- 1 Re: Flow? Liquefaction? Something else?
- 2 Block reducing and more
- 3 kurenai/ demonic illusion false suroundings technique
- 4 Re: Piped Links
- 5 Re: Dry
- 6 image
- 7 Notice
- 8 Re: Japanese wikipedia techniques
- 9 Hello omnibender
- 10 Duplicate game technique
- 11 Hello Omnibender
- 12 Avatar
- 13 EMS Sasuke
- 14 Unnamed articles
- 15 Re: Mangekyō Sharingan image
- 16 RE: Archive
- 17 Re: Your archive tool
- 18 Re:Avatar.
- 19 Hello
- 20 Re: Madara's Mangekyō
- 21 Image policy
- 22 Planetary Rasengan
- 23 edit
- 24 Image problem
- 25 Userpage
- 26 Fanon Usage of the Element Page
- 27 About port wikipedia
- 28 Re: Natures
- 29 Lava Release Creations
- 30 Extra user pages.
- 31 Elemental Inspiration
- 32 Userboxes
- 33 'Bout the Dosu page
- 34 IP Block
- 35 Monaco
- 36 Photoshop
- 37 manga chapter release schedule
- 38 Naruto now stronger, smarter and faster than before?
- 39 Whoa
- 40 Wax
- 41 Re: Hyphen change
- 42 My talk page
- 43 Terminology
- 44 Question
- 45 Affliliates
- 46 Re: Spelling
- 47 Moving
- 48 Strongest Shield
- 49 Jōki Bōi
- 50 Mizukage Hydrification
- 51 Minor Help on Derpage
- 52 Wax....Again.
- 53 mizukage's joki boi technique
- 54 Block
Re: Flow? Liquefaction? Something else?
Hmmm… I like the idea of liquefaction/fluidification (which I think isn't actually a word…). If you want to incorporate gasses and the like in this nature, the proper term to use would be 'fluid', but the first kanji of the Japanese word for it simply means 'flow', 'current' (流). Also, again, I think there isn't an actual word for 'fluidification', in either English or Japanese… Still, if there were one in Japanese, it would probably be 流化.
- I did some more research and it seems that there's nothing stopping you from using 流. I'm pretty sure it would be understandable enough, even if the person in question doesn't have the background to know the exact meaning behind a technical term such as 流化. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 17:37, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Block reducing and more
Thanks for reducing my block for the one week. So for the redirects, do you not want to put someone's name in the link and place a | and the person's first name after it (as in the links to User pages and their talk pages). I know you weren't pleased with the previous thing on one of the episode cast lists involving Furido being an alias of Kazuma. I'm just asking. On a related note, something like the cast list should be on the episode pages (the ones that don't have cast lists) and have a section for the English voice actors at some point. Rtkat3 (talk) 3:26, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
kurenai/ demonic illusion false suroundings technique
i just got done whatching the kurama clan arc and while i was waching it i noticed that after kurenai used the genjutsu: flower petal escape technique shre used from what i saw the demonic illusion false suroundings technique to hide herself as a tree. now it my not be the case but could you check it for me?220.127.116.11 (talk) 03:52, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Piped Links
乾 exists and would probably be a good choice of kanji to use. I kind of wonder what you imagine it to do, though. I can't really see it doing something different from Scorch. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:02, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I guess you might be right about Scorch Release. Dry is a pretty good idea, nonetheless. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:53, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- 乾性 is basically the 'property of being dry'. 乾 can mean three things, depending on how it's pronounced:
- When pronounced as 'hoshi', it's a prefix that indicates something (usually a foodstuff) has been dried or cured. E.g. dried seaweed (乾海苔, hoshinori).
- When pronounced as 'ken', it generally refers to Qián trigram of the Bāguà. It is also sometimes used in certain ancient compounds with this pronunciation, similar to 六 with the 'riku' pronunciation.
- When pronounced as 'inui', it refers to the Northwest, the direction between the Dog (戌, Inu) and Boar (亥, I) Earthly Branches.
- If I were you, I would use 乾燥 (kansō) for the nature. 乾遁 would be Kanton. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:26, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- 乾性 is basically the 'property of being dry'. 乾 can mean three things, depending on how it's pronounced:
hey sorry about fan are i was using it for my profile. no where else. i guess that will be the only one i upload. sorry about that if you had a bunch of fan art on here the server be flooded correct? sorry such a noob at this blogging and editing and community thing --Zmanstardust (talk) 21:59, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
so wait i can post it on to my profile with a url of it? huh can explain how that works a lil better if you can please? (talk) 00:21, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Japanese wikipedia techniques
水遁・水粒泡付球 makes little sense to me. I guess it could be translated as something like 'Water Release: Water Droplet Foam Attaching Spheres', but the whole Japanese name just seems odd to me. Are you sure it's correct?
- I really think this is a mistake on the Japanese Wikipedia's part. I listened to name of the Suiton technique in both episodes 187 and 188, and both times I clearly hear "Suiton: Suiten Hōfutsu". There is also no way 粒 can be pronounced as 'ten', as far as I know. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:42, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for you greeting before
I wanna ask, why can't I edit the Tenten page?? firstly it seemed change, but after that, the page went back like the first time again. Several days ago I just wanted to edit the first sentence in tenten page. It is written "Tenten (テンテン, Tenten) is a supporting character of the series". Meanwhile, when I saw pages of the other konoha 11, it is written that they are "one of the main supporting characters of the series".
