included in the concept and category multiple times. SimAnt 18:32, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Heaven's Vacuum Palm
I don't think so. They're similar but the Eight Trigrams Palms Vacuum Heaven is a lot more elaborate whereas the Eight Trigrams Heaven's Vacuum Palm is just Hinata jumping up and spinning me thinks o.o--Cerez365™ 15:21, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
A Few Request
A solution to the Madara/Tobi mystery
I've got it! I've got it! They all laughed at me but i finally got it! I know how Tobi came to be. Madara used Banbutsu Sōzō (creation of all things) to make Tobi and instill his memories into him. That is why Tobi had Madara's mangekyo,--Cmcwiki (talk) 04:02, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Played any horror games?--White Flash 07:12, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu in infobox
Err, yah I had limited the amount of jutsu per character to 100. Didn't think anyone would go past that... — SimAnt 22:19, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
- But it is working now that I changed that right? — SimAnt 22:35, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
There is no real difference; the two are synonyms. The only difference is their frequency of use. The kanji 燧石 is rather uncommon (although not rare) and 火打(ち)石 is the common word. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:39, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Help with trivia for Jokey Boy please
I'll do it myself and see it it's good enough.23:32, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Theory page, sand theory
Hi, I recently attempted to clean up my theory page, and put down my theory for the chakra nature that is responsible for sand manipulation. I would really appreciate it if you took a look at the page, with the sand theory in particularly. The link for it is always at the top of my normal user page. Thanks! --GoDai (talk) 07:53, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch. I hope to clean it up a bit more and add more of my own ideas into it. And now that I consider it, my theory doesn't exactly prove me correct in the case of Scorch Release, because according to the pattern theory, Scorch is floating, phasing Fire, not a hot Wind. :P It's quite a shame I didn't formulate this pattern theory earlier. --GoDai (talk) 04:24, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Asuma's anime technique
Sorry for my late reaction. I kinda overlooked this ><
Anyway, I haven't a clue why the Japanese Wikipedia would use 水乱 for 'suiran', especially when it's a Fūton technique. Using 烈風 would probably be a better idea than using 裂風, though. I would personally translate 烈風 as 'gale', although this might depend on the situation. If I'd had to stay consistent, I'd probably go for 'gale' though. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:20, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- No, but that's because 翠嵐 doesn't mean 'verdant mountain'. Not literally, any way. The literal meaning would be 'storm of green' and it refers to the feel of being completely surrounded by green and nature, like standing in verdant mountains.
- It's a far more logical choice than 水乱 as it's an actual word and it I somewhat related to wind, instead of meaning 'water revolt'. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:21, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Summoning Error
I suspect is is a wikia code change that caused the error, I'm gonna let it sit for now. — SimAnt 21:26, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Game translations
Um...why can't I upload pictures?
I have already put the idea of Gravity Release forward to ShounenSuki. And as both of you seem to be of some authority at Narutopedia, I was just wondering what you think of a Kekkai Tota, Gravity Release I am unsure what it is comprised of but just the idea of a jutsu that can manipulate the gravity level of a certain area. (Miguelostos of the Void (talk) 11:08, November 24, 2011 (UTC))
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I looked around and I think this is where I want to be. Please correct me if I am wrong. Anyways, a few days ago I was banned by Jacce after editing the page Nagato, and I'm not sure what I did wrong. I don't want to be banned again, so I thought I should check with another admin so I don't make the same mistake again. Essentially what I did was alter and elaborate on the sentence structure. I'm not sure if there's a provision against doing minor edits like that, or what the problem was. Please respond, so that I can continue editing. Thanks 188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:47, November 25, 2011 (UTC)the_number
Just one of those things that you would have done different. — SimAnt 23:51, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
Not a big deal
Hey there, how's it going? I noticed you undid my recent edit on Tobi's page and I just wanted to ask is it more correct to spell the word "mobilise" with an "s" ? Spelling it with a "z" caused no errors and I thought it was correct. Anyway it's not a big deal and I just wanted to check with you. Hope you reply soon.
