We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 00:14, December 30, 2014 (UTC)
When uploading images, please make sure they have proper licensing metadata and a fair use rationale. Otherwise, they will not be condoned for use here.
~•WS7125[Mod] 03:29, December 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hey @sweet, I'd just like you to know that you don't have to say that you made minor edits all the time. Just select minor edit before you select publish edit. Besides that welcome to the wiki and I hope you stay for a long time. Munchvtec (talk) 04:06, January 2, 2015 (UTC)
- These numerous edits you're making to jutsu articles, adding links to the users, are unnecessary, especially when the article is so small. In those cases, the link generated by the infobox is enough. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:27, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Please stop removing large sections of text from wiki pages when editing, this is vandalism and will not be tolerated. You were blocked for doing this previously, please do not continue or you will be blocked again. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 13:31, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- EDIT: You appear to be using the Visual Editor: this editor is known to cause problems on this wiki. Please switch to Source Editor in your preferences to prevent this happening again. Thank you. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 13:41, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
just letting you know, we only do UK wording, not US. hope you understand after reading this. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia:Manual_of_Style#Writing_style Kunoichi101 (talk) 04:57, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
- That is not the Writing policy. That is the Manual of Style. Those are two different things. And yes, please do try not to change words to American English. We do in fact use UK English. -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 05:00, January 18, 2015 (UTC)