We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Jacce (talk) 06:38, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
Because we don't use external links as sources. We cite official sources and websites, not news blogs. EDIT: Also, we don't source fan sites such as reddit, either.
★WindStar7125 04:41, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
- So how can an interview be sourced? A video of it? ShinyMagikarp (talk) 05:13, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Did you not read what I just told you? We cite official sources and websites. If said video or interview is released on an official Naruto site, then it's valid.
- ★WindStar7125 05:17, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Please don't get upset. I did read what you wrote.
- Wouldn't an interview broadcasted on television be valid? ShinyMagikarp (talk) 05:24, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
Rock Lee's Hair
- How can it be considered junk when it is an interesting visual the animators added? Can't that be mentioned and be included?
- Also, why wouldn't all the assumptions and predictions on characters' Trivia sections be thought of as junk? This pertains to their genes and shapes of their hair. (e.g. Bolt and Salad's pages.) ShinyMagikarp (talk) 01:04, March 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Adding Novels to articles is still being discussed. Please do not add them until the discussion is finished. ★WindStar7125 04:26, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, okay then. Your last reply in that thread confused me there. ShinyMagikarp (talk) 04:33, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
I ask that you please look over the forum policy before contributing further, and please do not go around reviving month-old or dead discussions across the forums. Rather, create a new thread on a certain subject. ★WindStar7125 23:14, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I did read that, and Rule 5 stated: "Keep discussions in the one thread: do not spread a topic across multiple threads. Not only does it make it impossible to track the discussion, but it simply derails threads unnecessarily."
- I'm trying to limit the number of active threads. :) ShinyMagikarp (talk) 00:37, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
- And I'm telling you don't answer to inactive threads. If there is an active thread, yes, do not create another one that is essentially a duplicate. However, if there is an inactive thread, for instance, a thread that hasn't been replied to in weeks, do not bump, answer to, nor revive it, create a new one.
- ★WindStar7125 01:05, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
- In replying to those threads, old ideas will not be rehashed by new comments, so I believe that is the more efficient approach. :) ShinyMagikarp (talk) 01:15, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
Forum Warning #1
- When users are asking you to stop doing something, please listen to them, and please do not respond passive-aggressively with statements such as "Please stay on topic" as a means to try and ignore what others are telling you.
- ★WindStar7125 03:57, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
Forum Warning #2
- I was about to say something before Windstar stepped in again but this is ridiculous. You've created 5 discussions in less than 24 hours and at this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if the forum policy got changed to limit making 1 discussion a day. Why not stick to just the one and have a decent discussion? --Sarutobii2 (talk) 05:40, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
Hey @shiny: just wanted to let you know that we don't add duplicate links on any pages. You did this on one of shima's jutsu articles by adding a link to her when there was already one in that pages info box. Munchvtec (talk) 10:30, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
Please don't spam the recentchanges feed with a bunch of "Topic changed" edits to forum threads, it's not necessary for every thread to be categorised and we generally don't like certain board topics to be categorised in this manner, such as the Versus Debates, amongst others. Thanks. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 21:13, March 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Since you just ignored this request, I've given you a short block so you see this notice. It's not needed to go around adding topics to every single thread, as it's a futile effort in the main. Please make efforts to heed the requests of other editors before continuing to contribute. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 20:25, March 30, 2015 (UTC)
Forum Warning #3
|ShinyMagikarp, this is a warning regarding your violation of the forum policy and/or behaviour on our community forums. Please ensure you have read our policy before continuing to contribute to the forums.|
| Reason: Spamming|
Message to User: You were just told to stop changing topics in the forums. It is a futile effort to do so. Yet, you do so anyway. Enough. You have been blatantly ignoring the requests of other users far too much. Please listen to what others are telling you or face longer suspension from wiki activity.
|If you are unsure about why you are receiving this notice, or have some other query, feel free to leave a reply on my talkpage.|
|Many thanks for your co-operation. --★WindStar7125 20:25, March 30, 2015 (UTC)|
- Since you seem completely incapable of listening to editor requests, I've blocked you for 3 days. Please read everything on your talkpage and listen to your other editors and stop spamming edits when asked to stop. If you continue these editing practices and ignore editors when your block expires in 3 days, you'll be blocked again for a longer period. Thanks for your co-operation. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 20:59, March 30, 2015 (UTC)