We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 19:59, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Also, references go after punctuation marks. You're putting your references between the word and the commas, they should go directly after the commas. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:44, July 17, 2016 (UTC)
Do not mass add a bunch of unconfirmed ages to character infoboxes. The only age data that we put onto the wiki is those ages specified directly in the databooks. If you think you have a valid source for all the ages you were adding and changing, then make a forum thread in Consensus Track or post on the Homepage talkpage with a source for the changes. Otherwise, if you mass change ages again, then I'll just report you to be blocked for vandalism. --Sajuuk 07:49, September 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Of course. Wikipedia.com. And my source is fairly accurate unless the English dubbed episode comes earlier than the date listed on the Wikipedia website.Poweltav (talk) 23:32, December 5, 2016 (UTC)