We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Seelentau (talk) 16:46, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, that was what I meant.
- Seeing as chakra seams to be something most people can learn how to use, I think it wouldn't make society particular different from current status.
- For OC characters there is a special wiki where you can let your imagination fly free. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:40, July 8, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Cells & Body
Re: Chakra Reserves & Amounts
Re: Byakugan vs. Sharingan
There are some similarities, as both seams to be able to track fast moving objects, however Sharingan is picking up details while Byakugan lets the user see tiny things. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 16:44, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
- They share some abilities yes.
- Byakugan can see through illusions/genjutsu, but not mimic nor predict movements. Sharingan reads movements and patters while combining it with mind reading and great analytical power. Byakugan lets the user see cells and the chakra network.
- I think the page has it covered, but if you feel it should be included, feel free to take it up on sharingans talk page.
- Jōgan might be able to see into Limbo, but we won't know fore sure until the series shows us.
- I would say it's a mixture of Sharingan genjutsu/illusions and killing intent (a character projecting the intent to kill combined with hate, rather common among anime/manga characters). By placing a person under a genjutsu the Sharingan user can create an illusion that causes fear and paralysis, and since it's the victims chakra that fuels the illusion, the victim will eventually faint. The rest: removing genjutsu, extract info and enter the subconscious seams to come from Sharingans mind reading abilities. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 19:13, April 17, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Sharingan range
I'm not sure what you are asking for, if someone is using smoke or mist against a Sharingan user the Sharingan can only see the opponent if the opponent is using chakra. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 17:41, September 8, 2019 (UTC)
The way I see it the kunais was close enough for Izuna to see (like any person would) and dodge them (thanks to the Sharingan). And while the Hiding with Camouflage Technique lets the user bend light around them, they are using chakra so Sharingan can see the user. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 03:58, September 9, 2019 (UTC)