Partial Super Multi-Size Technique
- Do you think it's name of his ougi in Ultimate Ninja 5?--LeafShinobi (talk) 23:16, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, English name doesn't fit: simply "Super Expansion Jutsu" if I good remember.--LeafShinobi (talk) 23:54, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Tsunade's quote
Re: Artbook debut
It is already setup to do that. There are just no artbook pages on the wiki. — SimAnt 21:55, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Recent batch
naruto generations characters
Re: UNSG technique
Sasuke says 無駄だ Muda da, meaning It's futile. The big Kanji flashing in the middle of the video are most likely not a technique's name. I can't translate them, but since they show up in the Darui video too, they probably mean something along the lines of The fight is over or so. As for Darui's technique, I see 打ち返し (Uchikaeshi). This means to repel/retaliate. I'd call this technique the Revenge Punch, since 打ち means punch and 返し means retaliation or revenge. Seelentau 愛議 21:00, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
If you have an interest in the wiki's improvement (which you may not, I cannot say for certain), please read assume good faith, because you don't seem to do that as often as you should. Or, if you don't feel Wikipedia-practices should have an influence on this wiki, read Narutopedia:Blocking policy, which you may not know to exist. If I am coming off as unpleasant, then that is probably what I am being. ~SnapperTo 22:46, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
question about reporting
Other than giving you suggestions for your elemental page, my only real contrubtion to this wiki is in abillity sections. After almost getting into an edit war with LeafShinobi I think we organize teh wikis omewhat into teams that specialize in certains things. People can still do other edits but with orgainzational teams who can come together and create a focus or plociy regarding whatever, perhaps we can advoid edit conflcts. I should bring this ide ato teh community forum?Umishiru (talk) 23:06, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Notes on Talk pages
Hi, it's me. I was just wondering if there's a way you admins can put like, a note on Blaze, Crystal, Steel, Swift, and Dark natures of what we exactly know, like "Anything that has "Release" is considered to be a nature, no matter the effect and the source.", so that people don't ask the questions that we don't have to answer a hundred times over? I know it's not too frequent, but I do imagine something similar to the thing about speculation not being allowed, on Tobi's page. Thanks for your consideration. --GoDai (talk) 22:33, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
New Fanon Site
This is for all people who like creating characters. If You want to do so then come to this site,http://narutofanoncentral.wikia.com/wiki/NarutoFanonCentral_Wiki. I just now started it and it would be fun to have some people join so thanks for listening.Kyuubinaruto1123 (talk) 03:29, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
I posted this on the file talk but I'm sure no one will see it so >.> I'm not too sure about this but! Are this image and the other one like it usable in the infoboxes? As in it doesn't break any policies and such given that the watermark is removed of course, because the ones there now are really LQ.--Cerez365™ 01:01, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
How can i add archives to my talk page like the TAlk:Omnibender/Elemental recomposition table of yours, i want to make one and write my theories.--Charmanking2198 (talk) 10:43, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Regarding your Tobi edit
No point mentioning the unknown? I can dig that.. but we should remove the section about his hatred toward the Senju in that case, since it's clear that Tobi isn't Madara anymore, and all that was a guise to fool Sasuke. --M4ND0N (talk) 00:36, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi obnimender i made an archive about my theories that might help you get new ideas for your Omnibender/Elemental recomposition table and i would really like you to comment at them in my talk page there all right HERE!!!! --Charmanking2198 (talk) 15:15, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
May I have a question about the jinchurikis' chakra cloak? My question is: Every jinchuriki has red chakra cloak? I have asked it because Yugito's tailed beast has blue chakra aroung its body. And if a jinhuriki uses his/her chakra cloak, it will be similar to the tailed beast? I mean, if Yagura would use his chakra cloak, it would have a carapace made of red charka on his back? And its tails would resemble to the three tails' tails? Thanks for you answer. User:Domynyk 18:43, Dec 13, 2011, (UTC)
Hey Omni what is the deal with release? in the manga it just smashes soeone with a big shape made out of chakra, but in the anime it traps the person in the shape and blows them up. which one is canon?184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:00, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
Soap is alkali?
