We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:20, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
If you actually read the article...
...you would realize what you've undone is already stated in the article, so all you're doing is putting redundant information on the wiki. I suggest you actually look at it before randomly undoing edits.
★ WS7125[Mod] 21:26, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- If you could actually read the article with comprehension you would know that's not true.Only Nagato is mentioned, and it refers to him being unable to handle it.Unable to handle=/=Unable to use full power.--Vacent (talk) 21:33, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
|“||The various abilities of the Rinnegan remain intact upon being transplanted into another individual, but only when both eyes are wielded by the original owner can their full power be accessed.||”|
Please read it before making any further edits. We use UK English, so reverting a correction by experienced editors to something that goes against the policy is disruptive. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 14:27, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
Just curious. Why do you think that we would be better to put a picture that a person cropped out from the manga instead of the one given by the official source (when the Epilogue takes place in both Chp.700 and the Naruto Gaiden)? What if I, or anyone else for that matter, don't like the cropping, or are overall picky with the pic? Since it was given by an official source, it's better to use it at least until the Naruto Gaiden begins.--Omojuze (talk) 20:01, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Provide a link to the source. The picture surfaced from a Japanese article, and appears to be a screenshot from the film.
1)You are unaware whether or not that image is the final product. It could very well be removed from the film. 2)Has this Wiki even established whether, or not this upcoming film is canon? If it has why are we under the impression that a film still trumps the source material 3)Sasuke's image in The Last was not put in that location. Why? Because someone knew better then to add a image from a film to Sasuke's bio pic.
--Vacent (talk) 20:11, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Whether it's a final product or not, so what? We use what we have... Again, the movie and the gaiden, to our knowledge, take during the same time, so, this will stay until Sasuke appears in the Gaiden and the pic can be replaced.--Omojuze (talk) 20:13, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
- So if the image released was Sauske in a bunny suit you would prioritize such an unsourceable picture over what we know to be canon? Okay,this logic you use tells me all I have to know. Speculation supersedes common sense, and factuality here.--Vacent (talk) 20:20, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks! You saved me the trouble of undoing that edit to Sasuke's page myself! I was literally already planning on it.--User:ExyeCage ExyleCageWasHere 04:10, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
What exactly was Naruto Wank there?
There was nothing I added that was 'Naruto Wank'. I even added Hagoromo and Sasuke's comparison and fixed a bunch of stuff. So what was the 'wank'?--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 19:18, November 22, 2015 (UTC)