We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 03:30, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
If you uploaded an image recently, when editing, look to right side abd you should see "Photo" as one of the options under "Add features and media". Once you click on it, image of the most recent images uploaded will appear. If not recently uploaded then type in a name and an image of what you are looking for may pop up. Click on the picture. The image will automatically dub it as 250px. You should also be mindful of the image appearing on the left or right side. You can see it'll give you an option of that too under alignment. You also get to place in a caption. After you are done, cick "add photo". And that's it. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. --Rai 水 (talk) 21:23, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Debunking how strong Itachi is
Your behavior wasn't near as bad as QuakingStar's and ShadyShadow's. Also, the thread was closed, not deleted. Also, you are not suppose to upload that aren't going to be used on articles too, so your image you sent to me will be deleted. --Rai 水 (talk) 00:22, April 21, 2016 (UTC)