We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 21:08, November 9, 2018 (UTC)
next time you edit a song, never forget to put an ō character for Rōmaji!!! and here's some example you can look over before you make an actual edit.
- don't ignore this very message while you edit please. Kunoichi101 (talk) 21:57, November 9, 2018 (UTC)
- okay, i don't know why you're been so ignorant with me, but you've done so mess up that i cleaned your mess for you. so please just look at the examples i've shown you. but if you decide to ignore me once more and i have no choice but to let the admins know to deal with you. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:00, November 9, 2018 (UTC)
- i don't know it's on purpose or you didn't mean it, but you haven't compare the article to your edits and how it supposes to be. so my last straw, please look at those examples and never ever leave an ō character. i feel like a teacher teaching an immature student or special ed student who couldn't do this right. so deal with it and i don't know when the admin speaks with you sooner or later Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:09, November 9, 2018 (UTC)