I'm a little bit confuse on this point, why doesn't tenten also be stated as "one of the main supporting characters"? yeah, maybe her appearance in the series is not really often, but I think she is considered to be, since she is also the member of konoha 11.. hehe :)
Thank you for you understanding,
Duplicate game technique
Hellow omnibender i wanted to bring something up since i didnt know how to fix it myself, i found two jutsu from the clash of ninja series that are the same but under different names and different games in the series one is Puppet smoke bombs and the other is poison smoke of crow and allthough the discription is slightly different it is the same specail the kankuro uses while airborn if you dont mind can you check this please and thank you. ~~Divedbyzero~~ —This unsigned comment was made by Divedbyzero (talk • contribs) .
Hello, Omni. I have many questions. How do you post a picture on a page? Also, when is Naruto Shippuden Episode 95 The Two Charms gonna aired in English? All thought I bet you're working now. :) Rest easy now!! Bye, bye. ~~From Destopesto~
- Ah, ok. Thanks for explaining it. I thought you were going to be all, "BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG", or something. haha. Thanks again. Questionaredude (talk) 23:59, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
why do they have all these unnamed jutsu like "Shield of Black Flames" like i see it as only an demonstration of Sasuke blaze release and should only be noted. —This unsigned comment was made by Sasukeuchiha0 (talk • contribs) .
Re: Mangekyō Sharingan image
It's Dantmans extension, wikia most likely broke something it depends on. SimAnt 00:58, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Your archive tool
w:c:dev:Talk:ArchiveTool#New user masthead flummoxes this. Honestly I'm not maintaining any userscripts on Wikia anymore. Their setup is a mess, their development is horrible, and they freely make changes with absolutely no regard to when they break user scripts. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Sep 3, 2011 @ 00:17 (UTC) 00:17, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- No it should be centrally imported. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Sep 3, 2011 @ 01:11 (UTC) 01:11, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
but if that's what you want then okay.
Hi om0nibende,Thanks for greeting me today that was really sweet of you...i felt upset today but thanks to you i feel better...So wats up?—This unsigned comment was made by Kazekagegaara305 (talk • contribs) .
Re: Madara's Mangekyō
Sorry about the mix up about Madara. I thought his Eternal Mangekyo was blue as that is how it appeared in the debut episode. (firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 15:23, September 4, 2011 (UTC)) Could be. (email@example.com (talk) 21:07, September 4, 2011 (UTC))
Hey sorry about violating the image policy.
-- 00:19, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Is there a problem in narutopedia? After I click on "Upload a newer version" and upload raw image, the preview of the image remains the same...the previous preview..You know why does it happen? akz! (talk) 15:15, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Can I do my own userpage with just a speculative elemental table and some explications for my ideas? --Rubião September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, but I have a problem now: I'm gonna use Metal Release as a two-element combination, but the icon is a kekkei tōta type. There could be a way to revert it back to a kekkei genkai type? If not, it's all right. It's just for esthetic reasons XD. --Rubião September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Fanon Usage of the Element Page
I noticed that your hypothetical elemental nature page is being used by Naruto fanon wiki. Participially Dust, Mirror, Glass and Mind release. They even have the same elemental combo so its so obivous. http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_Tōta http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Glass_Release http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rust_Release http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Release XDUmishiru (talk) 04:44, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
About port wikipedia
Omnibender, honestly, don't waste your time with the portuguese wikipedia. I was editing on portuguese Narutopedia some time ago, but I gave up because of constant vandalism and people adding wikipedia content instead of writing. You can verify if you want, my username is Rubião too. I was picking things from here and adding there with translations, I even created infoboxes for the advanced elements. Now there is only trash there, just like port wikipedia. It's just that, I'm being very honest. See ya --Rubião September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will do what I can to make sure that you get the proper credit given to your ideas and work. Ten Tailed Fox (Talk with me) 00:30, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Lava Release Creations
In the most recent chapter dodai used Lava release to create rubber. Now i understand how quicklime is related to lava but i dont get how rubber is related. with your obvious knowledge of elements and or other substances (ie. rust, bacteria, mirror, sky, dawn, soul, mind ect.) could you please explain how rubber is related to lava.18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:27, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Extra user pages.
I saw the nature recompositions page and got a little inspired so I expounded on the two and three element combinations, filled in a few gaps and rearranged a few things as it became necessary would love to know your input. I haven't yet completed some of the combinations and didn't get a chance to make icons yet for some of the more complex ones, and yes I did get a little more hypothetical with some of the more complex ones than your original tables, and there is probably some necessary revision needed for some of the concepts behind the new natures but it's a work in progress. Here I've attached a download link to the word doc of the revised tables and recompositions. --Kaiyokoon (talk) 23:28, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I meant to create a template page, if that's okay.--White Flash (Talk) 00:47, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
'Bout the Dosu page
manga chapter release schedule
Hey omnibender does the weekly release schedule for the manga chapters ever change? Because i heard that the mangastream and mangareader english scans for naruto are now going to be released on tueseday. Is this true?22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:25, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto now stronger, smarter and faster than before?
