We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 17:26, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Cool. I've edited the deletion reason for your main userpage so it'll be deleted soon. --Sajuuk 11:58, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Symbols clan
Hi. I didn't find the symbol with the flame color, only black and white. Can you tell me where exactly is it? As for Sakura's symbol, this does not indicate that it is a clan, since even in the real world families have their own symbols without being a clan. --Lukas Pessoa Dantas (talk) 15:10, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Only the outline of the flame is black  :/ --Lukas Pessoa Dantas (talk) 21:57, September 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Look closer, you can see the mouth forming.--Omojuze (talk) 17:39, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
- ^. Others see it, but you don't. All on you, buddy.--Omojuze (talk) 17:43, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Bug Infobox
^. Just lettin' 'ya know, in case you missed it: A little while ago, a consensus was kinda made to keep it as Boruto having a Byakugan for now, unfortunately :/ You can always start up a new debate, I suppose, but for now - keep it as it is. :/--BerserkerPhantom (talk) 20:11, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
- If you read it, then you should know that it was kinda decided to keep it that way (~for now anyways) and you reverting it is... well.. is not considered to be good :/.--BerserkerPhantom (talk) 20:14, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Replying in talk pages
When replying in talk pages, please put your reply at the end of the section, instead of directly below the comment you want to reply to. Doing so creates a lot of confusion with knowing when stuff was posted. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:13, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Adding Infobox icons
I wish we did too my noble friend, but alas Lukas Pessoa Dantas hasn't made one (http://pt-br.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio:Lukas_Pessoa_Dantas/Imagens). Perhaps if you'd requested from him to make one? I feel I've asked him him too much for help to ask for a Jugo one (which would be AWESOME). I sadly know no one else who make these svgs. It is the only Kekkei Genkai without an icon now after all. Shock Dragoon (talk) 20:13, July 6, 2016 (UTC)
- hmmm, I like using this: "仙" good call, if we do most of the work for him, like collect a symbol, and a color (I'm going greenish or the color of Jugo's monster skin) Lukas might be more willing. Shock Dragoon (talk) 12:19, July 7, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Icon for Jugo's kekkei genkai
re: Boruto volume
- That volume is not related to Boruto and is a continuation of "Naruto". Boruto is a separate manga written by a separate mangaka and should be treated as such on the wiki, rather than being mixed in with the original Naruto manga contents. --Sajuuk 10:05, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Ninja Rank
I don't think I would mind it once the Boruto manga overtakes the movies. However, I have zero template skills, so there's no way of implementing this on my own. As this is also a change that can affect many articles, you should probably consult the community first, get some feedback, just to be on the safe side. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:55, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
Hi i like ur name and pic. Can i be ur firend?😄
Hi i like ur name and ur pic. Can i be ur friend?