Just a theory I want approved. Is soap alkaline? I'm thinking the Soap Bubble Ninjutsu may be a combination of Utakata's Water Release with the Six-Tails' ability to produce alkali. --GoDai (talk) 00:02, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
hmm :/ from the context 断層 (...danshō) could be the right ending too, but with 障 (obstacle) it does make sense as well. i personally can hear nothing but "...ganshō", not "dan". it's really difficult to understand, which one is it. and of course i could have misunderstood that too. i guess we need someone as shounensuki to clarify that. Johnny/ジョニー(talk)
Elemental combination theory?
Firstly i'd like to commend you on your guides and charts to the possible combination of elements! it was very insightful and i agreed with most of it. However, have you ever considered that 2 elements of the same nature could be mixed to create a different nature art? I.E. two fire affiniates [ hypothetically speaking if a person has two fire type chakras, then they technically only have 1 fire chakra, they just have a mastery of it] being the producing factors of the blaze release- Two wind chakra types being the producing factors of your so called typhoon release, etc.?
It would add at the minimum 6 new advanced natures to your chart.
[ p.s. i've always thought that the blaze release was a mixture of the fire style, amaterasu, and pure uchiha hatred, but thats just my theory :P ]
Where are you now?
I am wondering where are you now on your elemental combinations ideas in terms of thought. I see you have settled on Disturb and Weld release which leaves the Yang combos of Lightning and Earth and Water. I have an idea for one of them but I wanted to see where your train of thought was going.Umishiru (talk) 06:01, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, I see, well another easier way of explaining it to others when writing the description is, Yin acts as the blue print, and energy(Lightning) and Matter(Earth) creates the object or effect.Umishiru (talk) 15:27, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Image policy
This wiki is like the spanish version...just boooring...the Susanoo.gif was just perfect. But, you're the boss so I don´t will upload more gif. Bye.
Re: Jutsu Infobox
I thought it would be cool to see what villages have users of a specific jutsu, it was just a spur of the moment thing. If people dislike it, I can remove it. — SimAnt 20:31, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Layout builder
Hello..im Kyle,,,i was wondering if ..you would like to add the info about Hashirama senju..coz he possesses the Legendary Herculean Strength as it was Commented by the Third Hokage During their fight..(Invasion of orochimaru_..it would be cool also if there are infos and pics of their jutsus in the info of each characters..so that there would be no hassles in clicking2 the jutsu to simplify2 it..Ahiezer Kyle Chan (talk) 03:40, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
That guy who made that 'Jesus' Page
Modifying the profile.
Re: Character names
how do you block unblocking? Let just say I know a person called purpletoaster is gone crazy and i want to change her mind and reply about stuff. If you don't want to you don't have to just help a brother out.
im not new
Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
Re: Spare Flute
I thought I undid that o.o I thought she had lost the flute before escaping from Shikamaru then took out another. Sorry (^_^")> --Cerez365™ 17:11, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Anime DVDs full names
- I think it's better to add full name of those DVDs to be more accurate than adding only the English names. Shakhmoot (talk) 19:44, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
there is no redirect. `— SimAnt 23:31, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Unoriginal Fanon Users strike again.
They have again used your table in some form to make elements without giving credit. I do not care that they use them but at least acknowledge where they got the idea from.Umishiru (talk) 19:22, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- But at least one user admits he got the idea from Omni. --Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 19:33, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
The articles that do give credit are not mentioned here, we are talking about putting them on the article themselves, in which forest release and glass if i am correct does. One user does not excuse the whole crowd.Umishiru (talk) 19:40, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
I actually tried contributing to their site the other day, and they responded by deleting my article, and blocking em for 3 days without even reading it. I think I am gonna create a user page just for reviewing rp sites.Umishiru (talk) 19:12, December 31, 2011 (UTC)