We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:03, November 21, 2014 (UTC)
I didn't made something against the rules as I know.Sasusakuchiha (talk) 12:30, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
- And you don't know you've violated the rules because you didn't read them. You should start with that if you want to continue here. A Wkia contributor (talk) 12:34, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
Go away, there is nothing illegal it's MY talk page, now your own rules are from wikia? lol
So all the peoples I talk with have the right to delete the discussion in talk page without reason, and not me???? There is not something wrong with you guys???Sasusakuchiha (talk) 12:54, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
- You would know what you can do and what not if you would read the policies. Stop deleting content from your talkpage. Norleon (talk) 13:01, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Consider this your last warning, as I've had someone go directly to my Talk Page and we should all know that can end terribly for everybody involved. It's against the rules of the wiki to clear out your talk page, especially if it is because someone said something you did not like. And by all means, if other people are disregarding that rule point them out and I will deal with it.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:27, September 28, 2015 (UTC)