I want to know why you didn't change anything in Naruto states especially
I mean the schedule state for example Naruto's speed is 3.5 but Naruto now faster than the Raikage. So don't you think Naruto's speed should be 5 like his stamina. However I am one of biggest fans of Naruto and I like to see Naruto's state perfect if it's okay with you. —This unsigned comment was made by Fayez Almasmoom (talk • contribs) .
How did you guess that he was using the Hydrification Technique? Ingenious. Oh and I left a message in your theory page. I was thinking the oily water might lead up to be a Water+Yin combination, but it seems that isn't so. --GoDai (talk) 23:30, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
>> That was a anime only arc of a clan we may never see of again. Besides it was natural made Bee's wax which I don't know how it differs from candle and statue wax. I am talking about the stuff used in candles and wax statue which if I am right is artificially made. Bee's wax may have a different structure altogether.Umishiru (talk) 23:34, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Since the anime is scaring away the wax release, how about naming it Plastic release instead, after all wax is a form of plastic and would cover more materials as well besides wax. Other names could be Soft or flexible release.Umishiru (talk) 23:45, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
I meant as replacement than a alternate suggestion like you did for the two element combos. Problem is that mercury release has deviated too far from my original intention. Poison metal? Sasori attained that through a easier method using a two element fusion, a puppet and adding poison to it and was able to manipulate it without a hench. Since liquefaction is carried on through wet release or whatever it is, Mercury has lost its purpose in my view.Umishiru (talk) 00:04, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
I'll concede, I didn't think Wax or Plastic release would work anyway, which is why I removed pt.8. Maybe if I had came up with it before Mercury got thought of. But that is just how the dice rolls. CAn you explain to me the details of Sky release?Umishiru (talk) 00:36, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hyphen change
Sometimes I'm amazed how little people know about dashes and hyphens >< I guess they all look the same to them… I wonder if that'd be punctuation-ism?
Anyway, yes, it was my intention to change the en dash to a hyphen in the title of the Hell Stab article. En dashes (–) are used to indicate ranges (e.g. chapters 500–550) and to show a relationship between two words (e.g. an Amsterdam–New York flight).
Hyphens (-) are used mainly to combine two words into a single multi-word adjective (e.g. a light-blue jacket).
Of course both en dashes and hyphens have many more uses, but those are not important right now.
As for how to name the article, I would also go for simply naming it 'Hell Stab' and naming the variations inside the article itself. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 23:31, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, biology. I studied that too ^^ We have something in common there. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:12, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
My talk page
I'm thinking of a general theory for the physical qualities of natures. I'm thinking of as Fire generally being kinetic energy (earth->lava, water->vapour, as well as the molecular breakdown), earth generally being solid substances and minerals, lightning being electromagnetism, and water being H20 (and hence boil involves pH manipulation). I was thinking of as air as floating, and being intagible. What would be a good word to describe it? Permeability? --GoDai (talk) 07:48, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Hm would pressure describe the phasing and floating things well? Would air pressure changes be the best way to describe these effects? --GoDai (talk) 02:04, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Also I'm sorry about my edit on the Five-Tails page, I was trying to undo an IP edit.--White Flash (talk) 22:19, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, my name is Athletiger, an admin from Naruto Roleplay wiki. I would like to do affiliates with this wiki. Do you accept? Athletiger Talk~Tick, tock, the arena's a clock 18:14, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Minor Help on Derpage
After thinking about what you said. It made no sense. I understand that the anime people showed bee wax users but that is the anime. Besides they manipulate bees into creating the wax in which they manipulate. Even then, what the anime does, does not at all affect what Kishi does.
1) Look at magnetism release, despite having this guy having it in a artificial form, he still made it a release when the time came.
2) Look at Ice release the biggest culprit: You have this guy and the Movie nin manipulating as with Kakashi as well but he still ended up calling it a elemental kkg, which also nullifies the manipulating it argument from the bee users standpoint. Then you have this jutsu as well. There are more things going against Ice release than wax, anime wise.
3) Then there is the whole Shodai Tsuchikage bit, despite what they have done to him, Kishi could and probably will come up with something different than what the anime has.
Kishi has shown that it doesn't matter what the anime people crap up, he is gonna do what the is gonna do, especially in the elemental kg area, aka storm release.Umishiru (talk) 02:32, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
mizukage's joki boi technique
does the hail have to stop for the clone to be able to expand and explode into steam or can it expand and explode while its hailing should it gather the needed amount of heat?126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:18, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
also how does the mizukage make the clone. does he blow up into the steam and reforms himself and the clone is formed from the steam or does he just make it like other characters make shadow clones or what.188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:58, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, you blocked me because i said that nagato knew saga mode and its true just watch the first or second battle he says he learned that same justsu —This unsigned comment was made by Akash Patel197510 (talk • contribs) .
Hello, if this is about the storm upheaval technique. I looked it up and it said C rank.